Author Topic: NCIS: Deep Penetration (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)  (Read 47383 times)

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
Re: NCIS: Deep Penetration (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)
« Reply #450 on: November 02, 2017, 06:54:24 PM »
"Tell me all about your hand to hand training. I know you have had some, Maggie, but over the next month I intend to help you amplify it. Remember, you are expected to be able to kill with or without a weapon in your hands."

I nodded, knowing you had been given both Navy and Marine Corps Hand to Hand training, as well as schooled in at least one soft and one hard style. Now, though, this was about being an unpredictable assassin, and I was certain you were up for giving me more than your file said so we could get started.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2017, 03:42:40 AM »
I looked at you and told you, "I have been trained by both the navy and marines but I think you will probably have to train me to be more vicious as I think I will need a more vicious type of self defense if I am to go against this new enemy that you are well prepared for.  What I am saying is that I need more training for this assignment.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #452 on: November 27, 2017, 03:01:19 AM »
I smiled, kissing you softly as I stroked your hair. I looked into your eyes, nodded in agreement but also wanting you to understand the potential you already had.

"Yes.. but you already are open enough to want to get that extra training.  You already have a lot in the way of pulling off your role in the assignment, so the rest will not take that long at all.  Trust was the first thing, as you need to trust me as well as the rest of the team, and after we finish we can get started on that very training."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #453 on: December 02, 2017, 02:14:20 AM »
I returned your smile before you kissed me and stroked my hair.   We looked into each others eyes as you nodded your head in agreement.  I could tell you knew the potential I already had.  I nodded my head as you realized I wanted the extra training.  I nodded my head as you said I already have the ability of pulling off the role I must play.  I smiled as you told me the rest of what I had to learn would take no time at all.  I nodded my head as you told me I needed to trust the rest of the team as well.  ."

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #454 on: December 09, 2017, 08:54:12 AM »
"Well after we are finished eating, we can get started on it some.   Not going to rush, but of course not going to dawdle either."

I nodded, returning to finishing eating as we didn't need to let our food get cold.  I also knew that you were enjoying the meal, and I felt that was a good idea to get back to it while it was still warm and inviting like you were every time.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2017, 01:55:46 AM »
I raised my eyes to you as you spoke, "Well after we are finished eating, we can get started on it some.   Not going to rush, but of course not going to dawdle either."

I smiled as you nodded and we both continued to eat.  The food was so good.  I began to think of all the things you have taught me.  Even eating healthy was because of you.  This assignment was helping me in more ways than one.  I did not want it to ever end.