Author Topic: Female looking for attacker  (Read 469 times)

Offline twistedgrimm

• BriarRose
  • Kiloposter Society
Female looking for attacker
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:09:26 PM »
To start off, I would like to introduce myself simply as a twenty-something year old from Ireland; I prefer to go by Briar, and believe that this is enough information for people to know? I am no stranger to writing or role-playing, but I am quite new to this site.

Regardless of the role-play I join, I prefer it to be more focused on story than any other acts. Of course, that isn't to say they won't be present, but the mechanics of a story are what I enjoy. I prefer multi-paragraphed posts, limited god modding related to mental processings, and about five posts a week minimum. There are exceptions, of course.

In regards to scenario, I prefer science fiction and fantasy settings; modern settings are allowed if they are designed to be more interesting. My characters are often young, perhaps eighteen, and always female. In fantasy settings, I prefer to either be disadvantaged, or to be some sort of aristocrat / noble. In science fiction, it varies. My characters are often considered self-destructive in regards to choices, and often put up a fairly decent amount of fight till broken.

I most often wish to role-play in vague positions of trust and betrayal. A trusted mentor, a non-related guardian, a guardsman, exc. I am not willing to role play incest. I am less of a fan of the attacker being a stranger, unless it also leads to that same sense of betrayal.

I am not a fan of anal or bestiality to most extents. Forced orgasm, denial of orgasm, innocence, and aspects of bondage and torture are appreciated though.

I am simply looking to be a victim at the moment with no particular goals, and wish to role-play either on threads or private message.

Offline armoured

• Stalker
Re: Female looking for attacker
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 06:51:50 AM »
I know you said medieval/fantasy would not be first choice, but I have an interesting scenario in mind.

I'm a well-known mercenary knight, and I took you on as my squire when I saw you try to defend yourself against monsters when you were younger. You've grown since then, turned into a woman, and I want you to be mine. I either have sex with your or rape you, and you feel betrayed, but you need me to survive. With the monsters and bandits and such out in the world, you need a trained knight to rely on.

My sex with you becomes more extreme and more demanding over time, and you need to decide whether to try and kill me, let me use you, try to run away, or maybe just give in and let things happen between us.

Depending on how you feel about the story, it can have a mix of sex and action, mostly sex with some action, or mostly action with some sex. What do you think?