Author Topic: The Hotel Orleans  (Read 936 times)

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
The Hotel Orleans
« on: May 22, 2015, 05:44:47 AM »
The man or woman whom is sitting behind the desk notices where you are looking, then speaks in a French Cajun accent to you, knowing somehow something about where you want to go.

While the French Quarter of New Orleans is the heart of why many visitors come to the Crescent City, there are other places as well.  One place, just off to one side in what at one time used to be a bank, is the Hotel Orleans.  There are rumors that it was not always a bank previously, and that very interesting things always take place in its rooms.. especially in the upper four floors and in what used to be the vault.  The owners are a couple named Louis and Marie LeBeaux, and they LOVE running the Hotel.  They love it so much that they offer to let people stay in some of the rooms for long term.. some even stay permanently.   What keeps them there, ah.. that is the secret, ma cheri!   If you have come here, you just don't come for a typical visit to a big city.  This is the Big Easy!  And f you are looking for the Orleans.. [chuckles with intense meaning].. you certainly didn't come just for the food and the regular kind of fun.  The card they left is right there, and it is not your normal hotel.. but then.. you already knew that.. or you wouldn't have looked at it the moment you came in the door of my travel agency...

The Hotel Orleans is a fully formed group role-play with elements of suspense, comedy, thriller, potentially horror, and absolutely intense violation set in the backdrop of the Crescent City.  It has elements of fantasy as well, with a decisively modern edge as well.  This is based on an idea that I have been wanting to do for some time, partly inspired by the old 1980s television serious Hotel, with aspects of Fantasy Island, Love Boat, Red Shoe Diaries, Twilight Zone/Outer Limits, and several Kink stories intertwined as aspects.  Please know that I am only taking certain liberties with one of my believed Cities of the South, but I am keeping it mostly intact.  What I am looking for are both male and female characters who are not afraid of "getting dirty" with a modern setting.  I will, of course, be providing play as the couple in charge of the hotel, but also of a few key NPCs who are there to help.. or "help" characters along.     

What is needed as far as characters are both males and females, who desire to be in a large city away from where they are known and where they are expected to always be responsible and "good".  There will be many very intense things that happen in this, so if you are set on certain limits not being ignored and are interested then you are encouraged strongly to state those you do not want broached at all.

Possible "specific roles" that are common to the "surface idea of the game are business types looking to get away, couples on holiday, college students on vacation, single or newly single men and women looking for an adventure of some sort, travelers and crew members on their layovers or time off, travelers looking to plant for a little bit.... people hiding from things... people "looking" for things... or certain people.. even when they don't know them yet..  These are just some suggestions for minute parts of characters to add motivation for why the character(s) you create are there.

(also.. if you do intend to portray part of a married couple if not both, pleased feel free to invite another or perhaps I can play the partner you have brought along or who has brought you along or whatever.. as not both need to be in the dark about what goes on in the Orleans...    :flame:  :evilgrin: )

Those interested in hearing more, please PM me or reply here as I will check.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Re: The Hotel Orleans
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 01:28:01 AM »
I would like to participate in this group thread.  My character would be Victoria Marshall, 25 years old, an heiress who has always had what she wanted and now is looking for an adventure.  Obviously she is spoiled use to getting what she wants but in this hotel she might just get more than she expected.  She would be blond, 5'5, long wavy hair, blue eyed and well built.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Empowered whore, and proud of it.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 08:04:10 PM »
Looks interesting. I realyze this is over a year old, but if this RP ever goes live, I'd like to join. I'd have a character of a lonely, mid-30s woman runing from her past, and looking for a place to disapear. Relativly tall, proportioned, sizable chest vith a little silicone help, short red hair, name and more details if RP starts.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline byir666

• Fight me, babe. C'mon, fight me.
  • Stalker
  • I'm the nightmare that gives you wet dreams.
    • me
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 05:52:42 PM »
Did this ever get off the ground? It's the sort of RP that I know best. I'd have liked to play a handsome male doctor (early to mid 40's, tall, athletic)  who's looking for a place where he's not know so he can let his beast out (literally or figuratively).
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emissions were like that of horses." Ezekiel 23:20

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 12:30:54 AM »
I have made the decision to go forward with this idea.  I will have a description of both the couple who own and operate the Hotel as well as some parts of the Hotel itself.  Some of that will be up this weekend for the pleasure of those still interested.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 11:30:47 PM »
Work and family issues have slowed the progress here.  But it is coming...
--Edgar Allen Poe