Author Topic: New Tat  (Read 866 times)

New Tat
« on: October 22, 2017, 03:49:20 PM »

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Meow! Feed me cum or I'l break you!
Just broke the 300 sex-partner figure yesterday, and I decided I'l start keeping a score on my body. To that end, I plan to get a new tat, just a simple number 300, in stylized font, semi-permanent tattoo type, so I can adjust it as the number gets bigger (evry 50-100 partners or so). Now just to decide where on the body to actualy have it done! :P Not any place imediatly visible, but one that anyone who has sex vith me wuld notice.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Re: New Tat
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 07:42:58 AM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Small tramp stamp, so people know what a tramp you are. :P
The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'
— Rich Jeni

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 10:09:13 AM »

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
Y, I got it :P . Since no sugestions wer maked here, I just vent ahead vith my original location hehe!

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 10:26:12 PM »

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
Update: I had it removed soon after, just cuz I got way past that 300 figure vithin a month. Atm, I'm at 511 (summer-seazon in full swing i'm basicly living in a hotel, taking clients daily, on a day-by-day scheduled basis I vorked out vith them in advance, and since i kuit my part-time job, and taken a 1 year pauze fighting, I'm basicly full time whore-ing now, at lest until mid-september).

I got a diferent tat, about a month ago, a simple "FUKK HOLE" around my vagina, one vord on each side, since I figurd tatooing a new number evry month wuld be stupid. And expenzive :P .

Thats vhat it looks like, sory for the blury image, it just wuldnt fokus that close-up. Aniway, I love it. Now anyone eating me out gets to see vhat kind of slut I am first-hand! Also maked my bf crack up the first time he seen it hehe. :D  Reason why its in English and not Croatian is cuz I get alot of foreign clients, and I didnt vant to have to translate evry time one of them asks vhat that means (talking kills the mood hehe)... plus in Croatian, it wuld have been 3 vords, not 2, "RUPA ZA JEBANJE", so it wuldnt exacly be simetrical on both sides.

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 07:15:49 AM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
I just had a hilarious idea: get a digital counter implanted just under the skin of your crotch, with "NOW SERVING" tattooed above it.

Nat: Come here big boy!
Client: *Goes to put his cock inside Nat, notices glowing digital counter*
Counter: NOW SERVING: 583
Client: LOL
The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'
— Rich Jeni