Author Topic: Kevin Sorbo  (Read 732 times)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Kevin Sorbo
« on: August 16, 2016, 06:01:49 PM »
You may remember him as the handsome hunk of muscle from Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Andromeda.

I came across his facebook and it turns out he's a Tea Party Republican and a Trump supporter.

I'm absolutely gutted. *cries into pillow*
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline dodger

• Serial Pervert
Re: Kevin Sorbo
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 11:12:43 PM »
You may remember him as the handsome hunk of muscle from Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Andromeda.

I came across his facebook and it turns out he's a Tea Party Republican and a Trump supporter.

Fuck 'im.

Any piece is a good piece. Per Benjamin Franklin.  Meaning depends on how you read his original quote.

Offline Sexyprincess

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 05:56:49 AM »
Trump and Hilary both are awful :(

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Depraved
  • Outside your bedroom door
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 11:00:51 AM »
Hes also a die hard christian... which is reason to hate him...

Trump and Hilary both are awful :(

That they are... im glad im not American... ones a lying cunt who stole the democratic candidate role, is a security risk, deleted thousands of emails and evidence, is under investigation by the FBI etc... and the others an ignorant show man with no political experience, zero world stage credibility...
The devil follows me day and night, because he is afraid to be alone...

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 09:00:25 PM »

Fuck 'im.

You nincompoop, that's exactly what I wanted to do ;_;
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Sexyprincess

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 11:05:35 AM »
Kevin is very hot

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 09:37:34 AM »
He is a hunk :). And if he supports Trump, thats just a bonus, in my view.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)