Author Topic: Don't Walk Home Alone (armoured & rvplymates)  (Read 219 times)

Offline armoured

• Stalker
Don't Walk Home Alone (armoured & rvplymates)
« on: September 30, 2017, 03:36:42 PM »
The cold wind of fall blew through the inner city, making Tom take a deep breath to appreciate the changing season. Summer had gone on long enough, and while he appreciated the skimpy clothes that came with it, fall and winter were when there were less people out, when he could get away with forcing someone in an ally or dragging them off somewhere else.

It was Thursday night - well Friday morning really, and he was looking for a woman walking home, or maybe having a cigarette alone behind a bar. He'd had a couple drinks, scoped out a couple places, but hadn't spotted anyone yet. He was walking towards a bar he'd had luck with before. He'd checked police reports and his last victim hadn't reported anything, so it was still safe.

This was a college town, and it was true about college girls - most of them don't report. He just needed the opportunity.

Tom looks just a bit too old to be in college; maybe twenty-nine or so, short-trimmed hair in a military cut, a bit over six feet, but easily two-hundred fifty pounds of muscle. It was a fetish of his to completely overpower anyone, and he had the mass to do it.

He whistled a bit out of boredom, and scanned the area ahead. It was a pretty normal part of the city, some apartment buildings, corner stores, gas stations. He was about half a block to the bar, and he knew that at this hour there wouldn't be many people out.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 04:41:10 AM by armoured »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Re: Don't Walk Home Alone (open)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 11:40:32 PM »
Jenny had just finished cleaning up the bar she worked at.  She had worked there for five years.  The pay was good but the hours really were not great.  She was a bar tender but also cleaned it up for extra money.  She released her long blond hair from its pony tail and made a sound of relief as she left the bar and locked the door.  She pulled the small jacket tighter around her as a cold wind hit her body.  She shivered as she walked a bit faster.  She lived only a few blocks away in a house that was left to her by her grandfather.  She was almost home and relieved about it as she wanted to crawl under the covers and go to sleep.

She thought she heard the sound of footsteps behind her.  She stopped and turned around.  She looked down the street but did not see anyone.  She decided she was hearing things and turned back around and started to walk a bit faster.  She would be home soon and that thought gave her courage.  She turned down a block and moved even faster as her block was even darker than the main road.  She could hear her heels clicking on the sidewalk as she moved closer to her home.

She wondered why she was so spooked tonight as she never felt that she was in danger before.  She finally reached her house and opened the gate and stepped into the front yard.  She turned and closed the gate and hurried through the yard to the front door.  Suddenly she said, "Dam," as the porch light had burned out.  She began to fumble in her purse and found her keys after several minutes.  It took her a few minutes to find the lock and press the key into it.  She turned the key and the door knob at the same time and smiled when she felt the door open up.  She stepped into the house a flicked the light switch on the wall before turning and beginning to shut the door.   

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:22:12 AM by rvplymates »

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 01:52:37 PM »
Nearing the bar, Tom noticed the lights flicker off. It must be later than he thought. He was about to walk over to a different avenue when he saw a woman close the door and lock it. He looked her over, feeling himself grow a partial. She was pretty. Now he just needed to get her alone.

He picked up his pace as he walked towards her. Due to his time in the military, he could be quiet when he wanted to, and knew how stalk. He wasn't a sniper - those men were basically ghosts, but he had stealth. Or so he thought. The woman began to walk faster so she must have suspected something. He grinned. "Smart girl" he thought.

He was more careful over the next block and a half, and felt his gaze drift to her hips - how her ass moved with each step under her small jacket. He licked his lips. When she finally reached a house, he slipped behind a tree, and began going possibilites for breaking in.

The porch light burned out, and he seized his chance. Silently sprinting forward as she looked for her keyes, his massive frame moved behind her. He let her open the door for him, and as she tried to close it he grabbed it, relishing whatever moment of fear and surprise it may cause for her.

In the next second, he moved inside the house and slammed the door shut. He tried to grab the woman by the throat with his left hand to shove her against the wall, while his right attempted to throw the purse to the floor.

He would need to find her cell phone, so his right hand groped her ass as it went through her pants pockets to find it. As he saw her breasts under her jacket, he drew a deep breath. She had quite the figure. This was going to be fun.

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 01:17:26 AM »
She was surprised when she could not shut the door.  Several things flashed through her mind as she tried to figure out why when suddenly the door slammed shut.  She felt a warm hand on her throat before she was shoved against the wall.  She gripped her purse tightly by its strap.  She gasped as the big man's hand found its way to her behind by way of her pants pockets.  She finally lost the tug of war with her purse as he held her to the wall with one big hand and rifled through her purse with his other hand.  She gasped as he suddenly drop her purse and dug into her pants pockets.  She could feel his warm hand touching her behind as he drew her cell phone from her pocket.  She grabbed at it but he held it away from her.

She began to fight him wildly as fear overcame her.  She yelled, "Let me go, let me go."

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 04:39:58 AM »
Finally locating the cell phone, Tom ripped it away, barely jerking it out of her grasping hands. It was basically her last chance, but also a source of fun. "Am I going to have to whip you for being a bad girl with this?" He growled, holding it well out of her reach.

Tom tightened his hand on her throat as she began to struggle wildly. He saw the fear in her eyes and he wanted to expand on that. Man and woman, together, the old way, the original way. He wanted to take her hard and let her know with his body how beautiful and irresistible she was. To ravish her. If he left her bruised or battered, hey it happened sometimes. He felt desire emanate from him.

She began to yell so he spun her around and slammed her into the wall hard, hoping to daze her long enough to take the fight out of her for a bit. There would be time enough for struggle later. He bent down to sift through her purse and get her I.D. He wanted to know her real name.

"Jenny." He said. He slipped the cell phone and I.D. inside his pocket.

Looking over at her, he frowned.

"No need for a jacket inside, Jenny."

He roughly began yanking it off, impatient for what she was wearing underneath. Knowing she could recover at any time, he worked quickly.

If successful taking her jacket off, he'd grab her by the neck again, one hand around her throat and one hand yanking her head back by the hair, and manhandle her towards a bedroom. He could smell her perfume, and he grew even harder.

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Re: Don't Walk Home Alone (armoured & rvplymates)
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 06:41:47 PM »
Jenny gasped as the strange man ripped her cell phone out of her hands.  She continued to struggle as he spoke to her as he growled at her, "Am I going to have to whip you for being a bad girl with this?"  Desperation made her grab for her cell even though he held it out of her reach.  She knew she was close to being hesterical as he tightened his hand on her throat.  Fear overtook her when she saw a strange look in his eyes.  He looked like a preditor to her..

Suddenly Jenny yelled out loudly, "Help, Help."  She gasped as he suddenly spun her around and cried out in pain as he slammed her into the wall.  She pressed her hand to her head and breathed heavily as pain ran through it.  She was dizzy as she sat up and continued to rub her head.  She looked at her hand to see if there was any blood but there was none.  She was dizzy though and knew she best not try to stand up.

She turned her face to the man as he said, "Jenny."  She was still to dizzy to get up on her own power so she just stared at him.  She notice his frown and wonder why he was doing that when he told her, "No need for a jacket inside, Jenny."  She struggled weakly as he began to yank at her jacket.  She could feel it coming off of her body slowly.  She felt a tiny bit of alarm but could not respond to it as she was still dizzy.

She was still dizzy as he managed to get her jacket off of her body.  She felt his hands lift her off the floor before he grabbed her by the neck again.  She became alarmed as he yanked her hair and headed for her bedroom.  She knew she could not fight him as he was completely controlling her body.  She felt something poking against the small of her back but did not know what it was as she begged, "Please let me go", over and over.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:45:27 AM by rvplymates »

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 10:57:51 PM »
Tom half dragged, half carried Jenny through the hall to the bedrem, only taking a wrong turn once. Jenny's sexy heels skittered and scraped along the floor, not able to find solid purchase. He could feel her choking and gasping for air. Maybe he was getting a little too excited. He relaxed his grip on her neck, letting her draw at least one good breath. She was lighter than he expected. He couldn't wait to start plowing into her, making her feel the full weight of him through his cock.

"You might even enjoy it." Tom said.

"Half the time the bitches are wet when I enter, even if most of them are crying."

He threw her onto the floor of her bedroom, and climbed on top of her. Tom drew his knife, hidden at the small of his back, grimacing when he realized he didn't draw as fast as normal. Maybe he had drank too much earlier.

Shrugging internally, he inverted the grip on the knife and slammed it hard into the floor two feet above Jenny's head. The impact made the floor and windows rattle. It was embedded deep into the floor. He hoped the shock of his weapon would buy him a couple seconds to explain the rules.

"I like to be sportsmanlike." Tom said, with a bit of a southern drawl.

"You can go for the knife, if you want. You can try to kill me. And if you exit the house, I won't chase you. Just know two things."

"One. If you go to the police, people from the cell phone I took will die."

"Two. The more physical you get, the more physical I get."

Tom grins as he works to rip open Jenny's blouse.

"Oh - and if you make too much noise, you get slapped around. Hard."

Tom's muscles bulged and Jenny's blouse began to tear.

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 02:44:53 AM »
Jenny was having trouble breathing as the man dragged her about her own home.  She could feel her heels scratching up the floor as she tried to get loose.  She began to choke as he was squeezing her throat too hard.  She was relieved when he relaxed his grip and she could take a deep breath.  She looked at him as though he was mad when he told her, "You might even enjoy it.  Half the time the bitches are wet when I enter, even if most of them are crying."  He opened the door to her bedroom as if he knew where it was.  She lost her balance as he threw her into the bedroom and landed on the floor.  Before she could get up he was on top of her.  She gasped as he drew out a knife

A little scream of terror left her lips as he slammed a knife hard into the floor.  She could hear the windows rattle from the force of his blow.  She trembled as she realized this man was capable of killing her if he wanted to.  She stared at him as he spoke, "I like to be sportsmanlike."  She notice he had a southern accent.  She would have to remember that for the police.  She studied his face as he told her, You can go for the knife, if you want. You can try to kill me. And if you exit the house, I won't chase you. Just know two things.  One, If you go to the police, people from the cell phone I took will die.  Two, The more physical you get, the more physical I get."

Jenny tensed as he spoke as he was opening her blouse.  Suddenly he grinned and ripped open her blouse, the button bounced all over the room as she sobbed and he told her, "Oh - and if you make too much noise, you get slapped around. Hard."  She cried even more as he began to tear her blouse off her body.  She was sure he was not going to stop there.  Finally she said, "Please don't rip up my clothing.  I can take them off."  She wasn't sure if she would be alive after he was through with her but she could not afford to replace too many pieces of clothing if she lived.

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 10:25:22 AM »
Tom felt his cock straining at his jeans, he was so close! Jenny's cries and sobbing were perfect. He hated when women just wanted to lie there and take it. That was when he had to really hurt them.

He laughed when Jenny begged him not to rip her clothes, he roughly pinched her cheeks together and jolted her head side to side.

"Little princes doesn't want to lose her clothes?" He mocked her.

Looking down at her breasts, he moved his hands down to squeeze and massage them through the fabric. He wasn't gentle. He'd always been rough. So what if she bruised a little? He loved the sounds she made as he all but mauled her tits. He couldn't wait for them to be free.

Still on top of her, he looked at her eyes filled with tears, and brought his hands over to the large lump at his crotch.

"Mmmm."

If only this moment lasted forever. He grinned, as an idea came to mind.

Tom got to his feet above Jenny, then grabbed her hair with both hands. He brutally yanked her up to her feet by her hair, preparing to slap her if she screamed out.

If Jenny gets somewhat steady on her feet, he leans down to whisper in her ear, while still holding her hair with one hand; "Strip for me, princess, and I won't leave your whole goddamn room a tattered mess."

Being from Texas, he'd been to his share of strip clubs. It was a bit of a fetish. If Jenny just rolled her hips a bit, swayed them side to side as she took off her clothes, maybe she could avoid a black eye.

Tom let's go of Jenny, and waits to see what she does.

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 11:45:01 PM »
Jenny couldn't believe how creul this man could be as he laughed at her request not to rip her clothing up.  She moaned in pain as he roughly pinched her cheeks together and jolted her head from side to side as he verbally made fun of her, "Little princes doesn't want to lose her clothes?"  She quickly told him, "I am not a little princess, I work hard for my money and don't make enough of it to replace the clothing that you seem to want to rip up.

She realized too late that she should not have said a word as she blamed herself for holding his attention as she noticed he was looking down at her breasts.  She was breathing heavily and noticed how they were moving with each breath.  She gasped as he suddenly reached out his hand and squeezed and massaged them through the fabric.  She tried to move away from him as he began to handle her breast roughly.   He was hurting her and she could not stop him.  Suddenly his hands moved away as he looked into her eyes and said, "Mmmm." 

She tensed as he just stared at her and then suddenly grinned.  She was surprised when he suddenly stood up.  She screamed as he grabbed her hair with both hands and yanked her up onto her feet.  She managed to get a bit steady on her feet when suddenly he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Strip for me, princess, and I won't leave your whole goddamn room a tattered mess."  She could feel the heat of a blush on her face at the thought of stripping her clothing off.

She was trembling as he let go of her.  She felt sick to her stomach as she began to wiggle her hips slowly while opening the buttons on her blouse.  She was trembling as his eyes followed each one of her movements.  She slowly removed one arm from her blouse before doing the same with the other sleeve.  She dropped her blouse on the floor and began to undo the button on her skirt before unzipping the zipper on her skirt.  Her hands shook so badly that she could not hold onto her skirt and it slipped out of her hands and fell to the floor.  She looked at him pleadingly as she did not want to take off her panties and bra.  Her eyes filled with tears as she waited for him to tell her to stop.

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 01:03:11 PM »
Tom was was ecstatic as he watched Jenny strip. The way her hair moved, how her eyes would glance at him with unease and trepidation, her perfect figure. She was so beautiful and she was doing exactly what he said. In this moment, he felt like he owned her.

He watched the way her breasts moved as she freed her arms from her blouse, how they jiggled a bit. Seeing her topless made him leak some pre-cum. She seemed to shake and tremble more, and a part of him almost felt bad. She didn't need to be afraid, she just needed to do what he said. Yet a part of him loved to see her fear, to know that every touch from him would be magnified by her fear and etched into her memory. When her skirt slipped from his hands he realized he was touching himself under his jeans.

He waited for a bit, but she was just looking at him with teary eyes. He waited a bit longer, but nothing happened. Another second longer, and still nothing.

"Jenny...." Tom said as he walked up to her. He grabbed her by the hips, feeling her shaking, and brought her in close to kiss her as he pressed her half naked body against him - close enough so she could feel his erection against her lower stomach.

After a couple minutes of kissing the silently crying woman, he broke off.

"You were doing so good." He whispered, before bringing his arm back to try and viciously slap her across the face. He expected her to fall to the floor if his slap connects - he wanted to see her on her hands and knees.

"Now get up, and keep going!" He'd then yell at her.

"What, you want a tip?" He laughs again.

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 05:00:20 PM »
((Let me know if this gets too brutal for you and I'll edit any post. I'm going for rough and brutal but I don't want to be too humiliating or nasty or get you in a bad place.

This is my first forced roleplay and I hope you're enjoying it so far.))
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 05:09:14 PM by armoured »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 08:25:21 PM »
Jenny knew she could not go on as she watched his hand slip into his pants she knew that her actions were making him do that.  She did not want him to take her but knew it was going to happen but she did not want her actions to be the cause of her own rape.  She just stared at him trembling.  The silence in the room frightened her more than she could imagine as he stared at her for what seemed to be forever.

She was startled when he suddenly spoke, "Jenny...."  She tensed as he walked to her and grabbed her hips.  She did not fight him as he pulled her closer to him.  Her eyes remained open as she felt his body pressed against her before he kissed her demandingly and pressed his hard body against her.  She could feel his erection against her lower stomach.  She was crying as the kissing seemed to go on forever.  She was relieved when his face pulled away from hers as he whispered, "You were doing so good." Suddenly his hand made a connection with her cheek and she went down hard on her hands and knees.

Fresh tears were streaming down her cheeks as she stood and he yelled at her, "Now get up, and keep going!"  When she didn't move fast enough he asked, "What, you want a tip?"  His laughter brought fresh tears to her eyes as she slowly unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor.  Her full breasts stood at attention as she raised her eyes to the ceiling as she did not want to see his face.  She moved her hands to her panties and pushed them down quickly and kept her eyes looking at the ceiling as she knew he would be looking at her blond curly hair there.  She sobbed as she thought about how humiliated she felt standing in front of man that she did not even know naked.  No man had ever seen her naked.  That thought made her sob again.

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2017, 06:22:04 AM »
It took everything Tom had not to simply unzip himself and mount Jenny's half-naked body on the floor, when she was on her hands and knees. He could shove her panties to the side and simply take her, use her until she was raw. Doggy-style was one of his favorites, but a woman this beautiful - he could take his time with Jenny. This wasn't like cheap shots at the bar, this was a twenty-year old whiskey that needed to be relished.

As she undid her bra to free her perfect, full breasts, and as she looked away from him with tears in her eyes, he knew this would be special. Making a woman strip was almost as good as ripping their clothes off or running them down, or dragging them by their hair, but somehow Jenny took everything to a whole new level. He felt like he was raping her without even touching her.

And when she dropped her panties... Tom whistled.

"Fucking beautiful." He said, looking at her pussy and the short hair around it. He stared at if for a couple seconds, licking his lips.

"I'm going to take off my clothes. If you do something stupid while I do, I'll break break some of your fingers, maybe an arm. You're going to learn to do what I say."

In an exact opposite of Jenny's trembling, nervous movements, Tom was smooth and casual in his actions. He shrugged out of his jacket, and brought his shirt up and over his head in an easy motion. If you glance at him, you'll notice that despite his massive frame, he didn't look like a bodybuilder - none of that dehydrated, highly-defined musculature. His body was simply thick slabs of heavy muscle, punctuated by a scar or bullet hole every once in a while.

"Ladies try to kill me, and man... I love it when they try." Tom said, tracing his finger over some of his scars.

"Makes my victory over them all the sweeter. They scream different when they thought they had a chance, as opposed when I overpower them from the start."

Tom kicks off his boots, unbuttons, and zips down his pants, then lets them fall to the floor. His dick is fully erect. It was about average length of just over six inches, but thick, very thick.

"You had your chance, Jenny." He says, as he walks toward you.

Tom explodes into action, picking Jenny up and throwing her onto her bed where he will try to climb on top of her and get between her legs, where he will mock and tease her a bit.

"You didn't go for the knife. That means you want this right?" He yanks her hair to make her cry out.

"You like getting fucked by strangers? Spread your legs and get ready, bitch."

Tom lets his dick move around Jenny's pussy as he's on top of her, sometimes letting it rest or push against it, but he doesn't guide it in yet. He's the type of man that likes seeing women struggle against him first, before shoving himself in and dominating them.

He wants her to struggle so he can quell her resistance and show her that he dominates her.

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2017, 07:08:30 PM »
When he whistled she turned her face to him just as he said, "Fucking beautiful." Her stomach turned as she knew he was looking at her sex and fear filled her as he licked his lips as if she was a prime steak that he was about to eat.  Suddenly he gruffly warned her, "I'm going to take off my clothes. If you do something stupid while I do, I'll break some of your fingers, maybe an arm. You're going to learn to do what I say."

She felt the need to run as he slowly began to take off his clothing.  She had never seen a man naked and really had never wanted to.  His movements were slow almost punishing to her as she realized she wanted this to be over with quickly.  He seemed to be prolonging her torture as he looked straight in her eyes.  She noticed his body was muscular and was surprised to see scars on his chest.  It flashed through her mind that he must have had a hard life but than she realized she couldn't feel sorry for him as he was about to rape and probably hurt her.

She looked at him confused as he told her, "Ladies try to kill me, and man... I love it when they try." His finger was tracing his scars when he said that so it struck her that he had been attacked by both sexes.  His warning was clear, he would hurt her if she tried to fight him or even try to hurt him.  She was too frightened to do either one of those things but was not going to tell him that as he told her,  "Makes my victory over them all the sweeter. They scream different when they thought they had a chance, as opposed when I overpower them from the start."  She knew she did not have a chance as he made his statements as she had already found out how strong he was and didn't plan on doing anything that would give him an excuse to hurt her even more.

She watched as he continued to undress.  His boots make a loud sound as he kicked them off.  She jumped a bit as her eyes followed his hands to his pants.  He unbutton them before unzipping them.  She could not stop the gasp she made as his pants slipped down his legs to the floor.  She could see his huge shaft pushing against his underwear.  She trembled even though he had not pushed down his underwear yet as to her he was huge and fat.  She was mesmerized by the sight of his underwear tenting out as he began to walk toward her and told her, "You had your chance, Jenny."

She screamed as he picked her up and threw her onto her bed.  Her instinct was to jump off of it but she was pretty sure he would hurt her if she did.  She tensed as he climbed on top of her and got between her legs.   She looked up at him with fear in her eyes as he spoke to her, "You didn't go for the knife. That means you want this right?"  He yanked her hair before she could tell him that she did not want it.  She cried out in pain as he continued to speak.  "You like getting fucked by strangers? Spread your legs and get ready, bitch."  She cried out, "No I don't" and pressed her legs closed. 

Jenny began to tremble as he moved his manhood around her sex.  She gasped as he pushed it against her vagina.  She began to fight slapping at him but not hitting any part of him.  She felt her fear build as she struggled to get free.  Little sobs left her lips as she struggled and screamed, "Let me go, Let me go."

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:05:16 AM by rvplymates »

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 04:45:56 AM »
Tom grinned as he felt Jenny's slaps, as he saw her sobbing and crying out below him. He knew her struggling was real, he could see it in her eyes and tears. Every time she slapped him, he could see her breasts jiggle, and every time she struggled, he could feel her soft, smooth skin slide against him. Her whole nude body was his to play with.

"Perfect, babe." Tom said, looking down at Jenny. Now he could dominate her; he could show her that no matter how much she struggled or fought, she was his.

His left hand shot out to grab Jenny by the throat, choking her and making sure she wouldn't scream, while his right hand moved down to his stiff cock. He placed his cock at the entrance to Jenny's pussy and began to press in. He squeezed her neck harder, to cut off her breathing, and forced himself inch by inch into Jenny's vagina. There was a massive resistance at first, but he was able to force himself all the way in. He wondered if she was virgin, but he didn't really care. Her pussy was so soft, yielding as it gave way below him. He loved the familiar, warm, feeling of a pussy around his dick. He moaned in pleasure, even as Jenny was being choked out.

He was careful not to do much damage while choking her. He didn't like to kill women, he just wanted her whole body to flail and writhe below him, to see the ultimate fear in her eyes, before the real rape began.

Finally, he let go of Jenny's neck, and moved one hand to roughly grip her hair and hold her in place below him. His other hand roughly squeezed her breasts, before moving down to caress one of the thighs he was between. He was ready to slap Jenny if she decided to scream too loudly. Tom's body began to slowly, but powerfully, thrust into her. He was heavy and no matter how much she shoved, she wouldn't be able to stop him. He looked down into her eyes, wanted to see her reaction at being so brutally choked and entered, at being helpless to stop him, at being raped.

After several minutes of slowly violating her, Tom wants to move onto rougher sex, his favorite moves. While still thrusting in and out of Jenny, Tom leans in close, his face inches away from hers.

"Ready for the good part?" He licks his lips as he pulls her hair again to make her continue screaming or crying.

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 03:14:38 AM »
Jenny couldn't believe this was happening to her.  She sobbed and cried as the huge man pressed against her.  She realized her own hands were hurting her from slapping at his hard body.  She looked at his face and saw his happy grin and that sent waves of anger through her.  She frowned as he told her, "Perfect, babe." It bothered her that he was acting as if she belonged to him and even that she wanted this.  She was glaring at him as his hand suddenly grabbed her throat hard.  Fear showed in her eyes as he choked her

She was kicking her legs that were on the outside of his legs as he placed his huge shaft against her vagina opening.  She gasped as he began to press it into her.  Suddenly she was slapping at his hands that were squeezing her neck and cutting off her air.  She could feel every inch of his shaft pushing into her but could not stop it.  She was having trouble breathing as he pushed through her hymen She could feel it rip as the pain ran through her.  Tears were streaming down her face as he totally filled her.  She wanted to smack him silly when he moaned in pleasure.

She was glaring at him as he let go of her neck and grabbed her hair roughly.  His whole huge body held her pinned to the floor as he roughly squeezed her breasts.  She never felt so trapped as his body held her down .  She felt his other hand move down and caress her thigh as he began to slowly thrust into her.  She tried to shove him off her but he was to huge to move. She gasped as he began to move thrusting into her slowly.  She tried to push him off of her but he was to heavy to move.  She knew she would not be able to stop him from raping her.  She glared into his eyes as he looked into hers.  She could feel each one of his slow deep thrusts as he took her.

She tensed as she saw him lean his face closer to hers.  "Ready for the good part?" She watched him lick his lips and gasped when he pulled her hair and told him, "There is no good part to this."  She was angry and it showed on her face.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:20:18 AM by rvplymates »

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 06:51:20 AM »
This was the second time she had talked back to him, the first being when he mocked her for not wanting her clothes ripped. She could be brave sometimes, but it wouldn't help her now. Tom gripped Jenny's shoulders hard enough to bruise. She sees his muscles tense as he holds her in place.

"This... is the good part." Tom says.

He starts thrusting faster, slamming into Jenny so hard that her breasts bounce up and down. He's no longer slowly penetrating her as he looks into her eyes. Now he's pounding into her as hard as he can, rutting her into the bed so hard that the bed begins to rock back and forth, and the headboard begins knocking against the wall.

"The part where you're fucked the way you're supposed to be fucked."

Tom grunts as he forces his massive body against Jenny, as he shoves his thick cock brutally inside her, over and over again. He laughs again, loving the soft warm flesh of Jenny's pussy and how it seems to both hug and resist his cock at the same time. He can feel her vagina tense up, but always give way as he plows into it. Tom moans with pleasure.

He shifts his grip to her upper arm as he continues to rape Jenny. Then he pulls her hair again, to show her he's still in control.

"You're mine, bitch. I'm proving it to you right now."

The room is filled with the sound of Tom's panting, the slapping noise of Tom's body slamming into Jenny's body, and her cries and sobs. Tom keeps going, while yanking Jenny's silky soft hair.

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 06:40:26 PM »
Jenny gasped in pain as he suddenly gripped her shoulders hard.  She could see his muscles tense as he told her, "This... is the good part."  She gasped as he thrusts into her harder, faster and deeper.  She could feel her breasts bouncing with each hard impact into her body.  She could feel her body almost melting into the bed as his hard strokes knock the headboard into the wall

Jenny was about to say she wasn't supposed to be fucked at all but figured that would just cause him to take her even harder if that was possible.  Strangely after awhile the pain ebbed and a strange feeling began to make itself known.  She could hear his sounds of pleasure and felt a bit sick to her stomach as she resented that he was having a good time at her expense.  She could hear his sounds of pleasure that somehow make her think of some sort of animal as he kept pounding into her.

She felt his hand move to her upper arm and hold on tightly to it as he pulled her hair.  Suddenly she realizes that tears were running down her face as she cried out in pain.  Suddenly he told her, "You're mine, bitch. I'm proving it to you right now."  She sobbed as he said that before telling him, "I will never be yours."  She could hear his pants and groans as he yanked her hair hard.  She wondered if he would ever stop as her tears flowed.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:55:27 PM by rvplymates »

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 11:14:38 PM »
The tears were such a turn on. Whatever makeup she had was ruined and her tears kept running down her face as he raped her. She was sobbing below him, getting him closer and closer. He gripped her even harder as his massive body plowed into her, making her legs shake and tremble beside him.

Tom laughed when Jenny said she'd never be his. He thought he'd shown her he was in control. He vicously slapped her, loving the way her long blond hair billowed out, then slapped her again.

"You'll do as I say, bitch." He said.

He began choking her with one hand, wondering if she'd fight back harder this time. She was definetly brave, and he liked that about her, but he also needed her to be his.

He kept on choking her as he raped her, slamming into her over and over again as fast as he could, staring at the way her breasts bounced below him.

"I'm going to cum in you, Jess. There's no way out of it, no way to take it back. It'll make you mine."

He watched her struggle to breath, mouth open, her hands scratching at his own. He let go after a while, and groped her breasts again.

"I'm close, Jenny!" He said, grunting as he continued to force himself into her. He loved the way she struggled and cried. He was close now.

His grip moved from her shoulders to her hair, and he held on tight to make sure she couldn't get away.

"You'll be mine when I cum in you." He repeated.

"You can't ever take it back, and it's about to happen!" He yelled.

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2017, 02:05:52 AM »
She could not stop the tears that kept coming from her eyes as this was not how she imagined how it would be when she gave herself to a man.  She sobbed knowing that she was now ruined and would never find a man who would want her.  She gasped as he gripped her harder and pounded into her so hard that her legs shook and trembled.  She couldn't believe it when he laughed after she told him she would never be his.  Suddenly he slapped her twice and growled at her, "You'll do as I say, bitch."

He began to choke her and she began to struggle slapping at his hands and kicking her feet.  She was struggling not only be free but to breath as she glared into his eyes.  She grabbed his hands trying to pry them off her neck as he continued to slam into her over and over.  He was moving faster as he stared at her body.  Suddenly he told her, "I'm going to cum in you, Jess. There's no way out of it, no way to take it back. It'll make you mine.

She was struggling to breath.  She opened her mouth trying to take in air as she scratched at his hands around her neck.  Suddenly he let go of her throat and she inhaled air through her mouth over and over.  His hands were back on her breasts, touching them, squeezing them making her feel strange pleasurable sensations.

Suddenly he told her, "I'm close, Jenny!" At first she wondered what he meant but than she felt his cock throb deep inside of her.  She heard his grunts and groans as he continued to ram in and out of her.  She cried out "No" as he moved faster and faster.  She struggled to dislodge him but he stayed deep inside her, controlling her as he pumped away.  He was grunting as he continued to force himself into her.  She could not stop the tears from streaming down her face as he continued to take her.

She screamed as his hands moved from her shoulders to her hair.  He held onto it hard as he told her, "You'll be mine when I cum in you." She shook her head no as he spoke again, "You can't ever take it back, and it's about to happen!" She screamed out "NO", as he filled her with his seed."
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 02:29:40 AM by rvplymates »

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 02:49:13 AM »
Tom thrusted as hard as he could - as deep as he could, as he cummed into Jenny. It was a bit quicker than he would of liked, but she was so sexy he couldn't help himself. He felt his cock twitch and spasm, felt spurt after spurt of his hot semen just fill Jenny up. He gripped her tight as he came, feeling her soft, warm pussy around his cock. Her soft legs around him was a bonus. He could barely believe he had found someone so beautiful to rape.

"Fuck yes." He said, as he continued spurting inside her. He was still panting above her.

He hadn't cum in a while; it was a massive load. He knew Jenny could feel it - a foreign warmness inside her, her first, something she could never forget.

"It's done, Jenny." He said, unable to stop himself from trying to dominate her.

"I'm your first, your special one. The one you'll never forget. At least I think I am."

He let his hands massage her breasts again. He began to gyrate against her hips, wanting her to feel every angle of his cock inside her.

"You're so beautiful." He said.

His dick wasn't soft yet, it was not as hard as it used to be, but it was still inside Jenny.

He leaned down to kiss Jenny, hoping she was somewhat vulnerable in her current state of being raped and cummed into.

Then he pulled back.

"Here's a pop-quiz, college girl. Are you mine?"

He leaned over her, letting his large frame and massive body come into view.

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 01:03:48 AM »
Jenny felt wave after wave of Tom's warm cum fill her womb as he continued to hold his cock deep in her vagina.  She sobbed at the thought of possibly getting pregnant from a man who had raped her.  She tensed as he said, "Fuck yes", as his manhood kept squirting out its cum.  She looked up at his panting face as he held her down.  She could still feel how huge his manhood was.  She thought that he would never be done with her
when suddenly he said, "It's done, Jenny." She felt some relief and hoped that now he would leave her.

She closed her eyes for a moment when suddenly he spoke again.  Her eyes snapped open as he said, "I'm your first, your special one. The one you'll never forget. At least I think I am."  She was not about to tell him that he was right.  If he was that stupid not to feel her hymen rip than he did not deserve to know he was her first, but than again was he considered her first when she did not agree to it.  She always thought about her first being someone she loved and she certainly didn't love this animal.

She tensed as he began to massage her breasts again.  She could feel unwanted pleasure as his hands were gentle.  She gasped as he began to gyrate his hip making her feel his cock still deep inside of her.  She tensed afraid he was going to take her again as he told her, "You're so beautiful."

As his face leaned toward her Jenny turned her head.  She was sure he was going to try to kiss her and she didn't want that.  She was relieved as he pulled back and suddenly said, "Here's a pop-quiz, college girl. Are you mine?"  She wondered why he called her college girl as she wasn't one and looked at him questioningly.  She trembled as she saw how huge he was and quickly said, "NO".

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:06:59 AM by rvplymates »

Offline armoured

• Stalker
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 03:34:36 AM »
Tom scowled when he heard Jenny reject him. That wasn't smart. Usually girls say whatever he wants them to say after they've been slapped around, choked, and raped. He was actually intrigued now. The night became more than a predator finding a victim. The more she resisted, the more he wanted to break her. He was a brute, so his first instinct was to choke her, slap her, whip her with his belt. But as much as he had slapped her around and choked her, if she hadn't given in by now, he'd probably beat her to death before it happened.

Although he was a brute, he wasn't an idiot. He could try something else.

Tom shifted his position so he was sitting next to Jenny while she lay on the bed. He began massaging her breast with his right hand, gently fondling her, and then beginning to tease her pussy with his left. He kept on teasing her for several minutes, seeing if she'd moan or slightly rock her hips towards him.

Maybe if she came, he could get her to surrender herself to him. As much as he wanted to dominate her, it didn't have to be painful for her.

He began to rub her pussy a little harder, even as he saw how red and sore and damaged her pussy looked. So she was a virgin. He realized. He felt a partial begin to form. He thought about telling her if she didn't cum, he'd use her ass and see if she'd give in then, but he didn't want to scare her yet. Besides, sometimes consensual sex was as fun as rape. He could imagine Jenny riding him, moving in tandem with him, her breasts bouncing, and her mouth open with pleasure.

"Come on, baby." He whispered.