Author Topic: F/26/UK submissive looking for raceplay with Muslim Master  (Read 299 times)

Offline LydiaMorgan2017

• SinglePost and Looking
F/26/UK submissive looking for raceplay with Muslim Master
« on: August 11, 2017, 07:24:17 PM »
Hi!

I'm looking for roleplay with Muslim, any country is fine but I love the idea of being a white slut slave for a Muslim Master and his friends.
Big into being passed around and shared and treated like a whore. More extreme the better. I am 26 and from the UK, I have blue eyes and curly black hair and I'm a size 10 with 34C breasts, 5,6.
I really like reading extreme rape stories especially involving teenage (18+) girls being used like slut by strong brown men that just see them as worthless fuckmeat and treat them like a piece of shit.

Hope this appeals to some people!

Thanks
Lydia

Offline hujii92

• SinglePost and Looking
Re: F/26/UK submissive looking for raceplay with Muslim Master
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 11:02:25 PM »
I'm interesting. Are you still here?

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 04:27:17 AM »
What the Fuck?!?

Vhen I seen this rekuest thread I culdnt belive it, but I chose to leave it alone, because I doubted someone wuld take this seriusly. Now that I see someone has replyed to it (muslim I assume), I'm just pissed off. This may be a rape fantasy site, but we all know vhat muslims do in REAL LIFE to women. I WILL NOT condone this place being used as a virtual training ground for that, nor wil I just watch vhile another naive impresionable woman meets some muslim over the net, and the next thing you know, she leaves her home, seduced and brainwashed, and joins ISIS.

To the Original Poster: Rape fantasy is ok. But this rekuest of yours hits SO close to reality I'm more then a litle disturbed by it. Please think about vhat kind of message your sending to anyone with ill intent out there, especialy ISIS recruiters over the net, who are actively *hunting* for ppl like you they can seduce to there side. Especialy women. Read the news. This isnt fantasy, this can be very dangerous, since it borders so close to things that happen in real life. Just think about this, vith a cool head, and use some common sense. Please. You don't want to end up like any of those women who actualy taken then bait and got seduced. Those storys NEVER end wel. And most of them dont return alive.

To the Replyer: Back. Off. I mean it. I dont know who you are, or vhat kind of muslim you are, but the fact you replyed to this, tells me more then a few things about you. Obviusly I have no way of knowing if you realy are a recruiter, or just someone looking to play, but in this case, taking a chance culd lead to disaster. Sorry. The implication of this "fantasy" hits too close to reality. So turn around and walk off. And dont PM this woman, either.

I wil be bringing this thread to staff's atention imediately.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Thedoctorisin

• Depraved
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 09:58:05 PM »
You know Natalija I've been the fun police on several threads.  Some things are not okay.  I don't see any problem with this.  This is no different than a fantasy about a black guy.  Do some black guys rape women?  Yes!  Plenty of white guys do too.  And Asians.  And every other race, religion, ethnic background and so on and so forth.  As long as it's just a fantasy and it remains between consenting adults I don't find ANYTHING wrong with this.  She has a fetish.  Let it happen.

As far as ISIS recruiters?  Anyone one this message board could be a scumbag.  I could be a scumbag.  Hell you could be a scumbag.  They're out there.  That's a risk she's willing to take.  It's her life.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 02:55:13 AM »
OK, folks, let's all calm down.

1] Nat, I understand your protective instinct, but you are not staff and should not be telling anyone to back off. That's my job  I'm well aware of your views on Muslims, and they are just as unacceptable to this forum as your views on Jews. Not all Jews are greedy, ill-mannered shits, and by the same token not all Muslims are terrorists or misogynists. I've told you before to keep your bigotry to yourself, now you're getting an official warning. Thedoctorisin is right: if the OP wants to take that risk and be used and abused by a Muslim man, that's up to her. All we can do is advise her to be careful and look for red flags.

2] OP, I hope you find the bloke you're looking for. But keep an eye out for signs that he might be an extremist. If he checks out OK, have fun! If not, you should check in with the authorities IMMEDIATELY. Islamic extremism is a HUGE risk in the UK right now, but you should be screening all your play partners, regardless of race of beliefs, with due diligence. It's extremely unlikely they'd come here recruiting, though, the only way this place could be more haraam is if the template background was a pig stencil instead of swirly red fog.

3] hujii92, have you been to the introductions section yet?
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 04:51:39 AM »
You know Natalija I've been the fun police on several threads.  Some things are not okay.  I don't see any problem with this.  This is no different than a fantasy about a black guy.  Do some black guys rape women?  Yes!  Plenty of white guys do too.  And Asians.  And every other race, religion, ethnic background and so on and so forth.  As long as it's just a fantasy and it remains between consenting adults I don't find ANYTHING wrong with this.  She has a fetish.  Let it happen.

As far as ISIS recruiters?  Anyone one this message board could be a scumbag.  I could be a scumbag.  Hell you could be a scumbag.  They're out there.  That's a risk she's willing to take.  It's her life.

The diference is in scale. Yes, alot of diferent ethnic groups abuse women. But in those cases, it is a exception, not a rule. Vith muslims, it is a rule, it is a part of there tradition and religion. Its a rule in almost all countrys where they have power. That makes them that much more dangerous and (especialy given today's climate), I dont think calling atention to it is such a problem. In fact, NOT calling atention to it has been a problem, and the reason why west Europe in general, and UK in particular, as Trill pointed out, is facing such a huge crisis. Vhich wil only get worse, in my opinion, before it gets better (once more people get it to there head from there ass and wake up from this multi-kulti bulshit), but thats another discusion I dont want to go in-to.

Yes, its up to her. But that wont stop me from advizing her agenst it, and calling atention to it. Because I CARE. And I am sick and tired of reading articles about the consekvences of it, in the news.

It's extremely unlikely they'd come here recruiting, though, the only way this place could be more haraam is if the template background was a pig stencil instead of swirly red fog.

Wel thats exacly why it wuld be logical for them to come here. Think about it Trill: vhat are statisticly the most common victims of recruitment? People who are aberrant and dis-ilusioned in some way, and craving for a change in life-style. So that is what recruiters prey on. They lurk, and obzerve, try to find a suitably impresionable candidate who is looking for change, then start there work-up on him/her. In this case, its that much easyer, since the candidate expresed interest in the first place. Also, un-like vhat you may think, I do recognize the diference between muslims and muslim extremists. A true muslim wuld not come here at all - like you sayed - its agenst there code or whatever. But a extremist wuld, as long as it benefits his agenda, or is under orders to find the most fertile ground for "hunting".

Since I belive in the old saying "know your enemy", I have done serius research in extremist (ISIS in particular, but the same applys to any cult recruiting policy) tactics, and I know vhat I'm talking about. Vhich is why this thread has got me worryd so much (even vhen it vas first posted), and more so now, vhen it was actualy replyed to.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 07:01:44 AM »
Nat, that's enough. Leave this thread or you're getting Level 2. You can warn people to be careful without engaging in wanton Muslim-bashing.
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube