Author Topic: Fallout 4 Megathread  (Read 5455 times)

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
Re: Fallout 4 Megathread
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2017, 05:25:35 AM »
Huh.

Aniway, howd you like to join Trill and me in our Fallout RP? Vith Queen gone (indefinitly it looks like, even tho she sayed she'd come back, but that vas months ago), we culd use a third writer to either take over her char, or introduce a replacement.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline twistedgrimm

• BriarRose
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2017, 05:31:14 AM »
No thank you. I am only a moderate fan of Fallout. It would be far more fun to read the thread(s) as a fan, I think.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2017, 05:32:49 AM »
Aww. Too bad. Wel, if you change your mind, youd be welcome to join! :) Right now we realy have to find a way to carry on the RP properly, w/o a 3rd person.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2017, 12:20:10 AM »
Oh btw Trill, regarding your Brotherhood "good guys", I just found this interesting video... agree vith most of it.

Offline AlphaRaider

• Stalker
  • If you put up a fight, it'll last longer, baby.
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2017, 01:08:47 AM »
Ad Victoriam

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2017, 01:28:31 AM »
Hehehe... yes they tended to say that alot! Too bad it didnt make them any more likeable for me.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2017, 07:52:48 PM »
Ok... I can say vith absolute conviction... I HATE SUPER MUTANT SUICIDERS!!! The most FUCKING annoying enemy in the game. I dont mind 2000+ hitpoints Coursers vith stealth boys, I dont mind super-armored BoS Legendary Paladins, I dont mind Albino Deathclaws, I dont mind any of the high-dificulty guys who want a piece of me. But those suiciding blow-themselvs-up assholes are the worst, because they are SO unfair to fight. You realy cant fight them, if they get a drop on you, your already dead.

Trying to do a no-death-vhole-game playthru now, and these FUCKS always ruin it for me. The worst is, vhen they spawsn insyde a building (out in the open, not that bad, vhenever I hear that beep-beep-beep sound, I run away and snipe them off from a safe distance, enjoy the explosion that takes all other muties too XD ). Insyde - you got nowhere to run, no place to keep distance from the mini nuke detonation and that huge blast radius, and often they just go off even if you shoot at them before they reach you. FUCK THEM! Plus, to just make them more masochistic, they seem to have beter Perception then other mutants. Even if I sneak, they tend to get alerted first. I swear, the devs maked that enemy jsut to piss me off.

I have to find a mod that disables them, or I'l never be able to do that no-dying playthru. No matter how much armor and health you got, that mini-nuke explosion wil fuck you up instantly.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2017, 11:59:30 AM »
Suiciders are the worst. Really, the best way to deal with them is to either a) have a companion to take one for the team, b) lay a couple of mines, c) use VATS to target the nuke or d) snipe them from afar as soon as you see them.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2017, 05:55:31 PM »
Hehe, no VATS for me, you know how I feel about it. I got a mod that totaly removes it from the game, so I have no "get out free card" like that. Vhich means, if a suicider catches me insyde a building, I'm fucked. Vhich means I have to remove them too, lucky for me I found a mod that does that, and replaces them vith normal super mutants with miniguns. Still dangerous, but you can fight those.