Author Topic: Incest  (Read 7516 times)

Offline EyeLikePosting

• Stalker
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.
Re: Incest
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2016, 05:25:03 AM »
My sister and I played a little when younger.  Can't say that she was particularly attractive, but, the taboo of it, and that fact she was female, I was ok with it!!  From then on I dreamed about doing just about every family member.  And yeah, if I could, I would!

Offline SomethingNasty

• Stalker
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2016, 10:38:03 PM »
I don't really know my family but I find the idea of daddy/daughter, granddad/granddaughter and uncle/niece very hot. Or maybe even girl/all of the above

Offline Dandy Daddy

• Stalker
    • Dandy Tago's Erotic Stories
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2016, 11:46:02 PM »
One of my favorite taboos.  My own immediate family have never been attractive to me, but I definitely have some cousins that I would bust a nut for.  Most of the stories I write at ASSTR have incest as a component.
I beat you down in order to watch you rise to the occasion.

Offline Bulldog1975

• Stalker
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 02:05:03 AM »
Discussion of real rape - ESPECIALLY underage rape - is not allowed. Warning issued.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 11:49:26 AM by Trill »

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Empowered whore, and proud of it.
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 01:06:08 PM »
Never. Not in any way, shape or form, dont like even thinking about it. The idea of having sex vith soemone blood-related is just............  :no:  Not sure if its vrong or not, but it feels deeply vrong to me, and I am wel aware of the genetic defects that can be related to inbreeding. Vhere I live, incest is frowned upon to the extreme, and vhile I'm open-minded about most kinds of kinks in sex, this one... I'l just stay very, VERY conservative.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline byir666

• Fight me, babe. C'mon, fight me.
  • Stalker
  • I'm the nightmare that gives you wet dreams.
    • me
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 05:14:38 PM »
I'm aroused by anything but mother/son and grandmother/grandson.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emissions were like that of horses." Ezekiel 23:20

Offline 1hotnurse

• Stalker
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2017, 04:21:01 AM »
As a kid, I was very STRONGLY attracted to a 1st cousin. I remember telling a older family member how I was going to marry that cousin and live happily ever after. I caught living hell. From then on I hid my lust and desire.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 12:57:37 PM »
http://motherless.com/g/redheads/20F7815

If I had an aunt that hot and willing, I'd be breaking ALL THE TABOOS with her. :P
"Now that you mention it... last time I smelled my shit, it smelled vaguely pineapple." - Natalija

"CONCORD are the space cops. If you attack someone in a high-security solar system, CONCORD will commit police brutality." - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!" - Muggy, Fallout: New Vegas

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out.?" - random commenter on YouTube