Author Topic: Forced Family Fucking Fantasies  (Read 954 times)

Offline Will.i.Breaker

• Stalker
Forced Family Fucking Fantasies
« on: May 08, 2017, 03:39:45 AM »
Just saw this gorgeous blond milf on Investigation Discovery with her 18 year old son. Wondering if anyone would fantasize about a bad guy breaking in with a gun and a video camera and demanding that these two make the greatest video of all time, one that explores the explosive pent up sexual energy this smoking hot MILF has for her son and that he obviously has for her. How about it? Anyone have any ideas of what they would like to make these two do to each other. Anyone else got any pictures of parents and their adult children (18+) and a short story of what they'd like to see happen?

Offline vile8r

• Stalker
Re: Forced Family Fucking Fantasies
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 02:09:17 AM »
That would be fucking hot!

Offline Xirix

• Stalker
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 03:36:28 PM »
Very into your forced to fuck mother and son video by some bad guy.  It would be especially hot if it were a couple, and the male bad guy occasionally played with the MILFs tits, and the female bad girl helped the son get his erection.  You could also tie up the son's girlfriend and force her to watch her boyfriend fuck his own mother. 

Offline Hediho05

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 10:06:45 PM »
I have written several stories where that action happened.  unfortunately some involved underage teenagers but none of the characters liked the results.

Offline Hume L. Yates

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 01:31:04 AM »
I've had a number of forced mom-son fantasies.  One of the most elaborately thought-out fantasies of mine featured my hot tall busty brunette sister-in-law and her son.   I wanted a plausible scenario why the bad guys wouldn’t just jump the mom themselves immediately - some reason to draw things out with the son.  Here is a summary of one that I concocted:

The family is driving out of town to a wedding, and they stop for gas in a sketchy neighborhood.  Two bad hombres hanging out at the gas station check out the hot mom, and carjack the family.  As the dad is getting back into the driver’s seat, the two bad guys knock him out and jump into the front seat, with one bad guy driving and the konked-out dad in the middle.  This leaves the shocked mom and son in the back seat as they drive around, the bad hombre in the front passenger seat brandishing a gun.  While they are driving to their destination, still in some traffic, the two bad guys in the front seat toy with the mom and son in the back.  First, they "make" the son French kiss his mom; then they understandably want to see the mom's tits, so they “force” her son to partially undress her and display her tits for them.  They make the son feel her bare tits; then they make her spread her legs and hike up her skirt and show them her pussy, and make the son slide his hand up her thighs and play with her pussy; then the mom is forced to give her son a hand job, and then suck his stiff cock.  Then she is forced to climb on his lap, straddling him with her back to him, facing forward.  He slides his hard cock into her wet pussy and fucks her.

In my fantasy, the son has secretly lusted after his mom for a while, but his mom never had such thoughts.  But now, with her son's tongue in her mouth and his hands squeezing her breasts and his stiff cock sliding in and out of her slippery pussy, she is reacting naturally, writhing and moaning and shuddering through multiple intense orgasms, much to her humiliation, and to the delight of her son and the two men in the front seat watching her.

Eventually they pull into a secluded spot, and the son gets to watch the two men ravage him mom.

(Another version of this has the boy's teen sister also in the back seat, and he alternately takes his mom and his sister.)

Offline Will.i.Breaker

• Stalker
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 03:37:53 AM »
It's like you read my mind. That's just about my ultimate fantasy right there except instead of the kid watching the two thugs take mom, they let him go first. could be the reason they toy with mom first before immediately ravaging her is that they're a couple of degenerate perverts just like you and me :-). Like the idea of adding in the sister too. After all, what story wouldn't be perfect without a little forced mother daughter pussy licking. :-)

Offline Hume L. Yates

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 02:34:17 AM »
It's like you read my mind. That's just about my ultimate fantasy right there except instead of the kid watching the two thugs take mom, they let him go first. could be the reason they toy with mom first before immediately ravaging her is that they're a couple of degenerate perverts just like you and me :-). Like the idea of adding in the sister too. After all, what story wouldn't be perfect without a little forced mother daughter pussy licking. :-)

Well, after the son is “forced” to rape both his hot 18 y/o sister and his voluptuous mom in the back seat of the moving car, as well as watch his mom and sister partake in some forced lesbian action, he does have to play the spectator as he sits in the back seat of the parked car and watch the two bad dudes roughly rape the two women against the car and over the hood.  During this whole time, the dad is out cold in the front seat and knows nothing of the rapes.  And after the ordeal is over and the bad dudes flee with the car, they have to call the cops to report the car stolen and get Dad to the hospital.  But the mom and sister beg the son not to say anything to anybody about the forced sex, because neither of them could stand the humiliation of everybody finding out that they had sex with their son/brother and mom/sister.  Nothing could be worse for an eighteen year-old girl than having everybody she knows find out that she fucked her brother; or for a respectable middle-class wife for everybody to know she fucked her son, not to mention licking her daughter.   

So the son/brother agrees never to tell anybody else about it, on a simple condition: that he gets to have his way with both of them; whatever he wants them to do, whenever he wants them to do it - both women together or each of them separately.  And they all lived happily ever after, with the son having regular “date nights” with the two women when Dad isn’t home.

Offline johncbb

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 08:35:34 PM »

Well, after the son is “forced” to rape both his hot 18 y/o sister and his voluptuous mom in the back seat of the moving car, as well as watch his mom and sister partake in some forced lesbian action, he does have to play the spectator as he sits in the back seat of the parked car and watch the two bad dudes roughly rape the two women against the car and over the hood.  During this whole time, the dad is out cold in the front seat and knows nothing of the rapes.  And after the ordeal is over and the bad dudes flee with the car, they have to call the cops to report the car stolen and get Dad to the hospital.  But the mom and sister beg the son not to say anything to anybody about the forced sex, because neither of them could stand the humiliation of everybody finding out that they had sex with their son/brother and mom/sister.  Nothing could be worse for an eighteen year-old girl than having everybody she knows find out that she fucked her brother; or for a respectable middle-class wife for everybody to know she fucked her son, not to mention licking her daughter.   

So the son/brother agrees never to tell anybody else about it, on a simple condition: that he gets to have his way with both of them; whatever he wants them to do, whenever he wants them to do it - both women together or each of them separately.  And they all lived happily ever after, with the son having regular “date nights” with the two women when Dad isn’t home.

This is "Mom and Sister Carjacked" by George VI (https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-and-sister-carjacked)