Author Topic: Australia has marriage equality at last  (Read 42 times)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
Re: Australia has marriage equality at last
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 05:13:29 PM »
Yay.

So you can get even more liberalized and lose more perspektive, for your natality to drop even more, and for the new generations to have even less idea vhat a proper family that propagates human species looks like.

Congratulations.

Dont get me vrong, I am bisexual my-self, but the IDEA that same-sex marriage shuld be held as equal to a normal one, is ridiculous. It is not, and never can be, for the simple reason that is can not create new life. You are so hung-up on the idea of "bigots" that you fail to see common sense.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:41:16 AM »
So, in your view, the whole purpose of marriage is to make new life, eh?

According to your logic, then, a marriage is unequal or invalid if it involves a 'childfree' couple, or if they're infertile, elderly, refusing to breed due to bad genes, or if the woman has had her uterus removed for medical reasons, or if they're transgender. Hon, gay couples can be parents, you know. There's surrogacy or adoption. And don't give me that "kids need a mum and a dad" spiel either, there are plenty of children with gay parents who are growing up just fine.

You really don't think things through.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 01:01:45 PM »
I do think things thru. See, for adoption to even be a viable option, someone, somevhere, has to conceive a child. And the only ones who can do that are hetero couples. So... the less hetero couples there are, the less children are conceived, the less children can be adopted. And the more you have to look outsyde your culture and gene-pool for children to adopt. That leads to racial mixing, that leads to cultural weakening, that leads to the loss of genetic integrity of a vhole nation of people. Step, by step, by step... until your whole nation ends up one big, mixed up cess-pool of multi-kulti crap. And a nation w/o identity, is a nation destined to die. Slowly, but surely.

Seems to me its you who dont see the big picture, and think things thru.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)