Author Topic: The Ticklehead Thread: Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)  (Read 371 times)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Wikipedia | Reddit | VICE article | The ASMR Lab

The previous ASMR thread seems to have disappeared, so here's the replacement. Have you experienced ASMR? Do you use it for sleep or anxiety? Who's your favourite ASMRtist?

"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Empowered whore, and proud of it.
Re: The Ticklehead Thread: Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 02:39:15 PM »
The ant-feet (vhat I call it)? Sure! Evry time i take a hot shower for a minute, to get the skin used to it, then sudenly swich it over to ice-cold. And in-reverse, too. I love those thermal-shocks, and evry time I have one, I feel the ant-feet down my neck.

Also have them sometimes vhen I cuddle vith my bf.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 11:24:23 AM »
No, that's not the same thing. This is something that happens not on your skin, but in your brain and spine, in response to sound triggers.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 09:42:05 PM »
Huh. Then I guess I never had it.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 10:57:19 AM »
You should give the videos a try and see if they give you any kind of sensation. Just lean back, close your eyes and listen to the sounds.

Offline Natalija

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 04:07:03 PM »
Y, no... vent thru about half the vid, before that chick's vhispering started to creep me out. Hypnosis is all wel and good, but there are NO ppl I'd trust so far to try this on me.

And no, I didnt get any sensations, asyde from reflexive smirking at how ridiculus it is :P

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 10:07:30 PM »
It's not ridiculous, just because you don't experience the phenomenon doesn't mean it's not a thing.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 03:51:28 AM »
ASMR is finally entering the corporate world. Companies are finally waking up to the fact that ASMR is an advertising goldmine. GentleWhispering did a video sponsored by Blue Apron, and now IKEA is doing ASMR videos on YouTube to advertise their new furniture range. Article