Author Topic: Executive Position (Blud & RV)  (Read 51338 times)

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
Re: Executive Position (Blud & RV)
« Reply #500 on: January 23, 2017, 08:06:04 AM »
I eased up a bit, pleased that you were responding to everything with such complete abandon.  I was now being more sensual and sexy, arching you back but allowing your body to react to the right stimulation.  My cock was now rubbing and grinding, the shaft and head stimulating your sweet spots all in your rectum.   I pressed against you, letting your ass press back and rub against my crotch and thighs, my hands kneading and molesting in a possessive manner that I knew you had come to enjoy thoroughly.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #501 on: February 15, 2017, 01:59:57 AM »
I made a sound of protest as you seemed to be stopping.  I realized you were being more sensual as you arched my back.  I could feel my body reacting to the stimulation.  Your shaft was rubbing and grinding inside of me grazing spots that sent pleasure deep inside of me.  I moaned as you pressed against me and I rubbed against your crotch and thighs.  I wanted more and felt this would let you know that.  Your hands moved over my body exciting me as I freely responded to all that you were doing.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #502 on: March 04, 2017, 03:30:00 AM »
I was continuing doing what I had been, only letting your body communicate to me even more what you were enjoying more.  I was using my mouth on your breasts again, my hands kneading your shoulders as I started to thrust into that tight ass of yours once more.  My crotch continued to rub against and into your clit, intent on pushing you to your next release as soon as was possible so that we could move to the bedroom and bathroom.  We did have a date that night, but plenty of time to get ready for it.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #503 on: March 19, 2017, 11:38:44 PM »
I could hear my heavy breathing and sounds of pleasure as your mouth devoured my breasts.  I could feel my vagina getting wetter and wetter as you kneaded my shoulders and thrust into my rectum.  I heard my own sounds of pleasure as your crotch rubbed against my clit.  I knew I was going to cum again as I felt myself building up for it.  Suddenly I screamed and came hard.  My body shook with pleasure as I grasped onto you.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #504 on: March 21, 2017, 08:45:37 PM »
Gripping you firmly, your shaking and orgasm-racked body mine as I continued to plunder your tight ass.  There was no doubt you wanted what I was doing to you, and as I moved my mouth to yours and kissed you I wasn't finished and neither were you.  This was another reason I wanted you, as your drives matched my own even though you didn't know till now.  My eyes, when I broke the kiss for a few moments, told you that you were to cum as needed as I wasn't going to be stopping till I came myself.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #505 on: March 29, 2017, 01:58:44 AM »
Your hands held me firmly as I had climax after climax.  My moans of pleasure was loud and long as you took me.  Your mouth covered mine and I answered your passion with passion of my own.  I didn't want it to end and it seemed neither did you.  I looked into your eyes when you broke the kiss and screamed as I came as your eyes told me you were not stopping and I had your permission to cum as often as I needed.  The climaxes came over and over and my body responded to everyone of your strokes.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #506 on: March 30, 2017, 09:42:48 AM »
I slowed down a bit, making my movements a bit more intense in another way.  I wanted you to feel how precise I was grinding into you and hitting your inner sweet spots, keeping you as stimulated as I wanted you to be.  I moved my mouth again to your neck and shoulder, nibbling and sucking on you even more to mark you a bit.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #507 on: April 22, 2017, 02:22:06 AM »
At first I thought you were going to stop as you slowed down.  A surge a pleasure ran through me as your movements became intense.  I moaned from the new intensity of your thrusts as you grinded into.  I was wild with need as your mouth moved to my neck and shoulder sending waves of excitement and pleasure through me. 

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #508 on: April 25, 2017, 08:37:40 PM »
"Spending all this time and effort on each orifice... like I am right now with your splendid ass.. is all a good thing, sweet jessie.  Master has to take the time, because what better way for you to feel every intimate sensation you deserve and need to." 

I adjusted your body slightly, getting one leg up a bit so that the position of your rectum made my sodomy of you still more intense.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #509 on: May 01, 2017, 02:17:23 AM »
I listened as you told me why you were spending all this time and effort on each of my orifices.  I smiled as you wanted me to feel every intimate sensation.  I deserved nothing less.  I felt you adjust my body in such a way so that the sensations were more intense.  I moaned loudly as you continued to take me.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #510 on: May 08, 2017, 03:12:30 AM »
I wasn't easing up because your own body wanted me to continue, your very loins hungry for all I was giving you.  Your tight ass was so snug against my cock, and I was escalating the level of stimulation to oblige your newfound need.   I wasn't making you this way, rather you had always been in need of how I was sexually taking you.   I shifted your body just a little, knowing that even that minute adjustment of your pelvis would force an earth-shattering multiple orgasm out of you even though you would be ready for more.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #511 on: May 30, 2017, 02:35:18 AM »
I made a sound of protest as you eased up as I thought you were going to stop and I wanted more.  I felt you shift my body and wondered if that was the signal that you were finished.  For a moment I felt cheated until you continued to thrust in me.  I felt a much more intense feeling of pleasure.  I knew than that you knew what you were doing and knew what I needed.  I gave myself totally to you than as I moaned loudly and long.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #512 on: June 08, 2017, 06:45:24 AM »
"Never assume Master is stopping in order to deprive slave, as he will let his sweet jessie know if she is being punished that way."

I wanted you to know that I wasn't finished with your exquisitely tight ass, as you needed a much more thorough sodomy than before.  I sucked harder on your lovely breasts, nibbling a bit harder on them as well.  I wanted your next multiple orgasm to be much more intense than before, and I was slamming into you to send that point to you on every level possible.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #513 on: June 13, 2017, 01:33:07 AM »
"Never assume Master is stopping in order to deprive slave, as he will let his sweet jessie know if she is being punished that way."

I had to smile as I knew you were not done with me yet.  I soon moaned in pleasure as you sucked harder on my breasts.  Even when you nipped harder it sent excitement though me.  My moans of pleasure got louder as you slammed into me even harder.  I realized I wanted all that you were giving me.  I knew I wanted even more.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #514 on: June 15, 2017, 07:00:08 AM »
As your moans grew louder, I couldn't help but start to grudge fuck you a bit.  I felt your body growing more accustomed to the rough treatment, and soon you would learn precisely how deliciously rough it would get.  I already planned on marking you as mine, the tattoo something that would be artful and only for my eyes to see.  I started speeding up, groaning against your lovely breasts while sucking on them more.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #515 on: June 24, 2017, 01:14:37 AM »
My sounds of pleasure seemed to excite you as you began to pound into me harder, deeper and faster.  I could feel my body opening up more for you as I screamed in intense pleasure.  I wanted more, I wanted you deeper inside of me.  I wanted the constant pounding you were giving me.  I could feel you getting rougher and faster as you sucked on my breast even harder.  I screamed out, "Harder, deeper, harder deeper", over and over.  I was lost in the pleasure you were giving me as I screamed between each demanding pairing.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #516 on: July 01, 2017, 10:47:10 PM »
At your urging, I plundered your ass harder and deeper still.  I was rolling my hips, hitting all of the right sweet spots to intensify your reactions all the more.  Flicking my tongue on your nipples, I nibbled on them more to keep you as highly stimulated as I pleased.  I knew that we had privacy, but I wanted you to think at any moment you would get so loud as to disturb other guests there in the hotel.   I enjoyed hearing your reactions as much as feeling and seeing your body react, so it was just icing on the cake for me.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #517 on: July 13, 2017, 07:52:11 PM »
My cries of pleasure got even louder as you pounded into me harder and deeper as I had asked you too.  I moaned as you rolled your hips hitting places I did not know even existed.  Waves of pleasure ran through my body getting stronger and stronger as you tongue flicked my nipples I moaned out loudly.  I couldn't help my scream when you began nibbling my nipples.  I was afraid that other guests would hear the way I was reacting to all that you were doing to me.  That fear made me breathlessly say, "I am going to disturb the other guests.  That would be embarrassing for the both of us.  That being said, I screamed as my whole body contorted and I came hard and long.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #518 on: July 16, 2017, 10:27:47 PM »
"slave jessie can scream her brains out.. because the hotels are designed for maximum guest comfort.  One of those is sound proofing.. and Master wants her to scream in pleasure because he wants to hear her make the proper and primal noises she should make."

I yanked you more, grudge fucking your ass just a bit rougher.  I knew there would be a few bruises, but even with the clothing I would make you wear they would be hidden marks of my owning you, for you to enjoy.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #519 on: July 30, 2017, 11:59:11 PM »
I was surprised when you told me that the guest rooms were sound proofed.  I looked into your eyes as you told me Master wants to hear her screams of pleasure.  I knew I didn't have to answer that as I screamed even louder than before.  You had released me from my fears.  It struck me you made a habit of doing that. 

After hearing that I let myself go and screamed as loud as I needed to as you yanked me more and pounded into me rougher.  I felt released to give you everything you wanted and could express myself with screams that could crumble the building.  I was giving myself fully to you now.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #520 on: August 06, 2017, 09:54:35 PM »
"Scream out and cum hard, my beautiful slave.  Beg Master to claim you and make you walk funny if he wants to, as you completely belong to him."

I said that in a loving tone, knowing you could understand the contrast in how I spoke and in how I was plundering your tight ass more.  I rammed into you, grudge fucking your ass and knowing that you would do as I said.  You had few inhibitions so far that affected what we were now doing, and soon I would help you with others that you had as well.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #521 on: August 17, 2017, 07:30:20 PM »
I screamed and came hard as soon as you ordered me too.  I was so ready for that release.  I beg you to claim me and make me walk funny if you wanted to before I told you I belonged to you completely.

You became rougher as you took me and I screamed and moaned in both pleasure and pain.  I relaxed as best I could as you took me and felt my body building for another climax.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #522 on: September 01, 2017, 01:21:37 AM »
How you cried out and begged told me again that you did need all I was giving to you and more.  I felt your body reacting to the intense blending of pleasure and pain, knowing very well that you were accepting both at the same levels.  You did relax a bit, but I felt your body building closer to another release, and I started grudge fucking your ass more so that you were closer still to it.   I intended to make you want the next one so much, that you would refuse rest if you didn't get to let me make you have it soon.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #523 on: September 08, 2017, 02:28:35 AM »
I was lost to pleasure and pain as you took me as you pleased.  I knew I was going to have another climax as I could feel it building.  I gasped as you began to pound into me harder, deeper and faster.  It struck me that you knew that I was close to climax.  Fleetingly I wondered how you knew that before I began to moan and groan loudly.  The pleasure was too intense to allow me to think about anything.  Suddenly I screamed as my body jerked about and you held it tightly as I came hard and fast.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #524 on: September 08, 2017, 05:30:29 AM »
I continued to pound into you, relishing how you came so loud and hard.   I looked into your eyes again, my words very direct as I saw the questioning gaze from you as I pushed and fucked you so hard.  I smiled, my mouth at your ear as I continued to claim you so very intensely.

"I am a very good student of the female anatomy and needs, slave jessie.  I also studied you intensely.. and have thought so very often of all of this even before the last forty-eight hours passed..."
--Edgar Allen Poe