Author Topic: She's running around bottomless  (Read 313 times)

Offline Himannv

• Stalker
She's running around bottomless
« on: August 01, 2017, 06:41:17 AM »
Hey everyone. I'm a rape story writer who normally adds a lot of humiliation in the story. Hope the title grabbed your attention. :)

I'm looking for an audience really and I want to write a few stories that are based on responses of the readers. So I'll be having a few polls at the end of my stories so that you all can choose the next step. Hope I've come to the right place.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Re: She's running around bottomless
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 04:05:01 AM »
Welcome! Feel free to post your stories in our story section. Audience participation is good, too.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Himannv

• Stalker
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 07:47:35 PM »
Cheers. Posted my first story :)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 02:36:52 AM »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 02:38:48 AM by Trill »
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline casey

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 01:34:48 AM »
Am looking forward to reading.  Hope your pen is well supplied with ink....i love stories!!