Author Topic: Garden Apartment - RV and Blud  (Read 43939 times)

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
Re: Garden Apartment - RV and Blud
« Reply #550 on: September 26, 2017, 04:36:30 PM »
The elevator soon stopped at the top, the doors opening and staying open.  They would stay that way unless I send it down to the first floor for anything.  I continued to eat you out, lapping at your insides and especially your g-spot.  I start kneading your breasts more, stroking your nipples with my thumbs and not letting you avoid any of the stimulation I wanted to make you feel.  I flick your insides with the tip of my tongue, making certain you feel everything I do to you with it.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #551 on: October 01, 2017, 01:53:43 AM »
I had my eyes closed as the elevator stopped.  I opened them for a second and could see our pent house apartment.  I closed my eyes again as I knew this elevator only went to the pent house and it was totally ours.  I moaned as you continued to lick and suck my vagina.  You were driving me wild as you lapped at my g-spot.  My body shook with wild pleasure as you kneaded my breasts and stroked my nipples.  I was wild with lust and wanted more from you.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #552 on: October 03, 2017, 09:23:09 AM »
"Cum for me, lover.  Tell Master how much you want him to make you tremble with need all over."

I continued to feast on your lovely pussy, pleased as I tasted your sweet nectar and wanted more. My hands caressed your body all over, kneading and squeezing in all of the right places.  I thought about how good a mother you will be, knowing that you had it in you just like you had it in you to be the perfect slave lover and wife as well.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #553 on: October 07, 2017, 01:24:08 AM »
I moaned in pleasure as the doors of the elevator opened up.  I was lost in sensations as you continues to lap at my sex making sure that you paid attention to my g-spot.  I was going wild from all the stimulations you were giving me.  I could not hold back my screams of pleasure as you intensified it by kneading my breasts more.  I groaned out wildly as you stroked my nipples giving me more stimulation.  Sensations were running through my body making me go wild.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #554 on: October 07, 2017, 11:50:29 PM »
After eating you more for several long minutes, I then moved you into the foyer of the penthouse, getting you onto your hands and knees.  I yanked you back to me, my legs on yours as I rammed balls deep into your tight pussy.  I started to thrust into you as I pleased, knowing you desired me to do so as well. I was grinding up inside of and against you, making you feel the head rubbing into your cervix just enough to intensify the stimulation your g-spot was also feeling as well.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2017, 02:10:39 AM »
I was moaning loudly from the sensations you were causing as your mouth and tongue worked on my vagina.  When you stopped I made a sound of protest but than realized you were moving me setting me up on my hands and knees in the foyer.  I groaned as you yanked me back to you.  I screamed in pleasure as you rammed your cock deep inside of me and began to thrust into me over and over.  I moaned as you grinded inside and against me driving more pleasure through my body.  I moaned loudly as you rubbed your shaft against my cervix sending a more intense stimulation on my g-spot.  I howled with pleasure.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #556 on: October 11, 2017, 11:37:23 AM »
"That is it, my dear..  show Master how much you love it.   Master's slave... lover and fiance.... needing to be taken and forced to cum over and over..."

I started to speed up, slam fucking you as I knew you needed and wanted me to.   I know you felt me very deep, your body responding as I give you all you need especially to your g-spot and cervix.  I arched you back, molesting your lovely breasts all the more with my groping and squeezing hands.
--Edgar Allen Poe