Author Topic: The Back Door Inn - Anklestrap 10 & rvplymates  (Read 279 times)

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
The Back Door Inn - Anklestrap 10 & rvplymates
« on: July 30, 2017, 11:05:30 PM »
Stephanie Nicole Conners is a third grade teacher and she loves her job.  She chose to teach that level as students of that age group still have open minds and do not chose to hide who they really are.  She smiled as she thought about how open they were about what they felt and what they thought.  In her class they had the ability to say whatever was on their mind without fear of being laughed at or corrected.  It was broadly known by all the students that she was a good teacher and an excellent listener.  No child had ever been left behind in her class mostly because if extra help was needed she was there to do it.

She was originally from Sterling Falls, Michigan but quickly accepted her position out of state.  It was Friday, the last day of school for the summer.  She felt a little sad about that but she knew she would have a new batch of students in the fall.  All her students had excelled and were going into the 4th grade.  She was very proud of them all and had told them so before taking them to their new class and introducing them to Mrs. Summers.  She left quickly as she felt tears building up and also she knew that Miss Marshall would soon be there with her new students.  The thought of that made her smile.

All sadness was gone when she left the school.  She had met her students and felt that September couldn't come too quickly.  She left the school with a spring in her step.  Her house which she rented was not too far from the school so she walked.  Half way there was The Back Door Inn.  They served good food and she felt she should celebrate the promotion of all her students.  She entered the darkened place and wondered why they kept it that way.  A little light on the food would be nice.  Each table had a glass enclosed candle and it seemed that everyone there spoke in hushed voices.  All in all it was a nice place to wind down.  When she entered her usual waiter came to her table and asked if she wanted the usual which was a vodka and tonic.  "Yes", she said and smiled at him as she told him, "The usual food also."

When her waiter left she relaxed.  She could hear hushed voices as usual.  She was use to that now.  It gave her a feeling of peace.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
Re: The Back Door Inn - Anklestrap 10 & rvplymates
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 12:10:21 AM »
My name is Todd and I'm 28 years old. I stand 6-1 and keep my weight around
185. I work out 3 to 4 times a week, and run for distance about 3 times during a week.
I think of myself as good looking, brown hair straight, cut to my collar. I like to go unshaven
for several days at a time.
I work at a few part time jobs, painting, some carpentry work. I have been in this town
about 9 months now. It is getting time to be moving on. I got that itch that I outta
be hitting the road. It is a okay town, kinda small, for me. But the real reason is, I am
a rapist, for about 10 years now. That is why I am a drifter.
I have bagged two women in this area in the 9 months I have been here. First was a
19 year old coed, and three months ago, a 32 year old MILF. I just know when it's
time to leave. But I also am fighting the itch to fuck one more cunt before I go find
another hunting ground.
So I decided to stop in a good spot to check pieces of meat" out. It is called 'The Back Door
Inn." It is a Friday, late afternoon. I walked in, order a beer, and stood for a while
checking out the babes that were there. Several chicks caught my eye, but I kept walking
around with my beer.
I almost missed her, but I looked down an aisle and I saw a woman sitting, eating alone,
What caught my was a pair of legs, one crossed over the other, sweet calves, and a hint of
of thigh, but one of her black pumps was hanging loosely, off her foot, dangling from her
big toe. I literally stopped to stare. It was mesmerizing, and she was so into eating
and seemed to be off in space.
I looked her over, light brown hair, above her shoulders, black frammed glasses, couldn't
tell much more. But she had caught my full attention.
I was caught in the aisle and had to shift to allow people to go by. I looked up and this woman
hadn't moved. I would guess her to be mid 20's. She also made my cock twitch and
I knew the feeling from before, this chick was rape material. Hell, who knew,
maybe I could bed her down without even trying, but taking her by force was more
my style.
I walked to her table and stopped, she finally looked up. She wasn't beautiful, cute
fit her just right. Behind those glasses were two big brown eyes.
'Would you mind if I sat down ........ this is a singles bar?
I awaited her answer, and later her cunt, mouth, and ass!!

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 10:55:05 PM »
I was in deep thought about the children that had moved on and the new ones I had met too briefly today as I ate.  It had been a good term and I was proud that no student was left behind.  That was always my goal when the new school year started and so far I had met all my goals.  Suddenly I noticed a figure in front of me as I raised my eyes.  I kept raising my eyes up a very well made body that seemed to go on forever until I reached the face of a very good looking man.  Before I could ask him what he wanted he spoke, "'Would you mind if I sat down ........ this is a singles bar?  I foolishly said, "Singles Bar?"  I had not realized this place was one of them.  I blushed and quickly said, "Yes, you may sit down, would you like something to eat?"  I blushed again as I wondered if this man knew how stupid I was.  I had been coming here for a long time and never had I realized what it was.

As he sat down I looked around and really looked at what was going on here.  Men and women on each table seemed to be flirting with each other.  I was the only dummy that came here to eat.  My eyes finally returned to my new guest as I told him, "I did not realize this was a singles bar."  I blushed again as I knew right than and there that I should not have admitted that to a complete stranger.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 11:02:08 PM by rvplymates »

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 07:35:20 PM »
I immediately realized I had totally surprised her and even embarrassed her.
She was speaking quickly, and even asked if I wanted something to eat? Her face, cute face
was blushing in a most sexy way.

'I can tell I surprised you, and I am very sorry. You appeared lost in thought. So I apologize, and
let me introduce myself. George Curtis is who I am"
I reached out my hand to shake her. She offered her hand to me. It was sweet to touch her.
Her smile seemed generous, yet a bit reserved.
My plan was already in place, lying about my name. As the handshake ended I took a moment to size her up.
Her light brown hair appeared soft, and sexy. Behind her dark rimmed glasses were a pair of beautiful,
big brown eyes. They were magnetic. Her mouth was small, yet her bottom lip was a touch pouty.
She had on a red blouse, sprinkled with white design. It buttoned up the front, and I was unable
to gauge any thought of the size of her boobs. It really didn't matter, the size of her tits, in fact I was more
of  a small breast guy.

I already had a glimpse of her legs and black pumps. With every tick of the clock I wanted her body!
She didn't wear much make-up, to my pleasure. All that went through my brain in a second or two.
'Yes, yes, I would like something to eat, if that is still okay with you. I don't want to intrude?"
The fucking hell I didn't want to intrude, I wanted to shove my dick down her throat, up her pussy, and
split her ass into halves!

'But before I order, I still don't know your name, Miss?"
I noticed she didn't have an engagement or wedding ring on, just a simple silver ring on the first finger
on her right hand.

She appeared to blush again, what did I stumble on here, a virgin, a shy innocent, girl-next -door
type? If so, it would be an ultimate fantasy of mine! I just couldn't scare this woman off. This one
could like winning a lottery. I looked at her and gave her my best smile. I waited to hear her answer.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 07:39:25 PM by Anklestrap10 »

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 11:40:55 PM »
I realized too late that I had asked a strange man if he wanted something to eat.  The heat of my blush was almost too overpowering as I gaped at him.  I blushed again when he told me he realized he had surprised me.  I wanted to crawl in a hole and hide but knew I couldn't do that.  I felt better as he apologized for surprising me.  I gave him a weak smile as I told him, "My name is Stephanie Nicole Conners."  I almost groaned as I realized I had given my middle name.  I had no experience with men in a social environment but I was sure other women didn't give their middle name when they first met a man.  His hand was warm around my own as I looked into his eyes.  It was hard to tell what color they were as it was dark but they looked as if they might be green.  His hair looked as if it was a honey color but again it was hard to tell.  His features were unbelievably handsome.  I wondered why he would want to be with me.  He wore a dark shade of blue slacks and a lighter shade blue shirt.  He was tall that was for sure, he would tower over my 5' 4" frame but my heels would give me a few inches of height.

My eyes followed him down as he sat and I continued to look into his eyes.  I realized I was staring at him and quickly said,  without thinking, "This is coolio that you would want to be with me."  I blushed again as probably you would think I was some kind of boob.  My mind raced but I could not think of any way to explain what I had said to a complete stranger.  I just stared at him waiting for him to walk off.  I realized I was blushing as I lowered my eyes and looked at the table.

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 11:33:18 PM »
Suddenly this young woman broke eye contact and was looking down at
the table. Had I destroyed this woman's confidence and humiliated her this quickly?
That was my goal, of course, but not this soon. Maybe in three hours, when she was naked,
and I had her pinned down on a bed! I wanted to repair this situation quickly.
I need to turn on my charm, and hope for the best ending, for me.

I spotted a waitress and waved her over. 'I would like to order a burger and fries, and a beer.
Also, please bring this young lady another drink, and put this entire bill, both of us, on my tab.
This is on me." The waitress hurried off. That was step one.

I turned my attention back to this cute, sexy woman across from me. 'I am very sorry if I did
anything to make you uncomfortable. This wasn't the best start, I surprised you, and shouldn't
have. I must tell you I am the luckiest guy here. I am sitting with a very attractive woman,
and I hope to make amends. Could we just start from the beginning?"

It was as much bull shit as I could muster. Don't get get me wrong, this girl was cute, sexy in
an innocent way. No, she wasn't a beauty queen, but I DID find her cute, and in another
dimension, I would have enjoyed dating her, and who knows from there. But, taking this
young woman by force was the goal for the night. She would be my fuck toy by the time the
sun came up again!

I was encouraged by her face tilting up and her gorgeous big brown eyes starting to look at me.
I was fairly sure my fake sincerity had done the trick.

This one would be a real notch on my belt, shy, pure innocent, naive, and leggy!! I was going
to need to put forth a real effort to bag this one.

'Now tell me about yourself Stephanie Nicole Connors?"

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 02:27:53 AM »
I was still looking down at the table when I heard the sound of your voice.  I turned my head back to you as I knew you were not talking to me.  I was surprised to see our waitress standing by the table.  I was a bit confused but than I realized you were probably ordering your food that I had offered to pay for.  I was quite surprised after you gave your order that you ordered me another drink.  I was shocked as you told her that you were going to pay the bill.  I was staring at you as you turned back to me.  I listened to you wide eyed as you apologized to me, 'I am very sorry if I did anything to make you uncomfortable. This wasn't the best start, I surprised you, and shouldn't have. I must tell you I am the luckiest guy here. I am sitting with a very attractive woman, and I hope to make amends. Could we just start from the beginning?"  At first I didn't know what to say but than I felt so happy that I smiled and said the first thing that came into my mind, "Dealio".  I immediately realized what I said and blushed with embarrassment as I wondered what this man must be thinking about me.

When you asked me to tell you about myself I smiled and began to tell you about my position as a third grade teacher.  I hadn't realize how many cute and funny things had happened during the school year.  I found myself laughing at the little things that had happened during the that time.  I spoke about my students and their different abilities.  I told you I was lucky to have such nice students.  I also told you a truth that I had never told anyone, "You know children in the third grade have no fear of saying what is on their mind.  At that age they are willing to trust that you are telling the truth.  They do not have a secret agendas.  It is the best grade to teach.  When I was just a sub I had to teach the 6Th grade and I tell you though the children were nice, they were also suspicious.  They do not take what you say at face value.  They go and check out all that you teach.  But they are honest, I don't know how many times a student of that grade came back to me and told me I was right.  Third grade is the best.  The hardest part of teaching is when you have to say good bye.  Your proud of them but you also know that the time with them is over.  It makes me feel sad but than in September I have a new class to teach.  So it is also satisfying.  Oh listen to me going on and on and I have not asked you what you do for a living."  I smiled at you and waited.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 02:49:38 AM by rvplymates »

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 03:35:07 PM »
 'Wow," I said, after about being bored to death by her answer, which seemed like a political
campaign speech. Yet, she sure had passion for teaching. her brown eyes were sparkling as she
spoke about teaching. When she talked about her students her face lit up, with a very beautiful
expression of love for them and educating them.

'That was amazing, Stephanie, you really love teaching! It comes through loud and clear! Your face
can't hide the passion you have for it. Your smile is so beautiful, I bet you are all smiles
in a  classroom!" She blushed again, and redness in her cheeks became apparent. I was truly beginning
to think she was still inexperienced around guys. How many boyfriends, or even dates, had she had?
The thought of her being a virgin excited me, although just fucking her  against her will would be more
than enough to satisfy my urges.

'Me, well ......... I work for a computer training company. So I travel quite a lot. the most time I am in a
town is 2 weeks. Usually it is just a week, then on to another town. it's fun, I enjoy it. But it is sure difficult to
to meet someone to ask them out for a date. 'Ya know what I mean?"  I looked at her face and she had a very
perplexed look on her face.

I took a bite of my burger, and a drink of my beer, anxious to hear her response. I noticed a Christian cross
necklace hanging from around her neck. It fell to just above her breasts. I still wondered, no, really wanted to know
what was under her blouse? What size were those puppies?

She took a drink and appeared ready to speak. I could not fucking wait to hear what came out of that pretty
mouth.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 03:38:56 PM by Anklestrap10 »

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2017, 02:24:52 AM »
"Wow," I smiled broadly when you said that.  I had never spoken of my teaching position with another person before it was heart warming that someone understood my passion.  I listened as you continued, "'That was amazing, Stephanie, you really love teaching! It comes through loud and clear! Your face can't hide the passion you have for it. Your smile is so beautiful, I bet you are all smiles in a  classroom!" I blushed as I told you, "Actually it is hard sometimes to look serious in class as I do enjoy teaching especially the third grade.  They have open minds and drink in every word you say.  When the end of the year comes I know I have done a good job but I also feel sad as I have to lose the children that I have come to know and yes love.

I looked into your eyes waiting for you to tell me what you did for a living.  I listened attentively as you told me, 'Me, well ......... I work for a computer training company. So I travel quite a lot. the most time I am in a town is 2 weeks. Usually it is just a week, then on to another town. it's fun, I enjoy it. But it is sure difficult to meet someone to ask them out for a date. 'Ya know what I mean?" I nodded my head feeling bad as I knew with your work there would be no way that we could have a lasting relationship.  I realized that I liked you which was perplexing.

I watched as you took a bite of your burger and sipped your beer.  I moved my hand to my cross and fingered it as I tried to think of how to phase what I wanted to say.   I cleared my throat and asked, "Have you ever considered settling down in lets say a town like this."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:26:54 AM by rvplymates »

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2017, 04:28:50 PM »
As Stephanie played with her cross, moving it all around her fingers, I was again drawn to
her breasts, or lack there of. Just what shape were they, how big, what were her nipples like?
All that intriques me about her. Then came a question I wasn't ready for.

"Have you ever considered settling down in let's say a town like this?" She asked, with those
big brown eyes, even doe like eyes, looking at me. Was she interested in me? What the hell,
was I interested in her, was a better question. Answering would need to be something
that didn't give her too much hope, yet, don't crush any hope she might have.

I took another drink and bought some time as our waitress stopped by and I ordered another
beer, and, "another refill for this pretty young lady, too" Stephanie gave me a surprised
face, yet, I sensed she was more interested in my response to her question.

I set my beer down and began, "well, yes, settling down has crossed my mind, but I have things
I want to do first. But, yes settling down, with the RIGHT woman has definetely crossed my mind.
I just haven't found that RIGHT woman yet. However, I have a very open mind, and always open
to new possibilities!"

I let those words sink in for her, and myself, as I was lying through my teeth. She again looked
unsure or puzzled by my words. The perfect opportunity to take conversation back.

"Now, you say, a town like this, let me ask you? I don't know much about this town,
except for The Back Door Inn! What do you know about the The Back Door Inn? Do you
come here much?"

"I grew up in a big city, Los Angeles. I am a city boy, I love the hustle and bustle of a city,
that has something happening all the time, night life, you know?" The look on her face
told me she didn't understand that lifestyle.

"Where did you grow up Stephanie? Are you from around here?"

I thought better of calling this town, just full of hicks. My beer, and Stephanie's refill was
delivered to our table. I lifted my beer mug towards her and said, "I'm happy I sat down here,
I hope you are too."

Maybe I would tell her later, it was her sexy calves, and her black pump dangling off her
toes that drew me to her. But, then again, when I tell her that my cock will be buried deep
in her pussy!!

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2017, 01:31:45 AM »
I was eager to hear your answer to my question.  That kind of surprised me as I realized I hoped you would say yes.  It seemed to take an eternity for you to answer.  I was surprised when you ordered us both another beer.  I knew I had enough.  I was not much of a drinker.  When you set the glass down I looked at you attentively.  Hope disappeared as you spoke about things you wanted to do.  My ears perked up when you said you would settle down with the right woman.  Than you told me you had not found the right woman and my hopes crashed into a million little pieces before you put them back together by saying you had an open mind that was always open to new possibilities.  I smile broadly with new hope in my heart.

I giggled as you asked me what I knew about the Back Door Inn and if I came here often.  I looked at you and could see the stunned look on your face.  I quickly said, "I'm so sorry about laughing at your question but you see I come here every payday and of course the last day of school for something to eat and until today, I did not know it was a singles bar.  I just thought it was a good place to eat and then walk home."  I do drive but the school is within walking distance and my route takes me right pass the Back Door Inn.  So you see you knew more about the Inn than I did and you are new to the town."  She laughed again and than smiled at him.

She listened to him as he told her he had grown up in Los Angeles.  When he called himself a city boy she smile.  It was obvious to her that he did like city life as the way he spoke of it actually make his eyes shine.  She could tell he especially enjoyed the nightlife which brought a frown to her face as she had never experienced a night life.  When he asked her where she had grown up she quickly told him, "I didn't grow up here but in a town like this.  I lived with my Grandparents as my parents were scientists and always busy.  My Grandparents were always there for me.  I miss them but once a year I go to visit for a month during summer vacation.  They live in a town similar to this one.

When another beer was delivered I was not sure if I should drink it.  I was not use to having more than one drink with my dinner.  When you lifted your mug I knew enough to lift my drink and say, "I am happy you sat down here too."  Of course I had to take a sip of my drink.  I realized I was a bit tipsy.  I knew I should leave soon as I was not use to having more than one drink.  I wanted to talk with you a bit more so I smiled at you and asked, "How long will you be in our little town."

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2017, 06:47:32 PM »
I really wasn't too surprised by her answer that she grew up in a small town, similar to this one.
Like I thought before, cute woman, maybe a hick, in a hick town.

Noticing those beautiful brown eyes, and even more when she removed her black frammed glasses
for a moment to get something out of her eye, I detected a bit of glossing over in those sexy eyes.
It was time to press the issue even more. I lifted my beer one more time moving it towards her.

"A toast to your students moving on, and to their wonderful, very attractive teacher!"

She lifted her's, and we clanked glasses. I watched her take a drink and swallow hard. She took several
breaths before announcing she needed to excuse herself. She needed to use the restroom, and would I excuse her?
It was what I had been waiting since I saw her. Now I would get the full body shot I wanted.

"Of course Stephanie, is everything all right?"

She assured me she was fine. I did watch her hold on to the table for a second or two longer than
I thought she would. Was Stephannie tipsy? Was she more drunk than I thought? If she was becoming drunk
that could help me or hinder me. I was going to need to be on my game to finish this night having her body
for my late night dessert!

But now my eyes were glued on her walking away. I started looking at her black pumps, her high heels wobbling
for a moment or two. Moving up, her calves were exquisite, a bit large, but they turned me on! Her hips swayed
perfectly, her ass was full, and like her calves, a touch bigger, but thinking of sticking my cock up between
her ass cheeks was exhilarating!!

Everything about her worked for my tastes. Yes, I could take her in her bed, in fact she just might invite me
to fill her pussy with my sperm. However, taking her my way was my choice. She was a type I loved, sexy,
and she really didn't know that she was. She was like the MILF, who had no idea that she still was sexy to more
men than her husband. I wanted Stephanie Nicole Connors's in every sexual way possible!

I drank some more, then began to wonder, she'd been gone for a while now. Maybe she pulled the old trick
of "going to the restroom" and never coming back. I'd had that pulled on me before. I started to think I'd
lost my "fuck toy" for this night. Then she appeared. I felt my cock twitch, and relief came over me.

I smiled back at her, as she lifted her arm up to wave at me. I could see her front side. Legs were nice, the hem
of her dark skirt several inches above her knees. Her blouse was tucked inside her skirt, yet there really was
no hint of tits bouncing, or even moving. So Stephanie was flat chested. It really was no problem for
me. Even small bumps could be plenty of fun!

I stood up as she sat down. She smiled again, her white teeth looked great. Her mouth small, but very kissable
and seeing her lips wrapped around my cock, well it would be worthy of a few cell photo pics!

"You were missed Stephanie, I enjoy hearing about you and your upbringing." She smiled, shyly. I was really
shoveling shit this night. I couldn't give a fuck about her life, there was only one thing I wanted from her!

"Stephanie, what do you do in your spare time? And don't tell me grading papers. What do you enjoy doing, sports,
I have no clue, please tell me? You look like you are in great shape? How do you do that?"

This sexy one was going to be so entertaing and show me all of her body tonight!!!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 07:44:17 PM by Anklestrap10 »

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2017, 12:47:56 AM »
I knew I should not drink any more as I was starting to feel funny as I took off my glasses and wiped at my eyes.  When I put them back on you suddenly said, "A toast to your students moving on, and to their wonderful, very attractive teacher!" I smiled as I lifted my glass but I really didn't want to drink any more.  I was feeling funny as we clinked our glasses.  I needed to get away for a bit so after I took a drink I told you I had to use the restroom.  I excused myself and stood up feeling unsteady on my feet.  You must have noticed something as you asked, "Of course Stephanie, is everything all right?"

I told him I was fine as I held onto the table as a wave of dizziness came over me.  When I was sure I could walk to the Ladies Room I smiled at him and released the table.  I managed to walk without stumbling to my destination.  When I got in the bathroom I quickly went to the sink and wet my face.  I dried it with a paper towel and went into the stall to relieve myself.  I knew I had to go home which made me sad as I wanted to continue our conversation.  I washed my hands and splashed cold water on my face before drying both with a paper towel.

I knew I had to go home which made me feel sad as I would have to leave you.  Than I thought well he isn't the small town type so its best I don't pin my hopes on him.  I could see him smiling at me as I smiled and waved to him.  I was relieved when I made it to the table without stumbling over my own feet.  Yes it was time to leave and I knew I should not take another sip of my drink.  I was ready to tell you that I had to leave when suddenly you spoke, "You were missed Stephanie, I enjoy hearing about you and your upbringing." I smiled and got ready to speak when suddenly you spoke again.  "Stephanie, what do you do in your spare time? And don't tell me grading papers. What do you enjoy doing, sports,
I have no clue, please tell me? You look like you are in great shape? How do you do that?"

I knew I was stuck as you had asked so many questions.  It would be rude to just tell you I had to leave.  "Well, I enjoy bowling and tennis and I do some running to keep fit.  Early in the morning I go to the park and run on the track they have there.  Listen, it has been nice talking with you but I have to go home now.  I hope to see you in the future if you pass through town again stop by the school."

I stood up to quickly and realized the room was spinning.

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2017, 12:10:49 AM »
It was obvious Stephanie was having issues. Even as she sat, telling me about how she
kept herself fit, she didn't appear to be feeling well. All the clues were there, she had drank too
much. My plan to get her a little buzzed, even a bit drunk, had backfired on me. I should
have known a shy, innocent girl like she appeared to be wouldn't drink very much. I just
hadn't run into many women, probably none, that wouldn't drink with me.

I began to respond to her answer about keep fit. But her face betrayed her, paleness was
coming over her. Thinking as fast as I could, I said, "I need to take you home."

She held up a hand to protest, but I wasn't about to let this get away from me now. I caught
the waitress and asked her to bring our bill. Stephanie tried stand again, and couldn't do it.
"Please Stephanie, drink some water and I'll get this tab paid and we are going to sit outside
and get you some fresh air. That will clear your head."

She started to shake her head no, and again tried to stand. She sat back down. I got up
and came around to sit right next to her. she smelled clean, her perfume very soft and
on the light side. Being this close to her only increased my sexual hunger to have this woman
on my terms, rough!

The waitress returned with the bill. I pulled out 5 twenty's , and looked at the tab, and handed
her 3 of them, telling her to keep the change.

Stephanie was drinking water, and seemed to be attempting to thank me. I looked at her
and thought what a fun fuck this was going to be. I might have to work at this more than
I first thought. But to bag this leggy, innocent chick would be a notch on my belt!!

Finally, after some more water, and deep breaths I helped her to her feet, and we slowly
walked out of the Back Door Inn. I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Very soon Stephanie
Nicole Connors was going to understand about the "back door" her "back door!"

Outside we sat on the bench, she was breathing in wonderful refreshing air. She was getting color
back in her face.

After a few minutes I asked her, "you said you lived around here, and walked. Where
do you live, tell me where and I will walk you home?"

I looked down, she had sat down quickly, and the hem of her skirt was halfway up her thighs.
They were amazing, and I so wanted to touch and rub them both, with my hand disappearing
under her skirt, heading to her twat!! But, I needed to be patient, play my role a little longer.

I looked up at her face, a shy smile was there, and she began to talk.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:15:20 AM by Anklestrap10 »

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 02:19:11 AM »
"I need to take you home."  Your words startled me for a second before I held up my hand to protest.  I could hear you speak to the waitress and tried to stand again but found myself plopping back down on the chair.  I heard your voice as from a distance though I knew you were right next to me imploring me, "Please Stephanie, drink some water and I'll get this tab paid and we are going to sit outside and get you some fresh air. That will clear your head."  I shook my head no as it was my bill but when I tried to stand up the room spun around me and I had to quickly sit down.  I could feel the heat of your body next to me and knew you were sitting right next to me now.

The room was still spinning when the waitress arrived again.  I was in no condition to argue about the bill.  I began to drink water.  I tried to think you but my head was spinning again.  I began to take deep breaths between drinking water and finally I looked at you.  I did not have to say a word as you quickly helped me to stand and I leaned on you a bit as you walled me out of the Back Door Inn.  I was grateful as you led me to a bench and I sat down and took some deep breaths before I was able to breath normally.

I was getting ready to apologize to you for not paying the bill when suddenly you spoke.  I looked at you as you asked, "you said you lived around here, and walked. Where
do you live, tell me where and I will walk you home?"  I smiled at you and said, "Aren't you nice, offering to walk me home.  I really appreciate that as I am not so steady on my feet.  I usually don't drink so much.  Usually on drink is enough but we got talking and well it seemed so natural to drink.  Now I know I should not have.  I live a few block away from the Back Door.  I feel pretty good now, you really don't have to walk me home.  How much was the bill, remember I was going to treat you."

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 01:26:19 AM »
The fresh air helped to clear my mind as well. I could tell she was feeling better, her smile
was back on her face, she was talking fast, using lots of words, and that seemed normal for her.
She was telling me I didn't need to walk her home. Who the hell did she think she was,
wrecking my plans for the night. This woman, Stephanie, a real upgrade in what I
thought I might find tonight, wasn't going to do that to me.

I mean, seriously, I just could not let grade A legs like hers get away from me. So, she
might be flat chested, I could play with her little puppies and have no complaints. To
top it off she had a firm, grade A ass, as well.

She was finishing saying, "remember I was going to treat you." But before she finished I
put two fingers up to her mouth and touched her soft lips, "Shhhh, slow down,
I will make you a deal, no, a date, next Friday night, meet me here, The Backdoor Inn,
and YOU can treat me to dinner. Wear your best going out clothes, and we'll go
dancing, or something fun after dinner!"

The look on her face, those sexy big brown eyes from behind her glasses, was priceless.
"I am happy you are feeling better. I take responsibility for buying you more drinks
than I should have. I must confess I get nervous around a woman I find very attractive
and would like to spend more time with. Geez, you're one of only a few people I'd
fess up about that."

Once again, I seemed to give her more than maybe she was ready for. I never gave my
pile of bullshit a second thought. I was trying not to just stare at her thighs, now more
than half of those hot, and I do mean HOT lean thighs, were very visible! The best part was
I am positive Stephanie Nicole Connors had no idea what and how much she was
entertaining me with!

I took a deep breath and let out, "as for you walking home alone, just isn't happening.
You are feeling a little unsteady, because of my poor manners, my fault, my bad. And
Stephanie I can not let you walk home alone in the dark. Look the sun set a while ago.
There are some real creeps out there on a Friday night, nope, I can't let you do it."

With that I reached down and took her right hand, "now what is your address, Stephanie?"

Was she stupid enough to buy this "Knight in shinning armor" crap. I'd find out
shortly.

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 01:33:10 AM »
I was rambling on as I did not want to say good-bye.  I was surprised when two of your fingers touch my lips and you shushed me.  I looked up into your eyes as you proposed a deal but clarified it by saying a date.  I smiled up at you and nodded my head as you offered a fairy tale date.  You and I next Friday.  We were to meet in front of the Backdoor Inn and I could treat you to dinner.  I giggled as you told me to wear my best going out clothing and we would go dancing or something after dinner.  I nodded my head yes as it felt right and I did want to see you again.  I liked you very much.

I shook my head no when you said you felt responsible for buying me too many drinks.  I was about to say it was my fault when you admitted you got nervous around women who you are attracted to.  I smiled even more when you admitted I was one of the few people that you would fess up too.   When you finally told me that I was not walking home alone I told you.  "That is very sweet and gallant of you, of course you can walk me home.  Maybe you will let me give you a cup of coffee before you make your own way home."

I pointed down the street.  "I don't live far from here, just a few blocks."  I grabbed your hand and smiled at you as I led you the three blocks to my home.  "Well here we are." I opened the gate that led into the front yard and turned to shut the gate.  I smiled as I saw you shut it and began walking up to the house.  Two steps onto the porch and than I turned to you and asked, "Would you like a cup of coffee before you make your own way home."

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 02:41:53 PM »
Stephanie appeared very pleased, excited possibly, in my idea
of a "date" in a week. I reached for her hand, and she was already
waiting with her open hand.

She pointed and indicated her house was 3 blocks down this street. We
walked and she held my hand tight. I listened to her high heels clicking on
the pavement. The sound of her heels were like sexual candy to me, almost
as if foreplay had started, for me. I didn't figure Stephanie would ever remember
this walk as the start of foreplay. I would never forget that walk, the sound of her high heels,
or catching an occasional glimpse of her legs! I couldn't get over how a woman could
be so blessed with these exquisite legs!

The conversation drifted to all kinds of topics, school, travel, this town, back to her excitement
for her new students. Quickly we were at her house. Stephanie pointed it out, proudly.

Amazingly, it was what I would picture her house to be like. Most obvious was the white picket
fence around it. So typical Stephanie, the small town hick. I wondered to myself how much
sexual experience she had, was she a virgin??? Did she know what a blow job was, and how to give
oral sex?? What if she was a virgin?? I would have to use that ass of hers. It swayed, it called my name,
"come fuck me," I thought it was calling to me.  Oh hell, I'd know all those answers soon enough.

She had a smile on her face as she pointed out her garden, and of course, that fence. We stopped for a moment or two,
on her porch, and it was awkward for a brief second. I thought she'd tell me "thanks, and good night."

But, it wasn't what I thought. Stephanie was in the process of asking me, "would you like a cup
of coffee before you make your own way home?" It was fascinating looking into her brown eyes,
her sexy lips moving, inviting inside her house for coffee. I pictured those lips wrapped
around my shaft. It was one I had thought about for the last few hours and now it was that much
closer to coming true.

I had formulated a hundred plans in my head since I knew Stephanie was my fuck toy for
the night, now she was inviting me inside her house. A new plan was coming together.

"Yes, yes, I appreciate the offer. Thank you, a nice way to conclude this evening. Thank you
Stephanie."

She unlocked the door and I followed her in. At this point of the evening, I would have thought
my hand would have been clamped over her mouth, my other hand yanking one of her wrists up
behind her back. But Stephanie had given me the key to an even better opportunity. She had, in
reality, given me the key to her pussy. She didn't know it, she was so innocent, so small town.

She hung her purse up, closed the door, and invited me to sit down. Her hand motioned me to the
couch. It was so clear that she hadn't done this much before, inviting a man into her house, making him
coffee. She did it well, but I sensed her inexperience. How wonderful for me to teach her the
way of the world, and how rapists take all they want!!

She excused herself to go into the kitchen. My eyes narrowed in on her calves and ass, moving away.
I had choosen wisely, she was everything I could ask for, a shy, innocent, sweet, teacher, living
alone, with a sexy body! How had I gotten so lucky??

I waited for her to return.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 02:49:44 PM by Anklestrap10 »

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 12:24:48 AM »
I was happy that you were willing to spend a little more time with me.  I really liked you and I wondered if you could be the one.  I always wanted to have a relationship but every other man I knew was more interested in getting me into bed without really knowing me.  You seemed different.  You really seemed to respect me and that went a long way in making me think something special might be about to happen.  When you agreed to have coffee with me I was delighted.

I unlocked my door and turned to you and smiled as I reached into the room and flicked on the light switch.  I smiled at you as I said, "Welcome to my home."  As I walked in I hung my purse up and led you to the living room.  I motioned to the couch and told you, "I am going to make our coffee."  I went into the kitchen and put the pot on and looked into the fridge.  I pulled out a cake that I had baked.  I hoped you like vanilla filling and frosting.  I cut two piece for us and poured the coffee feeling excited to have you in my home.

I got out a tray and arranged the two plates on it as the coffee perked.  I placed the creamer and the bowl of sugar on the tray with two spoons before pouring the coffee into the two cup.  I felt lucky to have met such a nice man who had worried about me when I was dizzy from drinking too much.  Once the coffee was poured I place the cups onto the try.  I added the sugar bowl and the creamer to the tray.  I picked the tray up and began to walk back to the living room.

As I walked to the living room I called out, "Here we go."  I didn't look up at you until I had the tray safely on the coffee table.  I sat down next to you and turned my face to you.  "I hope you like vanilla cake."

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 12:13:25 AM »
   I sat on the couch, the quietness, as Stephanie was in the kitchen, was
nerve racking. The silence was almost too much to take. It gave me time
to think and rethink my plan of attack.

Finally she returned and not only had coffee and cups, but creamer as well.
She was carrying a large tray. "Here we go," she said. She carefully
set the tray down on the coffee table. As she brought the tray in she walked
slowly and carefully, she wobbled just a touch in her high heels.

"I hope you like cake," Stephanie asked, enthusiastically. Sitting down next to me
she looked at me with a nervous smile.

"Yes, yes, I do. It looks delicious! Thank you." I replied.

What I really thought dessert was going to be was Stephanie!!! Maybe I missed
my best shot. No, fuck no, I told myself. I had every advantage, and I had her
in her apartment, a perfect place. She'd never be able to sleep in her bed after
tonight. I planned to leave her with horrible memories, and lasting nightmares.

I took my coffee, drinking some, telling her, "this is very good." I loved her
shy, innocent smile. Why this woman did not have a boyfriend was beyond me.

Small talk ensued for a few minutes, as I noticed her skirt riding up her thighs.
I don't think she was aware of the amount of sexy thigh she was showing me!
Taking sips of coffee, my mind would wander to what her pussy looked liked, shaved
clean, or a bush? I thought about if she'd ever sucked a cock before?

Finally, my brain was screaming at me, and my cock was begging me for relief. The time
had arrived, for me, and the time that would change Stephanie Nicole Connors
life forever.

I set my cup onto the tray on the coffee table. I turned, looked in her big brown eyes
and then at her mouth. I leaned in towards her face. She seemed to know I wanted
to kiss her. I moved in slowly, knowing the next 5 minutes I would be doing everything
at quick speed.

I tilted my head and my  mouth came to touch her sweet, soft, tender lips. My plan was a second
from becoming all I have ever wanted since I set my eyes on her beautiful legs!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 12:17:20 AM by Anklestrap10 »

Offline rvplymates

• Extremely Depraved
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2017, 02:37:39 AM »
"Yes, yes, I do. It looks delicious! Thank you."  I was smiling at you as you sipped your coffee.  I took a drink from mine before putting it down and picking up a plate with a piece of cake on it.  I held it out to you waiting for you to take it.  I blushed as you told me how good the coffee was.  I smiled at you again as we began to talk  I was having a good time and I knew it was because of you.  I watched as you set your cup down and than turned to face me.  I looked into your eyes as you face came closer to mine. 

I closed my eyes as your lips pressed against mine.  I was enjoying the wonderful kiss we were sharing.  My heart was beating wildly as I wondered if you were the one.