Author Topic: I attended my first munch last night  (Read 903 times)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
I attended my first munch last night
« on: October 24, 2015, 06:49:56 AM »
It was more like a regular house party than a munch, but it was still a munch in the sense that there were kinky people there talking about BDSM. There was a BBQ and drinks and one of the attendees who ran her own sex shop brought some of her stock over to show off. We also did a bit of bondage practice and got to show off my own rope skills... on some bitch who kept wriggling out of every knot I used on her, even the stuff I learned from the legendary Matt Williams. Seriously, box tie, doubled cuff ties, even a cross-wrist tie, I just couldn't keep her restrained.  :banghead: There was also billiards and air hockey and karaoke.

All in all, it was a great night.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline dachief

• Stalker
  • ropes and chains... mmmmmm
Re: I attended my first munch last night
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 02:59:15 PM »
Congratulations!!!!
Munches rarely turn into anything more than meet & greets. If they do, it's usually taken to another venue. Besides, it's a way to meet other kinksters in a social setting. Single fem subbies though are usually descended upon by the vultures...  lol
Wait till you get the courage (and money) to attend a national event!!! 

Offline Joeyjakkrit

• SinglePost and Looking
Re: I attended my first munch last night
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 09:51:16 AM »
It was a good read. I read it very impressively to read this useful content.