Author Topic: Intense Snake Play in Tantric Sex  (Read 46 times)

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Empowered whore, and proud of it.
Intense Snake Play in Tantric Sex
« on: October 12, 2017, 10:27:41 PM »
...or as close as I can describe it aniway, after having a 1 hour telephone convo vith the guru, and I stil dont get it :P . Dont even want to think about vhat my phone bill wil be this month, for this inter-continental phone call... WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I JUST EMAIL HIM?!?! GRRR STUPID NAT! :D I guess I just needed a vocal input to suspend my dis-belief at the vhole thing, and thats not something you get over mail... But you know me, if there is something wacky to try in sex, I'm all over it! Especialy something I never even heard of before, hard to belive since I practice yoga and tantric meditation for a number of years. And... I love snakes...

So, to start at the begining... as part of our make-up process (we had a prety big fall-out recently), and after I finaly got certain things irl in order, bf and me are talking about traveling to India on winter holidays, alredy half-decided to make all the arangements. If we go, we wuld be staying for a couple weeks, and participating in a local tantric yoga festival there, a part of vhich wil be dedicated to the exploration of the relationship betwen kundalini and eros, in regards to spiritual cleansing (in the guru's words). Far as I culd tell, thats just a tame way of saying it wil be a free-for-all sexual orgy! :) More so, since he indicated it wil be a closed group, separate from the "main" festival, and all of us wuld have to under-go medical check-ups. Ok, nothing new there, I organize those on a more-or-less weekly basis vith my inner circle of fuckbuddys, aniway, or ocasionaly with clients. Not on that scale, maybe, but its basicly the same thing. The catch here is... we wil suposedly all be in a trance state for the vhole time we'r fucking (it is necesary to facilitate tantric sex, obviusly; I have some expirience vith meditative states, but I have to say I never tryed to enter trance during sex, in my expirience, the stimuli during it is way too high for the mind to relax to that level - be interesting to see how wil that be achived). But the more freaky part is... during this orgy, we wil have live snakes slithering all over us, acording to him they are "conducive to enhancing the flow of kundalini betwen partners during sex, and stimulating the deeper spiritual conection". The guru assured me the snakes are tame, and non-poisonus (poisonus types, including cobras, but vith there venom glands removed; they can stil bite, and will bite, but they no longer have any venom to release).

So basicly, in theory, we wil be having group sex vhile in a trance, as the snakes are slithering all over us and biting us, for some serius pain-xtacy! O_o  And it vas my bf's sugestion, actually, he showd me this obscure article in a magazine he come across, complete vith a email adress and a phone. Next thing, he is sugesting a trip to India, after he talked to the guru him-self, and trying this for ourselvs! Wow, talk about original XOXO... the idea definitly got me intrigued (and a bit freaked-out at first I admit), even if I'm stil in a state of dis-belief on how wil it all work (especialy the trance part, I just dont see how any of us wil be able to enter a trance vhile being fucked, and bitten by snakes on top of it all lol). But the masochistic part of me is salivating at the idea! I always loved snakes, and I have to say the thoght of being fucked hard vhile a poison-less cobra is biting me, drawing blood, vhile that cold scaly snake's body slithering over me, is HOT!

Aniway, we stil havent decided vhether to go or not, but it wuld definitly be something I have NEVER tryed before in my life, vhen it comes to sex.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Re: Intense Snake Play in Tantric Sex
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:01:05 PM »
There are some freaky people on this forum, but I think you just topped it, my dear. 0_0

As I understand it, kundalini energy is a metsphysical 'snake' coiled around your spine which can be awakened during certain phases or spiritual energy states during yoga. In a nutshell, you and your boyfriend will basically be performing sex magic with a literal fuckload of other strangers and a pile of angry snakes to help things along.

Tantric yoga sounds cool, but I don't know if I could get my freak on with snakes around me. Growing up on Death Island with some of the most venomous snakes in the world means being taught to give most snakes a wide berth unless they're being shown to you by an experienced handler.

Let us know how it goes, though.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 06:03:14 AM »
Oh I know vhat kundalini reprezents, the term "kundalini serpent" is the one used for chakric awakening, but I never thoght I'd get a chance to expirience it on such a literal level. :D

And yes I guess living there, you had your fill of exotic creatures. Me - I cant get enogh of them, since the most exotic thing you'r likely to come across here is a house-spider, in most citys. Further to the south along the coast, you can find some snakes during summer months, but rarely. And nothing as exotic as a cobra, ofc.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 04:36:49 PM »
I've certainly had my fill of magpies! Australian magpies are vicious little bastards when they're nesting - they swoop down and attack with their beaks or just ram into your head. I got hit in the back of the head a couple of weeks ago.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 10:43:44 AM »
Good birds! Heres hoping they wil knock some sense in-to you! XD

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 12:17:23 PM »

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 04:26:14 PM »
Yesss, proves my point exacly... and obviusly the magpies think you need some help there too. I'm realy starting to like them! Who knows, maybe I'l get one as a pet. *evil grin*

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #7 on: Today at 05:48:18 AM »
Aniway, all arangements are maked, bf and me leave on 2nd of december. Looking forvard to it for more then just the obvius part, I have never actualy been to India. Been to southern China, been to Thailand, years ago (vhat better places to learn then at the sorce), but not India.