Author Topic: Don't Walk Home Alone (armoured & rvplymates)  (Read 3219 times)

Re: Don't Walk Home Alone (armoured & rvplymates)
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2017, 02:43:37 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
size=12pt]Jenny had come to grips with what had happened to her.  She knew that no one could help her.  She was sure that her attacker would retaliate against someone she loved if she reported what he had done to her.  She was a bit tired of people asking her what was wrong.  Strangely she had changed somehow and the people that knew her well wanted to know what was wrong with her.  She could not talk to anyone.  She did not want to put anyone in a position to be hurt by her attacker.  She sighed as she got close to home and pulled the keys out of her pocket.

As she got close to home she saw a black SUV.  It had tinted glass so she could see inside of it.  She decided it was one of her neighbors vehicle.  One of them had said they were going to buy one.  She didn't care that it was park in front of her house.  After all she was a good neighbor.  She liked the looks of the truck and stood in front of it wishing she could afford something like that.  She frowned as she walked to the gate and opened it knowing she would never have that kind of money.  All she would ever have is a nice house and a job.  She walked tow the door getting out her keys.
[/size]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 02:30:41 AM by rvplymates »

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2017, 05:02:10 AM »

Offline armoured

• Serial Pervert
"Hey Princess!" Tom calls out, loudly, as Jenny reached the door to her house.

Jenny turns to see Tom leaning against his SUV. He's wearing dark jeans, a white polo shirt, and a worn leather jacket. His black hair is in the same military cut as before and he's wearing his cowboy boots.

"Come over here." He says.

His hand reaches over to tap the door to his truck.

"Let's go for a ride."

His voice is deep and rougher now, as if challenging Jenny to turn him down. He's relaxed and confident, and he crosses his arms while he waits to see what she'll do. He's too smart to openly threaten her outside her house, but Jenny must know that if anyone sees her get into the SUV with him, no one would ever believe that he abused her, they'd simply think he was her new boyfriend. Would she risk it? As if to taunt her, Tom takes out his cellphone, and starts scrolling through it, reminding her of the threat he had made before, to hurt someone on her contacts list if she told anyone what he had done.

Tom looks up at her, then spreads his hands as if to gesture what's taking you so long?
---

« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2017, 03:24:57 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
"Hey Princess!" Jenny spun around and looked a Tom.  Terror was obvious in her eyes.  She had thought he had gone away but there he was taunting her once more.
She pressed her back against the door as her body trembled.  Suddenly he ordered her, "Come over here."  She shook her head no as he touches the door to his truck and tells her, "Let's go for a ride."

Jenny shook her head no too frightened to verbally tell him no.  She tensed as he relaxes his body and crosses his arms.  Suddenly he took out her cellphone and began to run through her contacts.  She did not want him to hurt one of her friends or relatives.  She had no doubt that he was capable of doing that.  She sighed as he looked at her and walked over to him.

She shook her head no as he taped the door and told her lets go for a ride.  She said, "I rather talk here."  She watched as he looked through her phone.  She trembled as she knew he would hurt someone she cared for.  Finally she got into the truck.  She glared at him waiting for him to hurt her again.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2018, 06:36:40 PM »

Offline armoured

• Serial Pervert
As soon as the truck's door shut Tom gunned the engine, peeling off down the block.

"I've got a nice place, and I was a bit bored tonight. I'm glad you saw sense and got into my truck." Tom says.

His southern drawl is still noticeable, and Jenny can detect arrogance and even a bit of anger.

"Next time, don't hesitate to get in. You're gonna be punished for not being quick enough - but don't worry, I won't leave any permanent marks."

He reaches over to stroke her hair. Jenny could hear some police codes and chatter from Tom's radio. He must have a police scanner installed into his SUV. Tom reaches over and switches the channel to some music.

"What kinda music do you like, Jenny?" He asks.

He's driving recklessly, way too fast, and Jenny realizes that even though she knew the city well, he was taking her down roads she hadn't been to before.

"I live a bit far from you. It's a bit out of the way, secluded, private, we can have some fun there tonight." He says.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 06:40:49 PM by armoured »
---

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2018, 04:26:31 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Jenny's hands went immediately to the door and the dash board as he sped down the block.  She was sure he was going to crash but strangely he seemed to have good control over the truck.  She kept her eyes on the road as he told her, "I've got a nice place, and I was a bit bored tonight. I'm glad you saw sense and got into my truck."  His southern drawl was noticeable as well as his arrogance and she thought he sounded angry.  She wondered if he was what was the reason for it.

Suddenly he growled, "Next time, don't hesitate to get in. You're gonna be punished for not being quick enough - but don't worry, I won't leave any permanent marks."  She trembled as she knew he had realized she did not want to get in his vehical.  She tensed even more as she wondered how he would punish her.  She tensed even more as his hand touched her hair and began to stroke it as she heard police chatter on his radio.  She was relieved when he moved his hand to his radio and changed the channel.

Suddenly he asked, "What kinda music do you like, Jenny?" She answered right away, "All kinds."  She realized he was driving too fast and going on roads that she had never been on before.
She jumped a bit when suddenly he spoke again, "I live a bit far from you. It's a bit out of the way, secluded, private, we can have some fun there tonight."  She tensed as she realized he could be planning on keeping her at this private place forever.  She trembled at the thought.

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2018, 03:07:26 AM »

Offline armoured

• Serial Pervert
Tom looks over at how tense Jenny is and he shifts in his seat, then reaches down to lightly pull down his pants - like he's trying to hide a boner.

"I couldn't get you out of my mind, Jenny. You're some'm special." He says.

He looks over and when he sees how scared she is, he laughs.

When he hears Jenny say "All kinds." He flips the radio from police radio to little known rap stations. The type of songs that demean women.

Slob on the knob, like corn on the cob...

Suck a dick or some'm...

Fuck'em then I get some money!

Fuck'em then I get some money!

It's slightly odd that a caucasian male with his southern drawl likes this music, but if Jenny looks closely, she may notice he may be in an altered state of mind.

"Like it, bitch?" He asks her.

Tom is starting to breathe heavily, but he hasn't reached out to maul or punish Jenny, instead his eyes scan ahead with measured intelligence to judge the roads and buildings ahead, looking for police traps, strange vehicles, and other warning signs. The only thing that distracts him is when he glances over at Jenny's frightened body - a woman he managed to talk into his vehicle, and his eyes undress her - imagining what he will do with her.

"Maybe ten minutes." He growls, and as Jenny looks out of the vehicle, she can see that the buildings are thinning to reveal large rural areas, places with privacy where no one can hear what happens...

Suddenly he pulls into a driveway leading up to a gate, driving so fast that gravel flies out behind his SUV. He types something into his cellphone and the gate opens, and he speeds through, going deeper and deeper into dark country, until he pulls up to a large brick house, with two small lights illuminating the doorway. He gets out of the SUV, quickly walking over to the passenger side where he rips the door open and roughly pulls Jenny out.

"We're home, princess." He says, as he presses hard against her and kisses her cheek, neck, and shoulders. Jenny can feel his hard cock grind against her pussy and lower stomach as he roughly fondles her breasts.
---

« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2018, 02:16:47 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Jenny kept looking out the window wondering when they would arrive at the destination that Tom wanted.  She was tense and made a point not to look at him.  She was startled when suddenly he spoke to her, "I couldn't get you out of my mind, Jenny. You're some'm special." She began to tremble and was startled when she heard him laugh.

She was not prepared for the music that he suddenly put on.  She could hear the dirty words the rapper was saying about women.  Now she knew for sure that her kidnapper had no respect for women at all.  She realize that was why he did not think he was doing anything wrong when he raped her in all ways.

The songs were disturbing and made her even more afraid of what he would do to her once they got to their destination.  She could feel tears sting her eyes and turned her face to the window so he would not notice.  She felt he would be happy he was upsetting her.

Suddenly he asks her, "Like it, bitch?" She quickly says, "No, it is disgusting and I am not a bitch.  Strangely he did not get angry at her though he is breathing heavily he did not reach out to maul or hurt her.  He kept his eyes on the road.  She turned her face to the side window and looked at the scenery passing her by.  She wondered if she should jump out of a moving car but thought better of that idea..

She frowned as she heard him begin to breath heavy.  She wandered what kind of hell was in store for her once he got to wherever he was taking her.  Suddenly she hears him say, "Maybe ten minutes." Jenny looked out the window again and notices that they are now in a rural area.  She trembled as she knew she was in big trouble now as the houses were few and far between. 
She tensed as he pulled into a driveway quickly and typed something into his cellphone.  She gasped as the gate opens and he sped through it.  She sees many trees as he keep driving but no houses around.  Suddenly a large brick house appears and he parks in front of it.  She looks at it trembling as he gets out of the car.  Suddenly he ripped open the door on her side and pulled her out roughly.

She yelled, "No" as he said, "We're home, princess."  She began to punch his back as he pressed against her and began to kiss her cheek, neck, and shoulders as his hard shaft grinds against her sex and stomach.  She slaps at his hands as he roughly fondles her breasts.  She yelled, "Stop it, stop it."

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2018, 02:32:01 AM »

Offline armoured

• Serial Pervert
Tom is so much larger than Jenny that the more she fights back, the more excited he gets. Unlike before, he doesn't slap her. He just keeps molesting her. Squeezing her breasts, her thighs, yanking down her shirt to expose her.

As much as Jenny fights back, it's nothing to what Tom has experienced. If she were to look down, she'd see the same scars from before - scars that show that he'd fought off knives and survived bullets. So when Jenny scratches or punches at him - it's foreplay.

He continues to shove his cock at her - grinding into her, until he finally grabs her by her perfect golden hair, and drags her towards his house. He unlocks the key, then shoves her in the middle of a room.

"I'm going to record this. And sell it." He says.

He walks around the room, turning on cameras and lights.

Jenny is not yet in the recording room, but she's close to it.

Tom walks over to her and raises his hand.

"Are you going to be a good little bitch, or are you going to make me record something brutal. Either way, it'll sell." He says.

His cock starts to grow beneath his pants again as he looks down at her.
---

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2018, 10:30:32 PM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Jenny was fighting Tom like a wild cat but she was not getting any where.  She wondered why he was not hitting her.  His hands were all over her body yanking off her clothing as well as squeezing sensitive parts of her body.  A little scream left her lips as he yanked her shirt off of her body.  She was scratching, punching and slapping him but he continued to strip the clothing off of her body.

She pushed against his chest as he pressed hard against her so she could feel his manhood against her body.  She was stunned as he grabbed her hair and dragged her to his house.  She was punching him as he unlocked the door but it seemed not to have any effect on him.  She screamed as he pushed the door open and shoved her into the house.  She gasped as he told her, "I'm going to record this. And sell it." .

She was franticly looking around the room for a place to hide as he walked around the room turning on cameras and lights.  She back away from Tome as he walks over to her and raises his hand.  She trembles as he tells her, "Are you going to be a good little bitch, or are you going to make me record something brutal. Either way, it'll sell."  She cannot look at him and looks down on the floor.  His lower body was in the her field of vision.  She could see this manhood was huge and hard.  She screamed, turned and ran for the door.