Author Topic: Australia has marriage equality at last  (Read 415 times)

Australia has marriage equality at last
« on: December 07, 2017, 02:31:41 PM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'
— Rich Jeni

Re: Australia has marriage equality at last
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 05:13:29 PM »

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Meow! Feed me cum or I'l break you!
Yay.

So you can get even more liberalized and lose more perspektive, for your natality to drop even more, and for the new generations to have even less idea vhat a proper family that propagates human species looks like.

Congratulations.

Dont get me vrong, I am bisexual my-self, but the IDEA that same-sex marriage shuld be held as equal to a normal one, is ridiculous. It is not, and never can be, for the simple reason that is can not create new life. You are so hung-up on the idea of "bigots" that you fail to see common sense.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Re: Australia has marriage equality at last
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:41:16 AM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
So, in your view, the whole purpose of marriage is to make new life, eh?

According to your logic, then, a marriage is unequal or invalid if it involves a 'childfree' couple, or if they're infertile, elderly, refusing to breed due to bad genes, or if the woman has had her uterus removed for medical reasons, or if they're transgender. Hon, gay couples can be parents, you know. There's surrogacy or adoption. And don't give me that "kids need a mum and a dad" spiel either, there are plenty of children with gay parents who are growing up just fine.

You really don't think things through.
The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'
— Rich Jeni