Author Topic: SMF mods installed on SavageViolation  (Read 566 times)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
SMF mods installed on SavageViolation
« on: May 30, 2017, 02:43:10 PM »
Now that the upgrade is mostly finished (apart from the splash page), I've started installing some of the mods we've previously had. If you come across a nifty SMF mod that you think we should have, let me know and I'll see if we can support it. Our currently installed mods are:

Simple Audio Video Embedder (SAVE) 4.0.3 - embeds HTML5 videos into posts
Ultimate Profile 0.9.1 - custom profiles, including comments and photo collections - uninstalled pending mod update
Country Flags 3.0 - allows people to have a little flag below their name corresponding to their country of origin
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:13:09 PM by Trill »
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Re: SMF mods installed on SavageViolation
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 01:12:32 PM »
Update: After tearing my hair out over Ultimate Profile, I have uninstalled it for the time being until I can talk to the mod author, since it is doing all sorts of weird things and I cannot get it to behave.

"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube