Author Topic: Motel break-in  (Read 2113 times)

Offline edextract

• SinglePost and Looking
Motel break-in
« on: December 26, 2017, 07:13:01 PM »
Julie was 20, I’d learned from her license.  From a small scar above her hip I’d learned she’d had her appendix out at some point.  From the sounds she was making behind the gag, I could tell that I’d been well advised to restrain her properly.   The motel’s fixtures weren’t the highest grade, but the towel bar in the bathroom was solid enough that she wasn’t going to pull it out of the wall.

You can think of a lot of ways that might work to get into a motel room, but really the best way is to knock on the door.  You just need a motel without security cameras at the approach to the rooms. Wear something that looks like a motel staff uniform, say “room service”, if they say “wrong room” apologize and walk away.  Or, if the door opens, be ready with a zap gun under a towel; take a step forward, press the zapper against the victim, pull the trigger, close the door behind you; done.

Julie had gone down with only a tiny squeak as the jolt closed off her throat for a second.  While she was trying to get her muscles back under control I slipped her t-shirt off her, leaving the bikini top underneath, and her athletic shorts, for later. I’d tended to her wrists and ankles with cheap cuffs and added a turn of rope around her elbows, just to be sure.  I’d held her firmly by the throat until her breathing almost returned to normal and it seemed safe to gag her, then pulled a thin rope deep between her teeth, tightening it behind her head and under her pony tail so her lips were pulled back but she’d still have an airway. I added a sleep mask and taped it quickly around her eyes; she’d seen me for an instant, but this was more to disorient her anyway.

Once she was secure on the ground I’d taken a minute to look at her purse; that’s when I found the license, her student ID, and her phone.  The screen was locked but her notifications showed a text from “Mom” saying “Back in 30 minutes”  Looked like a mother-daughter summer trip that was about to take a turn. Looking at when the text had been sent I realized that time was short, so I pulled her to her feet by the elbow rope.  I turned her towards the back of the room and stood behind her.  “Get moving” I growled.  As I pushed her towards the bathroom while gripping the elbow ropes she did the best she could to comply; her delightful awkward shuffle made me realize how thoroughly caught she was, but I had to get set for the second capture.

Once we were in the bathroom I slid her bound arms behind the towel bar, then tied the wrist rope to her waist.  I pulled on the bar to confirm that it would hold her.  That would be fine until Mom turned up.  Remembering that I had to be ready instantly, I prepared the misdirection.  I stepped back out into the main room and made sure nothing was obviously wrong, and brought my bag into the bathroom, removing one thing from it and sticking it in my back pocket.

First I turned on the sink as if to cover her sounds, then I held her by her ears, gently but leaving her no doubt that she was under my control.  “Julie”, I said – thrilled by her shudder as she realized I had seen her name, address and probably even her college – “I’m going to take this gag out now.  And you’re going to be a good girl for me.  Right?”  I pinched her ears a little to make myself clear.  She made a sound that was supposed to be “OK”.  I untied the gag rope, put my hands on her hips, and waited for a few seconds. Smart girl, I thought. Play possum till Mom gets here. She didn’t realize that I knew company was coming, and I that I would be ready.

I unfastened the clasp behind her back and pulled the bikini top away.  Her breasts presented themselves, thrust forward by the way she was tied with her elbows behind the towel bar.  I could now see that she spent some time tanning, as her bikini top had made definite tan lines.  I allowed myself to tweak her nipples as I heard her suppress a gasp.  I bent my head and carefully sucked one of them, pressing my hand against the crotch of her shorts as she uselessly tried to wriggle away.  Just as I was tempted to abandon my plan and fill Julie’s warm pussy, I heard the room’s front door open.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 06:50:58 PM by edextract »

Offline marv thor

• SinglePost and Looking
Re: Motel break-in
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 03:14:01 PM »
Pumped for Mom!

Offline edextract

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 06:47:05 PM »
I was ready.  As Julie took a breath to scream for her mother, I pulled the small can of pepper spray from my pocket and gave her face a tiny burst of the powerful chemical.  The cry of “Mom!” turned into a gasping, choking cough.  With the bathroom door cracked open, and the water running, Mom could only hear distress in her daughter’s cries, not a warning or call for help.

“Julie?” she called out, as the younger girl kept trying to yell rather than cough.  Mom pushed the bathroom door all the way open and came through it, hoping to comfort her.  And so she ran into the second charge of the zapper.

Possibly because the other woman had a bit more shapely flesh on her bones, she didn’t fall immediately like Julie had.  Instead she stood trembling in place, her muscles clearly not under her control, but balanced enough to keep her upright.  Cursing, I pushed her back against the wall outside the bathroom and cuffed her hands behind her back as well.  I lowered her quickly to the ground and gave her a sleep mask matching Julie’s. Turning back to Julie I saw that her coughing had subsided into sobs as her hoped-for rescuer lay helpless on the ground.  I re-applied the cleave gag and went back to finish with Mom.

I wouldn’t need any more “unwanted” sounds now, so I knelt with one knee on Mom’s belly and one on the floor, pinning her until her breathing sounded more normal.  Then I filled her mouth with a washcloth from the bathroom and sealed that with a quick turn of tape.  “Stay down”, I warned, punctuating that by holding her nose closed for a few seconds until her face turned red and panicky.  I hopped up and went back to the front of the room to secure it better.  I checked that the shades were drawn; I opened the door up a crack and slipped the “Do Not Disturb” sign over the outside handle.  I locked and chained the door, and for good measure dragged one of the room’s chairs in front of the door.  Nobody would be bolting from the room in response to some momentary lapse in my attention.

I took Mom’s pocketbook from where it had fallen during the attack and checked its contents; her name was Christine, it turned out.  Her gym ID card showed that she kept herself trim not by the blessings of youth, as with Julie, but with plenty of workouts, the likely cause of the shapely but toned legs I could see below her jean shorts.  Looking through her wallet I saw pictures of  Julie, but no sign of a man; with any luck that meant nobody would be trying to contact her in the next few hours.

I went back to Christine.  “Here’s the deal, Christine,” I said, loudly enough for Julie to hear as well.  “The two of you both look pretty good to me.  If you keep me happy for the next while, Julie gets through this without any more of my attention.   If I get bored, or if either of you make any trouble, Julie and I get friendly.  Are we good?” Christine nodded her head. 

“Good for you.” I stepped back into the bathroom and unclipped Julie’s ankle cuffs, leaving her still securely tied to the towel bar, and transferred those cuffs to Christine.  I went back into the bathroom and closed the door, partly to test Christine.  I switched Julie’s cleave gag out for another washcloth-and-tape job like Christine’s. I removed the wrists-to-waist tie and swung her arms out from behind the bar, then retied her arms to her torso. As I held her against me, bare-breasted, arms pinioned, I whispered in her ear: “Be good”.

Re-opening the bathroom door I saw that Christine hadn’t moved from her spot, taking my threat against her daughter to heart.  Blinded as she was, she moved her head around a little to try to understand exactly what I was up to.  I figured it was useful that neither one knew exactly how bound the other one was, at least until I wanted them to know.  “Walk”, I told the younger girl.  I gave her bottom a pinch through her shorts, causing her to complain through the tape – but with Christine blinded she had no way of knowing that I was already cheating on our “deal”.  So I kept the pinch going as I held her pinned arms with my other hand and pushed her forward.  We marched into the main room and up to the sliding closet door, on the back wall of the room.  I took my hands off her, daring her to make some kind of run for it with her legs free as they were.  She decided to bide her time, maybe hoping for a better moment, not knowing that the exit was blocked anyway.  I rolled open the mirrored closet door.

Hearing the door open, and realizing she was about to be shut in a closet, Julie suddenly decided it was time to risk her move.  She turned the only way that she knew wasn’t into the closet and wasn’t into me, and tried to run  in that direction.  Of course the only thing there was the bed, so she ended up sprawled across the bed, her head pointed vaguely towards the door, as her legs kicked in various directions.

I decided to let her think she had a chance, so I “weakly” slid my hands over her wildly swiveling nearly-bare legs as if I was having trouble getting her under control, allowing her to kick my hand away a few times.  As she was about to actually get her legs on the floor on the side of bed nearer to the door, I ended the game by grabbing her hair with my fingers through the gathering above the knot of her pony tail and pulling gently – but firmly enough that she was completely overpowered.  “Back”, I said, tugging a little on the hair every couple of seconds until she’d rolled herself back across the bed that she had almost fled over.  Finally she stood against me again, my hand still gripping her hair.  “In”, I demanded, and she stepped into the shallow closet.

Offline edextract

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 05:02:02 PM »
I took a quick look at Christine, who had rolled a little from her spot when Julie had made her break, but had gotten only a few inches away.  I decided to let that go, because I had a more feisty girl to deal with.  “That was trouble.  I thought we agreed there would be no trouble.  I’m going have to make you a little less comfortable than you would have been.”  She screamed wordlessly into the cloth and tape, and Christine joined her in panic.  The gags kept their cries to a level that wouldn’t leave the room, but I put on the TV anyway as a precaution.

The closet contained a hanger bar and some flimsy racks; I figured the bar to be the most secure thing in there.  Untying the rope attaching her wrists to her waist, I positioned her lengthwise in the closet, parallel to the bar, and pulled the rope up so that her wrists were at the level of the bar, bending her over with her ass by my hips.  I tied the rope to the bar, forcing her to stay bent over.  Finally I slid off her satiny athletic shorts and pulled them down to her ankles, revealing the bikini bottom that matched the top I’d taken off her sleek body already.  The shorts hobbled her as she tried to shake me off while I untied the strings from her hips and pulled the tiny piece of fabric away from between her legs.  I could see she had lower tan lines to go with the top ones, and a nicely trimmed patch of pubic hair.

I wanted to be sure there was no more nonsense, so I taped her ankles above the shorts with a single turn of tape – she had no leverage at all in that position – and once I slid the shorts off, she was finally naked and immobile.  Lastly I added another tie securing her elbows to the bar as well, which lifted her up enough that she was standing on the balls of her bare feet, with her pussy just at the right height.  I brushed those lips with my fingers, and by the sounds Julie made I knew she was understanding her predicament far too well.  “If you’d just been good, you could have kept your pants on”, I lied. 

I gave her ass a slap and went back to Christine, lifting her up by her arms.  I brought her to sit on bed by the closet and, to her surprise, pulled off the sleep mask. “This is what I’ll be looking at while you’re doing what I tell you”, I said.  Christine tried to look away from her naked daughter but I held her head and forced her to watch Julie bent over, young breasts hanging down from her chest, her naked ass trembling as she squirmed uselessly.  “I’m thinking you’ll have to be pretty good to keep me away from that, but I made you a deal and I’ll give you a chance to keep it.”  I replaced Christine’s mask and began to consider how to securely get her ready to keep her promise.

I considered her button-down shirt and shorts, and decided to make another point by having her get herself ready.  Bringing her back to the bathroom door, I took a length of rope and tied it around her neck, in a tight enough loop that it couldn’t slip off but she wasn’t being strangled.  I strung that up over the top of the door and down to the doorknob on the other side of door, pulling it just tight enough to keep her upright with only a hint of tension.  She’d be sure not to move away but was otherwise safe. 

Now I removed the cuffs and let her move her arms and legs for a bit.  There was too much tape on her mouth to quickly pull it off, and to her credit she didn’t waste time trying that.  Just when she was wondering what was next, I ordered her: “Shirt off”.  There was a pause as she registered the command.    “Still more charge in the zapper”, I mentioned.  She reached for the buttons of her shirt and opened them all, then slid it off her shoulders.  Her breasts were presented nicely by her surprisingly low-cut bra.  “Very nice”, I admitted.  “Keep going.”  She unclasped the front of the bra and dropped that to the ground as well.  Her tits were showing a little of her age but looked to still have plenty of bounce.  She briefly tried to cover herself.  “Hands down”, I said.  Down they went. “Slap one of them.”  I was right about the bounce.

“Unbutton those shorts”, I demanded next.  “Pull them down.”  This turned out to be tricky; her neck rope wouldn’t allow her to bend, and her arms could only reach a little below her crotch.  The waist of the shorts ended up only at mid-thigh before she mmphed “I can’t...”  “OK”, I allowed.  “Panties down there too.”  She was now not-quite-hobbled by the clothing on her thighs.  “Right knee up”, I said.  Raising that knee, she had to be careful to keep her balance lest she fall and choke.  She could now reach the fabric on her right thigh a little bit.  “Slide it down more”.  She was able to get that leg of clothing closer to her knee, but now the other leg was holding it back.  “Leg down, keep going, figure it out.”  She switched legs and was soon able to get both legs of the clothing over her knees.  Then, with some shaking of her legs, the shorts and panties were on the floor.  Unlike Julie, she wasn’t much of a tanner, and her nude skin was all of a single paler shade.  She also had more of a bush remaining than her daughter.  She looked less like a swimsuit model, and more like a real woman.  Either way is fine with me.

I next surprised her by walking up to her, facing her and grabbing her untethered wrists, and cuffing them behind my own back at waist level, so that she was involuntarily hugging me to herself.  I hugged her in return, with my arms around her upper arms and torso.  To get away she’d have to pull her arms up hard enough to raise my own arms above my head, and that wasn’t going to happen.  I passed my hands over her back and butt, sliding my finger against her crotch from behind.  She tensed her arms but seemed resigned to her fate.  I untied one key knot from the neck rope and it dropped away.  Now I shuffled over to the nearest bed and fell upon it, carrying her down with me.  After more caressing I rolled over onto my back, so that her arms were now pinned down under my body.  With Christine under my control from below, I was willing to pull down my pants and underwear until my hard cock sprung up and she felt it against her belly.  Finally I carefully rolled over again, and slapped her hip hard enough to convince her that she should separate her legs.  My knees came down onto the bed, between hers, and I lifted myself above her with my forearms on either side of her, making it now fully impossible for her to lift her arms above my head.

I kissed her face around the gag and blindfold and moved my cock against her, sliding down enough that shortly it was pressing against her pussy.  I repeated a gentle probing back and forth,  until I felt a trace of moisture there.  To her horror, her body was lubricating her delicate tissues against her will, protecting her against painful damage.  That was enough for me to slip into her warm sheath, a fraction of an inch deeper with each small but insistent stroke.  It was not long until I was completely in her, my balls hanging against the very bottom of her ass cheeks.

I darted my tongue into her ear, and she grunted but her hips rolled up against mine.  One at a time I reached down and guided her legs up in the air, her bent knees finally nestling against my sides.  I stroked into her cunt for longer than I had expected under the arousing circumstances, but it was still too soon when I felt my cock approach the unstoppable moment of climax.  “Squeeze it when I come”, I said into her ear.  In seconds the brief eternity of orgasm arrived, and much to my delight, as my cock pulsed my semen into her, she convulsed her vagina in a matching rhythm, doubling my pleasure as she tried to convince me that she’d continue to be a better fuck than her equally-helpless daughter.

Offline jukria

• Stalker
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 06:31:12 AM »
Nice chapters ! I hope next will come !

Offline edextract

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 05:40:14 PM »
After a minute of holding her warm, despoiled body against mine, it was time to move again.  I slid down from between her cuffed hands and her body, grabbing another rope and tying it around her arms at waist level.  I uncuffed her but added ties from each wrist to its corresponding thigh, low enough that she was bent over a little, then removed the waist rope.  I helped her off the bed and to her feet, and shuffled her over to the Julie closet.  “I think Mom had a good cum”, I lied, just to mess with both ladies.  “I know I did.”  Christine was too dispirited to bother with any sounds of denial.  I saw that Julie was easing the strain on her legs by shifting her weight from the ball of one foot to other, causing a highly arousing wiggle of her hips.  I bent for a second behind her and took a small, gentle bite of her firm ass, drawing a shocked squeak from her, and thus an angry bleat from her blinded mother, who could only guess what part of her young daughter’s body I had touched with what part of my own.  I felt blood beginning to refill my cock and figured by the time I had either girl ready for the next event I’d be hard enough for it.

I tugged at Christine’s arm. “You’ve been good, and good girls get to go to the bathroom.”  Off we went to the toilet, and I sat her down on it.  The ties from her wrists to a little above her knees continued to keep her back bent some, keeping her fully unable to consider bolting or any such thing. “Go ahead”, I said.  She reddened a little as I heard a trickle into the bowl.  I reach for some toilet paper and dabbed a little between her legs, then dropped that in as well.  I flushed and drew her back onto her feet.  “Guess when you can’t stand up all the way you’re...semi-erect?” I laughed.  “Bet I beat that soon.”  I brushed my still-recovering penis against her cheek.  “Let’s go!” I slapped her ass lightly but repeatedly as we made our way back to the main room.

I pushed her bottom back onto the bed.  “I’m thinking...a change?  Something to prove how much you want me to cum for you.  I’m thinking let’s see about your hand jobs.”  What I was really thinking about was her mouth, but I didn’t trust her teeth anywhere near my cock, and I didn’t want to guess what threats might or might not protect it.  I wanted something that would force her to take an active role, though.  I untied her left hand.  I hoped she was right-handed and she’d thus be using her less-useful hand, just for safety, but it wouldn’t make much a different either way.  I re-tied that arm to her side, just above the elbow.  “Let’s see that arm wave”, I said, and she was able to...well...jerk it up and down just enough.  The top of her arm’s motion came just short of her taped mouth.  “Excellent”, I said.  “You moisturize, right?”

I went looking through her bag until I found the scented lotion that she used.  She’d probably be changing her brand of lotion later, to avoid the smell bringing back memories.  In the meantime, I turned her so she was sitting with her back to the head of bed.  Spreading her legs, I sat between her thighs, facing her with my legs under her bent knees.  I poured some lotion on her free hand and closed her fist on it, spreading the lotion over her fingers.  I held her tied other arm firmly and moved her slippery hand to my penis.  “Go”, I ordered her.

She squeezed it a little and my cock snapped back to full arousal again. As her hand slid up and down the shaft, I put my hands on the outside of her knees, keeping her in place as she varied her strokes – from instinct?  Habit?  Trying to drain my balls thoroughly to keep me away from the younger girl?  For whatever reason, she was doing the good job I was hoping for.  Soon I felt the moment arriving.  Instinctively I wrapped my fist around her pumping hand, squeezing and pulling down and then holding.  As I exploded in a gush onto her body, we milked my cock until I was spent.  I drew her hand off my cock and moved my grip to her wrist.  We sat there together for a long moment.  Semen ran in tiny rivers down from her neck and across her ample tits.  Then I leaned forward and hugged her to my chest, feeling her sticky breasts spread against me.  “Bet you were popular in high school...maybe middle school.”  She was beyond acknowledging my taunts now.  I got off the bed and tugged her to her feet.  Bringing her into the bathroom, I ran a washcloth under warm water and used it to clean her up.

“I need a rest”, I said, “and we should eat.”

Offline jukria

• Stalker
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 05:45:49 PM »
Very good ! I hope it's will be Julie's turn son

Offline writeaway34

• Stalker
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 09:47:38 PM »
Very well done and realistic.  Felt like I was there -- I wish I was.  Loved the direct approach and the line "or we get friendly".  Nice job.

Offline edextract

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 04:32:03 PM »
There was a knock on the room door.  When I opened it there was a bored teenager standing there with a pizza box.  I’d called a local pizzeria, figuring it was a better shot than room service from the motel, since the motel might notice that no man was registered in the room.  I was alone in the front room.

“Put that over on the table...hold on, let me get you the money”, I said, counting out the cost of the pizza and a completely average, unmemorable tip.  The pizza kid heard a sound from the bathroom.  “Someone’s calling you”, he said helpfully.

Indeed, the bathroom door at the back was halfway open, although he couldn’t see around the corner into it.  The running sink and shower echoed over the human sound he’d heard.  I went to the doorway.  “Sorry, honey, I forgot about the door.”  I smiled into the bathroom at what I saw.

Of course, the women were immobilized and silenced.  Christine sat on the toilet with each forearm pinned to its side of her waist, leaving her wrists free to flap uselessly in front of her. Her feet were tied to the sides of the base of the toilet.  The rope running from the back of her neck noose to the toilet pipe behind her finished holding her in place.  The tape gag still held a cloth in her mouth, leaving her only whatever sound she could get through her nose.

But even that attempt at making noise was frustrated by the fact that her head was tied against Julie’s upper body, which faced her mother’s front.  Julie sat on Christine’s thighs facing the back of the toilet. The younger woman’s feet were also attached to the base of the toilet, but her wrists her pulled back toward the towel bar on the other side of the small room.  Christine’s head was turned away from the door, and the side of her face was held against Julie’s chest by a wide luggage strap from her own suitcase.  Julie tried to make any sound either from her throat or from bouncing up and down on her mother.  The rushing water covered the small begging noises from the desperate pair.

I wasn’t done with the mental torture yet.  “Hey guy, you wanna see my wife in the shower?”  I asked.  The women tried even harder now to appeal for rescue.  Christine moved with such violent tiny motions that she might have been been in danger of choking on her noose if she’d been able to move her head away from Julie in the first place.  Julie was learning in the moment to grunt through her nose, and I was almost able to make out that her panic was not that of a wife whose husband was teasing her with exposure, but that of a kidnapped woman who thought her ordeal’s end was in sight.  “Kidding”, I admitted to the pizza guy, who hadn’t moved from his position near the front door.  “Just playing with the wife.”  I leaned in and pinched Julie’s nipple as she tried one last time to get out anything like a scream.  Then I closed the bathroom door, shutting the failed cries for help into the room.

Offline edextract

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 04:15:11 PM »
Pizza was served with a careful sequence of ungagging, regagging, and the ever-present threat of the stun gun, as the girls remained fixed in place in the bathroom.  Once that was done I considered what the next part of the adventure was going to be.  I ran my fingertips over Julie’s thighs and ran my middle finger along her slit, brushing the trimmed hairs aside until her lips were fully exposed to my gentle motions.  A few moments of  stroking and I felt a tiny but unmistakable drop of lubrication seeping out of the girl.  I used that to slowly increase my speed and penetration, as Christine began “screaming” through her gag yet again, realizing that I had abandoned the pretense of our bargain.  For her part, Julie just wiggled her hips and grunted.  Soon I had two fingers massaging her canal and my thumb rolling her clit, as her breathing picked up despite her desires.

I took my hand away and untied Julie’s wrists from the towel bar, then unfastened her feet from the toilet base.  I pulled her to her feet by her still-tied elbows and wrapped my arm around her waist, feeling her nude body against mine as I tugged her back into the main room.  As we approached the bed I released my grip and gave her a push forward onto bed.  Julie squealed as she hit the mattress face down, and again when I grabbed both ankles and pulled her back off it so her hips were at the edge of the bed and her bent knees almost lay on the ground.  As she realized what was finally happening, she started kicking again but I pulled her thighs apart and raised her hips back up to my height.  Then, at last, as I held her up, I pressed my distended cock head against her pussy lips and slid it forward.  Wet as she was, it only took a couple of  strokes until her vagina held my cock deep inside her.  I felt her ass squirming against my belly as she tried to somehow get away from the invasion. My balls having been drained twice recently I was able to draw out the fuck for longer than I expected, despite the tightness of her young sheath.  I was able to vary her noises and my pleasure by shifting my angle and depth repeatedly, until her wheezing and irregular breaths themselves thrilled me to near-climax.  Finally my cock swelled that last, impossible bit, and I groaned as I loosed spurts of cum into the girl.

As I enjoyed the softening of my cock in her cunt, I leaned over and whispered into her ear: “Good girl.  You earned something.”  I reached under her pussy and pressed and squeezed a bit.  Her pussy twitched around my cock as she responded by pushing her cunt back against my hand.  I pulled out, rolled her over and knelt on the floor, my head between her thighs, and began to lick at her clit.  I added three coned fingers into her cunt and between all the stimulation it wasn’t long at all before all her muscles froze up and she stopped breathing for a second; then her vagina grabbed my fingers hard and she gasped through her nose repeatedly for a good 30 seconds.  As she came down from her orgasm I grabbed a stray length of rope and re-tied her ankles, just to prevent any nonsense.

Offline Gobstopper

• Stalker
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 08:33:07 PM »
Nice, you gonna feed them something else?
Is one expected to be a gentleman, when one is stiff? Marquis De sade

Offline edextract

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 12:13:37 AM »
I left her on the bed and went back to the bathroom.  Leaning over Christine, I grabbed one of her soft breasts and wiped my damp cock off on it.  “Oh, Chrissie,” I said as she wailed into the washcloth.  “It was a good try, but it turns out you didn’t drain enough cum from me.  Sorry.  I guess experience is no match for a tight young cunt, huh?”  She shook her entire body yet again as she fought the ropes to no avail.  “And she came real hard, too.  At least she can take that away from this weekend.” I was about to start changing Christine’s bondage when I heard a thump from the outer room.

I stepped back into the main room and chuckled scornfully.  Julie, tied ankles and all, had apparently hopped towards the door to freedom, unaware of the furniture barrier I’d replaced after the pizza delivery.  Now she’d stumbled over a chair and had fallen forward over it, ending up bottoms-up and overbalanced forward to the point that she couldn’t raise herself up off the chair, even as her hips shook with the effort.  I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her up and back onto the bed.  “Oh, and after you came so nice!  God, some girls never get laid so well.”  I drew her knees up towards her neck and tied them off at about breast level, and then strung her feet back until they were a short rope away from her wrists.  Leaving her on her side, I warned her: “You roll off now, maybe you break your neck, and nobody wants that.”  I tickled her feet for a bit and listened to her choking forced laughter, then want back to continue with Christine.  The more I touched Julie, the more I wanted never to give her up, and I was starting to think of a plan.

I knew I’d need a respite before I could get properly aroused again, so I spent some minutes touching Christine in small, startling ways, from the sides of her breasts to her nipples, from the hollow of her neck to her slit, under her thighs, inside her knees, on her clit.  She was getting redder and trying to shake me off repeatedly as my hands darted everywhere.  When I felt the blood start to pool in my cock again, I detached her from the toilet and stood her up.  With one hand deep into her hair and the other squeezing an ass cheek, I propelled her out into the bedroom, wrists and elbows still tied.  Julie, this time, was where I’d left her on one of the two beds.  I dropped Christine on the other and took some more rope, this time planning no subtlety.  I tied a long-tailed noose just a little tighter than necessary around her neck, and looped the tails completely around the bed horizontally.  I lifted her neck a little to let her feel the tension.  “You’re gonna keep still now, right?” I murmured.  Her lack of motion served as her answer.  I added a tie around each calf and drew them wide, passing that rope underneath the mattress as well.  I tested her pussy and found it still dry.  Using the direct approach I went into my bag and found a small bottle of lube, and poured a bit onto her opening.  I massaged it inside her until I figured it was enough, then lay on top of her and entered her abruptly.  “Gugh” came from behind the tape.  I moved my hand down and cupped her ass and rodded her for what must have been a terribly long time for her, but could never be long enough for me.  Her legs swirled around a little as she tested the ropes, transmitting a bit of motion to her hips, but the neck rope kept her careful to try nothing more than that.  When I came this time I hissed into her ear and stuck my tongue into it, as she gave another tiny sob.

I rested and enjoyed the feel of her flattened boobs against my chest.  I heard a clap of thunder and rain began to pour out of the sky.  By the time I pulled my cock out of her, I’d decided how to use the rain.

Offline jukria

• Stalker
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2018, 09:55:38 PM »
Very good !

Offline edextract

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 01:37:14 AM »
Later in the evening, the rain was heavy and was expected to last for some time.  It would keep people inside and the dark would make it hard to see the outside from inside a lit room.  It was more risky than usual but I was overcome by the memory of fucking Julie, and I was living dangerously.

While Julie lay inside the closed closet in her ball-tie, I had secured Christine more carefully to her bed.  The ropes were now plastic pull ties, pinning both her wrists and her elbows together.  Another ring of plastic kept her bound arms tight behind her torso.  Her legs were folded into a triangle, each foot welded to its opposite knee by another nylon fastener; a third tie in the middle of her calves finished the job. A rope went from one knee, around and under the mattress, and back up to the other knee.  The neck rope from before followed the same kind of path, so her top and bottom were both kept pulled tight against the bed.  The sleep mask remained taped to her face, now with a couple of extra turns.  I’d replaced the full tape gag with a cleave gag that allowed her to suck a tiny bit of air in and out.  She’d be fully secure, but safe for a few hours of solitude.

I got Julie from the closet and began to work on her.  In the ladies’ luggage I’d found a long skirt, probably intended for dinner at a nice local restaurant.  It looked more motherly than college-girl-like, but it would do.  I untied Julie’s feet from the rope attached to her wrists, and her knees from her neck, and straightened her legs, then dressed her in the skirt.  A silent touch of the stun gun against her face carried a message that kept her still.  The skirt just covered her ankles, which was what I needed. I pulled a sweatshirt over her naked top and stuck the long empty arms into the pockets.  In the dark she’d look passably like a girl with her hands in her pockets, huddled against the rain.  The gag and blindfold would give the game away if they were seen, but I raised the attached hood and pulled the string tight so that most of her face was covered.  I attached a short hobble between her ankles and then removed the other ankle tie, leaving her able to walk with small steps.

One more detail remained.  I lifted the skirt and fastened another zip tie around her waist, where the widening of her hip kept the plastic from slipping lower.  Then I took another loop of the thin plastic and ran it from the front of the waist tie, between her legs, and up again, between her ass cheeks and finally up to the center of her back.  This tie I made sure was pinching painfully, as Julie protested uselessly yet again and Christine chimed in as well.  I pulled her to her feet by that waist tie, teaching her immediately to move as she was herded lest her pussy and asshole be cut in two.

I turned off the room light to avoid lighting up the outside.  Then I opened the door, now clear of any obstructing furniture, and pulled Julie forward with a constant upwards pressure to keep her compliant.  She shrieked into the gag but the storm and the darkness kept her effectively silent and unseen, as the crotch cutter, combined with the hobble, forced her to take tiny steps forward on the balls of her feet to avoid injury.  She tried to look around for help but the blindfold and the hood made that impossible.  In fewer steps than she had imagined, we were at my nearby car.  I opened the back door and “helped” her into the back seat ahead of me, then closed the door.

She knew then that she was beaten, but she gave one last panicked surge, flinging her upper body against the far door and trying to kick at me.  I got her by the ankle rope and pulled her straight across the back seat, then rolled her onto the floor between the front and back seats.  A little more rope and her neck was tied to the back of the bottom of the driver’s seat, with her face bleating into the floor.  Her ankles were likewise attached to the metal base of the front passenger seat.  Her hips were pushed up by the hump in the middle of the floor.  She had no room to wiggle in any direction but was vibrating with her best effort.  I took the dark blanket I kept in the back seat and covered her completely.  Even later, in daylight, she’d be invisible even to anyone staring directly into the car.  I left the car and headed back to the room.

Inside, Christine was panicking and trying to thrash around despite the choking danger.  I pinched her a few times on her inner thighs, and pressed gently down on her bush.  “It’s done”, I said.  “Don’t strangle yourself trying to get free.  They’ll find you in the morning.”  She kept shaking her lower body anyway, as I wiped the room down and made sure all my equipment was loaded into my bag.  The last thing I did was pile the other bed’s quilt loosely over her head to muffle the sound further while not endangering her airway.  I slipped out of the room with my bag and tossed it into the car trunk.  Then I got into the driver’s seat and started the engine.  “She’ll be fine”, I announced, and backed out of the space.  I heard only a tiny sob and felt an imperceptible motion at the base of the driver’s seat.  I turned on the radio to drown out even that, and headed for the highway.  “Home soon enough”, I said.

Offline jukria

• Stalker
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2018, 10:11:01 AM »
Very nice ! Hope there will be more soon