Sexual Discussions > Savage Sex

Feeling up girls in public?

(1/7) > >>

Stagger Lee:
Anyone here ever do this?

Yesterday, at the library, I was on one of the computers, and there is this hot librarian girl there who just started.  She looks like she might be either Italian or Brazilian, but I dunno which or if either.  She's tall, slender, black hair, large brown pools of eyes, medium sized perky tits and a cute cute ass.  She came and sat down next to me on the other computer.  I thought it was too good to be true.  Then someone needed to get on the computer opposite hers, so while she was turning to make room for that person, I put my hand on her ass while her head was turned and she was moving around.  I did a couple more times while she turned her head.  She never gave any notice of what I was doing, but I think she knew.  :)  Either she didn't want to say anything out of embarrassment or she liked it.  She didn't see distraught in either event.  I gave her a look before I left, and she looked at me with both eyes blazing....and I dunno if it meant she was angry or what, or if it was just a look. 

It's hard to tell sometimes.

victim:
LOL, be careful...that could be considered sexual assault in some parts. Eyes blazing, eh? Hmmm....she was probably pissed off, but then, why wouldn't she just move away? Interesting....

That kind of thing was super common on the trains in tokyo. Women would just expect to be gropped during rush hour.

Wiz:

--- Quote from: Stagger Lee on June 17, 2008, 01:53:49 PM ---.... I gave her a look before I left, and she looked at me with both eyes blazing....and I dunno if it meant she was angry or what, or if it was just a look. 
It's hard to tell sometimes.

--- End quote ---

I think that, when "she looked at me with both eyes blazing", I would have approached her, apologized for my actions and saw what response that garnered from her. Yes, you may have been rebuked for your effort but, on the other hand, you may have missed an opportunity for much more than a grope of her ass.

Stagger Lee:
I honestly don't know if she felt me touch her ass.  She was wearing a pair of thick jeans and I didn't squeeze or anything, just a light touch....she might have been pissed because she knew I was perving on her.  lol.  Too bad, bitch, your hot, get over it.

I saw her again yesterday when I went back.  She didn't look at me or anything.  Women are silly.

barb0uz3:
i think she will come back  :winkz:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version