Author Topic: The Rape Brothel  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
The Rape Brothel
« on: September 21, 2016, 08:28:18 PM »
The scenario wuld be a shady whore-house, run under a guise of a strip club, but vhose owner resorts to all kinds of unsavery methods to get the employees to service the customers. Human traficking, kidnaping of girls/young women (and boys/young men too, to cover a whole range of customers), blackmail,  etc. The owner has conections, and even customers, from the local authoritys and law enforcement, so a blind eye is turned to the recrutment methods.

Insyde the brothel, anything goes, the policy is - customer is always right, anything they want, they get. The hookers are total property, pieces of meat that exist to be raped/used/abused any way the customer wants - as long as they can pay. The staff and the owner also have a free reign over the sex-slaves, and use them as they see fit, as wel as each-other on ocassion, in a group-orgy. Basicly, the place is a total no-limits gloves-off house of lowest passions and urges. Obviusly the potential here wuld be not just for a M/F rape, but the vhole range of it; F/F, F/M, M/M.

My character wuld be the owner, a hardened ex-hooker herself who decided to start up a full-fledged business of her own, all other spots are open. Staff (sub trainers, breakers/tamers of new sex-slaves, etc, in adition to standard staff dutys - my character wuld do some of it, but she obviusly couldnt be evrywhere at once), customers, and sex-slave hookers/potential new recruits. If anyone wuld be interested, please dont hezitate to post in this thread vith ideas and roles! :)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:37:28 PM by Natalija »
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline SubGirl96

• Ave.
  • Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwich without bread.
Re: The Rape Brothel
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 07:59:10 PM »
The scenario wuld be a shady whore-house, run under a guise of a strip club, but vhose owner resorts to all kinds of unsavery methods to get the employees to service the customers. Human traficking, kidnaping of girls/young women (and boys/young men too, to cover a whole range of customers), blackmail,  etc. The owner has conections, and even customers, from the local authoritys and law enforcement, so a blind eye is turned to the recrutment methods.

Insyde the brothel, anything goes, the policy is - customer is always right, anything they want, they get. The hookers are total property, pieces of meat that exist to be raped/used/abused any way the customer wants - as long as they can pay. The staff and the owner also have a free reign over the sex-slaves, and use them as they see fit, as wel as each-other on ocassion, in a group-orgy. Basicly, the place is a total no-limits gloves-off house of lowest passions and urges. Obviusly the potential here wuld be not just for a M/F rape, but the vhole range of it; F/F, F/M, M/M.

My character wuld be the owner, a hardened ex-hooker herself who decided to start up a full-fledged business of her own, all other spots are open. Staff (sub trainers, breakers/tamers of new sex-slaves, etc, in adition to standard staff dutys - my character wuld do some of it, but she obviusly couldnt be evrywhere at once), customers, and sex-slave hookers/potential new recruits. If anyone wuld be interested, please dont hezitate to post in this thread vith ideas and roles! :)

I'd like to take part as one of the sex-slaves, please.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 11:50:20 PM »
Noted. Welcome aboard! :)

I figure we'l probably need at least 2 more hookers (one male preferably), and some staff and customers. People can play multiple characters of corse. I'd take on the role of one more, probably one of the customers, in adition to the owner.

Offline SubGirl96

• Ave.
  • Stalker
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 03:48:24 AM »
If you have people who would like to join, I'm definitely up for it, seeing as I don't know anybody else on here.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 05:05:10 AM »
Not yet, your the first, this has been up for a while as you can see.

Offline SubGirl96

• Ave.
  • Stalker
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 08:22:03 AM »
That's alright, just let me know if you have someone.

Offline anguisette

• Stalker
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 09:11:35 AM »
I would be interested. I have a vague idea for a customer (female) but could play a slave instead.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 09:32:01 AM »
Sure thing, you can play both if you want, we wil probably need ppl to play multiple roles if we cant get enough ppl.

Offline anguisette

• Stalker
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 09:45:01 AM »
Sure, that  would work.

Offline Bluejay

• Stalker
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 10:14:22 PM »
If this gets going I'd be glad to add two characters.

A male hooker and a staff/trainer.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 10:34:24 PM »
Wel see lol. I actualy posted this request because the bloodsport one looked to be dead, so I tryed to tone the premise down a notch to make it more apealing to more ppl. I wuld rather do the bloodsport one, but if we get more ppl here... wel see. Right now, the bloodsport RP looks more likely to start up. The two ideas are in direct competition vith one another atm.

And I'm already prety full on RPs, I cant keep up with both at the same time (doesnt mean you cant start your own version of this of corse :) )

But 3 of us are interested in both (you, me and anguisette), so how about we make it a vote: who wants vhich scenario more? My vote is on Bloodsport RP.  2 of 3 votes win.

Offline Bluejay

• Stalker
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 10:42:33 PM »
Well bloodsport it is then. It has my vote.

I don't have anything else going so it's fine by me.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 10:51:29 PM »
Got it. I know angui is also very entuziastic about bloodsport one, so it wil proably even be 3 of 3 votes in favor.

SubGirl96, sorry, but looks like this idea is on-hold for the time being, but if your interested, your very welcome to join us in the bloodsport one! Heres link: http://savage-violation.com/index.php?topic=17371.msg243544#new

Offline anguisette

• Stalker
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2016, 02:00:28 PM »
Post Apoc is one of my absolute favorite genres so Blood sport would be my preference.

Offline Archon

• Stalker
  • The original Dark Archon
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2016, 03:30:46 PM »
Chief of Security/trainer position?
cheers

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2016, 04:24:58 PM »
Sounds good! Unfortunatly, this idea is on-hold for the time being, since most of the people here are now a part of http://savage-violation.com/index.php?topic=17371.0 this one. Your welcome to join us there, in fact we need more ppl :) .

Offline DocHolidaze

• Rapist/Slaver/Super Villain
  • Stalker
  • You're NEXT!
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 06:48:20 PM »
One of my favorite parts to roleplay is a SLAVER who abducts beautiful women and trains them to be "rape slaves."  Specifically, they learn to be the best RAPE possible. 

I don't train them to show submission and willingly comply.  They learn to be the best VICTIM
.. and even if the person buying or renting them is not as rough as me, he or she should leave feeling like he is the meanest rapist out there.

I sell these rape slaves to wealthy individuals with secret sex dungeons and private islands.  Some also get sold to special brothels such as yours.
Doc Holidaze
IM's and emails welcome.  Info in my profile.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 10:28:05 PM »
Hmmm... sounds interesting. Definitly a place for a character like that, if this RP gets going.