Author Topic: NCIS: Deep Penetration (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)  (Read 60313 times)

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
Re: NCIS: Deep Penetration (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)
« Reply #450 on: November 02, 2017, 06:54:24 PM »
"Tell me all about your hand to hand training. I know you have had some, Maggie, but over the next month I intend to help you amplify it. Remember, you are expected to be able to kill with or without a weapon in your hands."

I nodded, knowing you had been given both Navy and Marine Corps Hand to Hand training, as well as schooled in at least one soft and one hard style. Now, though, this was about being an unpredictable assassin, and I was certain you were up for giving me more than your file said so we could get started.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2017, 03:42:40 AM »
I looked at you and told you, "I have been trained by both the navy and marines but I think you will probably have to train me to be more vicious as I think I will need a more vicious type of self defense if I am to go against this new enemy that you are well prepared for.  What I am saying is that I need more training for this assignment.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #452 on: November 27, 2017, 03:01:19 AM »
I smiled, kissing you softly as I stroked your hair. I looked into your eyes, nodded in agreement but also wanting you to understand the potential you already had.

"Yes.. but you already are open enough to want to get that extra training.  You already have a lot in the way of pulling off your role in the assignment, so the rest will not take that long at all.  Trust was the first thing, as you need to trust me as well as the rest of the team, and after we finish we can get started on that very training."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #453 on: December 02, 2017, 02:14:20 AM »
I returned your smile before you kissed me and stroked my hair.   We looked into each others eyes as you nodded your head in agreement.  I could tell you knew the potential I already had.  I nodded my head as you realized I wanted the extra training.  I nodded my head as you said I already have the ability of pulling off the role I must play.  I smiled as you told me the rest of what I had to learn would take no time at all.  I nodded my head as you told me I needed to trust the rest of the team as well.  ."

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #454 on: December 09, 2017, 08:54:12 AM »
"Well after we are finished eating, we can get started on it some.   Not going to rush, but of course not going to dawdle either."

I nodded, returning to finishing eating as we didn't need to let our food get cold.  I also knew that you were enjoying the meal, and I felt that was a good idea to get back to it while it was still warm and inviting like you were every time.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2017, 01:55:46 AM »
I raised my eyes to you as you spoke, "Well after we are finished eating, we can get started on it some.   Not going to rush, but of course not going to dawdle either."

I smiled as you nodded and we both continued to eat.  The food was so good.  I began to think of all the things you have taught me.  Even eating healthy was because of you.  This assignment was helping me in more ways than one.  I did not want it to ever end.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #456 on: December 26, 2017, 09:36:49 PM »
"I know you are not used to wearing clothing that overly accents your physical assets.. but I have to get you comfortable with revealing clothing."

I was telling you that to be totally honest, as at that point you needed to know how far you had to go to sell the role.  The woman you were pretending to be was a "femme fatale" almost to a tee, totally a spy novel bad girl come to life.   You had to know that the expectations I had for you were just as intense as with how we just had been having sex.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #457 on: January 15, 2018, 12:38:34 AM »
I could feel my face burn with embarrassment just thinking about the clothing I would be wearing or lack of it.  I cleared my throat before I told you honestly, "This is going to be the hardest thing I will ever do as I have always been shy about showing off my body.  I am afraid I will fail this part of my training."  I lowered my eyes and felt the heat of a blush on my face.  I was even embarrassed admitting that to you.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #458 on: January 28, 2018, 12:11:06 AM »
"That is understandable.   But I will make certain all you wear looks perfect on you."

He nodded, reassuring her.  He caressed her on her shoulder, knowing that her getting comfortable with him had been a very important step, especially with her nudity.  He then helped her stand up, and they would first get the table clean.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #459 on: January 28, 2018, 03:42:13 AM »
"That is understandable.   But I will make certain all you wear looks perfect on you."  I looked up at you and realized you were reassuring me in a very positive way.  I liked the way you caressed my shoulder before helping me to stand up.  I smiled at you as we worked on cleaning up the table.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #460 on: January 31, 2018, 08:20:24 PM »
After getting the table finished and the dishes into the washer, I nodded for you to follow me.

"Of course, we need to work with what you already know.  You were of course trained in Navy/Marine Corps Martial Arts, but we will build from there.  Like with certain forms such as Krav Maga, we will consistently evolving for maximum effect with as fluid use of movement as possible."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #461 on: February 13, 2018, 02:53:00 AM »
I enjoyed helping you clear the table.  We worked together pretty well.  I watched as you started the dish washer and knew immediately when you nodded your head that you wanted me to follow you.  It was really amazing that we understood each other so soon.

I nodded my head when you told me we would build on the training I already had with Martial Arts.  I nodded my head as you continued to tell me that we would build on the different forms that I already had.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #462 on: February 17, 2018, 10:59:16 AM »
"We will have to dress for the training, but don't worry as I did bring the padding for this.   Never leave without it on this leg of assignments."

I nodded to you, leading you to the bedroom so that we could get dressed.  I would let you either get your workout outfit together, or I would recommend what you would need.  I soon was already getting my tee shirt and undershorts on, smiling and watching you as I did so.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #463 on: February 22, 2018, 01:33:54 AM »
"We will have to dress for the training, but don't worry as I did bring the padding for this.   Never leave without it on this leg of assignments."  I nodded my head before you led me to the bedroom.  I looked around and finally turned to you and said, "Please show me what to wear." 

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #464 on: March 04, 2018, 08:01:59 AM »
On getting to the bedroom, I selected what I wanted you to wear.  I put out a pair of cotton  and a sport bra, as well as socks and cross trainers, and both a tank top that would expose your midriff and yoga pants for you   I then got a tee shirt, boxer briefs, workout pants, socks, and cross trainers for myself.  I then moved to you and pull you in for a long, intense kiss on the lips, caressing you all over.  Several minutes later, I broke the kiss, my eyes looking into yours.

"Get dressed as quickly as possible, and I will show you as much as I can before lunch after we stretch and loosen up just a bit more."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #465 on: March 09, 2018, 01:54:28 AM »
I watched as you selected the clothing you wanted me to wear.  Once you did that I watched you dress and wondered if you wanted me to do so too.  Once you were dressed you came to me and pulled me into a long passionate kiss and caressed every inch of my body.  I was breathing heavily as you broke the kiss and told me,  "Get dressed as quickly as possible, and I will show you as much as I can before lunch after we stretch and loosen up just a bit more."  I nodded my head and quickly put on the clothing you had chosen for me.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #466 on: March 26, 2018, 04:36:22 AM »
Once we are both dressed, I smiled and nodded, leading you out to the one room both of the joined apartments share.  It was a "man cave" type room, but Heddy had it converted into a training gym so we could work.  I nodded to you, explaining how we would be starting.

"Here, we can work on ground, standing, and sitting attacks and defense.   I checked your marks, and you did well with the Marine Corps and Navy SEAL hand to hand training.  What I am going to take you through is more intensive combinations and strikes."

I then got the padding to protect your vital areas as well as your "gender specific" areas, then put on mine.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #467 on: March 31, 2018, 04:58:45 PM »
I smiled at you as you led me to a door and when you opened it I had expected to see the adjoining bedroom.  I was surprised to see a fully operational gym.  I looked at you ready to ask when this had been added but you began to speak and I listened, "Here, we can work on ground, standing, and sitting attacks and defense.   I checked your marks, and you did well with the Marine Corps and Navy SEAL hand to hand training.  What I am going to take you through is more intensive combinations and strikes."   I smiled as I was very proud of my marks from the Marine Corp and Nay SEAL.  I watched as you went and got the padding.  I reached for it but you took command as always and put the padding in the right places on my body.  I managed to keep a straight face as his reminded me of my Dad's overprotectiveness.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #468 on: April 15, 2018, 03:08:04 AM »
"The things I know I don't have to tell you most likely you can tell me by heart, but let's keep in mind wounding, crippling, and killing target points.  Mostly, we need to amplify how we strike to insure we drop who comes at us.  This padding is extra solid, so we can do even harder with our strikes and combinations.  Remember, though, any non-target personal we just want to put down and render unable to do anything to stop us or at least ineffective."

I started immediately, taking you through the easier of the combinations to focus on those that incapacitate first.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #469 on: April 19, 2018, 01:53:09 AM »
I listened and nodded my head as you spoke about the target points.  I nodded again when you said we need to amplify our strikes to take down anyone that comes at us.  I nodded again as I had already knew that non target personal should be put down to stop them.  I was not surprised when you started immediately.  I defended against every one of your combinations without taking you out.