Author Topic: Garden Apartment - RV and Blud  (Read 49664 times)

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
Re: Garden Apartment - RV and Blud
« Reply #550 on: September 26, 2017, 04:36:30 PM »
The elevator soon stopped at the top, the doors opening and staying open.  They would stay that way unless I send it down to the first floor for anything.  I continued to eat you out, lapping at your insides and especially your g-spot.  I start kneading your breasts more, stroking your nipples with my thumbs and not letting you avoid any of the stimulation I wanted to make you feel.  I flick your insides with the tip of my tongue, making certain you feel everything I do to you with it.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #551 on: October 01, 2017, 01:53:43 AM »
I had my eyes closed as the elevator stopped.  I opened them for a second and could see our pent house apartment.  I closed my eyes again as I knew this elevator only went to the pent house and it was totally ours.  I moaned as you continued to lick and suck my vagina.  You were driving me wild as you lapped at my g-spot.  My body shook with wild pleasure as you kneaded my breasts and stroked my nipples.  I was wild with lust and wanted more from you.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #552 on: October 03, 2017, 09:23:09 AM »
"Cum for me, lover.  Tell Master how much you want him to make you tremble with need all over."

I continued to feast on your lovely pussy, pleased as I tasted your sweet nectar and wanted more. My hands caressed your body all over, kneading and squeezing in all of the right places.  I thought about how good a mother you will be, knowing that you had it in you just like you had it in you to be the perfect slave lover and wife as well.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #553 on: October 07, 2017, 01:24:08 AM »
I moaned in pleasure as the doors of the elevator opened up.  I was lost in sensations as you continues to lap at my sex making sure that you paid attention to my g-spot.  I was going wild from all the stimulations you were giving me.  I could not hold back my screams of pleasure as you intensified it by kneading my breasts more.  I groaned out wildly as you stroked my nipples giving me more stimulation.  Sensations were running through my body making me go wild.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #554 on: October 07, 2017, 11:50:29 PM »
After eating you more for several long minutes, I then moved you into the foyer of the penthouse, getting you onto your hands and knees.  I yanked you back to me, my legs on yours as I rammed balls deep into your tight pussy.  I started to thrust into you as I pleased, knowing you desired me to do so as well. I was grinding up inside of and against you, making you feel the head rubbing into your cervix just enough to intensify the stimulation your g-spot was also feeling as well.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2017, 02:10:39 AM »
I was moaning loudly from the sensations you were causing as your mouth and tongue worked on my vagina.  When you stopped I made a sound of protest but than realized you were moving me setting me up on my hands and knees in the foyer.  I groaned as you yanked me back to you.  I screamed in pleasure as you rammed your cock deep inside of me and began to thrust into me over and over.  I moaned as you grinded inside and against me driving more pleasure through my body.  I moaned loudly as you rubbed your shaft against my cervix sending a more intense stimulation on my g-spot.  I howled with pleasure.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #556 on: October 11, 2017, 11:37:23 AM »
"That is it, my dear..  show Master how much you love it.   Master's slave... lover and fiance.... needing to be taken and forced to cum over and over..."

I started to speed up, slam fucking you as I knew you needed and wanted me to.   I know you felt me very deep, your body responding as I give you all you need especially to your g-spot and cervix.  I arched you back, molesting your lovely breasts all the more with my groping and squeezing hands.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #557 on: October 21, 2017, 12:37:13 AM »
I heard your voice encouraging me to make the sounds that I was making.  It excited me even more, "That is it, my dear..  show Master how much you love it.   Master's slave... lover and fiance.... needing to be taken and forced to cum over and over..."  My moans of pleasure got louder and louder as you sped up and slammed into me harder.  I knew I both wanted it and needed what you were giving to me.  You were deep inside of me and your shaft ran over my g-spot over and over driving me wild.  I felt you arch my back so you could grope and squeeze my breasts and I screamed out even louder.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #558 on: October 29, 2017, 04:48:07 AM »
"Scream your brains out, Beth. As secure and private our penthouse is, you can make all the noise you want, lover."

I started speeding up, starting to slam fuck you all the more.  I knew you could handle it now, your body getting used to the full intensity of things.  I was making certain to give full attention to the parts of you that needed the stimulation, your sweet spots so easy for me to get to.  I kneaded your breasts more, pinching on your nipples just enough to get the responses I knew would come from you.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #559 on: November 17, 2017, 04:16:09 AM »
"Scream your brains out, Beth. As secure and private our penthouse is, you can make all the noise you want, lover."  As soon as you said that I began to scream in pleasure as you sped up again.  I moaned and groaned as your hands moved over my most sensitive areas.  I was even louder as you kneaded my breasts and pinched my nipples.  I could feel my body letting loose of its juices over and over.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #560 on: November 27, 2017, 03:09:53 AM »
"Cum long and hard, my lovely fiance, because Master isn't going to stop til you have to grovel for mercy from cumming."

The tone with which I used, as much as the words I spoke, were making it very clear how sincere I was about that.  I intended to wear you out on a regular basis, even if it were in one of our offices after the vacation was over.  I yanked you back to me, starting to grudge fuck your tight pussy and making my balls slap against your clit to stimulate you all the more.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #561 on: December 08, 2017, 03:46:11 AM »
"Cum long and hard, my lovely fiance, because Master isn't going to stop til you have to grovel for mercy from cumming."  Your words excited me as much as you actions as I knew you would take me often and long exhausting me and making me sore.  I knew you would take me whenever and wherever you wanted to even in our various offices.  I moaned as you yanked me back and began to slam into me, fast, hard and deep.  I could feel your balls slap against my clit sending more waves of pleasure though me.  I moaned loud and long as you took me.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #562 on: December 09, 2017, 09:12:24 AM »
I started to speed up, wanting your next orgasm to come out of your body.   I was being as rough as you could handle, knowing very well you knew how intense that it should and soon would be.  I kneaded your breasts all the more, knowing very well that you were growing used to it and would need more from me to wear you out.  That was something that you would grow to enjoy, the need for more to wear you out.  I thrust harder, slam fucking your pussy all the more.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #563 on: December 14, 2017, 02:22:49 AM »
I moaned loudly as you started to speed up pounding into me hard and deep.  I could feel an orgasm beginning to build as you handled me roughly.  Intense sensations were running through me as you kneaded my breasts even more.  I moan loudly from the pleasure you were causing as it surged through my body.  You began pounding into me harder, deeper and faster and my sounds of pleasure got louder.