Author Topic: catzzzzzz!  (Read 348 times)

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
catzzzzzz!
« on: August 03, 2017, 03:22:10 AM »
I love cats.all kinds of them! So heres a thread to put up vids of cute and not-so-cute catssss!

AWWWWWW SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)))))))

p.s. First guy vho buys me a baby tiger like this 1, gets to fuck me for free for a month,in any hole he wants! XOXO ;)That tiger cub is aaaaaaaaadoooooooooraaaaaaableeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Re: catzzzzzz!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 12:48:21 AM »
I liked this thread until I got to the 'buy me a baby tiger' part. You know those baby tigers grow to be huge cats that required specialized diets and maintenance, right? Huge habitats? Careful feeding plans? Eating you out of house and home?

That attitude is why so many animals are abandoned - people expect them to be babies forever and then they grow up and suddenly they're not cute anymore.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
Re: catzzzzzz!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 06:17:53 AM »
lol Trill I vas kidding! But aniway I'd solve that by seling the tiger off to a proper zoo, vhen he got too big. Stil... it wuld be SO cool to have a tiger! :D
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)