Author Topic: New Tat  (Read 130 times)

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
New Tat
« on: October 22, 2017, 03:49:20 PM »
Just broke the 300 sex-partner figure yesterday, and I decided I'l start keeping a score on my body. To that end, I plan to get a new tat, just a simple number 300, in stylized font, semi-permanent tattoo type, so I can adjust it as the number gets bigger (evry 50-100 partners or so). Now just to decide where on the body to actualy have it done! :P Not any place imediatly visible, but one that anyone who has sex vith me wuld notice.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Re: New Tat
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 07:42:58 AM »
Small tramp stamp, so people know what a tramp you are. :P
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
Re: New Tat
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 10:09:13 AM »
Y, I got it :P . Since no sugestions wer maked here, I just vent ahead vith my original location hehe!
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)