Author Topic: Harlock's Legacy: Warhammer 40k (Jdrake, Kimbra)  (Read 103538 times)

Re: Harlock's Legacy: Warhammer 40k (Jdrake, Kimbra)
« Reply #975 on: February 02, 2017, 03:16:58 AM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn came across the first body. Her mind taking in the details. Suicide. The female had taken her own life and her brain. Making her useless to the slaugh and their memory stealing. She could respect that. Her eyes following the bolter, there was something about the bolter that looked...

Augmented hand... wrist... arm... elbow... arm... all the way to the shoulder...

Mind slower to catch even as her body turned. Stumbling back, her stomach turned even a her mind rebelled. It was long painful moments before her body calmed. Cyn didnt have such strong reactions often. Maybe able to count them on one hand.  If there was ever a time to have such a reaction, it was at looking at her own dead body. Slowly getting herself back together.

Looking first back to the bolter, with knowledge she expected to find the model that she was a fan of, but it wasnt. Realizing that she knew it, it was Gideon's... A soft whimper escaped her lips. Her fingers slowly reached for it. It made sense. While she had looted many times in her life, she had no doubt the few items of Gideon's would and do hold a special place for her.

For the first time, Cyn found herself questioning if she could really survive the black ships. Was this reality different? That Gideon had survived Mara? Her eyes continuing to move over the body, her eyes fell on the Inquisitorial Rosette. Not just an acolyte. Her eyes drifted to the other hand, the cylinder. Moving to take it gently. Her eyes tracing the spider. It felt a bit strange to her. The Harlock family crest. Cyn had passed herself off as a Harlock a bit now. The navigator had even noted her family lineage.

Eyes falling on the data slate, Cyn pocketed the cylinder and holstered the bolter before reaching for the tablet. Half expecting it to be dead or damaged. Surprised that ti was not that it seemed to come on easily.

Cyn stared for a moment. Wondering. She had changed her names half a dozen times over the years. By this point... what would she have changed it to? Yet as she thought of it... she realized she didnt want to change her name again. She was Cyn... she was Gideon's Cyn until the day of her true death.

Drawing a shaky breath, she let it go slowly before finding her voice. "Inquisitor Cyn"
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 04:38:10 AM by kimbra_ailis »
.... I need an orgasm and a nap....

RPRequest

« Reply #976 on: February 02, 2017, 06:47:55 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Author "extraordinaire"
    • Writing blog
Voice Print Accepted
Welcome Back, Inquisitor

Then the dataslate opened, and information began to scroll past her... mountains of it, too fast to read even if it had all been intact... and Cyn was becoming rapidly sure that it was not. This dataslate had taken a beating in the crash, and more than a little bit of the data had been corrupted or spilled between files. Maybe with hours or years of work, she could make something of the data... but standing here, without a powerful cogitator to aid her... it was all but impossible.

Perhaps video or audio? Even if that was also partially corrupted by damage, it would be more likely to get her something still.

Her intuition was a good one... flipping through what was available, she quickly came to rest on an audio file, a note, taken last month... the last thing entered on the dataslate chronologically.

Hearing her own voice without any memory of having made it was shocking for a second, even knowing that she was looking at herself. It was hard to process. Her voice was a bit more ragged than she was used to, a bit older, rougher, and much more tired. There was a bit of a weeze in her voice, and she could sense the pain behind it.

"I leave this recording, my last testament to whomever can find it among my peers in the Holy Ordos," her voice said, the sentence broken by a cough. Then there was a bit of static, and when the voice resumed, a second or two had been lost and she was talking again, mid sentence. "...the guild was outs, the sins were ours... hubris... came to dust..."

Silence and static for a few more seconds. "We grew arrogant, grew complacent, after we stopped Haarlock on Mara, after Gideon..." the pause this time had nothing to do with damage to the dataslate, Cyn knew. "After... of Hayte were purged at last... Gallowglass we believed ourselves invulnerable... civil war... Tyrantine Caba... Within... Harlock."

"It all came back to the legacy, I was such a fool... so blind... never realized just what he..."

"Dead now, all dead... City burning..."

"I... from the deep vault, but it's too late. Scintilla is lost. My legs are shattered, I cannot... out... all that remains is to pass judgment on myself."

"Cannot let the worms have my mind."

"Emperor forgive m..."

And the file ended, leaving silence and a dead woman clutching a sealed cannister with all her strength.

Cyn was left alone on a dead world for only a few seconds before she heard the haunting drone... and felt the shadow. Looking up, she saw immediately that one of those huge, disk shaped ships of the Slaugh was descending towards her... or more likely, towards the Inquisitorial palace. It was huge... miles wide, and growing bigger in her vision with every second as it descended. Cyn looked left and right, looking for a place to hide... and caught sight of a Mirror door, glinting beneath an archway only some twenty feet away where it hadn't been a minute ago, she felt sure...
struct Jdrake{
  public :    const bool isDominant = true;
                  void punish (Female sub){
                      while (sub.isDominated != true) {
                          cause_pain(sub); cause_pleasure(sub);}
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #977 on: February 02, 2017, 08:09:45 PM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn breathed a sigh as the slate opened for her. THere was too much to go through. She didnt have this kinda time right now. Date... Date... Date... the last entry... Hopefully  there was something on the last entry or two that would be telling.

It was... shocking... to hear herself. So tired. Pained. Desperate. Cyn could not help but close her eyes as she listened. Cyn, the woman on the recording, knew it was all lost. That death was all that remained. She could hear it, in her own shoes, Cyn knew she would do it all over again. Flinching slightly as she proclaimed judgement for herself. Cyn found herself breathing quicker. A soft whimper escaping her lips.

There wasnt much more time to think about it. Aware of the shadow that started to fall around her. Looking up she caught sight of the ship of the Slaugh was descending towards her. Eyes searching for cover, she caught sight of the mirrored doorway. Barely thinking, Cyn moved to grab the bag from Inquisitor Cyn. Shoving the slate inside as she started to run all out to the door. Needing to escape before the slaugh caught her and worse.

RPRequest

« Reply #978 on: February 03, 2017, 05:47:28 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
By the time Cyn reached the mirror door, she could feel the air shaking around her beneath the repulsors of he alien ship.... just barely smaller than the largest Imperial ship she had ever seen. Unlikely this Slaugh vessel, though, no imperial capital ship would dream of entering the atmosphere, and would never manage to take off again even if it did manage to come in this low. This huge two mile disk was barely a thousand feet off the ground, and it made the air vibrate like the string of an instrument.

Then Cyn stepped through the Mirror door and it was all gone.

When she had stepped through every other time, she had emerged into the world just as she had entered the door in the first place... wearing the same clothing, carrying the same items, and even in the same position. This time, as before, she seemed to fall into a stretching infinity... but when the light faded and she came back to herself, she wasn't as she had left.

In fact, she was naked.

Her clothing was nowhere to be found, but it certainly wasn't within the dark prison cell she found herself a prisoner inside. Her mechanical arm, likewise, had been detached... Cyn could see it, hanging on a hook on the wall across from her bars, metal glinting in the dim light. She had nothing else... no cylinder, no weapons, no clothing, and no idea where she was.

She paused... that last one wasn't true. She had never been here before, but the feeling was familiar... and the deck's vibration beneath her feet was very familiar. She was on a ship... and based on the fact that her prison cell was embroidered with spiders and a lightless star, she was pretty sure she knew which ship she was on. The Spear of Destiny, once again... only not as a shade from the future, observing the past this time. This time, she was a visitor from the past herself, seeing a potential future... and if the Gilded Widow was to be believed, she was very much real here, and vulnerable.

Then a woman walked into the room.

[float=left][/float]Lissandra had changed. She wore what looked like an Imperial Admiral's uniform, but hers was all black with white trim. There were enough medals in gold and gemstones pinned to her chest to buy a small city, and her hair was pulled back into a severe braid. None of those were the big changes, though... the big change was in her eyes. The woman that she knew had kind eyes, deep and understanding and loving. The Lissandra standing in front of her now was cold... a woman dead on the inside.

Those dead eyes narrowed on her now. "So. The slut's awake."
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #979 on: February 04, 2017, 01:56:15 AM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn blinked, trying to make sense of... make sense of things... Everything was strange and wrong. There was a cold dread feeling. While she had never gotten use to being naked, she had never felt so bare. Shocked that her arm... had been... removed... Half raising her remaining arm to her throat, not surprised to find her necklace missing.

Where was she? Cyn somewhat had an answer to that. She had no doubt she was on the Spear of Destiny. How? Or maybe more accurately.... when? Why?

It was a shock to see the familiar face of Lissandra. Familiar face, but the life was missing from the noble's eyes. What had happened?

"Lissandra.... what is going on..." Half whispering. Moving closer to the bars and door.

RPRequest

« Reply #980 on: February 05, 2017, 05:50:39 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
[float=left][/float]Lissandra's eyes narrowed. "What happened? What happened? As if you'd just forgotten?" she hissed, her voice laced with fury. "He's dead, you dumb slut... and it's all your fault!"

He stepped forward to slam her weight against the bars of the cage, her hands rattling as she gripped onto the durasteel until the knuckles of her good hand were white, and the metal creaked under the insane strength of her metal one. "He would have done anything for you... he loved you like a sister, and you threw him away like garbage!" she shouted. "You led him to his death, you didn't protect him in the slightest from the enemies you attracted to our door you psychic piece of trash!" Her voice grew quieter, cold as she continued. "Then you left me to die on that cursed world without a ship, going after Harlock yourself... and then you even failed." Lissandra shook her head. "I bet you never gave me a second thought... but I've thought of little else but you, Cyn. I rule the Harlock warrant now, Cyn... and I'm happy to use everything I have to punish you."

"You have no idea the resources I have... resources even the inquisition cant match. I've spent every day since taking over thinking of ways to hurt you... I have an entire carnival of red delights waiting for you, but I think you'll appreciate the kind of work I went to to start it off, Cynara. Your end will begin where your beginning did."

Lissandra waved one hand imperiously, and the three cages that surrounded Cyn's lit up. All three contained a single man... a servitor, or something like one. Men, all of them men, normal save for a metal implant in the back of their neck. Otherwise they were unmarked save for their nudity, and that made it easy for Cyn to recognize them... Something easy to do as their faces were seared into her memory as clearly as if someone carved them into her with a knife. These three men were her first rapists... the three thieves who had been her partners in the underhive as a girl, and she would never ever be able to forgot them.

"I appreciate symmetry," Lissandra whispered. "With these men is where your story started. Being raped by a mass of servitors is where the story of you and me started. This seems an appropriate place for us to start over."

She waved her hand one more time, and the bars separating her from the three men began to lift, and their eyes rose and come to focus on her...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 12:14:35 AM by Jdrake »
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #981 on: February 05, 2017, 10:29:51 PM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]"Lissandra... They are all dead..." Whispering, her own voice catching. "I did no put this into motion... I did the best I could to protect everyone and it didnt do a damn bit of good, for Gideon, for Gregis, for Silinius, for Samara... I am not the Emperor... I did not escape Mara..."

Even as she spoke, Cyn knew her words would be on deaf ears. The madness in Lissandra's eyes. Reaching out her only hand for Lissandra's real hand, she had ever intent to show Lissandra, show Lissandra the moment that Silinius hatched the bugs till now... That Cyn had not yet left Mara, at least to her knowledge. That at the moment she was trapped in the Blind Tesserect. After her time with Gideon, she had learned a good bit of control, at least enough to share memories. Cyn didnt expect for Lissandra to be able to stop her. She was not sure what she hoped to prove, but they had to been through too much. Surely she could break enough through Lissandra's madness for her to understand.

"There is no Cynara!" Cyn hissed softly even as she felt a cold feeling going through her.

"Lissandra...." Her voice warning softly. Cyn did not immediately turn to look as lights came on around her. Something in her not trusting not trusting to look away  from the woman that spoke of rapes and servitors. The sound of the doors opening, and she turned. There were not words to describe the feeling that went through her at the sight of the male... a man that she had worked really really hard to forget... a man she would never forget.

"Lissandra... stop this... You are not the only one that lost... that had their heart ripped out and lost everything... We all knew the risks..." Cyn's eyes were wide, looking at Tenae... One of three men that she had once trusted with her life. One of the men that had raped her when she had been a young teen. Cyn had accidentally shared the memory with Gideon. While she had come a long way  in her relationship with Gideon and coming to terms with her past, it never once crossed her mind to revisit this moment of her past. Even now, she felt more like a lost teen than a Inquisitor.

"Lissandra!!!" Unable to help the rising panic. Turning her head, she knew what she was going to see, the other two men. "Martes, and Caiphas"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 12:55:08 AM by kimbra_ailis »

RPRequest

« Reply #982 on: February 06, 2017, 05:11:36 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
[float=left][/float]Moving almost in lockstep, the three men took one step forward in sync, then a second, stepped out of their cages equidistant around her, surrounding her. Lissandra's hateful laugh echoed in the shadows. "Do you have any idea," she said through her laughter, "how hard it was to find these three in a hive of billions? I was scared that they'd be dead... but no my love. They were just too mean to die. They remember you, too... I assume you remember them?"

The three men took another two steps towards her, and as they stepped further into the light Cyn could see that all three were already rock hard, their cocks stiff with excitement as they looked at Cyn. She might be a highly trained soldier of the Imperium, and a psyker to boot, but right now she didn't feel like one... she felt like a scared, cornered girl, and unlike last time she didn't even have a second arm to fight back against them with.

When Cyn reached out to Lissandra with psychic power, the amulet around the rogue trader's neck started to glow a brilliant amber light. The stone disk around the gem lit as well, revealing itself not as stone but some kind of technology that very much did not seem human. Then a curtain of cold energy rose up and... pushed back... the psionic power, actually rocking Cyn back on her ankles... then her arm was grabbed from behind by Caiphas and yanked back against him.

"There's have been many more whores," he growled into her ear as Tenae moved around in front of her.

"But you never forget your first, do you?" he said as he rested both hands on Cyn's tits as they heaved with her rapid breathing, grabbing hold on both nipples and pulling.
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #983 on: February 06, 2017, 05:42:16 AM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn felt her heart pounding against her chest. the blood flowing in her ears so loud she almost couldnt hear anything over it. When they raped her the first time, she had never seen it coming. She saw it coming now and felt all that terror that she had thought she was past. Once their hands were on her skin, she couldnt hardly think straight. An actual scream escaping her lips. Without her other arm, she was a bit lopsided. A hand on her arm meant his other hand was likely to go to her hips or throat.

Cyn was keenly aware that her body was still covered in vicious bruises from bite marks. Bite marks caused from the Pilgrims of Hayte trying to eat her alive, or at least chew on her. The minute she had gotten her suite she had pulled it on, desperate not to look at the marks. The marks that reminded her too much of watching being fucked and eaten to Samara to death.

"Stop!" Half screaming in terror.

Eyes wide as Tenae moved in front of her. Actually feeling tears wanting to well in her eyes. She hadnt seen them in years, but they were the monsters in her nightmares. Monsters that she had ran from and continued to run from. They were the reason that she didnt trust easily. The reason that she avoided intimacy and any kind of sexuality. Shivering violently as she writhed to get out of their grasp. To get away from the men whom she had looked at as brothers.

RPRequest

« Reply #984 on: February 07, 2017, 09:58:38 PM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
Lissandra watched with coldly amused eyes as Tenae yanked at Cynara's tits, pulling them out from her chest, yanking them up and down, making them bounce in his hands and occasionally slapping them while Caiphas held onto her from behind, one arm around her waist and pinning her good hand to her neck, the other hand sliding up to wrap around her throat.

"Bigger tits than I remember," Tenae said, as the other two laughed... especially Martes.

"Last time she was a lot younger," he said through his chuckles. "Maybe all the yanking on them you did helped them grow?"

"Seems like almost no one else did," Caiphas said, "so if it was anyone it was us."

"The slut should thank us," Tenae mocked. "Isn't that right, slut? Say 'Thank you for pulling on my whore tits!" He slapped her across the face. "Dumb bitch."

Caiphas was laughing at her struggles as he held her nearly effortlessly. "Aw, did the little cunt think she was something special? I thought we'd already cured you of dumb ideas like that," he spat. "You're just fuckmeat. Stealing money... gaining skills... working out... all to be richer, smarter, or more athletic fuckmeat. The only thing you have of value is between your legs."

"Or attached to your chest," Martes said as he watched Tenae slap her tits over and over, one at a time, growing harder. He bent down to grab her right left, restraining it and lifting it off the ground so that he and Tenae could grab it together, holding it up almost to her face and forcing her legs spread... which almost accidentally brushed her cunt against Tenae's dick in front of her. It was almost like the touch was electric... her rapist almost immediately went rigid against her, gasping with pleasure as he reached down to grab his cock, rubbing it against the cleft between her legs.

His eyes almost rolled back into his head. The servitor devices that Lissandra had attached to them... in combination with likely making them obedient to her, it also seemed to do something to their pleasure, amplifying the sensations that they felt as Cyn suffered beneath them...

Then he rammed forward and up, sheathing himself completely into her again, just like he did years ago.
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #985 on: February 09, 2017, 05:45:30 AM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn felt as lost now as she had that night so long ago. That night they had thoroughly raped her. Raped her mouth, raped her ass, raped her cunt. She had been a girl with one haphazard fuck. they had been brutal and violent with her.

With her arm subdued, Cyn's mind was half blank with terror. She had never trained like this. Trained to be without her augmented arm.

Cyn's mouth fell open in utter shock as she felt Tenae's dick thrust inside of her. Gasping softly. Mind torn somewhere between this moment and the past. Barely aware that her body reacted better this moment than years ago. That she still had some of the cum from the Pilgrims, maybe some from earlier? It was hard to tell, she just knew that it didnt feel like he was ripping her open. The real pain to her was the betrayal. Being fucked, she was uncomfortable. More than that, she hated these men. These men were suppose to be family. They had protected her, cared for her, befriended her. Taking the place of her mother that she barely remembered. They had brutally raped her, had hurt her young body. They were the monster in the dark for her.

The laughter so familiar, ringing in her ears as if it was yesterday. Her breasts being abused painfully. Nothing nice or pleasurable in the touch. Doubting it was even sexual. It was all about laughing and making sure she was whimpering in pain.

RPRequest

« Reply #986 on: February 12, 2017, 04:13:05 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
"Fuck, she's just as tight as I remember," Tenae hissed as he hilted himself inside of Cynara. "Emperor's shiny balls if she isn't the best whore we ever trained."

"Too bad she ran off so soon after we just started having fun with her," Martes added in darkly. "Quite rude of her, wouldn't you say?"

Caiphas growled behind her, his chest rumbling against her back. "Didn't think we'd ever see the cunt again. Now that we have," he grumbled, "I think we ought to repay her for making us train another fucktoy so quickly."

Caiphas let go of her arm with the arm wrapped around her body. Martes quickly grabbed it himself, and with Tenae slamming himself up into Cynara over and over, she couldn't really move. His hand went to grip his own hard cock, aiming it lower... sliding down into the crack of her ass, down... and aiming it at the pucker of Cyn's rosebud. His cock was dry, but hard as steel against her skin and quickly Cynara began to feel that her pained hole was going to yield before the cock it, forced violently to submit to the raping cock. When her resistance failed, it failed all at once, her weight and the force of Tenae's thrusts driving her back onto his length six or seven dry, painful inches all at once, his hard length cutting into her like a sword.

"This ass should have been mine every night, Cynara," Caiphas hissed into her ear. The process of raping her like that should have been almost as painful for him as it was for her, but he didn't seem to be feeling any pain at all... Cyn had to suspect that Lissandra's servitor additions were responsible. "I plan on making it up to you with interest now..."
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #987 on: February 13, 2017, 08:58:39 PM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn gasped softly as he tried to fuck his way into her ass... It hurt... She wasnt wet, but it was not mind shattering painful. It was more painful to look at the face of the man she had trusted in her childhood. A man she had thought was a good man, turned out to be a selfish bastard.

"I am not Cynara..." Gasping softly.

As she said it, she realized something, this hurt physically... but she had taken worse... She had been through much worse. Even recently, the Pilgrims of Hayte had been probably the worse she had in a while, but that was knowing they were going to eat her alive. Losing her arm... that pain had been bad... but she survived. These men had hurt her years ago... but that was years ago... before she knew what real pain or suffering. Even know, this wasnt pleasant but they were just men. Men that had no idea about real suffering, they  just wanted their own pleasure.

... I have had rougher with Gideon... The thought came to her. The things she had done with Gideon made this seem tame.

RPRequest

« Reply #988 on: February 16, 2017, 01:08:20 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
As that thought occurred to Cyn, her fear disappeared, or at least filtered into the back of her mind where she had trained to put it. The absolute debilitating terror that had gripped her when she saw the trio of men vanished, replaced with anger and the sense that she had grown far past the petty pains and worries that gripped these men, was so far beyond them now that she could barely recognize the sixteen year old girl who had thought, once upon a time, that she knew what pain was.

Cynara hadn't felt pain like she had.

As she realized that, her eyes suddenly focused on a mirror door in the cell, one that she was sure hadn't been there a second ago. Her rapists hadn't vanished, nor had they relented in using her body in the least, but her escape was right there, just ten feet away.

Lissandra saw it too. Outside of the cell, Cyn met the blonde rogue trader's eyes as they widened with surprise, her gaze flicking to the portal in horror. "No!" she snarled, grabbing at the ring of keys on her belt as she started searching for one to unlock the prison Cyn was in and come in after her. "Stop her!" Lissandra commanded furiously.

Lissandra was armed, and Cyn knew from experience that the woman was dangerous. Time had likely made her even more so, and she had received most or all of the same training Cyn had. Once she made it into the cell, Cyn would be in trouble, missing an arm and all... not to mention the presence of the three strong men all around her, holding her. She needed to get away from them and through the mirror door before Lissandra could stop her... or she might never leave this future.
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #989 on: February 16, 2017, 08:55:11 PM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn caught sight of the door... Her escape...  Unfortunately Lissandra saw it too. If Lissandra had gone through the Blind, she knew what it meant. That Cyn was just passing through... if she could get to the door.

Now that she was not paralyzed with fear, she could think. The men had mocked her for her training... but she was trained... Trained in ways they were not. She had been eager for all the fighting training she could learn from the Inquisition. Same training Lissandra probably had, but not these men.

Cyn shoved her power into the man in front of her. Shoving him backward till she could bring her leg up and kick off hard off of his chest to cause both men stumbling. Cyn only had one arm at the moment but she knew how to throw a punch and make it count. She was not betting on either men really feeling much pain but thought she could at least rock them enough to flee for the mirror.

RPRequest

« Reply #990 on: February 23, 2017, 06:21:56 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
"Stop her!" Lissandra howled in rage as Cyn reached into her own mind and drew on all of the psychic might she could. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that strange, xeno-tech around Lissandra's neck begin to glow and spin furiously again, felt some unseen power push against her mind... but when she didn't direct the psychic abilities at the blonde but rather at the trio of servitors, it didn't stop her. It was kind of like pouring water into a tub using a sieve... some of the power she drew up bled away, but not quickly enough to stop her from gathering it and throwing it at them.

The psychic battering ram wasn't the best punch she had ever thrown, but her best was strong enough to rip steel doors from their frames and tear apart barricades. Tossing all three of the servitors away from her wasn't overly hard. Martes and Tenae were throwing away and off of her body. Of the three, only Caiphas hung on, helped by his hug-like grip on her. She writhed as the other two flew away, lifting her body off of his cock as she reared up and drove the heel of her foot back at the man's knee. She bet that these servitor rapists didn't really feel pan anymore, but that kind of blow did more than just hurt... it tested literally physical limits of the body, and Caiphas met more than his match. His leg collapsed, unable to hold his weight anymore, and she pushed off of him, using gravity and her sweat-slicked naked body and every bit of strength she had to wriggle free of his grip...

It worked. His hands came free of her just as Lissandra found the proper key, and the door to the cell began to swing open. There was no time to hesitate, no time to think. Cyn dove for the mirror door, desperate to reach it before Lissandra could reach her.

"I'll find you!" Lissandra howled. "I hunt you down across the galaxy, whore! There's nowhere you can hide f-"

Then Cyn was past the mirror and falling, falling, falling.

She didn't so much arrive as a destination this time as she woke up, already there. Her eyes opened to find herself laying on her back on duracrete, armored in her bodysuit and with her weapons intact. The metal cylinder was still clutched in her white knuckles, the way it had been when she had stepped through in the ruined hive city. She no longer felt any of the discomfort from her rape at the hands of the servitors... it was like her trip to the Spear of Destiny had never happened.

Rising, Cyn found herself on a broad street, lined with cracking, plaster-faced walls and gambrel roofs tiled in deep reds. Twilight was falling swiftly, and the air was heavy with the scent of a salt sea. Up and down the street, Cyn could hear the echoing sounds of doors being bolted, shuttered banged closed, locks fastened... almost an echoing chorus. The streets were emtpy, and for all the seeming normality of the scene Cyn could feel a heavy weight of palpable dread that seemed to fill the air.

She recognized this place immediately. She was standing in Sinophia Magna, on the edge of the Commercia district in the center of the city. It was almost exactly like she remembered... except for the silence, and the lack of people.

Seeing the burned out and blasted ruins of a hive city were one thing. Cyn could at least understand mentally the idea of hundreds of millions being killed, even if her stomach didn't really grasp the sheer scale of it. Unlike Scintillae, however, this place seemed... normal. But there were no people. Sinophia Magna wasn't a true hive city, but it was very close, and even in the economic depression that clearly gripped the world the Commercia district had never been less than completely filled with people each and every time she had been here... the bustle of nightlife even among the decay. Here, she saw no one... every house either vacant and abandoned, boarded up and sealed, or else locked down as tightly as a fortress before the oncoming night.
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #991 on: February 24, 2017, 03:27:06 AM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn felt determination, not so much panic or fear. The Slaugh had been fear. Yes an insane Lissandra was bad, but it was far from the worse she had faced. She had an escape, she just needed to escape the men. Barely listening as Lissandra swore her revenge. She was past that, past this and into the door.

Cyn gasped softly as she opened her eyes. Taking a deep breath, her eyes flickering around her. Sinophia Magna. She recognized. Strange, what was she doing here?

Climbing to her feet. It was not as bad as Scintilla... at least physically... but there was no one around... No one.

What happen to everyone?

Starting to explore, keeping her eyes and senses open.

RPRequest

« Reply #992 on: February 25, 2017, 03:39:27 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
Almost aimless, Cyn began to wander the streets, moving down the wide expanses in the deepening darkness of the falling night. It was darker than she would have expected... even on the top levels of Scintilla, the hive city threw off enough light to almost white-out the night. True, this city and this whole planet had fallen on seriously hard times, but not this bad - it seemed like 95% of more of the lights she had expected were out now.

As she walked down the streets, passing buildings and statues and more, evidence of recent vandalism and graffiti was clear to her. It looked to her eye like it had all been done fairly recently, the paint fresh and the edges of the broken buildings and statues sharp, unweathered by the almost constant rain she was accustomed to on Sinophia. Here and there, anti-imperial slogans and blasphemy had been plastered in bright paint, and the statues and signs of the Aquila had been recently defaced, often with a strange sigh scratched symbol like a downward pointing three-pronged claw that Cyn had never seen before. From some of the graffiti, though, she did learn at least one useful fact. From the date, it had been written at least seventeen years after she had arrived on Mara... which meant she was at least that far in the future. Even further than she had gone to visit the blasted ruins of Scintilla.

Slowly, she turned for Harlock's Folly. It was miles away, but she had to be able to find transport to commandeer somewhere. She hadn't found one yet, but it was a matter of time... even in such a desecrated city, the population was absurd and there had to be some out here somewhere...

Cyn found herself oddly hypnotized by the stars. She had never really been able to see them from a planet before. On Quaddis, the polar winter and the blizzard made it hard to see much through the dome, and mostly she had been on hive cities. Her only real glimpses had been on the airship on Solomon, but flying through the storms of acid rain had given only occasional glimpses of the stars through the thick clouds. Fascinating as the starscape was, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong... and it took her a few minutes of furtive glances while she walked to really figure it out.

There weren't enough of them... not nearly enough. Nearly half the stars that should fill Sinophia's sky were missing, replaced in the heavens by empty, black voids between the pinpoints of light.

Then she realized that her unease was not just about the stars. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing straight up. In the underhive, she had grown skilled at knowing when a predator... human or otherwise... had taken notice of her. In hindsight, her skill at it might have involved some latent use of her psyker abilities, because it had grown far stronger since she had awakened as a psyker in her own right. She was being watched... followed. Looking around subtly, she couldn't see her stalker... the streets were empty as ever... but she was sure she had one. The buildings on either side of her suddenly made the street feel too narrow, like a canyon she was trapped in - restricted if she was chased by whatever pursued her.
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #993 on: February 26, 2017, 02:49:49 AM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn took in details and facts. Eyes flickering around, using her training... things were not adding up. Not really. Not even when she added  years between when she had last been here and now. Hives, even like this did not change quickly. they spent centuries in decay. Centuries getting worse and worse. Sinophia had been in decay but had been somewhat stable after they left. The Rag Kings had it in their best interest to have a certain amount of stability.

Taking in the graffiti, finding that she didnt recognize the symbols.

Uncertain what she was doing here. She was all but lost in the city  without a guide or dataslate... except for Harlock's Folly... That seemed like the best place to turn toward. Transportation certainly would be very nice about now.

Not sure what drew her eyes upward. Upward past the buildings and lights to the stars. Stars. She had seen stars from space, but not planets. At least not her own memories. Everywhere she had been was either a hive or the sky so obscured with clouds, pollution, and light. She liked it.

Liked it until Cyn realized there were missing stars. Or maybe too many black spots... Her stomach fell as she thought of the slaugh... the slaugh were not the only predators of the Empire. Not the only threat... something she had learned very well with the Inquisition.

Something was wrong. Realizing that, something was wrong. She was being watched. She knew it. She could feel it. Not sure what, but she realized something was wrong. Cyn moved closer to the buildings. Cyn picked up the pace, starting into an easy jog. One that would eat up the distance faster but she could sustain for long periods. Her hand in her jack pocket, holding her gun.

RPRequest

« Reply #994 on: February 28, 2017, 08:51:52 PM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
Cyn moved quicker, eyes flitting left and right as she jogged down the streets but while the watchful presence didn't back of, nor did it become more threatening or closer. Once, Cyn thought for an instant she had seen a dark shape leap from one building to another, all but invisible against the black sky... she had only caught the humanoid shape because it had silhouetted itself against the sparse stars for a single instant. It was quick enough she might have imagined it... but she was confident that she hadn't.

As she wandered the streets, however, the sheer lack of vehicles became clearer. There was just nothing on the streets... like everything had been locked up, hidden away during the night just like the buildings had been locked down. It hadn't been like this, even in the more criminal-ridden sections of town. Cyn felt certain that the people of Sinophia Magna also knew that something was stalking the nights, and hiding away from them...

But they hadn't attacked, and they had plenty of opportunity. As twenty, and then thirty minutes passed, Cyn became increasingly sure that they weren't going to... that they were watching, tracking her perhaps, but didn't mean to attack.

Not yet, anyway.

Then she heard the voice, cutting through the still air of the night like a power sword. It was a man's voice, faint and distant, but loud, speaking words she couldn't quite understand through the distance and slurring of them... but she could locate it easily enough. At the next street, she turned left, and walked for a few blocks before turning back in her original direction, tracking the slurred shouts.

Then she found the source. In a small open plaza, run down and decrepit, there was an old statue to Saint Drusus. It had be defiled, either by miscreants or by the passage of time... it was missing both hands, and the plaque at the base of the statue was unreadable through the worn stone and the paint covering it. At its foot, a ragged looking middle aged man wandered in circle, shouting drunkenly at the top of his lungs as he shouted of the doom of Sinophia Mgna, calling its inhabitants as foul heretics, and singing jumbled snatches of Imperial Psalms.

The man worn the torn cassock of an Imperial preacher, and he had been badly beaten. His face was more purple and blue than pink, and blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. He had a wild, ragged appearance, and one of his cheeks seemed to have been burned badly very recently. The man reeked of cheap spirits from twenty feet away, and Cyn could see a bottle of some kind clutched in his trembling hands.

"Hey!" he shouted, noticing her as he came around the statue once again. "Who ar' you then? One of these cretins? Bah! Here to finish the job, are you?"
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #995 on: March 02, 2017, 08:38:00 PM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn moved quickly along the streets, keeping her eyes open. Something was following her but it didnt get closer. As long as it kept its distance, she didnt see any reason to antagonize it. Just keep moving. She wondered if that was the reason the streets were bare. Not just bare but empty. No vehicles, no people, no possessions. As if everyone went inside.... why? Even when their were killers and heretics on the street a city this size never stopped. Even a killing or two enough was not enough to drive the masses inside. What was following her?

Hearing the voice, Cyn turned toward it. It was more than she had at the moment. Approaching the yelling man, he was clearly drunk, she slowed, walking instead of running.

"No, sir..." Denying softly. "Just a stranger passing through...."

He looked horrible, recently beaten? Was that why he was out when no one else.

"I just landed on world... what happen here? Its been a long time since I was here... where is everyone,...."

RPRequest

« Reply #996 on: March 03, 2017, 05:38:34 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
"Bah!" The preacher spat, turning his head before taking another swig from the bottle. "No faithful would come here, not now, not now. Prove it... prove yer a daughter of the Throne."

the preacher listened as she began to recite the catachism of faith, and by the second verse he was joining in, though his words slurred drunkenly with each pause.

After she finished, he swayed on his feet in silence for long seconds, long enough to make Cyn think he was going to fall down. Then he started speaking. "Stiles. Queneas Stiles iz mah name. Used to be a guardsman, serve the Emperor. We were shattered on Baraspine."

He paused, taking another drink before continuing. "Came in on a refugee ship, going on a year ago now. Fallen into heresy they all have, damned all of them, damned apostates... turned this backs on the God Emperor and whiz-pering to shadows, whore world gone over now. Started slow, it did... War, rumors of wars, stars dying, lights going out." Stiles took a pain breath then, clutching his chest. "The fools struck a bargain they did, a bargain with the servants of the dark. They sold their souls for empty lies... The Quorum was first they were, and the rest soon followed. Now we die every night, slow clawing death. No better than we all deserve."

He laughed then, and his voice was manic, strong in the night, even as Cyn's instincts warned of a renewed sense of being watched from above. "Beat me, they did. Tortured me and showed me their true faces, but I wouldn't forsake Him, so I wouldn't... they can't make me a traitor. Branded me with their mark!" he screamed, ripping at his chest, tearing away enough of his ragged shirt to show Cyn the odd, dark and horrible-looking burn on his right beast. "Branded me, but I burned it away myself. I shall not die apostate!" he spat. "The Emperor protects, he does!"

His voice went silent then, and when Stiles resumed speaking, it was much more quietly. "Afraid, all afraid... throne agents fought them off on Malfi they say, but went no further. Even thrice cursed Harlock won't save us, not like he stopped them on Solomon. Years ago they town down his tower, you see... and now he wont help us, none of them will... punishment for our pride and our sins..."

Stiles did finally fall then, leaning hard against the base of the statue. "You want to know what's happened? Go the bridge, the Saint's Bridge... there you will see what becomes of those who remain loyal like me, like you. Go if your faith is strong enough, you are needed them." He finished by flinging his arm in the direction of a large bridge over a broad canal in the distance, before he sagged, his chin resting on his chest as he went silent in a mix of exhaustion, drunkenness, and mental collapse.
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #997 on: March 04, 2017, 09:20:05 PM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Cyn offered a soft smile. It crossed her mind to pull out her Inquisitional Rosetta but that seemed too dangerous. Instead hr mind went to the prayer Gregis had spoke after Gideon's death before they departed the ship on Mara.

"Benevolent God-Emperor, hear my prayer
In honor I have served You, willing and without thought
I have fought in the blood and the mud of a thousand worlds
In Your name, have I smote the enemies that would stand against Your omnipresent will
Please benevolent God-Emperor, hear my prayer
Thy enemies now stand at the gate
The tides of darkness have come to destroy the bastion of the faithful...."

Cyn stepped a bit closer as he gave her his name. Her hand brushing the hair away from her face. The tattoo on her face was impossible to hide and it was impossible to mistake it for anything but Imperial devotion.  It was Gideon's promise.... the thought cause her to flinch slightly. Needing to close her eyes for a moment to push away the surge of emotions and pain.

"The Emperor protects!" Whispering with him

Listening as he bide her to go to the bridge. Nodding slowly. She watched him a few moments longer after his collapse. Turning her eyes to scan the area, knowing she was watched.

"The Emperor protects!" Whispering again before she headed off in the direction of the bridge.

RPRequest

« Reply #998 on: March 05, 2017, 03:54:48 AM »

Offline Jdrake

• Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
    • Writing blog
As Cyn walked towards the bridge in the direction the battered priest had indicated, she had a few moments to think about what she had learned.

This was another alternative future... and a very different one than she had encountered in the ruins of Scintilla. There, based on what she had learned from the final recording before her own death, they had stopped Harlock from returning. Here, the priest hadn't been clear but it certainly seemed like the Rogue Trader had returned in this timeline. Back on Scintilla, it sounded like civil war had torn the sector apart, and left them easy pickings for invaders from the outside. Here, what had happened wasn't quite clear... but the dark stars in the sky seemed ominous. It didn't sound like what was going on on Sinophia was to do with Harlock, however... but rather some other threat.

Then she reached the bridge, and there was no more time for thinking.

Sinophia Magna's great Sabbatine Bridge was a marvel of the city, a celebration of saints and the crusade that had founded this sector. Now, it had been turned into an execution yard. The large and ornately decorated bridge crossed the inlet of the sea into the town, and the once great statues and shrines had been covered with a tangled profusion of crude X beams, onto which men and women had been bound with coils of barbed wire. They were naked, one and all... most looked like they had been raped before being strung up. Most were now dead, their lives sent into the void seeking the Emperor's love, but a few still moaned and cried out to the unforgiving night.

Stepping ahead, Cyn could see a figure on the bridge, standing in the open, covered with a cloak with a hood and cowl, facing her and apparently waiting... shown in the pale light of two great stone bowl on other side of the figure, burning with white flame. He stood beneath a statue of the bridge's namesake. the Beati Saint Sabbat, who had been literally defaced... her head was gone, replaced with a burned, black hole in the marble.

Behind her, she could feel the crowding sensation of threatening presences... what had been watching her had followed her onto the bridge, but she still couldn't see anything in the dark. She felt a predatory sense to them, and somehow she knew that running would only set them off...

As she stepped closer, the figure raised his hands and the hood fell from the head of the figure...

Fihad Constantine.

The former arbiter looked... old. His features had grown gaunt in the past two decades, and his face pale, his eyes more sunken pits of darkness and shadow on his angular face as he stared at her across the bridge.

"The shades showed me who had come," he said... his voice was just as strong as she remembered, "but I had to see you with my own eyes to believe it. You died on Mara all those years ago; or at least so we all believed. I wonder if you've become Mara's puppets, or if you serve the Inquisition still... or perhaps is Harlock who's creature you have become?"
struct Jdrake{
                  }};

O/O and RP Ideas

Writing blog

« Reply #999 on: March 05, 2017, 07:17:25 PM »

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
[float=right][/float]Constantine was probably the last person she would have expected to see here. Cyn walked slowly forward.

"Constantine..." Greeting him softly, her voice steady, not showing the surprise. "So much has changed here on Sinophia Magna." Shaking her head a bit, it was hard to believe. She knew Sinophia Magna had problems... knew that the Imperial was having growing problems. Each planet seeming to have more and more problems.... but this... to turn so completely against the Emperor? To do... this... She half expected the Pilgirms of Hayte to be behind this.

"I... havent left Mara..." Cyn started. "... This..." Looking around the area. "... this... I am just passing through... this..."

Constantine knew she was an Inquisitor he had seen her work. Not certain if that worked for or against her. By n ow she knew there was something she needed to learn, to do before she could move on. It would be blessed if she could avoid a fight. Keep Constantine from trying to move against her.

"Mara is an interesting planet... If you are a Harlock..." Commenting softly.

"What happen here, Constantine?" Asking. "Sinophia Magna has long been a cesspool... but this?"

RPRequest