Author Topic: I was always like this  (Read 81 times)

Offline armoured

• Serial Pervert
I was always like this
« on: October 07, 2017, 10:54:39 AM »
I don't remember my first fantasy, but from the beginning it included both willing and unwilling participants. That's just the way it was.

I felt guilty when I was younger. I'd build a collection of material, and then just delete everything one day, over and over again. Now I just accept it.

I could be the aggressor or the victim in my fantasies. I have wondered what it would be like to be raped as a girl. If I could change genders cleanly and be able to come back cleanly, and without spending tens of thousands of dollars, I'd try it. I've been with a couple guys and I asked them to choke and bite me, and that felt fun for a while but never really got me off. But being a little rough with a consenting woman, that always gets me off. Going back on topic now.

I found this site for the rape roleplay, but I may also write some stories. I'm temporarily living in rural area for work, so most of my non-work interactions with people are online. I'm interested in looking around and exploring here. It seems like a cool community.
---

The best part of posting while drunk, is that whenever you read what you've previously written, it's always new and interesting. -armoured

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Re: I was always like this
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:07:49 PM »
Welcome to SV!

There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. You like what you like, and as long as you act it out with a consenting party there's nothing to worry about.

Also, I've roleplayed as the opposite gender too. It's hella fun if done right.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube