Author Topic: the new 'Perils of Pat Savage' [massive number of images!]  (Read 5450 times)

the new 'Perils of Pat Savage' [massive number of images!]
« on: March 05, 2015, 01:44:38 PM »

Offline barbieisbad

• SinglePost and Looking
I made XXX-additions to a series of popular men's action/adventure books.  I called it 'The Perils of Patricia Savage'.  She was the cousin of famed Doc Savage ('the Amazing Man of Bronze').  I originally created these in .pdf and zipped them up for download.

Just recently I made .htm pages of all the XXX-pages and images so you won't have to download.  And of course if you see any image you like, you can always right-click and save.    These 40 .htm pages (containing 200-400 images on each page) can be accessed at http://www.hotlegsinlove.com/PSXXX.htm .

I will add/substitute new photos/gifs as time permits.  The above took about one year of hard web-surfing to find the images that fit my storylines.

Re: the new 'Perils of Pat Savage' [massive number of images!]
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 07:30:58 AM »

Offline Mr. Hyde

• Stalker
My fake covers for Your fanfic

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 03:58:55 AM »

Offline wewwe

• SinglePost and Looking
'Your sister I take it! If your father is the Preacher maybe he might be able to help me! I used to have cousins lived out here or close by and I'm looking to track them down, do you think he would be the man to ask about the locals. Forgive me Miss Grace I never got your family name.'

You see Kelly-Anne cant stop looking over and sticking her tongue out at you, William must have noticed too because he sticks his tongue out too and makes a silly face. Laughing he carries on talking,

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 05:38:50 PM »

Offline dunk

• SinglePost and Looking
Thank you barbieisbad, Mr. Hyde for the stories and the covers!  I don't think I was around when these were first posted but a story on RU made me start looking for old pulp stories.  Always wished there were some where the heroine gets rescued after she gets surrounded and used.   These were so cathartic/   :clap2: