Author Topic: Incest  (Read 6941 times)

Offline EyeLikePosting

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
Re: Incest
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2016, 05:25:03 AM »
My sister and I played a little when younger.  Can't say that she was particularly attractive, but, the taboo of it, and that fact she was female, I was ok with it!!  From then on I dreamed about doing just about every family member.  And yeah, if I could, I would!

Offline SomethingNasty

• Stalker
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2016, 10:38:03 PM »
I don't really know my family but I find the idea of daddy/daughter, granddad/granddaughter and uncle/niece very hot. Or maybe even girl/all of the above

Offline Dandy Daddy

• Stalker
    • Dandy Tago's Erotic Stories
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2016, 11:46:02 PM »
One of my favorite taboos.  My own immediate family have never been attractive to me, but I definitely have some cousins that I would bust a nut for.  Most of the stories I write at ASSTR have incest as a component.
I beat you down in order to watch you rise to the occasion.

Offline Bulldog1975

• Stalker
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 02:05:03 AM »
Discussion of real rape - ESPECIALLY underage rape - is not allowed. Warning issued.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 11:49:26 AM by Trill »

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • A properly fucked woman, is a content woman.
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 01:06:08 PM »
Never. Not in any way, shape or form, dont like even thinking about it. The idea of having sex vith soemone blood-related is just............  :no:  Not sure if its vrong or not, but it feels deeply vrong to me, and I am wel aware of the genetic defects that can be related to inbreeding. Vhere I live, incest is frowned upon to the extreme, and vhile I'm open-minded about most kinds of kinks in sex, this one... I'l just stay very, VERY conservative.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline byir666

• Fight me, babe. C'mon, fight me.
  • Stalker
  • I'm the nightmare that gives you wet dreams.
    • me
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 05:14:38 PM »
I'm aroused by anything but mother/son and grandmother/grandson.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emissions were like that of horses." Ezekiel 23:20

Offline 1hotnurse

• Stalker
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2017, 04:21:01 AM »
As a kid, I was very STRONGLY attracted to a 1st cousin. I remember telling a older family member how I was going to marry that cousin and live happily ever after. I caught living hell. From then on I hid my lust and desire.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 12:57:37 PM »
http://motherless.com/g/redheads/20F7815

If I had an aunt that hot and willing, I'd be breaking ALL THE TABOOS with her. :P
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas