Author Topic: The Cruise  (Read 729 times)

Offline DoctorJ

• Legion
  • Serial Pervert
  • You're not good, you're just nice....
The Cruise
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:18:26 AM »
I am looking for between 4 to 6 souls to play a game. As before, it will be system driven but the elements of system kept mostly behind the scenes. Being an SV based game, it will sexual, sadistic, perhaps even a bit brutal or depraved at times. Expect elements of horror, darkness, violence and of course, rape.

The loose premise will be inspired by the 2002 film Ghost Ship, with elements borrowed from myriad other sources and co-mingled with my own twisted deviations.

What I need from you, the player is a concept for your role in the story line, ideally I would like all the concepts at least loosely connected to one another. Such as being a group of friends sailing together; all part of a salvage team; all on the same cruise ship tour or crew of a small coast guard/military vessel.

Some examples are: A wealthy socialite; a retired city cop; an oceanographer; marine biologist, etc. The choice of concept will influence your skills and abilities in the game which in turn will influence your interactions with other players and with various hazards and situations on The Cruise.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or send them in a message to me if you wish keep your plotting in the shadows. ;)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 08:34:18 AM by Shen »
I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right.....

Offline Bones

• Carnival Doll...
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Sinful Tragedy
Re: The Cruise OOC
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 04:24:44 AM »
Already stole a spot, of course, Marine biologist most likely, or something along those lines.  :shifty:
Only a few find the way. Some don't recognize it when they do- Some... don't ever want to. We all wear masks, illusions of what we want the world to see... *Bloody Bones*

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
Re: The Cruise OOC
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 07:40:02 AM »
[float=right][/float]

I am in... likely something along the line of scientist
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 05:56:51 AM by kimbra_ailis »
.... I need an orgasm and a nap....

RPRequest

Offline CaughtByMoonlight

• BadMoonRising
  • Massive Pervert
Re: The Cruise
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 03:41:42 PM »
I think I would like to sign up as the science foundation head, financing the scientists on the cruise.

Sounds like fun. :)
Wordslut

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 04:00:19 AM »
Character Sheet to Check out

RPRequest

Offline Kornrok

• Serial Pervert
  • I despise my hypocrisy.
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 04:03:47 PM »
This is my first time playing such a clearly strong and conceptually driven idea, but I sure as hell am interested. I think I'll be taken in this experience more from a screenplays write perspective rather than a rapist, but none the less, I plan to do alot of both.

I'd like to name my character as an elusive 'Marine Archaeologist and Antiques Historian. If the choice is to remains as the salvage crew, there must be one on board with a sharpened sense and understanding of how much a pricetag can be labelled onto such salvage. On the side of his primary position on the crew, he pretty much takes order from everyone else of the crew, taking minor job roles as an engineer for maintenance and whatnot.

This somewhat subservience has left him a real easy target for provoke and tease by other members of the crew. Deep down he has always had fantasies and ideas of bestowing revenge on those who he sees deserving of it, but has always been too weak of a person to turn his fantasies into realities. Perhaps this trip just might be the thing for him. 

This character can tie in somehow with a more lucrative and business relationship with CaughtByMoonlight's character, since she is the wealthy tycoon and financer of the expedition.

Am I doing this right guys. Please get back to me as soon as you can so I can add or fix any dilemmas I may have incurred?

Offline DoctorJ

• Legion
  • Serial Pervert
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 07:21:11 AM »
Alright, I have the core elements ready, I can start the scenario once I clarify the character relationships.

As I understand them, Mr. Shultz(Kornrok) has possible ties to Marie(Moonlight) and Adrian(JDrake) is Professor to Lacy(Kimbra) leaving Aspen(Bones) with no strong ties to any PCs but possible acquaintance level familiarity with nearly everyone along academic or professional channels, i.e. heard a name or recognize a face but not truly know anyone else at the start.

All of you, should be at least distantly familiar with a Mr. Nicolaus D'hiver, a well-known field researcher and paleontologist. Any one of you could have greater association with him. Aspen has done some of her field work with Mr. D'hiver and has a professional familiarity with him and his methods.

I have languages for Adrian and Aspen, so everyone else knows only English and enough Latin for the various sciences?

Offline CaughtByMoonlight

• BadMoonRising
  • Massive Pervert
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 01:07:04 PM »
Alright, I have the core elements ready, I can start the scenario once I clarify the character relationships.

As I understand them, Mr. Shultz(Kornrok) has possible ties to Marie(Moonlight) and Adrian(JDrake) is Professor to Lacy(Kimbra) leaving Aspen(Bones) with no strong ties to any PCs but possible acquaintance level familiarity with nearly everyone along academic or professional channels, i.e. heard a name or recognize a face but not truly know anyone else at the start.

All of you, should be at least distantly familiar with a Mr. Nicolaus D'hiver, a well-known field researcher and paleontologist. Any one of you could have greater association with him. Aspen has done some of her field work with Mr. D'hiver and has a professional familiarity with him and his methods.

I have languages for Adrian and Aspen, so everyone else knows only English and enough Latin for the various sciences?

A couple items: CeCe <-- my character, after Marie-Celeste speaks French and to a degree Haitian Creole. I added this info to my character sheet to avoid extra posts. (I'm really goofy that way. I'd rather edit than make a whole new post.) So, want you to know that. :D Thanks.
Wordslut

Offline DoctorJ

• Legion
  • Serial Pervert
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 05:10:40 AM »
Excellent, yes, I did overlook changes to the existing posts.

Did anyone else post such updates in the original texts?

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 05:14:16 AM »
I will update mine tonight

RPRequest

Offline Badform

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 02:13:39 AM »
I see I arrived late. Are you still looking for people?
RH Profile for kinks: The Rabbit Hole

Offline DoctorJ

• Legion
  • Serial Pervert
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 02:43:16 AM »
There is room for one more, especially in your case as a member of the old guard, lol.

We will need to do some twisting for the late arrival, but shoot me a concept in the character thread, http://savage-violation.com/index.php?topic=14812.0 and we can figure out the best method to get you in based on it, quick and dirty would be taking a spot as one of Kornrok's crew, a salvage diver, engineer, etc.