Author Topic: Death Wish Movies  (Read 948 times)

Offline KaleyCuocoLover

• Kiloposter Society
Death Wish Movies
« on: May 16, 2015, 08:43:13 PM »
I finally added the Death Wish movies to my DVD/Blu-ray collection this week. I had only rented them from Netflix prior to making a purchase this week.

Do you have a favorite movie from the Death Wish series or a favorite rape scene from the series?

Offline Stagger Lee

• Serial Pervert
Re: Death Wish Movies
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 04:50:37 PM »
The rape scene in part 2 is amazing; but the daughter getting her shirt opened and her tits felt is amazingly hot.

Online Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 07:24:27 PM »
        I liked the first movie the best. The whole scene of mom and daughter in the grocery store, being watched, and followed home. The rape scene is great, holding mom as she is forced to watch her daughter being raped.

Offline Stagger Lee

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 08:12:21 PM »
Part 3 is great because it's Diana Troy from Star Trek:  The Next Generation.

Offline dodger

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 11:23:34 PM »
        I liked the first movie the best. The whole scene of mom and daughter in the grocery store, being watched, and followed home. The rape scene is great, holding mom as she is forced to watch her daughter being raped.

Yes but they should have raped mom. Hope Lange was a nice milf.
Any piece is a good piece. Per Benjamin Franklin.  Meaning depends on how you read his original quote.

Offline joey

• Stalker
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 04:00:20 AM »
     A few thoughts about the Death Wish rape scenes:

Death Wish  - definitely agree with dodger on Hope Lange getting off too easy (well I guess she was killed, but...) - especially after teasing us with the opening scene of her
                           and Bronson on vacation in the Caribbean.  Would have definitely preferred her as the victim over the daughter.

Death Wish II  - the maid gang rape scene is unreal, that said when I take a peek at it nowadays I always fantasize Jennifer Lopez in the maid's role.  Ya-Ya.

Also am quite fond of the scene in the parking garage where the gang has beaten down the tourist husband and is dragging his wife into the rape van.
                              The comment of the gang banger to the husband "it will be good" as she's dragged into the van sets up a potential great scene.  Ruined by the way too
                              early arrival of Bronson.  We still get to see a totally traumatized wife with her top torn off.  Love it.

Death Wish III  -  nailing the goody two shoes wife after abducting her in the market parking lot was sweet, but could have been a little longer  - like a lot longer.