Author Topic: How to Become a dog bitch  (Read 3259 times)

Offline shygirlnu

• Stalker
How to Become a dog bitch
« on: January 02, 2015, 02:04:41 PM »

How to Become a dog bitch.
by Shygirl

Like most stupid things, it started out of boredom.
When I am bored, I go surfing the Internet.
I have a passion for erotic stories. And especially for stories of a girl or young woman who is seduced into becoming a sex slave for a couple or so.
When I one evening again was surfing on the internet because I was bored, I stumbled on a BDSM site over the following ad.
"Hello.
We are a couple, male 66 and female 59.
We are looking for a sex slave for ourselves, our friends and their dogs.
Are you the one we're looking for? Then we would like to chat with your or your meeting.
We live in the north of the country.
Betty and Hans xxxx
The excitement that this ad caused was indescribable! Only by reading it a few times while I stroked my clit I received an orgasm!
Against all my common sense I mailed that I was interested, and that I wanted to mail with them to learn to know more about it and to know each other better.
After I had sent the mail I was so horny that I myself started again fingering till I came.

After I orgasmed for the second time, I realized what I had done.
But such an ad could not be serious? I would probably nothing more to hear. And it had brought me anyway a pleasant end of this annoying evening.
Great was my surprise when I found already the next day a reply in my mailbox.
The advertisement on which I had responded was clearly not a joke, because the content of the email was enthusiastic and very serious.
It seemed for me the best not to react.

But that was not the end of it.
Five days later I got another email. They wrote that they understood that I at second thought did not have the courage to take the next step,. But they would have found it more decent of me when I had responded equally.
I was ashamed of myself. And so wrote an email back, in which I apologized.
That I had written the mail on an evening when I was bored, and that I thought that it was a joke anyway.
To my surprise I received a very sweet email back. With understanding and compassion. And that I could feel free to mail when I was bored again, or in need for companionship.

And so we started emailing.
For a year we mailed about anything and everything, only not about sex. I must say, to my slight disappointment. Then the content of the emails changed. Slowly they began to go about sex, and slowly they became more and more intimate.

Meanwhile, my interest in bdsm was aroused.
It took the couple still two years to from the first email, to convince me to try it out once to be their slave. And after I had agreed a lot of patience and two more months before I agreed to meet each other.

And now I'm in the train on the way to our first meeting. Only to meet in person. No sex or whatever. Only to have dimmer together and to talk.
We have agreed to go slowly. That we will see how it develops.
The first appointment is at the restaurant "Oak Leaves" where we have agreed that I will arrive between seven and seven-fifteen. The restaurant is only a few hundred meters from the train station in Bosoord.
It's dark as the train just after seven stops in Bosoord. I takes me less than 5 minutes to walk to the restaurant.
When I come into the restaurant I see Hans and Betty sitting immediately. I recognize them from the picture they have sent me. A slim, tall man with short gray hair and a short, sturdy woman with large breasts and gray curly hair and a friendly face.
When I walk towards them, they both rise from their chairs to greet me. The welcome is warm and friendly.

We go to our dining table where we take an aperitif and ordering our meal.
Hans and Betty are asking me if I have had a good journey. They also ask me about my work. Whether it was busy and if I'm tired from the long day working and the train ride.
Meanwhile, dinner is served and we eat delicious.
During the meal, Hans is mostly the one who does the talking. As commander on passenger airliners he is been through a lot and he has been in many places in the world. And he can tell fascinating about it.
After dinner we move to the fireplace to drink coffee. Hans keeps telling me about his adventures. He is a handsome and intriguing man, and I begin to admire him.

Time flies, and before I realize it, it is over ten o'clock and I have missed the last train home.
Hans and Betty apologize. They also have not noticed that the time went so fast.
"It is here so cozy with your" says Betty.
"I can bring you home by car," says Hans. "If this is midway between your residence and ours, it is not far away."
Blushing, I must confess that I have lied a little, and that I think it's about two hundred kilometers from Bosoord to my hometown.
"Why don't you come with us," says Betty. "You can sleep with us in the guest room."
"Then we bring you back tomorrow to the station in Bosoord" says Hans.

Because I really feel at ease in their company, and also find it exciting, I say that would like to accept theit invitation. And that I would like to go with them to their house.
Hans asks for the bill and after he has paid we go to the car.
I will be invited to sit on the back seat. Betty is sitting in the front seat and Hans drives.
We drive through Bosoord, out of the village. It's bigger than I had expected when I stepped off the train. First we drive along and then across the railway track. All together we drive for half an hour over dark main roads and then smaller, at places in snow covered roads until we, to my surprise are stopping on the parking lot of a large and high block of flats.

With the elevator we go to the top floor. The apartment of Hans and Betty is at the very end of the gallery.
Behind the door is a narrow hall with a door at the end right in front of us, which leads to a large living room.
In the living is room to my right a door who leads to what appears to be the kitchen, which lies next to the hall. While Hans disappears in the kitchen, Betty shows me the rest of the apartment.
On the other side of the hall is the dining room, in open connection with the living room. In the corner is a door that leads to another narrow hallway. Opposite the door from the dining room is the door to a for such a large apartment remarkably small bathroom, with only a toilet and a shower.
At both ends of the hallway is a door. The door on the side of the gallery leads into a small bedroom. On the other side, next to the bathroom is a door to a small storage room, and opposite this door is the door to the master bedroom. That turns out to be the bedroom of Hans and Betty. The door at the end of the hallway leads to another but similar, smaller bedroom.
"This is the guest room," Betty says. "Lay your stuff on the bed, please. Hans will have made coffee by now, I guess. "

We go back to the living room. At the corner of the living room and the dining room is built against the wall of the bedroom a large fireplace. If he sees me watching, Hans says proudly: "I have built it myself. Unfortunately he is not real, because we are not allowed to have a chimney here. It is an electric fireplace".
The opening of the fireplace is oriented to the living room. Bookcases with TV and audio and video equipment are standing between the chimney and the window, against the bedroom wall. In the window, that runs over the whole width of the living room is a door to the balcony. Three large brown leather sofas are standing in the shape of an "U" around the fireplace. A chair stands next to the fireplace in the opening to the dining room.
Betty invites me to sit down in the corner of the largest sofa. She herself goes sitting as close as possible to me, in the other corner of the couch next to the one where I'm sitting.

When Hans comes in moments later, he has no coffee with him, but a bottle of wine and three glasses. Possibly I have mailed them about my love for German wines or told them otherwise. O am I just lucky? But it is a good Rhine wine. While we enjoy the wine we'll talk, especially about me. But Hans can talk fascinating about his life as a captain in the merchant navy.

Two bottles of wine and the same number of hours later, it is time to go to bed. I also noticed that I am rather tired, and with a "Goodnight" I leave the room. First I go to the bathroom to take a pee and then straight to the guest room, where I undress. Normally I always sleep naked, but for this special occasion I bought a wine red negligee. That I put on before I'm going to bed. I fall asleep immediately and don't even hear Hans and Betty going to bed.

The next day it is about nine o'clock when Betty comes to wake me up.
"I think it's time to get up" she says kindly. "It's nine o'clock. The bathroom is available and breakfast is ready in fifteen minutes. "
As soon as Betty has left the room I get up and take a shower, I think about my experiences of the previous night.
It was very cosy. And very different than I had imagined. Hans and Berry were genuinely interested in me. And about the final purpose of my visit – trying out to be their slavegirl - is not spoken a single word.
After showering I dress myself in white panties and a white bra. Over that I put on a camisole and thereover again a tight-fitting t-shirt. Furthermore, I put on a tight fitting jeans . And I put on white socks and black shoes with a flat soles on my feet.

When I enter the dining room, Hans starts whistling admiring and Betty says I that I look enchanting.
We have an extensive breakfast, during which Hans asks if I no longer want to stay.
"You told us yesterday that you have a few days off," said Betty. "Why don't you stay a day longer with us? Or even a few days?"
"We can make nice trips by car," says Hans. "We live in a beautiful, nature-rich part of the country. We can show you a lot of beautiful places."
It sounds enticing. I do have a few days off, and so I agree eager with their proposal.

After breakfast I help Betty clearing the breakfast table and washing the dishes. And I help cleaning the bathroom and making the beds. Meanwhile Hans vacuums pretty much the whole house.
At half past ten we are ready and thus we drink coffee.
After coffee, Hans suggest to show me some of their beautiful province with the car.
It is so cold outside, and a little foggy. But in the car it is warm and cosy. The bare branches of the trees and shrubs give the landscape a sad look. But I fully enjoy the scenery. Hans knows the roads here very well, and points me all the beautiful places we passing on our journey. We drive through pine woods and brook meadow landscapes with flooded meadows and gently sloping sand ridges of bare farmland. Or heath overgrown with juniper and pine trees. Desipte the lack of sun, it looks beautiful in a sad way.

Around one o'clock we eat pancakes in special pancake restaurant in a small village. During our meal we noticed that the grey weather becomes a little brighter.
After finished the pancake, we drove to a nearby nature reserve and despite the cold we went out od the car for a walk. It is a hillside moorland where Scottish Highlanders stare at us as we pass them. I'm scared to death of that great beasts. But Hans says that if we behave normally, the beasts will do nothing but leave us alone. "Otherwise Forestry would not allow people to walk here" he says. Halfway our walk the sun breaks every now and the through the clouds end the day becomes even more nicer.

After the walk we drive a little further until we reach a sand pit in a large forest. Hans says, that it is a recreational lake which mainly in summer attracts very many people.
There is a tea house on the beach, where we drink tea and eat apple pie. We are almost the only guests. There are only two older couples who are sitting together at another table.
After tea, we walk a little around the pond. Well, a little is still half an hour, but the sun shines almost the whole time during our walk and I enjout it fully.

Once out of the forest Hans decides to drive a long way over the border between the sandy hills and the excavated moors. A curious and rather sad looking scenery under a low, grey sky on one side, and lush sun covered hills on the other side.

When it then finally is getting dark, Hans drives over via a busier road to another village where we again have dinner in a restaurant.
We again have a delicious and extensive meal. This time we drink coffee by the fireplace. It is extremely cozy and time flies. It's been ten o'clock when Hans realizes that we are the only guests in the restaurant, It is clearly time for us to leave.
It is rather foggy outside and Hans has to drive very carefully to bring us home safe. A little after half past ten we are in the parking lot near the flat.

Once home with Hans and Betty, I take off my shoes and go to sit on the sofa, at the same place as last night. Betty sits on the other couch, close to me, and Hans sits beside her.
We talk about the day we've experienced. Hans tells me more about places he want to show me by my next visit, and I tell them what a lovely day I've had.
It has been half past eleven when Hans says: "There are still a few bottles of the same wine we drank yesterday. Shall I open a bottle, and have before we go to sleep just a nice glass of wine to drink?".

If we enjoy the wine, Hans says: "We want to ask you something. If you do not want, just say no, but would you really like it to see how you look naked. I mean, would you mind to let Betty undressed you? ".

Even though I know that this is the ultimate purpose of our encounter, yet I am only just stunned by the still unexpected question.
"If you do not want to do it, just keep sitting on the sofa" Hans continues. "We'll just continue our conversation and we drink another glass of wine. But if you want - what we hope with all our heart – to do this for us, then stand up. "

To my own surprise I want to do it! No, I have the unstoppable urge to do it. I nééd to do it.
Nervous of the fear and excitement I get up from the couch. Betty also rises. She comes to me and takes my wineglass out of my hands and puts it down on the coffee table.
She asks me if I want to do a small step forward turn and a little towards , so Hans can look at me.
Then Betty steps behind me. I feel her hands on either side of my body sliding down to my hips, where she pulls the T-shirt out of my pants.

"Lift your arms up, will you?" She asks. Silently I do what I've been asked. Then Betty pulls the T-shirt over my head.
For a moment nothing happens. No hands are touch me while I stay shirtless in the living room. Then I again feel how Betty's hands pulling my undershirt out of my jeans. Without being asked to do, I lift my arms again and let Betty take off my undershirt.
Again nothing happens, while I am from my waist up in only a bra stay in the living room to be looked at.

But moments later I feel Betty's hands on my stomach, where she detaches the belt buckle in order to loosen my jeans. I am staying passive with my hands along my sides and her Betty have her way with me.
When she has loosened my belt, Betty unbuttons first the button on the fly of my jeans and pulls the zipper down. Then she pulls my jeans over my hips, making sure she does not take my panties off with them.
A little later, my pants are around my ankles and Betty pulls my jeans of my feet. She folds him neatly and lays them to the other side on the couch, on my also folded t-shirt and undershirt.
Now I am standing in the living room in only my panties and bra, but with my socks and shoes still on. I already feel very naked and nervous. But somewhere deep inside me I feel a sense of excitement. Is this the beginning of my fantasy that comes true?

"Do you want to put your hands at your back and turn around a few times?" asks Betty. Without hesitation I turn a few times around, while feelinf rather awkward.
"You have a beautiful figure" says Hans. "You are rather small in stature, but pretty slim, with all your assess in the right proportions."
"Shall we go on?" Asks Betty so nice that I almost melt.

While I am in only my bra and my panties, and with my socks on in the living room, I feel Betty's hands on my back. She opens the hooks of my bra.
I shiver with fear and excitement. Soon, my breasts can be witnessed by everyone, and it will taken not take much longer before I will be seen completely naked.

My arms are hanging at my sides when Betty lowers the bra straps over my shoulders and my arms. When she lowers the straps further down, the bra cups fall of my breasts and a little later I am standing with my naked boobs in front of Hans in his living room.
As soon as he sees my bare breasts, Hans whistles admiringly. "Well, well, what a lovely tits" he says in a in my mind quite coarse tone. Oddly enough, the way he talks about my breasts in this way gives me an exhilarating feeling.
And so I stand only in my panties in the living room, with my arms at my side and my breasts pushing forward.
While Hans is sittig on the couch and my breasts admires, Betty walks around me. It is obvious that they both are looking at my breasts. I feel their eyes glued on my body and I get it warm under their gaze. A blush rushes over my body, something I had never seen before by myself.
"Clasp your hands behind your back together" says Hans. And if I did, he says: "Well done, Your lovely tits, stabbing this way beautiful firmly and tightly forward. What a beautiful tits and what a lovely big nipples ". His words are coarse and his tone is louder because of his excitement. And what he says really excites me.
At the same time I am ashamed to dead and I wonder what in the hell I'm doing.

Almost literally trembling with fear and excitement I remain perfectly still as Hans gets up and comes towards me.
What I've been expecting happens. They are both groping me. From all sides they feel at me. I feel hands on my belly and my breasts. They feel at my nipples, in which they gently squeeze.
Hans take a nipple between his fingers and turns it back and forth. It hurts a little, and my nipples become almost even harder than they already are. When Betty takes the other nipple between her fingers and she squeezes it very short and very hard, I feel a twinge shooting from my nipple through my stomach to my vagina.
Then their fingers let loose my nipples, which again causes a tingling.
Hands are on my breasts. They are caressed and gently squeezed, and they become weighed in their hands. I experience this all with bowed head and a growing sense of excitement.
Meanwhile they talk about my breasts, which they consistently call tits. "They're beautiful young and tightly" says Betty. "And they are standing beautiful straight forward."
"There is still no trace of that they even starting getting a little slack or saggy and they are standing beautifully straight ahead" adds Hans.
"And then those nipples" continued Betty. "Do you see how big they are? That will certainly come in handy some day. "
"I think so" continues Hans. "Her nipples are beautiful big and round. And they are very hard and are standing beautifully straight forward on her tits, like cherries on the cake ".
While they talk, their hands continue caressing and squeezing my breasts, but then their hands are suddenly gone.

Moments later I feel Betty's hands on my hips, where she grabs the hem of my panties. While Hans is sitting on the couch again draws Betty agonizingly slowly and carefully my panties over my buttocks down, over my thighs and over my knees, where she let it loose. It falls automatically the last part down my legs and remains laying on my feet.

I am standing now naked in front of Hans, in his living room. Nervously and with a tingling feeling of excitement.
"You have a beautiful pussy" says Hans "Put your legs further apart, will you? We want to have a good look at your cunt. " His tone is hard and his words are coarse. I shudder with shame and excitement.
Meanwhile, Betty is sitting next to her husband on the couch. It is clear that they both want to look at my pussy. I realize that all too well. I feel their eyes burning on my slit, and I get a red blush of shame running over me. At the same time I feel the excitement running through my belly. But I do put my feet slightly further apart.
"Open your legs a little further" says Hans. And when I have put my feet about forty inches apart, he says: "Fine so. That's it. Now we may very well have a look at your cunt. "

Silently I stay in my nakedness in front of the horny couple stand with my arms at my sides and my legs around forty centimeters apart.
"Her cunt looks really nice and neat" says Betty. "Nice tight pussy lips instead of those big flaps".
"Only that hair on her cunt" says Hans. "We need to do something about that. But not now. "
I listen to their coarse comments in silence and wet with excitement.

"Good" says Hans after a while. "Turn around so we can see your ass."
I turn around until I stand with my back to them.
"A nice ass, she has also" says Betty.
"Indeed," replies Hans. "Tasty round and firm. We can have a lot of fun with that too. "
I have no idea what they are talking about, but I find it exciting.
Turn around again and look at us "says Betty.
"You have your legs again too close to each other" says Hans angrily when I've turned around. "Take care of that in future and put them right as far apart as we have instructed you."
Dumbfounded, I do my feet about 40 cm apart.
"Put your hands behind your back together" orders Betty. "Stick your boobs a little more forward."

And so I stand naked in the living room, with my arms behind my back and my breasts forward with my legs apart, as Hans and Betty get up and come to me.
What I've been expecting happens. They are groping at me. From all sides they have their hands on my naked body. They feel at my belly, my butt and my breasts. They feel at my nipples and my clit and in my cunt. I am squeezed in my buttocks and my breasts.
I have to bend over, support myself with my hands on my knees. I feel their hands over my buttocks, where they with their thumbs are opening my slit.
Meanwhile they talk about my slit and the various parts of it. Sometimes in a fairly crude way, but always positive. I'm getting a little wet of the excitement.
Then all od a sudden there hands are gone.

"Go sitting backwards on the couch, with your knees on the edge of the seat cushion" orders Betty. “Support with your forearms on the backrest”.
Again I do what I'm told.
"Where's the flashlight?" ask Hans. "I want to take a look in her cunt."
"The flashlight is in the drawer of your nightstand" says Betty. "Shall I get her cunt open for you?"
This is really rude! Just we were still chatting cozy and now I am sitting naked on all fours on the couch and the same two people will now look inside me, like I'm a piece of cattle. But I still say nothing and do nothing. I just stay where I am, waiting for the things to come.

About what Hans and Betty are seeing when they look into my slit, I can only imagine. I feel that Betty opens my slit with her thumbs, but otherwise I see or feel nothing.
"When you turn the flashlight up a little, you can see at the back inside her cunt" says Betty. I feel how she opens my cunt even more, which is a bit painful.
"Do you see that protruding little circle deep inside at the back of her cunt?" continues Betty. "With that little hole in the middle? That is her womb. I know a nice little game that I can do with that, which I will show you sometime".
"Yes, I see it" says Hans in an excited tone. "I see her womb".
"And that little hole up here, that's her pee hole," says Betty. "Isn’t her cunt still nice inside?"
This is horny! They look at my cunt from the outside and the inside! And they talk about it as if it were a piece of meat! I'm getting so horny that I almost come!

Then, suddenly, without any warning, I feel how Hans his cock is going in me. While Betty is still keeping my slit open, is Hans sticking his cock in me!!
I am getting fucked now! By this man who I hardly know. Now, at this very moment he begins to fuck me. While his wife is watching she keeps my slit open for him. What a scandalous behavior! And what an excited feeling! I feel the excitement running through my abdomen.

"You can let go of her cunt now" says Hans to Betty. "I am completely in her cunt and now I can manage to fuck her by myself".
I feel that Betty's hands let go of my pussy lips.
"How does her cunt feel?" ask Betty. "Is she a good fuck?"
"Oh, yes," replies Hans. "She has a nice tight pussy."
It is shocking to hear how he tells his wife what he now feels with his cock in me.
But it is so exciting that I feel my orgasm coming nearer. My cunt pulls together a few times around the in my slit moving penis.
"I think that she all ready starts to cum" says Hans. "I feel her cunt contracting around my cock. I think that she will cum any minute. Just feel at her abdomen. "
Betty sits down beside me on the couch. While Hans is moving his cock in my slit up and down puts Betty her hand on my belly.
When my slit again contracts a few times, says Betty. "These were a few more contractions of her cunt, isn’t it? I can feel her abdomen twitching".
"That's right" replies Hans. "She squeezes again with het cunt in my cock. She can cum any moment now. "
And indeed. While Hans is pushing his cock in me up and down, my orgasm is now building up rapidly. My slit continues to contract while I, panting and moaning have one orgasm after the other.
"Oh, dear god" moans Hans. "She is cumming. I feel from the squeezing of her cunt in my cock into her cunt how she is cumming. I can not hold it back any longer myself. "
I feel his cock shocking deep in my cunt as his hot semen sprays in thick rays deep in my slit.

And that’s it!
While my orgasm slowly fades away pulls Hans his cock out of my cunt.
"Stay here sitting still and enjoy the afterglow" says Betty. "Then we will go to watch you open, contracting cunt for a while".
So I stay naked and on my knees on the couch while Hans and Betty going on looking at my cunt and talking about how great it was for Hans to fuck me.
After a while I’m allowed to stand up and take a shower.
"Don’t get dressed afterwards. We still like to enjoy your naked beauty.

When I after showering return in the living, Betty tells me that I should sit in the chair, with my legs over the armrests. It's an uncomfortable position, with my legs spread wide.
My freshly washed cunt is in full view of Hans and Betty.
I feel their eyes burning into my cunt and my whole body blush of shame. At the same time I feel the excitement my stomach tingle again.
"You have a beautiful pussy" says Betty. "I have already told you. Do your legs a little further apart, yes? ".
I feel their eyes burning on my cunt and get a red blush of shame. At the same time I feel the excitement running through my belly. But I do have my feet slightly further apart.
"Just a little further" says Hans. And when I put my feet about forty inches apart, he only says: "Great so. That's it. Now we can look at your cunt very well. "

"It does indeed look beautiful" says Betty. "And even now you just have fucked her, you can see that it still looks sleek, with its beautiful full pussy lips."
"But that hair on her cunt bothers me" says Hans. "If she want to continue to visit us we should do something about it some time."
I hear their comments in silence, and again I become wet with excitement.
"And a nice ass she has too" says Betty. "You can see her asshole sitting there neatly under her sweet cunt."
"Indeed a nice ass" answers Hans. "Tasty round, firm buttocks and a nice round asshole. We can have a lot of fun with that. "
I have no idea what they are talking about or what they have in mind to do with my ass, but I think it's exciting.

"I just want to feel inside her cunt before we go to bed" says Betty. The deed to the word she gets up and she kneels in front of me on the ground.
Without hesitation she immediately puts two fingers in my cunt. She moves her fingers a few times deep in my cunt up and down and then she presses them as far as they will go deep inside me, while she moves her fingers in my cunt. As far as I can feel she is feeling at the whole inside of my cunt.
After a while she takes her fingers out of my cunt. She sticks them up and she says to Hans: "Do you see how wet she is? It is not only your sperm on my fingers, but also her horny cunt juices ". To me she says: "Lick my fingers clean", while her sticks her fingers in front of my face.
Overwhelmed by her, I do what she says and I lick first over her fingers. They taste at cum and cunt juice. Then Betty sticks her fingers in my mouth and she said in a commanding voice that I must suck her fingers clean.
I do what I'm told and suck on her fingers until she pulls them out of my mouth.
Then Betty gets up and says it's time to go to bed.

During the whole events I have my eyes down, and now I do not dare to look anyone in the eyes. So I stand up from the chair with my head bowed and with a barely audible murmur I say "goodnight" and I go to the guest room. In a very my modesty mood I pull on a negligee and I go to bed.

First, I can not fall asleep. Rather than remembering the nice, cozy day, the events of the last hour keeps crossing my mind. Confused I think over what all has happened. The images of Hans standing behind me, moving his dick in me are shooting through my mind, not in chronological order but totally random. And they always return to the time when Hans is thrusting his cock in me. Instinctively I put my hand between my legs and start to stroke my slit. It only takes me a moment before I busy to make myself passionately cumming, while the images and feelings of the last hour are spinning throough my head. I cum fairly quickly, and enjoying the afterglow I quickly fall asleep.

Like yesterday, I am awakened the next day at nine o'clock by Betty.
"I think it's time to get up" she says kindly. "It's nine o'clock. The bathroom is available and breakfast is ready in fifteen minutes. " Her voice is warm and friendly and there is nothing to see her or hear that even in the slightest way remembers or even refers to the events of last night.
When Betty has closed the door of the guest room I get up and take a shower, overthinking the events of last evening.
The shame of what I’ve done is so deep in me that I blush while I’m showering. How was I be able to doall this! I have let a completely strange woman undress me. I have been standing naked in their living room and let them see me and touch me on all sides. And then I have let these strange man fuck me while his wife was watching us.

After the shower I'm dressing up. The clothes I wore yesterday are neatly folded on the chair next to the bed. Someone must have put them there when I slept.
I pull on a pair of clean white panties and a clean bra. Thereover a camisole and clean, tight fitting T-shirt. Furthermore I put on a pair of white socks and the jeans I wore yesterday.

When I enter the dining room, Hans says admiringly that I look enchanting.
Betty also looks at me with a kindly smile. "Hello beauty" she says with her brightest smile. "And, did you sleep well?".
Again there is in their tone or in their attitude nothing that even in the slightest way remembers or refers to the disgraceful events of last night,.
We have an extended and animated breakfast. After breakfast I help Betty with the dishes and then I clean the bathroom and making the beds. Meanwhile Hans vacuums pretty much the whole house.

At half past ten we are ready and we drink coffee together.
After coffee Hans suggests to go out with te car again today to show me a little more of the area.
"If you're already packing your things and take them with you” Hans says, “we can stay away all day and at the end of the afternoon we’ll bring you to the train station".
I go back to the guest room where I pack up my things and put on my shoes. I am relieved by the way Hans and Betty react as if nothing has happened last night. Even I can’t get it oud of my mid that I’ve been fucked by Hans while Betty was watching.
Moments later I put on my jacket and walk behind the couple to the car.

It's still gray and gloomy weather and it’s cold. But after less than ten minutes driving it’s comfortable warm in the car. Despite the gray weather I enjoy fully the landscape with its bare branches of the trees and shrubs. Again Hans knows where to drive to find all the beautiful places. We drive through the fields and the woods and after a while we’re ending at a prison museum.

Around one o'clock we go to the museum restaurant for lunch. After discussing what to eat we decide to ignore the lunch buffet and we eat a cup of soup and a few sandwiches.
After lunch we drive along narrow and slippery roads across a National Park of moorland, to a large forest. In the sand dunes in the middle of the woods we go for a walk.
After the walk we drink tea and eat apple pie in the restaurant near the Information Centre of Forestry.
We walk a bit through the Information Centre, but then we move on.
We drive back on a wide and busy road and in less than half an hour, we face the station Bosoord.
In front of the station Hans and Betty say heartly goodbye and they promise to email me quickly for a new appointment. We are rather early at the station, and I can catch my train rather easily.
At a quarter past six I'm back home.

The next days are passing by slowly and as the week progresses, I look every day or several times if I have got mail. When I’m home in the morning from the night shift, I first look if there is mail before I go to bed. And when I get upin the afternoon, I look again a few times if I have mail. And before I go to work I also look if there is mail.
But there is no mail. I'm beginning to wonder if Betty and Hans might have lost their interest in me. Maybe they wanted only a once adventure. To have sex one time with an unknown young woman. How stupid can I be that I've let me use for that.

And as the days go by, I realize more and more that I've been used to be fucked in a clever way, and with my own approval.

Offline shygirlnu

• Stalker
Re: How to Become a dog bitch
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 04:28:48 PM »
The following weeks the awareness that I let make use of myself as the first best idiot penetrates me  more and more. At the same time the need for contact with Hans and Betty gnaws at me.
I do not realize it then. But all this time I am cooked ready to the desires of Hans and Betty. Like a stew pot that simmers on the fire.
I know, that after three week of waiting I am willing to fulfill all their conditions in order to get back in touch with Hans and Betty.

But the, when I come home Saturday morning from the night shift, there is really an email from Hans and Betty.
The content of the email reads as follows:
"Dear Marloes.
We would like to take the next step and hope that you want that to.
We would only continue if you feel still comfortable about what happened last weekend.
If that's what you want to, we would like that you come to us on Sunday straight from your work. Take your overnight bag with you to your work and go from there straight to the train station.
This time you have to take the train to the station in Akeren. We’re going to the train station at half past ten as well at eleven o'clock to pick you up. If you’re not at the station, we assume that you do not want to continue.
Love, Hans and Betty".

I am so excited and happy that I can not sleep. I would prefer to go immediately on the train to Akeren, but it is impossible to get a day off in the night shift.
So I mail back immediately that I will be there.

As I lie in bed I can not sleep, so excited I am. Thinking about what happened last Saturday I start to play with myself. But I can not concentrate on wtah I’m doing, and although I always pretty easy cum, this time I manages with difficulty to orgasm. After I've made myself cumming I usually fall asleep quickly, but this time that doesn’t work.
So I get up and gonna do something. Naked, I first turn on the washing machine and then I start with the dishes from last night and the breakfast. I live on the top floor of a flatbuilding at the end of the gallery. That means that no one can look inside, so in my own home I can do whatever I want.
After the dishes I’m vacuuming the livingroom and refresh the bedroom.

I'm still full of energy and therefore I decide to go shopping first. When I dress up I get naughty thoughts and do not put any underwear on. Well this is less daring as it looks with a thick pair of jeans, a sweater and a padded windcheater.
But even if nobody can see it, I know it myself and it gives me a naughty and exciting feeling.
In the supermarket I buy half a sausage that reminds me of the slightly curved penis of Hans. I also buy a few packets of orange juice and some chocolate for tomorrow on the train.

As soon as I get home I get undressed again. First I drink a cup of coffee while sitting on the couch and playing with my pussy. After the coffee I take the sausage from the package and cut the string off.
The thing is cold and greasy. But still I put the round end of the sausage against my pussy lips and begin to push. The sausage slips easily in my slit, which is wet with excitement.
Thinking about the feeling I had when Hans fucked me I push the sausage in my slit up and down and with the fingers of my other hand I play with my clit.
This time I cum fairly easily. But I'm still excited. And I feel a little dirty. I realize that I’ve left the sausage in my cunt.
I take him out and walk with it to the kitchen where I put it under the hot tap for a clean rinse.
Because that it has been in my cunt I find no reason for not to eat it.
After a nice shower I go back to bed. This time I fall asleep immediately.

Tomorrow I will again sitting in the train on my way to a new adventure. This time I know where I commit myself to, and that there will be a big chances there is that I will naked again tomorrow evening in the company of Hans and betty, and that Hans will have sex with me again.
We'll see how it goes.
Masturbating while I think about all this, I come quickly and violently.
Thereafter I almost immediately asleep.

Last night it snowed a bit and the streets are dirty and slippery.
Because I still have to walk past my apartment, when I go from the hospital to the trainstation, I have not taken my overnightbag with me. Instead, I'm going home to shower and change clothes. And therefore I miss the first train that I should have taken.
It snows throughout the whole journey and I am afraid that the train is delayed. This fear is not unfounded, because when I just after eleven o'clock step off the train in Akeren, it is almost five minutes late. So there is no one to pick me up.
And in front of the station I see no people or cars that I know. The disappointment is great. Stupid of me not to follow the instructions and did go straight from work to the train.
But just as I want to turn and walk back into the station I see the silver-gray Audi wiht Hans racing over the station square.

"Sorry we're late" says Betty through the open window. "We could not find parking place. Step inside quickly, because it’s not allowed to park here. "
"Hello," I say, smiling with relief. "Glad to see you" I continue and step quickly into the car.
Less than ten minutes later I'm with Batty in the elevator on my way to the top floor, while Hans parks the car.

When we step out of the elevator, there is an older woman with a suitcase, waiting for the elevator. "Hello," she said friendly to us.
"Good morning Greet" replies Betty while the woman gets into the elevator. "Are you going out?"
"Yes," replies the woman. "I’ll stay for a few days with my daughter".
"May I introduce" continues Betty. "This is our niece Patricia. She's not really niece, but the daughter of a good friend of ours. Pat, this is Greet, our neighbour. You'll meet her more often "
"Hi Pat" says the neighbor while she gives me a hand. "Nice to meet you. Have a good time with Hans and Betty. They will undoubtedly be pleased that you're passing by."

While were waiting for Hans, I ask Betty why she introduced me with the name Patricia.
“You've heard that I've shortened it” says Betty. “Pat is short for Patricia. And you pronounce it as a pet, what the English word is for what you want to be: our pet”.
"So," she continues, "if I ever call you pet in public, people will think that I call you by name, Pat."
Meanwhile, the elevator has arrived. When the doors are getting open steps Hans out of the elevator. As the elevator doors are closing are we already walking the gallery down to the last door. Hans opens the door and let us inside. I hang my jacket on the peg and go along with Hans and Betty to the living room.

When I am standing in front of the large window that covers entire front of the living room. Now it's daytime and clear weather, I see for the first time what a beautiful view Hans and Betty have here. The view over the snowy fields is like a Christmas card.
While Hans disappears into the kitchen, Betty and I go to our usual place on the benches. She asks how the journey was.
"You know," she says. "Maybe you should mail us your work schedule. Then we can take care with your days off as we want to ask you to come over. But only if you want it, of course. "

Meanwhile Hans entered the living room with a tray of coffee. He puts our coffee at the corner of the coffeetable and sits down with his own coffee in the other corner of the couch on which Betty is sitting.
"I can only say that you look stunning again" Hans says with a broad smile.
"We are very lucky that a nice girl like you want to be friends with us".
I blush under the compliment but also because of the hidden indication of the purpose of my visit.
"Yes, tell us how vou have experienced last weekend from your point of view." continues Betty.
And before I can answer she continues: "How did you like the trips? In one of your introduction mails you mailed that you love nature and that you like walking and cycling. Too bad it's not really the time of year for that, but if you frequently come to visit us, we will do as many walking and cycling trips as you want. "
Fortunately they did not talk about what has happened on Saturday evening, and I’m nor mention it either. Instead, I say that I really enjoyed the trips and that I’m looking forward to see spring coming here in the area where they live.
While Hans serves a second cup of coffee we talk all the time about anything and everything, except for the purpose of my visit. Instead Hans and Betty are telling me how beautiful it is over here, especially in the spring and the summer, and what you can do in the neighborhood during those seasons.
Before we realize it is one o clock.

Betty asks me if I want to help her preparing lunch, while Hans prepares the table for lunch.
In the kitchen, Betty shows me where everything is. Then she asks me to put the food on the table while she makes tea and pours milk in the milk carafe.

After lunch I offer to clean the table and do the dishes. But Betty would not hear of it. Instead she cleans with the table together with Hans and then they both disappear in the kitchen.
Meanwhile I'm sitting on the couch in the livingroom looking outside. It's still snowing. The fields are now completely white. Through the snow, I can still see vaguely in the distance a village with snowy rooftops.
The electric fireplace is on and the snowflakes are swirling outside along the windows and it is comfortable in the living room. I am now twenty hours in a row awake and while watching the snowflakes I fall asleep while I’m sitting on the couch.

It was just after three o'clock when Betty wakes me gently.
"Sorry, sweetie," she says. "The tea is served."
When I open my eyes a little dazed and go to sit upright on the couch she says that they just have let me sleep. "Because you will have needed it."
We drink tea and eat a delicious piece of apple pie.

While tea drinking is has stopped snowing.
After tea Hans proposes to go out and to drive to the woods for a walk. "For a breath of fresh air" he says. "That will do you good."

We drive over snowy roads through picturesque villages and among the snowy fields where snow covers the bare branches of the isolated trees and bushes. It looks like a fairy tale.
After a while we come to a natural area of sand dunes where a thick layer of snow covers the trail. Dispersed, with snow covered pine trees and juniper shrubs make a wonderful picture from the area.
We choose for the walk of an hour, but during our walk it starts snowing again. Therefore and because of the snow that is already on the track, it takes much longer to get back to the car.

On the way back home we stop at a small village in front of a cafe, where Betty and I drink a cup of hot chocolate. Hans orders a cup of coffee.
It's cosy in the café and we remain sitting, enjoy a long chat. Meanwhile it’s getting dark already.
Hans asks if we could have something to eat. That is possible, and the waitress brings us the menu.
We eat a simple but delicious and plentiful meal, and after the meal we are finishing with a cup of coffee.

When we finally leave it has stopped snowing. In the dark we drive back to Akeren.
Around nine o'clock were back at the home of Hans and Betty. Everyone takes a seat at the same place as usual.
We talk a little about the day we've experienced.
Then Hans says: "We want to talk to you about the reason why you are visiting us. As you know, you have responded to our notice in which we were looking for a sex slave for ourselves, our friends and their dogs.
You have indicated that you are sexually very inexperienced and that you’re not sure whether you really want it. We have also agreed that we would go on carefully step bu step, and that you simply can say “no” if you do not want to go any further. "
"And now it is time to take the next step forward" Betty interferes into the conversation. "Are you ready to take this step and to become a sex slave for us?"

I realize that the big moment has arrived. Shall I continue with this senseless, indecent, but oh so exciting action? Or do I use my common sense and take it as a beautiful adventure and let this be it?
"If you do not want to continue, just say no," says Hans. "But we would really like it to own you as our sexslave."
I have to swallow a few times until I say almost a whisper: "I would love it to become your sex slave".

"Great" both calling simultaneously. "There are still a few bottles of wine that we drank the last week. Shall I open one, so we can drink to our new relationship? ".
When we’re sitting and enjoying the wine, Hans says: "Now you have agreed to be our sex slave, we want you to undress."

Of course I have expected this. Just I had expected a request and not a kind of command.
Still a bit nervous of fear and excitement I get up from the couch. I drink the last drop of wine and put my glass on the coffee table.
I don’t know where to start, and so do I unbuckle my belt. Then I change my mind and pull my shirt out of my pants.
I hesitate again. I see Hans and Betty intently watching what I'm doing. Then I swallow once more and I pull my shirt over my head. I fold the shirt neatly and place it carefully in the other corner on the couch.
I stay there next to the other end of the couch, and thus a meter further away from Hans and Betty. But then I realize that I should continue and so I reluctantly loosen my belt. And then I pull the zipper down.
Again I hesitate. Then I see a possibility to delay the unavoidable, and so I sit on the couch and I pull first my shoes and then my socks off. Sitting on the couch I put the socks in my shoes and put them neatly te each other under the couch.

When I look up I see besides excitement and expectation also impatience on the faces of Hans and Betty. I know I should continue to get undressed.
I stand up again from the couch. Slowly I pull my shirt out of my pants and pull my shirt over my head. Now I am standing from my waist up in only a bra in the living room to fold up my undershirt and lay it on the pile in the corner of the couch.

I know that further delay is useless and grab the edge of my jeans with both hands.
Gently, making sure that I do not take my panties off, I push the edge of my jeans over my hips and lower it to the floor. When my pants are around my ankles, I step out of it. In only my bra and panties, I bend over and grab my pants from the floor, fold it neatly and lay it on my folded T-shirt and ubdershirt.
I feel very nervous. From some excitement is this time no question.
Then I reach with my hands behind my back and open the closure of my bra. Then I let the shoulder straps of my bra slide down over my shoulders and arms. Meanwhile I keep the cups of my bra on tightly against my breasts.
Then the unavoidable happens. When I let my arms down at my sides, I stand with my naked boobs in front of Hans and Betty in their living room. They have their sex slave standing half naked in their house now.

And so I stand in only my panties in the living room, with my arms at my side and my boobs sticking forward. I feel their eyes burning on my boobs and now I detect a hint of excitement bij myself.
Hesitantly I grab the hem of my panties. Agonizingly slowly I pull my panties first over my butt and then along my thighs down, then I lower it over my knees, after which it falls on my feet.
I hold my hand over my cunt when I step out of my panties and I then gently bend over to pick up my panties from the floor and throw on the couch. With a deep sigh I stand upright and let my arms fall along my side.
Now I’m standing naked in front of Hans and Betty in their living room. Nervous and frightened, and yet a little excited? That seems to be so.
And why not? These people have seen me two weeks ago already naked. And not only seen but also grabbed and fondled. And this man has had his cock in me then, and has left his seed in me. So why should I be nervous or scared?

"You have a beautiful body," says Hans "Put your legs slightly wider, about 40 centimeters, so that we can clearly see your cunt." His tone is excited and his words are coarse. I shiver from shame and excitement.
Betty sits beside her husband on the couch. It is clear that she to looks at my pussy. I feel their eyes piercing between my legs and I get a red blush of shame all over me. Especially since I feel a tingling of excitement through my belly.

"You have a beautiful cunt and also a pair of beautiful tits" he says, in my opinion quite coarse. Strangely, from his coarse language I get an even greater sense of excitement.
And so I am standing naked in the living room, with my arms at my side and my boobs forward.
While Hans and Betty sitting on the bench Betty says that I should do my arms behind my back and folding hands folded together, so my boobs will stick better forward. It is clear that their attention is focused now on my boobs. I feel their eyes pricking on my boobs and without that I can do something against it, my body reacts excited and my nipples become hard on their own. I feel a blush drawing all over my body, something that Hans and Betty also noted.
"Oh, look at that! How sweet "laughs Berry cooing. "Our darling gets a little excited! Geez, how cute. Look how hard her nipples are, I bet that her pussy now, at this moment is becoming wet. "
Her words may be spoken with a laugh, but they sound very rude and her tone was a little scornfully. And what's worse, she's right that I become excited and I know she's right about my wet slit.
Meanwhile I am ashamed to death, and I ask myself what the hell Ive started. And why I am still so excited and especially of what I ame so excited.

Trembling with fear and excitement I remain perfectly still as Hans gets up and comes towards me.
What I've been expecting happens. He's going to touch me. From all sideshe will touch me, fondling me everywhere. I feel his hands on my belly and my breasts. He turns one of my nipples between his fingers back and forth. That hurts a little, and she is almost harder than it already is. When Betty's comes towards me and takes the other nipple between her fingers, she also turns it back and forth between her fingers. They both are hurting me, but it also gives a tingling sensation in my lower abdomen.
Before they released my nipple, Betty squeezes very short and very hard in my nipple. I feel a jolt of pain shooting from my nipple like an electric current through my stomach into my vagina.
Then all the fingers let loose of my nipples, which strangely again causes a tingling, and my nipples become even harder.

"Go sitting on your hands and knees in the armchair, with your knees on the edge of the seat cushion" says Betty. "With your arms at the backrest and your head resting on your arms"
Again I do what I'm told, although I realize that in this way they are in full view of my slit and I can not see what they are doing when they come towards me to stay behind me.
Nevertheless, I just stay where I am, waiting for the things to come.
Then I feel that Betty opens my cunt with her thumbs even I can not see it.
"You have indeed a nice cunt" says Betty. "Put your legs further apart, will you?".
I do my legs further apart, but Betty is not satisfied until they are as far apart as the chair permits.

"And a nice, virgin ass" replies Hans. "Tasty round, firm buttocks and a nice round star, where no cock has been before. We can have a lot of fun with that. "
Slowly I begin to realize that sooner or later Hans will taken me in my virgin ass.
It's something I really have known from the beginning, but now it is clearly stated it frightens me really.
But much time to think about it I do not get, because Betty announces that she wants to feel inside my cunt. Putting the deed to the word she immediately stabs two of her fingers in my slit.
She pulls her fingers right back out of my cunt and holds them in front of his face as she says to Hans: "Do you see how wet her cunt is? She is ready to be fucked. "
She sticks her fingers right back in my slit and moves her fingers a few times deep in my cunt up and down, pressing them as far as they will go inside me, while moving her fingers inside me. So she feels along the entire inside of my cunt.

After a while she takes her fingers out of my cunt. She says to Hans: "I think it's your turn to stab something inside her. Go and give her a nice fuck ".
Moments later I feel that Hans his cock is going in me. While Betty is watching, Hans thrust his cock in me up and down.
I realize that I let myself completely fuck by this man. Now, at this moment he begins to thrust his dick in me up and down. While his wife is standing next to us and encouraging him.
"Go ahead Hans, give the slut a nice fuck" she says. "That is where her beautiful pussy is made for".
Hans just growls, and Betty is watching.
"Is her nice tight cunt and wet?" She asked after a moment.
"Oh, yes, she's still tight" says Hans. "her cunt fits my cock like a glove. And she's nicely wet, so my dick can go like lubricated in her up and down. "
Shocked I hear their conversation. What a bad language! And what a scandalous behavior!
For a moment I don’t realize how outrageous my behavior is at this time. What I do realize is that their abusive language excites me. I feel a tingling shooting through my lower abdomen.

"I think she's starting to get excited" says Hans to Betty. "I feel her cunt contracting around my cock. It's like she squeezes my cock with her cunt. "
"How does het cunt feels around you cock?" Asks Betty. "Does it feel warm and soft?"
"Oh, yes," answered Hans. "She's all hot and wet on the inside and I feel great with my cock in her nice tight cunt".
It is shocking to hear how he tells his wife what he feels, now that he has his cock in me.
But it is so exciting that I feel my orgasm coming closer. My cunt pulls together a few times around the in me sitting cock.

"I think she all ready starts cumming" says Hans. "I can feel how she constantly with her cunt squeezes in my cock. I think she cums within a minute. "
"Let me know when she cums. I want to see her face when she cums "Betty says as she walks around us. She grabs a dining chair and sits down behind the recliner, looking at me. She looks me straight in the face. I turn ashamed and embarrassed my eyes down.
When my cunt again contracts a few times, Betty says to Hans: "Her cunt squeezed again a few times in your dick, right? I can see it in her face. "
"That's right" replied Hans. "She squeezes again with her cunt in my cock. If she keep this up, I will cum even earlier than she will. "
"Take that out of your mind" says Betty. "I first want to see her orgasm. And then I want you cum in her. Because I want to see her face as she cums. And I also want to see her face when she feels you cum squirting in her cunt".
I am shocked and excited at the same time about the gross and revealing conversation, and my orgasm builds up now rapidly in my abdomen. It rolls from my abdomen through my slit, which keeps contracting while I, with my eyes closed panting and groaning sit in the recliner and cum.

"Oh, dear god" moans Hans. "She's cumming! Can you see it in het face? I feel the squeezing of her cunt in my cock while she cums. And she keeps cumming. Oh, my God, I can no longer hold it back".
"Hold it in another moment, Goddammit" Betty screams while she reads on my face how I am cumming. But it's too late. I feel how the Hans his penis deep into my slit shock when he sprays his sperm in thick jets inside me.

Hans remains motionlessly behind me while my orgasm slowly fades. Only his cock jerks a few times in my cunt up and down while he is deep inside me. Then Hans pulls his penis out of my slit.
"Stay as you are for another moment" says Betty. "I see that you're enjoying the afterglow. You look beautiful with that lovely blush over your body and you just fucked open cunt".
And so I remain naked and on my knees in the armchair while Hans and Betty are looking at my cunt and talk about how nice it was to fuck me. I feel really relaxed and enjoy it really that Hans and Betty are looking at me and how they describe my body.
I realize that this is what I am for them. A body. With an opening in which Hans can stab his cock and can dump his seed. And I realize that that's what I want to be. And oddly enough I do not feel embarrassed or ashamed at these thoughts.
The contractions of my slit are less and eventually stop. And the blush on my body disappears while the perspiration dries. When after a while a slight shiver runs through my body I can get up.

"There is still wine in the bottle," says Hans.
"And there is another one in the fridge. Give us a glass of wine and one for yourself ".
These last words are spoken to me.
When I poured them and me some wine and I want to sit down, Betty says: "Who told you that you can sit down?" And so I remain standing upright, with my feet about 40 inches apart while we drink to my cunt.

Betty wants me to open the bottle of wine from the fridge, and give Hans and her another glass of wine, while they are going to sit on the big couch against the wall. When I have done that I have to sit myself in the recliner in which I just have been fucked.
When I sit in the recliner is still not good enough. I have to sit on the edge of the cushion, and put my legs over the armrests.
Now I did that I sit with my legs spread as wide as possible. My cunt is not only in full view of Hans and Betty, but also has opened a little. A trickle of the seed that Hans previously sprayed in me is running from my cunt to my ass hole, where it dries.
They watching both laughing, while Betty says: "Do you see how your sperm leaks out of her cunt?. You have sprayed her so full that not all of it fits in her cunt. "

Betty wants me to take the bottle of wine from the fridge and make it open and pour Hans and her another glass of wine, while they are sitting on the big couch against the wall. If I did I have to sit in the armchair in which I just been taken.
Sitting in the chair is just not good enough. I have to sit on the edge of the cushion, with my legs over the armrests.
Now I did that I sit with my legs spread as wide as possible. My cunt is not only in full view of Hans and Betty, but also goes a little open. A trickle of the seed that Hans previously sprayed in me is running out of my cunt to my ass hole, where it sticks and dries.
They look both laughing while Betty says: "Did you see how your sperm is running out of her cunt? You have sprayed her cunt so full that not all of it fits inside her cunt. "

Betty has taken the TV remote control with her when she was sitting down. She turns on the TV to watch the late news. While I sit next to the TV, they both looking at my open slit. I feel their eyes burning into my cunt and feel uncomfortable. At the same time I feel the excitement make my slit again tingle.
When the news is over Betty turns off the TV.
"I just want to feel in her cunt before we go to bed" she says to Hans. To me she says "Get up and come standing in front of me".
I get up to stay in front of her with my feet about 30 cm apart.
"Closer" commands Betty. "And put your legs further apart. I need to get much better access to your cunt. "
I take another step forward and when I stand in front of her, with my legs spread, she puts them unhesitatingly two fingers into my slit.
She thrust her fingers deep into my cunt up and down, as if she fucks me with her fingers. Doing so she thrust her fingers as far as possible inside me. Occasionally she gets, with the rest of her hand, my clit as her fingers go deep inside me. Then I feel a tingle shooting through my slit.
After a while Betty takes her fingers back from my slit. She holds them up and says to Hans: "Do you see how wet her cunt is? It is not only your sperm on my fingers, but also the juices of her horny cunt".
Then she keeps her fingers in front of my face and says I should lick her fingers clean, which I hesitant do.
They taste of semen and at the moisture from my slit. I suck on her fingers until she takes them out of my mouth. While I suck on her fingers I stay naked in front of her all the time.
Then she says to me, "It's time to go to bed. Good night. "

Both her words and her tone let nothing to the imagination of clarity, and so I go under a mumbled "goodnight" to the bathroom, where I so thoroughly shower that my skin becomes red here and there. Then I go to the guest room where I pull my negligee on and crawl into bed.
Lying in my warm bed I let the events of the last few hours one more time go through my mind. It is absolutely clear to me that what happened to me tonight is the beginning of what I have always longed for.
What everyone may also think about it. How despicable, indecent and humiliating it is, what I want is being the sex slave of these people. Be used and treated like I've been used and treated tonight.
Of course I do not want that my surroundings and my work find out anything what I'm doing and what my secret desires are, but I'm sure that it is what I really want.
As I think over all of this I put my hand between my legs to stroke over my slit. It only takes a moment before I diligently to lie caressing myself and it takes also only short time to make myself cumming.
Enjoying the afterglow I fall into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Offline shygirlnu

• Stalker
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 12:33:59 PM »
The next day Betty wakes me up at half past eight
"It's time to get up," she says. "You are our sex slave not only for the sex, but you are our slave girl as well. You do not have time to shower, but fifteen minutes time to set the table and prepare breakfast. And take off your nightgown. We want to see your naked body an your bare cunt as we have breakfast. ".
Her tone is stern and now without a trace of friendliness.

When Betty has closed the door of the guest room I get up and I pull out my negligee. Then I go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and set the breakfast table.
I'm just in time finishing the breakfast table, because while I check out everything, Hans and Betty are entering the dining room.
In a reflex I try to cover myself. But after a sharp "Leave that!" from Betty I let my hands drop at my side.
nstead of "Good morning," Hans says, "Your feet are too close together again. So we can not see your cunt good enough. "
Red with shame I put my feet further apart and I let allow that they without scruples looking at me and groping me from all sides. Even when both simultaneously are stabbing a finger into my slit I do not flinch. Instead I get very quickly very excited while I am looked at and treated like a piece of cattle.
"This is it" I think to myself. "So I want to be treated. So I want to be. In this way I want to live. As their property. Belonging to them. Fully and without reservations. "And I fervently hope that Hans will fuck me now.

Instead of that we have an extensive breakfast. After breakfast I have to clear the table and wash the dishes. Then I clean the bathroom and make the beds. And that all while I’m naked.
At half past ten I'm just finished this, but then I must first make coffee. While the coffee machine does its job I vacuum the living room while Hans and Betty are looking at my naked body.

At eleven o'clock I'm done with the housework and we drink coffee.
This time I have to sit in the armchair, on the edge of the pillow, and with my legs over the armrests.
And so I sit with my legs spread as wide as possible. My cunt is not only in full view of Hans and Betty, but also a little open.

When Betty after the coffee proposes that Hans will fuck me before lunch, my heart makes a jump for joy. And at the same time a tingle of excitement shoots through my slit.
Then Hans pulls his cock out of his fly and kneels in front of me. I realize fully that I’m gonna be fucked by this man. That my Master will fuck me.
At that time he kneels in front of me. He takes his penis in his hand and leads him to the small opening in my slit. I see and feel the tip of the penis goes between my pussylips to penetrate me.
Then Hans drwas his hand back from his penis as he thrust his penis with a sharp thrust completely inside my body.
While his wife is standing next to us and encourages him he begins to stab his penis into me up and down.

This is great! I think to myself. I get desired! These people want me. They love my body. They want me in their company. Want to see me and look at me. Want me to feel and fondle me. They want to possess me. I make them excited. They like to have sex with me. And to see how I have sex. I make them excited and pleased. And happy.

Meanwhile Betty shouts excited "Go ahead Hans. Fuck that horny slut. Spray that horny cunt full of sperm ".
Hans grumbles something unintelligible while he continues to fuck me.
In the position in which I am in the chair, I look at my own slit. That means that what I see is the same as what Betty sees. This discovery fills me a for a moment with shame again, because it's pretty outrageous to see how Hans is stroking his penis in my cunt up and down.
Nevertheless, I remain fascinated watching how the penis over and over again in my slit disappears and then again almost completely is pulled out of it. When Hans pulls his penis almost completely out of my slit, I see how he glistens with moisture that my slit abundantly produces. Also my pussy lips glisten with moisture.

"Is her cunt still nice and tight and wet?" Asks Betty moments later. Although she, like me can see how wet my pussy is and how tight Hans his penis fits into it, she asks it anyway. Because it excites her so to speak? Well, it excites me at least a lot.
"She is still very tight," says Hans. "Fortunately, because she is very wet and my cock glides like a well-oiled rod into her wet cunt up and down".
Their coarse language excites me, and I feel the tingling of excitement running through my abdomen.
"I think she's starting to get excited" says Hans to Betty. "I feel her cunt contracting around my cock. It feels like she squeezes in my cock with her cunt. "
"I see" said Betty. "I can see how her muscles are spastic contracting. Do you feel it in your cock? ".
"Oh yes!" replies Hans. "With her cunt she squeezes constantly in my cock."
It is shocking but also exciting to see by myself how I start to cum. I see that my approaching orgasm does my abdomen slightly shocking, and I can see by myself how my pussy lips by itself with pinching movements contracting tighter around the invading penis and then relax again till the next contracting. I get so incredibly exciting to see and feel that I cum.
"I think she already is starting to cum" says Hans. "I feel how she squeezes with her cunt into my cock. Look how she cums. "
Indeed are the waves of pleasure running as electric shocks through my abdomen while my slit makes spastic contractions one after another. I watch intently how my slit contracts itself again around the in my slit sitting penis.
Betty also looks at my slit where the penis Hans now deep in is, clasped by my twitch pussy lips. "Just see how she cums. How her cunt contracts around your cock. And how her belly jerks and her thighs tremble. I even see her toes curves as she cums " Betty says as she walks around us.
"I believe I'm cumming too" says Hans. "She squeezes her cunt so hard around my cock that she milks the seed out of me".
"Good" says Betty. "Shoot her pussy nice and full. I want you to cum inside her. I want to see her face as she feels how you spray your cum in her cunt ".
I am shocked and excited at the same time from the coarse and revealing conversation while orgasm after orgasm runs through my abdomen. I feel the contractions of a wonderful pain shooting from my abdomen through my slit, pulling together at every contraction again, while Hans shoots his seed with sharp rays deep into my slit. I sit with eyes closed, panting in the armchair and cumming.
"Oh, dear god" moans Hans. "She cums! Can you see that she cums? I feel the squeezing form her cunt in my cock while she cums. And she still is cumming. Oh, my God, she milks me completely dry. I can take it no longer. "

Hans remains as still kneeling in front of me, with his penis in my cunt, while my orgasm slowly flowing. His cock jerks again if I my cunt up and down while he was deep inside of me. Every jerked gives me a new dash of excitement through my abdomen. Then Hans pulls his penis out of my slit. That remains a little open.
"Stay for a while seated like this" says Betty. "I see you're enjoying the afterglow. You look beautiful with that lovely blush of excitement over your body and you just fucked open cunt".
So I remain naked in the armchair while Hans and Betty are looking at my cunt and talking about how great it was, to seen me being fucked. I feel really relax and enjoy it really that Hans and Betty look at me tis way and how they describe my body. I feel proud and happy.
I realize that I've let them enjoy using me. Using my body. Using the opening in my body where Hans has put his cock in and dumped his seed in. And I realize that that's what I want to be. The object of their delight and their desires. The subject of their enjoyment. And oddly enough I do not feel embarrassed or ashamed at these thoughts, but joyful and happy.

The contractions of my slit have been diminished for awhile and finally stopped at all. And the blush on my body is disappeared. And finally perspiration has evaporates and goosebumps appearing on my skin. When after more than an hour been seated in the chair and a little shiver runs through my body, I can stand up and make the table ready for lunch.
"And you do that in your bare cunt" says Betty. Her tone is stern and without a trace of kindness, as you may expect from a Mistress.
Still enjoying the afterglow, I cover the table for lunch, stared by Hans and Betty. Who apparently find it exciting to see me walk naked in their house.
To my surprise, we do not eat together. I need to change the seating arrangement so that the plates for Hans and Betty are on both long sides of the table. I have to put my plate, cup and silverware on the dresser which stanbds against the wall of the bedroom.
While Hans and Betty have lunch I am standing with my legs spread in front of the dresser. That Hans and Betty always looking at me is exciting but also rather embarrassing. And what makes it really very embarrassing, is the wide window over the entire width of the dining room, and overlooking the gallery. Fortunate that we are at the end of the gallery, and so there is very little chance that someone walks on the gallery and looks inside to see me naked.

After dinner I may put my plate, cup and silverware on the narrow side of the table. I have to put a towel on the seat before I may sit down to eat.
I eat alone. Even though there is an open connection with the living room where Hans and Betty are sitting and looking at me.

When I’ve finished my lunch I have to dress up, because we’ll making another trip with the car.
We drive through snow-covered forests and villages, between the snowy fields and by again through snow-covered woods.
After an hour we reach a small fortified town. We park the car and walk to the information center of the old little town, where we discover that the town museum is closed. So we continue our trip into Germany.
We drink tea in a village pub in one of the villages a little further.
It's cozy in the pub and we stay for awhile, enjoy a long chat. But after a while we continue our trip, still a long way trough Germany. In a small town, we have time for shopping before the shops close.

Then we go back to the Netherlands, where we stop around half past six in a village in front of a chinese restaurant.
We eat rich, delicious, and we stay to sit down for a while.
Around half past eight we are back home with Hans and Betty. Hans turns the electric fireplace on, and everyone is sitting down om his or her own familiar place.
But first I have to make coffee. While the coffee machine does its work I must undress myself in the living room in front and with my back to the fireplace.

Yet again hesitantly I unbuckle my belt. Then I get take off my shirt and then my undershirt.
Then I go to sit in the armchair and pull take out my shoes first and then my socks.
Standing back from the armchair, I pull with both hands my jeans over my hips and let him fall to the ground. When my pants are around my ankles I step out of them and put him my neatly folded on my orher clothes in the armchair.
A little nervous I reach with my hands behind my back and open the closure of my bra. Then I let the shoulder straps of my bra slip down over my shoulders and I pull my bra off. For a moment I stand with my arms at my side, displaying my bare breasts for Hans and Betty in their living room.
Now I take hesitantly the hem of my panties and pull it down over my buttocks and let the panties fall on my feet. Embarrassed, I step out of my panties and I bend over to the floor to pick up my panties and throw it in armchair. Then I stand up and let my arms fall along my side.

Meanwhile, the coffee is ready. I have to serve the coffee naked and then we drink coffee.
This time I have to sit on the couch by the window, with my legs as wide apart as possible.
And so I sit with my legs spread wide on the couch drinking coffee. My cunt is in full view of Hans and Betty.

After I served the second cup of coffee, I must sit down again in the same position on the couch.
So we’re talking for a while about where we have been today and what we have seen. I still naked with my legs spread on one couch and Hans and Betty on the other couch, who while talking looking straight into my cunt.
Then Hans says that he has this afternoon put a new bottle of wine in the fridge. Betty wants me to take the bottle of wine from the fridge and open it. Then I have to serve Hans and her a glass of wine and pour myself another glass of wine and then I have to drink it in the chair with my legs over the armrests.
Moments later I sit with my legs spread as wide as possible in the armchair. My cunt is not only in full view of Hans and Betty, but is also a little open.

If anyone has emptied his glass of wine Hans says that I should stand up.
"We want to see all of you" he says.
I get up from the armchair and now I stay naked in front of Hans and Betty. Nervous and excited.
It is fortunately not too see, but I know that my pussy is wet inside.
"What do you do have a beautiful body," says Hans "Place your legs further apart, so that we can clearly see your cunt." His tone is excited, and his words are coarse, and are turning me on.
Betty is sitting on the other couch, so she sits right in front of me. It is clear that she also looks straight at my cunt. I feel her eyes piercing between my legs and get a red blush of shame and excitement.

"You also have a pair of beautiful tits" says Betty, in my opinion quite coarse. Strangely enough I get from her abusive language an even greater sense of excitement.
I am standing now naked in the living room, with my arms at my side and my breasts sticking forward. Betty says that I have to do my arms behind my back and fold my hands together.
"I want to see those beautiful tits of your standing firmly ahead of your body, with hard nipples" she says. It is clear that their attention is focused now on my breasts. I feel their eyes piercing on my breasts, and without that I can do something against it, my body reacts and my nipples become hard from their selves. I feel a blush drawing all over my body, something that Hans and Betty also noted.
"Our sweetheart is excited" says Betty. "What a great horny slut she is! Look at those nipples! How hard they are and how perky they are standing on her tits. I bet her pussy is becoming all wet now. "
Her words sound very coarse and her tone is a little condescending. But it is much worse that she has right that I'm excited. And that my cunt is getting wetter. I realize inside with amazement that it is because I am going to be fucked by Hans and that I yearn that he sticks his cock in me.

Then Hans stands up and he comes towards me. I stay motionless as he stars fidgeting me.
First he feels on my breasts. He pinches my nipples and turns my one nipple between his fingers back and forth. That hurts a little and my nipple is almost harder than already was. It hurts a little, but it gives me especially a tingling sensation that makes it feels like my nipple starts to glow. I feel a shiver running through my abdomen.
Before he releases my nipple, Hans squeezes really hard on my nipple. "Ouch!" I cry when I feel a jolt of pain running through my nipple.

"Sit on your hands and knees in the armchair, with your knees on the edge of the seat cushion" says Hans. "With your arms on the back and your head resting on your arms"
I'm only too happy to do what I'm told, although I realize that Hans and Betty have an unrestricted view at my bare cunt. But I also know that I in this position I’ve been fucked earlier by Hans and that he will do it again. And I yearn for it!
Anxiously and with a tingling feeling of excitement in my stomach, I remain in this position in the armchair, waiting for Hans, sticking his cock in me.
"What do you have a delicious cunt" says Hans. "Place your legs a little further apart, will you?".
I do my legs as far apart as the armchair permits.

Then I feel how Hans is standing behind me. I feel how he sticks his cock in the opening of my cunt. Then I feel how slowly centimeter by centimeter his cock is going into me. While Betty is watching Hans begins to stroke his cock into me up and down.
I realize fully that I shamelessly let me fuck by this guy. While his wife is sitting next to us and encouraging him, Hans is thrusting his cock in my cunt up and down.
"Her cunt is wet, is it not?" she asks after a moment. "Is she still nice and tight?"
"You bet" says Hans. "She is indeed as wet as a towel, but my dick still fits in her tight cunt like a glove. Her fucking goes as greased, haha. "
Excited I hear their conversation while the tingling of an approaching orgasm is running through my abdomen.

I think she starts to cum "says Hans to Betty. "I feel her cunt contracting around my cock.".
It is shocking to hear that he tells his wife that while pushing his cock in me up and down, he can feel that I am ready to cum. But it is so exciting that I feel my orgasm quickly rising. My cunt pulls together a few times around to in me me sitting cock, and then I cum shocking and shuddering.
My orgasm rolls like a flood wave from my abdomen to my cunt, where with every wave my cunt is contracting itself around the in me up and down thrusting cock. And while I am with my eyes closed, panting and groaning keep coming, I feel that Hans thrusts his cock deep and hard into my cunt and then his cock shockingly cumt in my cunt.
"Ooohhh, Aaaagh" moans Hans. "I'm cumming! I cum in this tasty shocking cunt! Oh, my God, what is that delicious! ".
And while I am still cumming, I feel the Hans his cock shocking deep in my cunt as he shoots his sperm in thick jets in my cunt.

For awhile Hans remains motionless in front of me while his cock jerks a few times in my cunt. Then Hans pulls his penis out of my cunt, which still a little contracts and goes open again.
"Stay a while as you are now" says Betty. "It's so nice to see how your cunt contracs when you're cumming. Your open cunt looks so beautiful. "
So I stay naked and on my knees in the armchair while Hans and Betty are looking at my cunt and Hans tells her how nice it was to fuck me. I feel relax and enjoy the afterglow and find it even nice that Hans and Betty are talking about me in the way they do.
Because I am indeed their sex slave. Where Hans can stab his cock in whenever he wants. And oddly enough I feel great with it.

After a while I can get up.
Betty asks me if I want to pour everyone a glass of wine. And so I take the bottle out of the fridge and I give Hans and Betty, who are sitting on the big couch against the wall a glass of wine.
After I did that, I may pour myself a glass of wine, with which I should sit in the armchair in which I just been fucked, on the edge of the pillow with my legs over the armrests.
Now I’drinking wine, sitting with my legs spread as wide as possible. My cunt is still a little red and swollen from the fucking, but is also a little open.
Betty has taken the TV remote control with her when she sat down. She turns on the TV to watch the late news. As I sit next to the TV Hans and Betty are looking at the same time to the TV and to my cunt. I feel their eyes piercing on my cunt and because of that I become actually a little excited.
If the News is over Betty says to me, "It was a long day for you, so it is time for you to go to bed. Good night. "

And so I stand up, and with a friendly and cheerful "goodnight" I go to the bathroom, where I take a nice hot shower. Then I go to the guest room where I - as I am used to do at home – go to bed naked.
Lying in my warm bed I let the events of the last few hours again go through my mind. In my mind I feel Hans his hard cock back in my cunt going up and down and while I think of it I play with my clit till I cum again.
Enjoying the afterglow I fall into a deep and dreamless sleep.

The next day, Betty wakes me up at half past eight to set the table and prepare breakfast.
I do not have time to shower and am only just in time ready for breakfast as Hans and Betty enter the dining room.
We have a late and extended breakfast, after which I do the dishes, cleaning the bathroom and made the beds. Today I also have to vacuuming all the rooms of the house.

Before Betty and I go shopping I have to go to the guest room to dress.
Betty enters the room with a pile of clothes on her arm, and a pair of boots in her hand.
"Try out if here is something that fits you" she says. "We have bought this special for your ".
I start to look at the pile of clothes, but I can not find any panties and no bra. And no undershirt.
"Very funny!" I think. "You do not want that I'm wearing any underwear."
There are also no jeans in the pile, nor any other pants. But there are two skirts. I choose the wine red flared skirt because it suits me the best and it is the longest skirt.
From the stack of T-shirts I choose a white one with short sleeves and a print of a red dot and "Waddenzee" in blue letters. When I put it on he appears a little too tight and the outlines of my nipples are clearly visible through the material.
But the other three T-shirs have the same size. And so I return to my first choice.
The wool socks are thick and gray and unflattering. But I fit perfect with them in the beautiful, shiny black leather boots.
When I see myself in the mirror as I see that I actually look quite good in it. The clothes are just fine and apart from the fact that the outlines of my nipples can be seen, they suit me very good.

When I enter the living room admiring, Hans whistles admiringly and Betty says that I made a good choice and that I look beautiful.
I go shopping with Betty, while Hans stays home. There is a small shopping centre in the neighbourhood. Although it is within walking distance of the apartments we go by car. I do not much more than push the cart. Although they are only with the two of them it seems like we buy for an orphanage. We put the contents of the overflowing shopping cart into boxes and bags which we drag to the car.
Then we drive the few hundred yards back to the flat, where Betty puts the car in the parking lot.
Betty takes a bag with some bread and chips upstairs. I must bring the rest upstairs. For this I go back and forth three times.

When I finally got everything upstairs, Hans and Betty are sitting cozy in the living room for the electric fireplace. Hans has meanwhile made coffee, but I before I serve the coffee I have to take off my boots and my skirt.
Hans and Betty are sitting on the bench, which stands with his back to the kitchen. I have to sit with my coffee on the sofa by the window.
And so I sit with my bare butt and my feet on the sofa drinking coffee. With my legs wide and my cunt in full view of Hans and Betty.
After drinking coffee I clean up the groceries.
Like in the dining room is the window of the kitchen over the width of the entire kitchen and looks out onto the gallery. And even though we are at the end of the gallery, anyone who comes at the door by Hans and Betty can see me in my bare ass in the kitchen. This makes storing the groceries makes me feel uncomfortable.

When I after I have all the groceries stored wants to sit again, Hans says: "It is now time to fuck you. "Go backwards on your hands and knees in the armchair, with your knees on the edge of the seat cushion" says Betty. "With your arms at the backrest and your head resting on your arms"
This time I'll do what I’ve been told without hesitation. I find it exciting that Hans and Betty now have a full view of my cunt, even though I can not see what they do when they are standing behind me. But I feel my cunt of excitement tingling and contracting.
Moments later I feel how Hans pushes his cock against my cunt lips. I feel his hard cock entering me slowly. And while Betty is watching Hans begins to fuck me unabashedly.

I am excited and feel bad and awfully good. I feel that I completely surrender to this people. That I let myself fuck by this man like I'm a bitch in heat, while his wife is looking and encouraging him.
At this moment I do not realize how outrageous my behavior is. What I do realize is that the way I am used totally excites me. I feel the tingling running through my lower abdomen.
"It seems that she starts cumming" says Hans. "I feel her cunt squeezing in my cock. I think she will cum any moment now. "
When my cunt again contracts a few times around the cock of Hans, he says: "Jesus! What a horny slut is she! She milks with her squeezing cunt all the seeds out of my cock! I'm going to cum. I'm going to squirt my seed in that horny cunt! Oh, my God. "

I am shocked and excited at the same time about the coarse and revealing conversation, but especially about what they are saying about my cunt and the jerking cock that goes up and down deep into my cunt while spraying hard rays of sperm inside me.
My orgasm builds up rapidly and now while my cunt remains contracting I cum moaning and panting.
Hans remains motionless behind me while my orgasm slowly flowing away. Only his penis, jerks a few times in my cunt up and down while he is deep inside me. Then Hans pulls his penis out of my cunt.

"Stay as you are" says Betty. "We want to enjoy the view of your open cunt".
So I am naked and on my knees in the armchair while Hans and Betty looking at my cunt and talk about how great it was to fuck me. I feel really relax and enjoy it that Hans and Betty are looking at me and finding my body so beautiful.
I understand that they find that I am the perfect sex slave girl for them, and I realize that I really only want to be that. I will do anything for them to please them. I feel great being no more than a cunt in this house. A body with an opening where Hans can put in his cock or whatever he wants to stab in when he feels like it. And that's what I want bo be: a slit for that can be fucked by the beautiful cock of Hans.

It is now after 12:30 and Betty tells me to decks the table for lunch. Still in my bare ass I first deck the table and then I put the food on the table.
After lunch I clear the table and I do the dishes.
When I'm back in the living room Hans suggests to take a ride with the car again. I have to put on my skirt and my boots again, but I get no panties to wear.

It is my feeling that is is colder than yesterday. But that could also be because I'm not wearing any underwear. It seems like the cold just is rising under my skirt straight to my bare cunt.
But after about five minutes in the car it is warm and cozy.
Here and there is one last bit of snow, but most of it is melted, and the landscape with the bare branches of the trees and shrubs looks very different than yesterday. Now I see this landscape, I can imagine what Van Gogh saw when he painted in Drenthe. Yet I find it beautiful and impressive.
We stop at churches and hunebeds where we walk around to look at them and where, to my mind, the cold still is rising straight from the ground up to my cunt. In the car I do not think about it, but whenever we’re outside the car, I am fully aware that I am not wearing any underwear.

After about an hour Hans turns off the road, to a kind of forest path. It is a dirt road and I'm afraid that we get stuck with the car. But after a hundred meters, as the car can no longer be seen from the street stops Hans the car.
Hans and Betty are getting out of the car and ask me also to step out and to go stand in front of the car. I do what I asked. I also obey as I standing in front of the car have to pull up my skirt.
When I'm in my bare ass in front of the car Betty says that I have to lie down on the hood. When I lie down on the hood I find that it is pleasantly warm.
"Put your legs further apart, dear" says Betty. "So that Hans can fuck you".
Shocked I obedient do what I’m told.

Then I feel how a finger is inserted into my cunt. The finger goes a few times in my cunt up and down and then he is drawn back out.
"Look a this" Betty says as she sticks her finger up. "Look how wet her pussy is. She is looking forward to it. "
I am terribly ashamed, but deep in my heart I know that Betty is right. The idea that I'm here just to be fucked outside in the open air scares me and excites me terribly.
"Okay, honey" says Betty against Hans. "Fuck her."
Oh, no! This can not be true. I can not let me fuck in the open air on a forest road. Nevertheless I say nothing and do nothing. And a moment later I feel the hard cock of Hans penetrating me.
While the cars running further on, on the road is Hans fucking me hard and deep. I can feel that he is excited too. With irregular strokes goes his cock in my cunt up and down.
A little later he comes inside me. He pulls back immediately and will stand upright as he zips his pants closed. I have to stay lyong on the hood while Hans and Betty are looking at my freshly fucked cunt and discuss about me as the meat at the butcher.
After a few minutes Betty says that I should go back in the car. But first she gives me a towel that I have to lay on the back seat before I sit down.
"We do not want you messing up the car with seed that runs out of your cunt" says Betty.
Around three o'clock we stop at a restaurant in a village, where we have some tea.
When we walk out of the restaurant Betty sees a little further at the other side of the street a little pet shop.
And while Hans is waiting in the car I go with Betty to the pet shop. When we are inside Betty walks straight to the dogleashes and collars.
She takes a red leather collar and before I could protest she puts it around my neck.
"Let's see if this fits" she says. It obviously does not fit, because she takes another collar and fits that around my neck. This is obviously the good one, because she says: "This is what we take." She takes a matching leather dog leash from the shelves and with both items she goes to the checkout.
When we arrive in the car, she shows the collar and the leash to Hans. "These are for our sex slave" she says. "Do you like them?"
"She will definitely look good with them" replies Hans.

We drive through the bare landscape with trees and shrubs with bare branches, wet fields and meadows and occasionally a forest or a field of heather.
At half past five we are back home.
As soon as we are in the living room I immediately have to undress. This goes pretty fast. I’ve taken off my coat and my boots already in the hallway and now I’m wearing only a T-shirt and a skirt. Oh, and of course my ugly socks.

When I'm completely naked I have to sit upright on my knees in front of Betty. While Hans is sitting next to her and watching, Betty puts the dog collar around my neck. Then she hooks the leash to the collar and stands up. As she walks around the two chambers I must crawl on my hands and knees behind her. Hans is laughing when I like a real bitch crawl around room.

After a while, Betty goes sitting on the bench against the wall and turns the TV on, to watch the news. I have to sit down in the armchair, with my legs over the armrests, so Betty can watch both the TV and my cunt.
Meanwhile Hans has disappeared in the kitchen to cook dinner.
Around seven o'clock Hans calls from the kitchen that I have to set the table for two people. Hans and Betty have dinner just after seven. I have to stand in front of the dresser with my hands behind my back and my legs wide so that Hans and Betty have a good look at my cunt. I’m wearing the collar around my neck and the leash hangs down between my breasts and in front of my cunt.
When Hans and Betty finished their meal I can set the table for myself and eating what Hans and Betty have left.

After I’ve finished my meal I'm clearing the table and I do the dishes. Then it's time to make coffee. When the coffee is ready, I have to serve it naked and we drink coffee. I have to sit again on the sofa near the window with my legs as wide apart as possible.

And so I sit with my legs spread wide on the couch drinking coffee. With the collar still around my neck and my cunt in full view of Hans and Betty.
Also after I've served the second cup of coffee do I have to sit back in the same position on the sofa.
And so we talk for a while about where we have been today and what we have seen. I'm sitting naked and with my legs spread on one of the couches and Hans and Betty sitting opposite me on the other couch. While talking they are looking straight into my cunt all the time. It makes me horny and my cunt starts to tingle.

After a while Betty comes sitting next to me. While Hans disappears in the kitchen Betty puts one of my legs over her knees. Then she lays her hand on the inside of my thigh and starts to caress me there.
Meanwhile Hans comes back from the kitchen. He has 3 glasses of wine with him, which he hands one to Betty and one to me. With the third glass in his hand he sits dowm on my other side.
He lays my other leg over his knees and starts caressing the inside of my other thigh.
With growing excitement I let them have their way with me. Their hands caressing the inside of my thighs and come ever closer to my cunt, but without touching it.
It makes me very excited and I can not prevent my thigh muscles from contracting.
Then Betty suddenly touches my clit. Immediately a tingling sensation shoots from my clit through my abdomen and my bottom jumps up from the couch.
"Did you see that?" says Betty. "What a great response. She has a super sensitive clit. "
"Maybe you should try to get her to orgasm says Hans. "I'd quite like to see her cumming."

Then starts Betty to manipulate my clit with her fingers. She strokes lightly over my pussy lips and my lower abdomen, where she occasionally and unexpectedly very lightly touches my clit. And every time when her fingertips stroking lightly over my clit, my leg muscles are pulling together and my whole cunt tingles. My clit swells and protrudes pink and swollen forward. Now Betty constantly strokes my clit, the tingling shoots constantly through my cunt, which is all wet now.
I realize that I am on the verge of cumming in full view of Hans and Betty. How humiliating, and what a shame! But I can not help that my body desperately asks for an orgasm.

Then she stops for a moment and sticks her finger in my cunt. I am disappointed and frustrated.
But she pulls her finger right back out of my cunt and shows him to Hans.
"See how wet my finger is?" She asks him. "She is soaking wet inside and therefore super horny" she continues. "I want you to fuck her now."
"But I would prefer to see her cumming first" says Hans. "Then I will fuck her."
"Okay" says Betty and takes my clit between her thumb and her from my cunt juice wet finger and turns it between her fingers back and forth.
Electric shocks shooting through my cunt and I become completely blurred. I pay no attention to my surroundings and concentrate only on those persistent tingling which one after another are shooting through my spastic contracting cunt. I start moaning and screaming. "Oooooooooooh, Aaaaaagh, Ohhhhhhh God Aaaaah, Jeahhhh, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, no, oh no, oh no, oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes, yes yes, jèèèèèèèsssss ". And I'm cumming. Cumming in full view of Hans and Betty. My cunt pulls constantly together whereby the cunt juice flows out of it. My thigh muscles quiver and I feel through my legs to in my toes, which by the constant contraction of my cunt are curving together.
The moment I came Betty has released my clit and pulled back her hand.
Unobstructed by any obstacle Hans and Betty both see how my cunt continues to contract, while I violently cum in full view of their eyes.

While my orgasm is decreasing Hans stands up from the couch. He puts my leg in the place where he sat and kneels in front of me.
While I look at my twitching cunt I see how Hans pulls his cock out of his fly. Fascinated and excited I watch while I feel at te same time how he stabs his hard cock in my tingling cunt.
Betty too sees Hans his cock disappearing in my cunt. She sits there with her ??head very close to it and I am convinced that she can see everything much better as I see it. At the same time I feel how Hans is stabbing his cock up and down in my still tingling cunt.

I love it that I am fucked again. I see and feel hoe the cock from Hans goes in and out of my cunt.
"How does it feel to have your cock in her cunt?" Asks Betty. "Is she a good fuck?"
"Oh, yes," answers Hans. "She is a great fuck. Her cunt is still nice and tight and warm. And I can feel her cunt again and again pulling together around my cock ".
It is shocking to hear how he tells his wife what he feels, now he has his cock in me.
But it is so exciting that the orgasmic contractions of my cunt increase again.
"Oh my God" shouts Hans moments later. "She squeezes again with her cunt in my cock. I can not continue it longer! I'm cumming! ".
And indeed I feel his cock shocking deep into my cunt when he sprays his hot sperm in thick jets in me.

Being at the top of my orgasm I feet that Hans pulls his cock out of my cunt and goes sitting again beside me on the couch.
I remain naked and with legs spread wide on the couch. My cunt feels empty and is so wide open that Hans and Betty can look right in my contracting cunt, where with each contraction a small drop of seed of Hans seeps out.
While my orgasm slowly flows away I stay naked and with legs spread wide on the couch while Hans and Betty from both sides looking at my occasional twitching and  red and from the fucking swollen cunt.

"Look," says Betty. "She squeezes your cum out of her cunt."
To me she says: "Wipe it with your finger from your cunt and lick your finger clean".
I do what I'm told and wipe with my finger the drops of semen from my cunt. Then I put my finger in my mouth, lick him clean and swallow the spit and the cum that is in my mouth.
We remain lik this for a while. Hans and Betty are while sitting looking at my naked body and especially at my cunt. When Betty says it's time to go to bed I say "goodnight". I get up from the couch I go with a happy smile to the guest room where I immediately go to bed.
The events of the last hour thinking over I put my hand between my legs and I start to stroke my slit. It takes only a moment before I passionately try to make myself cum while the images and feelings of the last hour whirling through my head. I cum fairly soon and enjoying the afterglow I fall asleep quickly.

The next morning I wake up at half past eight because of a loud screeching alarm clock. Even without an assignment I understand that I have to set the table and prepare breakfast.
We have breakfast together, and then I do the dishes, clean the bathroom, make the beds made and vacuum all the rooms of the house. At half past ten I’ve finished work and we drink coffee.

After the coffee Betty proposes that Hans will fuck me before lunch.
If I hear her say it, my heart makes a jump for joy.
I go on my knees in the armchair, with my arms on the backrest and my legs as far apart as possible in the armchair.
Meanwhile, Hans has taken his cock out of his fly and he goes behind me. When I realize that this man is going to fuck me, my cunt starts to tingle with excitement.
Moments later I feel the tip of his cock between my pussy lips penetration my cunt. Hans thrusts his cock with a sharp thrust completely inside my cunt.
While Betty stands there watching and encouraging him, he starts punching his cock in me up and  down.
Hans grumbles something unintelligible, while he fucks me with hard and deep thrusts. I feel the tingling of excitement running through my lower abdomen
"I think that she starts cumming" says Betty. "I see her abdominal muscles contracting spastic.
"I think so too" answered Hans. "With her cunt she squeezes constantly in my cock.".
Indeed does my approaching orgasm my lower abdomen shock, and my pussy lips contracting around the in my cunt up and down bumping cock. I am so excited that I cum.
Almost simultaneously Hans cums also. His penis jerks a few timen in my cunt up and down, and with every jolt he sprays his hot seed deep inside my cunt.
Then Hans withdraws his penis from my cunt and closes his fly.
"Sit down this way for a moment" says Betty. "I just want to enjoy the view of your open cunt a little longer".
And so I remain on my knees in the armchair, and while Hans and Betty are looking at my cunt, I feel relax and really enjoy it that Hans and Betty are looking at me and how they describe my body with coarse words.
When I get goosebumps after a while I can get up and perpare the table for lunch.

After lunch it's time for me to dress up. The clothes I wore yesterday are lying neatly folded on the chair in the guest room. Someone must have put them there when I slept. And againg there is no underwear.
I put on a clean T-shirt. Furthermore clean white socks and the jeans that I wore when I arrived.
I walk to the station, which is less than a quarter from the flat is.
Around three fifty I'm back home, just in time for me to change clothes and to appear at the last minute of time at work.

Offline shygirlnu

• Stalker
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 08:20:31 PM »

Maybe it's time to introduce myself.

My real name does not matter. I call myself Shy. That name suits my nature.
I am 24 years old and single. I own my own two bedroom apartment in an apartment building, about 5 minutes from the hospital where I work. And also 5 minutes from the mall, but the other way. Also the city centre and train station are just 10 minutes away from my apartment.

I work as a nurse at the hospital that I just mentioned. And like I said, I am 24 years old and single. I am small in stature. The last time I measured myself, I was 1 meter 61 cm. large.
I have a small waist and according to others a nice, round ass. My breasts fit well into the C-cup bras that I wear.
Currently I have medium length hair that I wear in my natural blonde color. Although everyone says that I look nice, I find myself very common. And because of my shyness, I am an unnoticed person.

I've always been rather shy.
I was raised in a small village somewhere in the Netherlands. A small neighbourhood of about 80 houses and farms around the church. And with about 500 strict Calvinist inhabitants. Settled around the Reformed Church.
I never knew my father. He took his own life when I was six months old.
The education of my mother consisted primarily of bible quotes and unclear statements. The word "sex" I've never heard her say.
At school the other children mostly ignored me. Not only because I was quite shy, but even more because they found me a strange child. Although I got good grades in all the subjects, they found me retarded. Now I think they had this impression because of my biblical language and my ignorance about worldly things and especially about sex.

In the summer of 1992 my life changed dramatically.
It was the summer before I would go to High school. As I usual did, I wandered along the ditches and around in the village, when I met two other girls. They were a year older than me, and already went to High school.
I prepared myself already to be bullied by them when to my surprise they were very kind to me. They walked around with me the rest of the afternoon and they pretended that I was their best friend.
We stayed together the whole afternoon together and when I had to go home we agreed to meet again the next afternoon.

We had arranged to meet us the next afternoon at half past one near the church. When I arrived there, Hanneke and Moniek, my new friends were already waiting for me.
"Shall we play in farmer Geurts haystack?" suggested Hanneke. "Maybe there are more guys and girls."
To me it seemed not such a good idea. More guys and girls meant a greater chance to be bullied. But Moniek found it just fine. And to leave my newly acquired friends already I thought that was not a good idea.
We went to the farm of Geurts. There were only Hanneke's brother Martijn, and his friend Peter Geurts.

The hay was piled in packets in the hay barn. The barn was nearly filled to the brim. We climbed the long ladder that was placed against the hay. First Hanneke and then Moniek. Then I went up the ladder, and behind me were the guys. That they were looking under my skirt and at my panties, I did not realize then.
It was fun in the hay. The guys also pretended we were friends a long time.
Stories were told and jokes were made. Peter achieved a bottle of Coke and a bag of chips and we ate chips and drank cola. And we told smutty jokes and bad riddles. Which I mostly did not understand, but of which I laughed the loudest.
I had never had such a nice afternoon.

Until that afternoon that Hanneke and Moniek asked me to join them, the other village guys and girls usually ignored me. Or worse they bullied me.
I must admit that I was rather old-fashioned dressed at that time, and I was socially rather stupid.
But after that first afternoon we stayed hanging out with each other during the whole summer, together with Peter and Martijn.
From the second afternoon we could be found every afternoon in the hay barn of farmer Geurts.
We told each other stories and jokes. That is to say that the others did the talking, especially the guys. I listened and laughed. Even if I did not understand the stories, jokes and riddles.
We drank coke and ate chips, for which we went on the bike to the supermarket in the neighboring village. I had no money, but the others did not mind. They paid for the stuff and we brought it together to the hayloft.
I had the time of my life.
I never have had real friends or girlfriends, and now I had all of a sudden four friends. And even older girls. And the guys were also older than me or the girls.
How could I know that I was their carefully selected and prepared victim.
On Sunday, the day of the Lord I was not allowed to play. Luckily, it was radiantly beautiful weather, and therefore my mother allowed me to take a walk. Of course I went straight to the hayloft.
The others were already there, and they had great fun.
We drank cola and talked until after a while no one knew anything to say anymore.
"Shall we play a game?" Asked Peter? "
"Yeah, nice!" Cried the others.
"Let's go pandverbeuren" said Hanneke.
I did not know what pandverbeuren was, but I found out soon enough.

Everyone had to give an item that belonged to her or him. These things were put in an empty bucket, and someone was blindfolded. The blindfolded one had to pick one of the items out of the bucket.
The person of whom the item was had to perform a task that was invented by the others.
"Let's all hand in the same object" Peter said. "For example our underpants."
"Holy shit!" said Monique. "You're such a pervert." But she laughed while saying it.
"Can we go to the toilet to take out our undies?" asked Hanneke. And by that question the decision to play pandverbeuren was actually taken.

We girls went to the farm and asked the farmer's wife if we were allowed to use to the toilet.
Hanneke and Moniek did wear jeans. I wore a dress, and was therefore quicker ready than the other girls. Moniek put my underpants in the pocket of her jeans and so we went back to the hayloft.
The guys were waiting for us at the beginning of the ladder.
We climbed one by one up the ladder. First Hanneke and Moniek. Then I followed. And then the guys. Even then I did not realize that they were looking under my skirt and to my tiny cunt. I was really rather silly and stupid in such matters.

Pandverbeuren goes as follows.
The items are put in a box or something. So all five of our underpants went into a bucket.
Someone should with closed eyes take one of the underpants out of the bucket. I was allowed to do that, which I thought was quite an honor.
The one whose underpants were taken out of the bucket had to take sopme distance to the others, while they whispereing came up with a task.
I started with taking the panties of Moniek out of the bucket. The task for her was that she had to kiss Martijn, which was accompanied by lots of giggles. Then I took the panties of Hanneke out of the bucket. She had to kiss Peter. Which also was accompanied by lots of giggles. Martijn had to show us his bare ass. Oddly enough I got a tingle in my stomach when I saw the guy standing in his bare bun in front of me. Which only got worse when Peter had to fulfill his task. He had to show us his cock.

I had never seen a penis of a man in my entire life. I did see a dog's or a stallion's dick. Or the cock of a pig or a bull.
Peter's penis looked different. Thin and more like a kind of a finger without a nail. Stiff and long. About 15 centimeters, and about 1 ½ 2 centimeters in diameter, the thing stabbed forward from where his legs began. I had never seen anything amazing like that and I got an excited feeling in my belly.
Then it was my turn. I had to show my little bald cunt to everyone.
I must confess that I did not felt any shame at that time, but only excitement.
Without hesitation I lifted the hem of my dress and showed my little cunt to everyone.
By that time I never had been menstruating, and my cunt was still virgin and hairless. But I felt a strange itching in it.

I remained standing with my dress raised facing the others. The giggles silenced, and finally they were only looking in silence.
Before I showed my cunt the guys had put on their pants again, and after a while I was allowed to lower my dress.
"Let's go play doctor" Martijn said.
But then farmer Geurts voice called out from outside the hay barn that Peter had to come inside for dinner and the others had to go home.
We agreed that we would meet each other again the next day. And that we would play doctor then.
By then I did not know that I was supposedly "saved by the bell." Neither did I knew that it was only a delay of execution.

I got two of my first sexual experiences on the same day.
Back then I did not know what fucking was. I had heard whispering at school about it but because I had no close friends, no one took me into her confidence and no one told me something about anything.
And not at all from my mother. Her sex education consisted of:
"Beware of men, they all want the same thing" and "Keep your legs together."

When I came to the haystack again the next day, I knew that we were going to play doctor. But I did not know how it was going or how it would work out.
The day before I had seen for the first time in my life, a man's cock, and I had become very excited with it.
I was since yesterday not totally myself. Or maybe I was for the first time in my life indeed entirely myself.
When I got to the hayloft I heard the others already on top of the hay talking and laughing.
That morning they had been to the supermarket in the other village. Except for cola and chips they had bought coca cola glasses. And a bottle of Baccardi rum. It was a small, flat bottle containing a colorless liquid. Martijn served everyone a glass of cola with a dash of rum in it.
It tasted delicious. The rum took the bubbles out of the cola and made it a taste little sweeter.

First there were again told funny stories and dirty jokes were made, but soon the conversation changed to playing doctor and nurse.
Hanneke suggested that Martijn would play doctor and Moniek would be the nurse.
"I am the mother and Peter is the father" she continued. "And Shy is our daughter with abdominal pain"
"Actually, I know something more interesting" said Peter. "Let's play instead of doctors and nurses going, that we take the cow to the vet.
"Then Martijn is the vet and Moniek is his assistant. I am the farmer and Hanneke is the farmer's wife. And Shy is the cow who needs to see the vet".
"What makes playing vet so much more fun than playing doctor and nurse?" asked Monique.
"A cow has no clothes on" Hanneke said to her. "Shy will have to undress."

Meanwhile, I did not know that the alcohol had done its job. But I felt warm and comfortable. And a little giggly.
"Okay" I thought to myself, a little giggly. "Why not?"
And so I dressed without being asked in front of my apparently a bit surprised new friends until I was completely naked. I had at that time no breasts yet, at most a few fat pads.
And my nipples were hardly worth to mention. I had not had my first period yet and also had no hair on my cunt.
And because of the warmth of the alcohol and the excitement in my stomach, I felt very comfortable.

From somewhere came a piece of rope. Peter made a big loop on it and he did the loop around my neck. Because I was the cow and I had to go to the vet.
Martijn and Moniek stayed in the pit. I crawled with the rope around my neck behind Peter and Hanneke a small round over the hay and back to the pit.
"Our cow does not give milk anymore" Peter, the farmer told Moniek, the vet assistant.
"Then the vet should take a look at her," replied the vet assistant.
I became a for a cow strange examination. I had to lie on my back on one of the hay bales, and Martijn, the vet felt my stomach.
Then I had my to put my legs apart and he touched my cunt. I found it very exciting.
Even when the vet put a finger in my cunt.

"I think your cow is in heat," said the vet. "Feel for yourself here." Peter, the farmer also felt first at my belly and then to my cunt. And then he stuck his finger in my cunt.
The girls were standing arm in arm on the other side of the bale of hay. Excited giggling they watched how the guys played with my cunt. I liked it also and was also a little excited.
"I think you are right," said the farmer. "She is indeed in heat. She should visit the bull. "
The game was interrupted because they had to consult in whispers. Not with me. I was still lying naked on my back on the hay bale.
It was decided that Martijn would be the bull. Moniek would be the owner of the bull. Peter and Hanneke kept playing the role of the farmer and his wife, and I kept playing the role of the cow.
But the girls objected to a female bull keeper. And so Peter became the bull keeper. And because Moniek had to play a new role, she was the farmers maid.
The cow had to go to the bull. And so I crawled with the rope around my neck another round over the hay and back to the pit. Now behind Hanneke and Moniek.

Meanwhile Martijn also had undressed himself. He stood completely naked in the pit when I crawled back in the pit on hands and knees. Martijn's cock, which looked about the same as Peter's had looked, stood stiffly forward.
Martijn also got a rope around his neck. Peter was leading him behind me, while the girls watched breathlessly.
One moment nothing happened. Then I felt something pressing against my cunt. I understood that it must be Martijn's penis.
I did not know anything about human sex, but I lived in the countryside, and moreover during my wanderings trough the village I have been on many farmyards.
And even though artificial insemination was already established in the village, cows were regularly mated with the bull. And on my wanderings I had seen a few times that the bull had thrusted his cock in the backside of the cow.
I therefore found it not funny that Martijn stabbed his cock in my tiny cunt. Actually, it was a nice feeling to have such a throbbing and shocking thing in my cunt.
Until he pushed somewhere inside me against something.
"Ouch!" I yelled as he pulled his cock a little back out of my cunt and then he pushed him very hard in me. "Don' do that! Ouch. You're hurting me! Stop that. "

Obviously scared, Martijn remained for a moment motionless behind me. Then he shouted cheerfully excitedly: "Wow! I have my cock all the way down in her cunt. My God, that feels soooo good! " After which his cock began to shock in me and I felt a warm flood flowing in me that filled my cunt. The pain subsided quickly and the shocking of his cock  did not feel extra painful.
Martijn kept sitting behind me for a while. I could feel his cock inside my cunt. I could also feel that after a while he became a little less hard and a little less big.
Still, it came as a disappointment when he pulled his cock out of my cunt.

"Now it's my turn," Peter exclaimed excitedly. "Now I am the bull."
This time there was no round with the rope around his neck over the hay. After he had undressed himself, he went behind me and he immediately pushed his cock in my cunt.
I braced myself against the pain, but this time the penis easily slid all the way into my cunt, without doing any pain.
Unlike Martijn, Peter started to move his cock up and down in my cunt.
That felt good! I felt a warm tingle go through my abdomen. That made that my cunt began to twitch around Peter's cock.
Until Peter also peed in my pussy.
(At that time I thought the guys pissed in my cunt. But of course it was their sperm that they sprayed in me.)
Peter also sat there behind me a while I could feel his cock being stucked inside my cunt.
But finally he pulled his dick out of my cunt.

The vet game was over. The girls were still standing arm in arm with red cheeks watching me how I sat naked on hands and knees in the hay. Meanwhile the guys dressed themselves up again and said that I had to dress up myself too. That I really did not wanted. I wanted that nice feeling that I had when the guys were with their cock in my cunt have again.
But it was over.

Then at night when I laid in bed I felt feverishly excited, and confused. I could only think of the feeling that I had that afternoon when the guys had their cock in my cunt. My cunt glowed and tingled and I put my hand between my legs.
When I touched the little knob that sits at the place where my cunt begins, an electric current shot from the knob through my cunt and through my whole abdomen.
I closed my eyes and stroked gently with my middle finger over the knob, and the current kept flowing. I strained all the muscles of my body. I cramped at all. I shivered. I was trembling. I breathed in fits and starts. I jerked and trembled. Everything went black before my eyes and then my head exploded. And all I saw were stars. Like a firework.
Then I fell completely relaxed into a deep sleep.
I did not know by then, but I had developed an enormous progress in one day. I was without knowing it, deflowered that afternoon. And then I was fucked again. And I had just masturbated for the first time. Even without that I knew what masturbating was.

After my deflowering, I had a restless night. And when I woke up I immediately put my hand back between my legs.
To my surprise it was very easy to experience the wonderful feeling again that I was fallen to sleep with. The only thing I had to do was rubbing over the little knob where my cunt began.
The morning did pass tormenting slowly. I could hardly wait until it was afternoon and I could go back to the haystack.
Therefore I was the first who arrived.
For a moment I considered to undress myself already, but at the last minute I did not dare so.

The others came a little later. They all four came together.
They had a bottle of Coke and a bag of chips with them. Which were opened.
There was also a little bit of rum left, which I might have.
While the rum and the memories of yesterday and last night made me hot again, jokes were told again.
Impatiently, I asked myself when we would start to play.
Finally, I could no longer keep the question to myself.
"Are we going to play again this afternoon?" I asked timidly.
Everyone was silent. For one moment
"Did you like it yesterday?" asked Moniek surprised.
"Yes" I said, "And I would like to play the cow again".
"You mean that we can fuck you again?" asked Peter.

For a moment I was shocked and knew nothing to say. Until that moment I had no idea that what the thing the guys had done to me yesterday, was fucking me.
From all the whispers that I had heard about fucking, I had understood that fucking was something dirty and sinful. But stabbing their cock in my cunt had been a nice feeling yesterday. How could something that gives me such a wonderful feeling be sinful.
"Yes," I said before I had considered it properly.
"Great" continued Peter. "Get naked then."
While I began to undress, he asked the other girls, "Will you join too?" Which earned him a dirty look from Martijn.
"I want ...." said Moniek before Hanneke silenced her. "Today Shy may have the honour to fuck with you both" she said. It sounded like a favor, "We will just watching". Then she whispered something in her friends ear.

Meanwhile I had undressed myself, and sat down on my hands and knees in the hay.
To my surprise the guys had not undressed. Peter had only lowered his pants and underpants and knelt with his stiff cock sticking forward behind me.
It immediately felt good when he pushed his stiff cock in my little cunt. So I knew now that he was fucking me. Well, that he might do all the time. So good it felt. The warm glow that spread through my stomach and pulled trough my cunt was like heaven. I was all hot and lightheaded. There went a shiver through my body and because I did not know what an orgasm was, I did not realize that I received one at that moment.
Meanwhile Peter had cum in my little cunt. I thought he peed in my cunt as he squirted his cum in me. But I did not mind, because it felt good.

When I put my panties on again the next morning, I had seen that there were yellow stains on the cross of my panties. Without knowing exactly how or why, I felt instinctively that my mother better not should see them. Therefore, I had washed my panties under the tap in the bathroom and laid to dry all the way on a bush in the back of the garden. Now my panties lay with my other clothes in the hay. And now I let fuck myself naked by the guys while the girls were watching.

Once Peter had cum in me he pulled his cock out of my cunt to make way for Martijn.
Like Peter he had only lowered his pants.
I enjoyed it when he pushed his cock in my cunt. It felt good. Soon the warm glow spread again through my stomach and to my cunt. And again I became all hot and lightheaded and a shiver ran through my body which trembled and quivered, before it like a pudding, collapsed and I sank through my arms, with my head in the hay.
Martijn was now so close to his peak that he simply continued to fuck me. Until he came and deposited his seed in my cunt.
I was disappointed when he pulled his dick out of my cunt. I knew it was over for today and that for the next dick I had to wait till tomorrow.
When I had dressed myself again I did not pull my panties back on, but I wore them on my belly under my shirt.
As I walked home, I felt the stuff that the boys had left in my cunt leaking down along the inside of my thighs.
At home I washed my thighs and my cunt in the toilet. With toilet paper I tried to get the inside of my pussy as clean as possible, without leaving some toilet paper in my cunt. Then I pulled my panties back on and went to the living room.
"Hello, Mom. I'm home "I said. As if nothing had happened.

If it hd been up to me, we had started to fuck right away the next afternoon.
But now also were first the Coke bottle and the bag of chips opened.
After that Peter asked if I wanted to fuck again.
"Oh yes!" I said.
"Fine" continued Peter. "Then strip naked."
While I myself began to undress, he asked the other girls, "You certainly do not want to join?" "We're just watching" Hanneke said.

I did not mind, though I did not understand why the other girls did not let themselves fuck.
After all it was just playing. At least that was how I felt like it. A game, like playing tag, jumping rope or leapfrog. Or actually more like bell pulling. Just as exciting and just as thrilling. Only the feeling of excitement during the fucking was even nicer as during bell pulling. And a lot more enjoyable.

After I was seated naked on my hands and knees in the hay, the guys went taking turns to sit down behind me with their pants down, stabbing their cocks in my cunt.
It was a lovely warm glow that spread through my stomach and moved to my cunt.
Especially when the guys emptied their balls in my cunt, I felt a blissful heat glowing deep inside my cunt.
I found the fucking absolutely delicious. And it was over much too quickly. But hey, it had been nice, and I knew that even it was over for today, tomorrow would be another day with more fucking.

For two weeks the guys fucked me every day. According to a regular routine. When Peter fucked me first today, Martijn had the first turn tomorrow.
It was delicious. It was secret. And it was wrong. And it felt oh so good.
At first the girls were enthusiastic and excited. They loved it to watch when I was fucked by the guys. But then they were more or less jealous of the attention I received from the guys, and of which I enjoyed.
There was even a small quarrel about that, in which the guys threatened the girls could no longer participate.
"Listen to me" Gerard finally said to Moniek. "Shy is a sweet girl, and she is willing to let herself fuck by us. Something I am not allowed to do with you, even though you tells me that you love me. I'm not in love Shy, but she's a sweet girl, and it's nice to fuck her. And that's why we fuck her."
And that was the end of the quarrel.
I let myself fuck by the guys every afternoon naked on all fours sitting in the hay, while the girls whispering and giggling with each other were watching.

Then one day, Gerard had just cum in me when Harm, the twin brother of Moniek, suddenly came up the ladder of the hay barn. Apparently he was followed Moniek.
Because we heard him coming, I could just quickly put on my dress again.
But my panties were still lying in the hay. Harm looked triumphantly at them and said, "I knew it! You are playing dirty games! I will tell everything to our parents! ".
Martijn looked at him. "Your sister does not do anything that is not allowed. Or where she would be ashamed of " he said.
"Oh no?" Harm asked derisively. "And what are you or doing then?"
"Gerard and I are fucking with Shy. The girls are only watching " Martijn replied.
"If you want that, you may join us" Hanneke said. "But then you must swear that you wil not tell this to anyone."
What I thought of it was conveniently not asked. But I thought it was fine. The more the merrier.
From that day on I was for the rest of the week fucked by three guys.

At the end of the summer holidays the others agreed to my disappointment, that we would no longer going to fuck every afternoon. That was because we were not all back from school at the same time.
From now on, I would only get fucked on Tuesday and Friday afternoon.
When we met on the second Tuesday, Harm had brought a friend with him. And although this was against the rules and the wishes of the others, and there arose a huge hassle about, he still was allowed to join in. Because he could tell everyone about us and our dirty games.
I was not asked, but honestly I thought it was actually nice. I still saw no harm in what we did, and I loved it to be fucked. Every guy who joined in meant that I would get an extra cock in my cunt.

It did not stop here.
On one day Harm's friend brought his sister with him, who in turn brought her friend with her. She in turn brought her brother and his friend with her. The friend in his turn brought his friend with him. Who in his turn brought his sister and his friend with.
The last one that came to our group was the friend of this boy.
Our group now consisted of eight guys and five other girls, all of about the same age. All the guys and girls of our age in our village now were participating in the fucking game.

After the friend of Harm's sister had brought her friend in, Hanneke overtook charge of the fuck game from the guys.
Because the new girls wanted more than just watching, and Hannneke did not want that Peter would fuck anyone else but me, she decided that first the girls might stab a finger in my cunt to feel it, before the guys started to fuck me.
From that day on we met every Tuesday and every Friday afternoon at half past three in the hayloft. First we drank coke and ate chips. Meanwhile, there was rumored. The guys were bragging and the girls gossiping. By which both groups were ignoring me.
So I was always happy when Hanneke thought that the chatting had been long enough. Then I got up and I started to undress myself, and I sat down on my hands and my knees on the hay bale in the middle of the pit. By then all attention was immediately focused on me.
The girls than took turns to put their index fingers in my cunt. When one of them for a while had felt and prodded in my cunt, they were ordered by Hanneke to get their finger out of my cunt and then it was the next girl's turn to put her finger in me.
I did find the fingering and fidgeting exciting and I enjoyed the attention.

When the girls all had their turn with fidgeting in my cunt, they ate some chips and drank some Coke. And they watched how the guys all took their turn to fuck me.
Peter and Martijn were always the first two who fucked me. And then the other guys took their turn in the order of the joining of our club.
Peter and Martijn fucked me immediately after each other. Between them and the next guy was waited a moment. Because then there usually was dripping some seed of the guys out of my cunt, something that the girls wanted to see, and what made them even more giggling.
I found everything the guys and the girls did to me great. Even though I was the only one who was naked. Even though I was the only girl who was fingered and fucked. I especially liked the feeling of a stiff guy's cock in my cunt delicious. On one afternoon I did get two or three times the same feeling that I had, as when I was playing in bed with my cunt. Only the feeling was much nicer with a cock in my cunt.
And it all felt wonderful. It felt so good that I certainly could not see or I could even imagine what could be wrong at it.

The end of our fucking club came with a thunderbolt. The last month we did it no longer in the hayloft. Because there were so many, farmer Geurts wanted us no longer in his barn.
The parents of one of the guys had an administrative office in the city. Both his parents worked at that office and the boy was during the afternoons always home alone.
There we met twice a week with the fourteen of us, to drink cola and eat chips.
Then I undressed and went on my hands and knees on the coffee table.
To let at first the girls play with my cunt, and then to let myself fuck by the guys.

That evil day, the mother of the boy came unexpectedly home. I was just sitting naked on all fours on the coffee table. Everyone sat or stood around me. Five guys had already had fucked me, and my cunt was already dripping with their cum. The sixth guy was just busy stabbing his cock in my cunt up and down. Everyone sat or stood interested to watch, when suddenly the door went open.
"What the hell is going on here? " a woman's voice cried startled.
Everyone sat up and tried to escape.
That's what I tried too. But the boy who was in me thought differently. He grabbed me firmly and increased the pace of his stabs. He continued to fuck me while the woman grabbed his arms to pull him off me.
When he came moments later in me, he let go off me.
But the woman had him firmly by the arm. And while I was looking for my clothes, she told the boy: "You're that guy from Bosma, aren't you? I know you and I will bring you home. I wonder what your parents will say about this".
At that time he kicked the woman against her shinbone. "Ouch!" she cried. "You nasty rotten bastard" She let him loose at once, and ran off.
The woman now turned her attention to me. No wonder, because the others were all gone. I stood naked with my clothes in my hands and there was no place to hide or way to leave.

The woman grabbed me by my arm and shook me roughly. So that I dropped my clothes.
"I also know you, you little slut" she said. "You're that weird girl of that woman of de Boer".
I said nothing.
"Come on," she continued, "I will bring you home. I wonder what that sanctimonious mother of you will say about this."
To my horror, she pulled me on my arm out of her house. While was still naked, she pulled me stumbling with her trough half the village to the house of my mother. When she rang the doorbell, there was already a group of curious people gathered on the street.
When my mother opened the door, the woman threw me against my mother. Which hit startled her hand over her mouth.
The woman had walk all the way ranting and scolding against me. Now she screamed at my mother.
"Here's that slut of a daughter of you" she shouted. "She let herself fuck in my house by the whole village!".
Luckily my mother slammed the door in her face.

But when the trouble really started.
An unstoppable flood of allegations and accusations were showered upon me, interspersed with taunt and terms of abuse. The entire Old Testament was poured over me.
Even when I was quite upset and started crying she continued. As if she was enjoying my misery.
I did not know she could rant and rave like that. She continued for more than an hour. Then she was out of breath.
She sent me to my room, where I stayed until the next morning.

Because she did not wake me up, did not make breakfast and had not made bread for the road, I arrived too late for school. During the break, I noticed that that was a blessing.
Everyone knew about it in school now, and the story meanwhile had gotten extraordinary proportions. I was a whore who had let myself fuck for money by all the men of the village.

In the village it was almost more worse.
All the children had told at home that it was all my fault. I started it the game, and I had seduced all the guys.
When I walked with bowed head through the village, I was scolded for dirty whore, slut, and jezebel. And the guys and men called after me if I wanted to fuck with them.
My mother did get a visit from the vicar, who told us that we were no longer welcome in the church.
And a month later we moved to the city and I went to another school.

The relationship with my mother, who was already not that good, had fallen to the lowest point. I was the cause of all the misery in her life.
As soon as I had graduated I signed up for the nursing school. And even though I lived in town, I asked for a room at the nursing home, so I finally was redeemed of my mother.

Offline Sexyprincess

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 11:03:03 AM »
Foot fetish