Author Topic: She's running around bottomless  (Read 122 times)

Offline Himannv

• Stalker
She's running around bottomless
« on: August 01, 2017, 06:41:17 AM »
Hey everyone. I'm a rape story writer who normally adds a lot of humiliation in the story. Hope the title grabbed your attention. :)

I'm looking for an audience really and I want to write a few stories that are based on responses of the readers. So I'll be having a few polls at the end of my stories so that you all can choose the next step. Hope I've come to the right place.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Re: She's running around bottomless
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 04:05:01 AM »
Welcome! Feel free to post your stories in our story section. Audience participation is good, too.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

Offline Himannv

• Stalker
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 07:47:35 PM »
Cheers. Posted my first story :)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 02:36:52 AM »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 02:38:48 AM by Trill »
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas