Author Topic: One fantastic night tormenting Stephanie.  (Read 4589 times)

One fantastic night tormenting Stephanie.
« on: July 08, 2016, 04:16:54 PM »

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
       She sure was one sexy piece of rapemeat. Standing, maybe, 5 feet 7, she had short brown hair, tinted with blonde streaks, not even coming to her collar. Her face was almost angelic. Soft, tender lips, even a pouty bottom one, seemed almost permanently affixed across her mouth. Her doe-like eyes seemed to radiate an almost indescribable grace and tenderness, even with the black-rimmed glasses she wore. They gave her a sweet, sexy librarian look. Everybody knows that “girl next door” look ……… well, she had it in spades!

I first saw her in a large grocery store shopping and was completely taken by the way she looked and how she carried herself. She had strong, firm and well toned legs …… I’m sure she is a former athletic, and most likely in Track. It was amazing how those glorious legs both led up to one wonderfully well proportioned ass.

As I followed her through the store that day I fantasized how great it would feel to ram my hard cock right up her ass and fuck her until she passed out. I knew I had to have her so for the next 2 weeks I followed her everywhere she went. Soon I learned she was married, a real bonus as I love to fuck married pussy. I knew the stores she shopped in, the coffee shop she spent time in, where her kids went to school, that her husband, Rich, was a teacher, and a bunch of information that may or may not be helpful. I’d use anything in my quest for the sweet pussy of this MILF!! Her name was Stephanie Connors, although she seemed to go by Steph. For each time during those 2 weeks that I savored the sight of her legs I reminded myself what makes a great pair of legs ……. namely that a great ass and a sweet pussy on the other end.

I knew that I was going to enjoy Stephanie’s pussy, excuse me, Stephanie’s married pussy, very soon ……. That thought made me grin!!

Waking up, it was a Friday, and I knew when I got up that today would be “Stephanie Day!” She was always busy on Fridays for some reason. I knew she was a sales director for Mary Kay. I had heard her the day before making plans to be at someone’s house, like a MK party.

My plan was to take her as soon as she returned home and proceed to turn the librarian-like MILF into a real fuckpig. I’d take care of the husband first, rendering unconscious and tie him securely to a chair. The sucker would then be forced to watch his sexy Wifey
being raped and abused, as he would be powerless to help her.

Carefully I checked my “rape-kit” which included rope, bright red duct-tape, knife, handcuffs, ball-gag, a bit gag, and a digital camera. The day flew by quickly, and I figured she’d be getting home 9ish. I set out to arrive at her house about 8:15 so I would arrive with plenty of time to subdue the husband and get ready for the sexy cunt to get home. Oh yeah, better yet, heard her make plans with a grandma to keep the kids overnight. Splendid!

As I rang the doorbell and waited I held my taser tightly in my right hand …… intended to avoid a confrontation with the guy. When he opened the door I noticed he was wearing a pair of loose sweat pants and a t-shirt. The door opened and before he could ask me what I wanted I lunged forward pressing the taser directly into his chest and zapped him really good.

His eyes rolled to the top of his head as he staggered backwards and I’m sure he heard me say …. “hey asshole, I just dropped by to fuck every hole your wife has.” I pushed the taser again, this time into his neck, and he dropped like he had been shot.

Stepping inside, I closed and locked the door. I grabbed him under the shoulders and dragged him up the 3 small stairs. We were in the living room. Looking around I saw a reclining chair. I dragged his body over and dumped him into it. Working quickly I pulled his arms behind the chair and snapped the handcuffs on his wrists. Next I tied one ankle with a length of rope, pulled it backward and wrapped it around the chair. Then I did the same to his other ankle and tied it off securely. My last chore was to wedge the big red ball-gag into his mouth, pushing it behind his teeth, and buckling it behind his head.

Knowing his name was Rich, I called out his name, but no response. I was thrilled, but knew he would come around in about 5 minutes or so. Just to be sure, I double checked the cuffs and ankle ropes, satisfied that he had absolutely no chance of getting loose. There was no damn way Rich was going to stop my sexual desires with his sexy wife.

I look down at him and told him, “Okay Rich, you have a front row seat to see your bride get tortured, humiliated and raped …. Enjoy, buddy.”

Rich finally came to and I must say he struggled and fought quite a bit, trying to free himself …… had a lot of fight in him. I just sat there on his couch drinking his beer as I taunted him as to what I was going to do to his wife ……..

“I’m gonna strip your wife, maul her little tits, and ram my cock down her throat!!”

“Gonna dry-fuck her up her gorgeous ass and make her clean my dick with her mouth!”

“What’s your wife’s pussy feel like Rich …. Is she tight or have you broken her in well enough?”
       His reactions amused me greatly until suddenly I heard a car pull into the driveway. Peaking out the corner of a window and ….. there she was. It was Stephanie, I was about to touch and taste pure innocent sexiness.

“Hmmmmm, short black skirt, pink pullover sweater, black rimmed glasses, tan shoulder bag, black pumps …… looking good slut, come to daddy!!”

Very shortly the door opened and in walked Stephanie. She locked the door, hung her bag on a coat rack and bounced up the few steps into the living area. She shouted out …. “honey, I’m home and horny, hope you are too!” Reaching the step she froze in her tracks as she saw her husband exhausted in his chair with a red ball-gag forced in his mouth. Before she could react, a voice sounded behind her …… “he’s not very horny, but I sure as hell am!”

Spinning around with her mouth open ready to scream, Stephanie was doubled over in pain and surprise as my clenched fist landed in her unprotected belly. Her head spun so swiftly from the blow that her glasses flew off her face and landed nearby on the carpet. She was down on one knee …. Gasping for air … nostrils flailing and face contorted when suddenly ….. SMACK!!!  … a sharp backhand to her temple and cheek sending her backward onto her back, whimpering and moaning.

Rich screamed muffled threats into his gag as Steph just lay there. I grabbed her wrists and harshly pulled her arms behind her back …. using a length of rope I tied them together, tight. Flipping her over onto her back I ripped a length of red duct-tape and sealed it securely over her mouth. Her big brown eyes were glazed over from the sudden and unexpected attack … her boobs rose up and down as I looked into them. I saw definite fear. Stephanie’s tight black skirt had risen to her upper thighs clearly displaying the tops of her sexy thigh-hi’s she was wearing. Her face winced as I grabbed both of her tits, squeezed, and mauled them in my hands.

The backhand I had delivered to her moments ago was already showing its effects. A large bruise was forming on that side of her face. Using her boobies as handles, I squeezed hard and lifted her upright ….. she squealed into the tape gag as her eyes began to water. Soon tears were flowing down her cheeks and even though she seemed to be weakened, she still had a little fight left in her.

Rearing her right foot back, she kicked sharply in my direction but I caught it in time, blocking the kick of her high heel in time. I tightened my grip on her sweater covered tit and used my other to punch her right in the pussy. “UUMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFF,” is what I heard from her. Her entire body appeared to be exploding with streaks of pain and shame. Knocking her backward caused her sweater to tear where I had grabbed it, tearing halfway down, just under her breasts. It exposed her plain grey bra, yet very exciting to me. Those cups held two small, yet, desirable mounds of female flesh.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, I pulled Stephanie upright, on to her black pumps, and yanked her across the room to stand about 6 feet in front of her husband …. Reaching down I picked up her discarded glasses and put them back on her face.

“Okay Rich, that was the warm-up act ….. now the show begins ….. HAHAHAHA!”

“Now we’re gonna see what kind of whore you’re married to buddy!” I taunted Rich as I held the bound and gagged Stephanie in front of him.

Reaching down I lifted the hem of her short skirt up to her waist exposing the sexy grey silky panties she was wearing. Placing my hand on her crotch, I started to pull her close into me as my fingers dug and tore at her covered pussy lips. My other hand was busy tearing the remains of her pink sweater off and then groping and twisting her tits.

“UUUMMMMMMMFFFFFFF …. NNNNAAAAAAA!!” ….  as she writhed and struggled. Lower my hand to the catch and zipper on the side of her skirt, I tore it apart, ripping it down, then a vicious yank and off her body ……. Leaving her posed in front of her husband clad in only her bra, panties, thigh-hi’s and black pumps. The black pumps stood out in stark contrast to her nude-colored hose and the paleness of her skin …….. truly a sexy, erotic look for this cunt who was about to be raped viciously in her own home …… the place where she no doubt felt the most safe and secure ….. her safe haven from the cruel outside world. To top it off, being stripped and brutally raped in front of her husband!!

“Oh, what a movie or TV show this would make!” I thought to myself with a fucking big smile on my face. Irritated with bra, I roughly pulled down both cups of her bra, and admired her pert little tits. Surprisingly, her nips were hard and straight out. Using my thumbs and forefingers I rub her nips, then pinch them and slowly twist them back and forth. I can feel her bound hands against my crotch where her struggles are actually arousing me even more. At times her fingers inadvertently touched and ran against my cock, which was still in my pants. This makes me squeeze and abuse her boobies even harder.

“That’s a good slut, Stephanie ….. get me hard so I can invade that sweet pussy of yours!!”

Apparently realizing the effect her hands were having, she stopped moving her fingers but now she was trying to pull away, using those fantastic athletic legs. 
The muscles in her legs and especially calves strained and stood out as she attempted to get away. All she did was sap herself of strength and soon she was beginning to weaken ……..

“NNNNUUUUUMMMMMMM ……OOOPPPPPPPPPP ….EEASSSSEEEEE,” was all he could make out. This was such fuckin’ fun.

Her taped muffled pleas and begging were really getting my juices flowing. Finally I had to literally rip her bra completely off and enjoy the fullness of her now naked tits. They were bigger than I figured; they had a thickness, and were wider.

She kept looking at her husband, pleading with her eyes for his help, but there was to be none of that. After several more minutes of toying with her tits and cunt, I spun her around, stuck my hand inside her panties and quickly jammed two fingers into her dry pussy. I harshly told her to “be still and just listen!!”

Stephanie’s body was now covered head to toe with sweat …… her hair was frazzled and even strands sticking to her forehead from the sweat-induced struggles. Her eyes were wide as saucers, her legs and shoulders were quivering. I …….SLAP … SLAP … SLAP … SLAP … right across both her breasts. That was the “attention-getter” I wanted.

“Okay, slut, you’re getting down on your knees and giving me the best, lover, blow job you have ever given ……. IF, AND ONLY IF, you do a good job maybe I’ll leave you and hubby alone, take your money, and go away. If however, you don’t make me coat your mouth and belly with my cum, then I will rape you every way I can ……. What say you cunt? Yes or No?”

Tears flowed from her eyes smearing and ruining her mascara and make-up. I knew her lipstick was smeared from the duct-tape over her mouth. She looked at me, breathing heavily through her nose, looked briefly at her husband, ad slowly nodded her head up and down.

“Good girl ….. you do have half a brain …. now I’m gonna remove that tape and you’ll get down on your knees, and ask me if you can PLEASE give me a blow job …. Understand?”

Again, she nodded her head, and I slowly peeled the tape off her mouth, it had to hurt some ……… HAHA.

Stephanie knelt down, slowly, I knew she would, and the words I had waited to hear, as I stared down at her, “…..”ple … please, can I give yo … you a blo …. blow … job?” Her face was flushed with humiliation. I nodded my head, and while shaking my head yes, I said. “Sure Stephanie, you can suck my cock anytime, sweetheart!” I unbuckled, released my belt, undid my pants, and pulled out my erect cock. I laughed to myself thinking how dumb this cunt was ….. did she really think I would be satisfied with just a blowjob? No way was that happening, but I wanted to torture her with just the faintest degree of hope, and then tell her I lied. Seeing the devastation in her face when she finally understands she’s fallen for my lie will be priceless. Still with her black-rimmed glasses on, Stephanie leans forward, slowly parting her lips at the touch of my dick. My monster bounced slightly as her lips touched it, thrilled at being sucked by such a prized piece of rapemeat.   

Just as her lips touched my dick and started to wrap around it I told her to stop and be absolutely still. Then I told her to look up at me as she took my cock into her mouth. She obeyed and I snapped a couple of pics with my digital camera. Stephanie tried to close her eyes but I was too quick, and I managed to get a quick pic of the surprised look reflected in her eyes, through the lenses of her glasses before she got them shut. It was beautiful ……. my cock entering her mouth.       

Looking at Rich I pushed my dick in farther, gripping her head as I said to him ……. “don’t worry buddy, I’ll send you a copy of that one, HAHAHA!” He screamed into his ballgag and fought hard, again, to break free, no chance.

“Okay Stephanie, show me how good a cocksucker you really are!!”

“Take it all, cunt; I’m going right down your throat!!”

“Yeah, slut, roll your tongue around ….. get it nice and wet!”

“Just remember if this ain’t the BEST, my hard rod goes up your ass!”

“Yeah, Stephanie, you suck like a first class hooker, you damn slut!”

Gripping Steph’s head on both sides, taking as much of her short hair in my hands, I began rocking my hips as I started to enter her throat.

Her cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk ….. filled by my cock and soon saliva was dripping down her chin ….. and onto her small tits. The noises she was making were music to my ears ……………..

“GGGGAAAAAAAA … GGGUUUUUKKKKK ….. OOMMMMFFFFFF”

Re: One fantastic night tormenting Stephanie.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 05:25:38 PM »

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
       As I continued to throat-fuck Stephanie her body was shivering, quivering, and rocking side to side. Her mouth felt so warm, so soft, so wet ……. so very fuckable! My hips continued to hump back and forth, pushing my cockhead deeper and deeper. Once or twice I reached down to pinch one of her nipples …… just to distract hr a little. I fucked her face slow and easy, and then went to fast and hard …… she had trouble keeping up, she couldn’t suck fast enough ….. it was a damn party. She was confused and off balance at my constant change of pace. The cute MILF couldn’t keep up. My favorite was to ……. fuck her fast and hard ……. just loved the feel of my balls slapping up against her chin. HAHAHA …….. and who knows, maybe she loved it also.

Then suddenly I noticed something …….. with her hands tied behind her back and being on her knees, she had no leverage or motion of movement. The only thing she could move were her head, which I was holding securely, and her feet. Stephanie’s feet were kicking up and down, wildly at times. Now how the hell I hadn’t noticed at first, I couldn’t understand.

Stephanie’s black pumps had a sexy strap around each ankle. The heels were about 2 ½ inches, maybe a bit higher or lower. But those fucking ankle straps were a total over the top turn-on!! I looked twice and a third time, my hand was tightly behind her head holding her face in place to suck cock …….. and her pumps were kicking even higher, and sliding along the carpet.

At that point my eyes were focusing on those black pumps kicking, sometimes only inches, up in the air ………. so damn sexy. Next, I pushed my cock as far down her throat as I could, pulled her head into my crotch and held it there tightly. I looked over her and, yep, those black anklestrap pumps were, literally, flying up and down. The cunt was panicking from not being able to breathe and her only outlet was to kick her feet. I took a couple of pics of those pumps as they danced up and down and she choked even more ……….

“GGGAAAAAAA ……AAAHHHHHHHGGGGGG ….. AAAAGGGGGGGG!!”

“Come on Stephanie ….. take my pole down your throat …… work that tongue bitch!!”

“Make me cum you SLUT CUNT!!

Between bottoming out in Stephy’s throat and seeing those black pumps kicking, and calves stretching, my balls began to ache ……. I knew she was about to get a belly full of my cum.

I squeezed her head between my hands and held her tightly and my cock erupted and shot four loads of slimy cum down her throat. Stephanie coughed; gagged some more and then I quickly pulled out and shot two more loads directly into Stephy’s face and hair. 

When I finally let go of her head she collapsed to the floor, and rolled into as much of a fetal position as she could with her wrists tied behind her back. Her knees were pressed up towards her chest. She was gasping for air, the cum on her face and hair was being smeared around. The best part was some cum was starting to seep out of her nostrils.

I thought it was a definite “Kodak moment.” I took a few more pics of the whore as she lay there attempting to regain her senses. Standing above her with my cock now semi-hard, I looked at Rich. I must positive the cunt’s hubby had an erection pushing out against his pants.

I laughed my fuckin’ ass off at him. He might have been as aroused as I was ……… fucking hilarious!

I looked back down at Stephanie, this woman certainly aroused me, I wasn’t even close …….. to being done raping her. I was going get every piece of sex out of her.

Looking around the room, I already knew what I was getting from her next …….. just needed to find the right spot. 

I reached down, grabbed Stephanie by the hair ……. and yanked her up on her black pumps. I pulled her around the living room …….. looking for ……. the perfect …… there it was.

It was like a Love Seat, but maybe half to three quarter sized. The low back and the study wooded legs were exactly what I needed. I made a swing by my rape bag and got to more pairs of handcuffs.

Taking the pair of handcuffs, and Stephanie …….. I returned to the Love seat. Getting right behind her, I forced her up against the back of the chair.

“Don’t fucking move Stephanie, or I cut your Hubby’s dick off, and stuff it down your THROAT! Understand?” ………. She nodded yes.

Kicking at her black pumps I spread her legs apart. They were first class legs, let me tell ya.

Using both my hands I ripped her panties off her body. She let out a scream, and I hit her with a fist into her ribs, knocking the …….. air right out of the bitch.

I held her panties in front of my dick and pissed on them. I came around, holding them up to her face ……. And it didn’t take much to force them into her mouth. I followed that …….. with the original red duct-tape from before. I plastered it down, trapping the peed soaked panties in her mouth. I returned to her backside.

Holding one hand against her back, but then placed down against her sweet ass, I placed a cuff around her right ankle, and the other cuff to the leg of the chair. She began to panic again, but I ……… did the same to her left ankle and chair leg. Her body was tense, and her ass …… was spread wide open. I stood and hit ass about 5 times, HARD …… WHACK WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, and a final LOUD HARD WHACK!! Stephanie’s ass cheeks began to be a bright red.

I grabbed a fistful of her short hair, and forced her head down towards the cushion. Hearing her begging, pleading ………. and screaming forced me to duct tape her mouth again.

Holding her head straight down, I spent time feeling her smooth sexy legs. I could see her pussy lips, and ran my hand through her dark bush ………. which was soft, with some curls. I rubbed that slut’s baby maker …….. wondering how damn tight it was ……… or was she wide open like a fuckin’ whore?

I looked around and saw a hardbound book …….. which I went to get. Returning I used it, smacking her wide ass as hard as I could. It was funny ……. her ass was bigger the usual white MILF. Her booty was a nicely padded one. Despite that ………. holding her head down I hit her as hard as I could with that book.

Hearing her “scream” from behind the duct-tape only made me want to whack her harder ……….and I did.

5 …… 10 ….. 15 …… yeah, I stopped at 20 …….. only ’cause my wrist hurt, I could give a fuck what her ass felt like.

It was finally time, I bounced my nearly fully erect cock, letting it …….. bounce and hit both her sexy ……. booty cheeks.

Standing right behind her, my hard cock slid up her ass crack ……. I guided it back down ……. then let it ride back up her crack. Stephanie’s ass was grade A first class. It also quivered and shook as my fingers and cock touched it.

I slapped her firm piece of ass ……… very hard again and again. I watched as, at times ……… both heels of her pumps lifted off the floor. She was crying hysterically under her duct-taped mouth. I let ……. my hard cock …… roam up and down the backs of her thighs.

I was fuckin’ ….. lovin’ …… molesting her body and her brain ……. but my cock was hurting ….. it needed relief. I moved my hands to each of her thick ass cheeks ……. and with my thumbs I pulled her ass apart.

There it was ……. her puckered asshole. So damn sweet …….. I rubbed a finger over and around it. Her ass ……. twitched and that only made it sexier.

I’d toyed with her long enough ….. it was time to shove my dick up her ass. Pushing my crotch up tight against her ass ……. my cock dangled down touching her back thighs. She tried to move her legs forward, but couldn’t.

Stephanie was trapped against the chair and her recent rapist. Aiming my cock, and ……spreading her ass cheeks, I pushed into that puckered ….. hole ……HARD!

With 2 hard thrusts I had the head of my cock inside her anal ring. Her entire body was shaking …… and even more sweat appeared on …. her body.

Taking a fistful of the hair on top of her head …….. I jerked her head back ….. as I forced my dick father inside her.

Looking over and down I saw her small, yet, wide boobs, “You love to be fucked …… don’t you …… Stephanie?”

She seemed to try to shake her head no. Pulling her head back also ….. arched her back and separated her breasts a bit more.

I grabbed both her rounded hips and …….. as I pushed in, I as well pulled her back into me. My cock ploughed through her bowels. I looked down and realized my pubic hair was about touching her butt. I was really …… buried deep in her ass. If Stephanie’s ankles weren’t cuffed to the chair …… I know she would have fallen to the floor.

Grinding my crotch into her ass ….. I went for getting my dick as far in as I could. Moving my hands off her hips I reached around her side of her …… and clamped them over her tits. I mauled them …… then pinched her nipples.

She was squirming, as best she could, I could see sweat rolling down the back of her neck. I wanted it ….. to last forever, but my cock couldn’t contain itself any longer.

Who the hell knows if Stephanie Slut felt it ….. but I sure did. I felt like a fire hose shooting out my sperm.

Then was when she started squirming, twitching, and shifting around ……. my hot cum must have found some sensitive tissue.   

I could hear her muffled cries for help ……”AAAAAAAMMMMMFFFF!” Music to my ears!

Grabbing her hips again, I pulled my cock out of her ass hole ……. with a pop, ands a second later ……. a fart from Stephy’s ass hole. So fuckin’ funny.
       My cock still twitched one more time and shot of cum half on one ass cheek, the other ……. on her lower back. Her body just sunk down against the back of the cushion …….. she was spent.

The muscles in her calves were flexing as she stood in her high heels. Damn, this woman was a Hot piece of fuckmeat and I wasn’t done with her yet …….. but I did need time to get blood back in my cock.

But before I “retreated” I leaned down and kissed both cheeks of her splendid ass.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 09:10:40 PM »

Offline dodger

• Serial Pervert
Well done.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 11:04:44 PM »

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
      After enduring a vicious ass-rape, Stephanie lay motionless over the back of the Love-seat. Her head was settled into the seat cushion ….. eyes swollen from all the crying, cheeks streaked with lines of mascara. Her light brown hair was matted to her forehead and temples, her little tits heaving ….. completely covered in sweat. Her husband, Rich, still appeared to have a hard-on going on, but was leaning forward growling into his ball-gag …… no doubt trying his best to reassure his brutalized bride.

With her legs still stretched wide and tightly secured I could see the cum dripping out of her asshole …. and sliding down over her cunt lips as well as the insides of her lovely thighs. Her ass cheeks were a bright red from all the slapping she had to endure, but I know she had no idea of how sore they would become very shortly. I took the camera and snapped off a few more pics of her cum-oozing ass, her legs, and then ……. Raising her head a couple of shots of her face ….. still with the red duct-tape covering her mouth holding the piss-soaked panties in her mouth ……… snap, snap, snap, snap!

Looking down, I saw my cock was semi-hard but quite covered with cum, and a little blood, from Stephanie’s asshole. Putting the camera down, I went and unlocked both handcuffs from her ankles. She was too exhausted to even attempt to escape. I yanked her up off the chair.

“Back on your knees, slut …… look how dirty you made my cock ….. that’s all your fault! You little fucking whore.”

“Muuuuummmmm …… aammmmmmffff …. uunnnnnnhhhhh,” very weakly came from her.

“I think you should clean my cock since you made it dirty from your ass, don’t you agree, you slut whore??”

More weakened noises came from her gagged mouth as I slowly, purposefully peeled tape from her lips …… the slower the tape peeled off the more it felt like her skin was being pulled off.

Next, I pulled the piss and saliva soaked panties out and she coughed several times while gasping for air. I slapped my cock across her face several times ….. over her lips, across her nose and cheeks, finally over her eyes………..

“Okay Stephanie, a parting blow job for your favorite rapist …… clean my cock!!”

At first her face winched, eyes fluttering open and shut, her lips clenching tightly closed as she tried to shake her head from side to side. Still holding her head up I used my other hand to pinch her nose closed, cutting off her breathing ……. Once hr face started to get red she finally had to open her mouth to gulp in a mouthful of air …. That wasn’t all she gulped inside!

I shoved my cock inside her mouth and went directly for her throat. The blowjob of HER choice, soft and loving, was over, didn’t want to give the slut the time to relax ……I wanted her to choke and gasp for survival.

“ ……. GGAAAAAA …..OOMMMMMMPPPPP …. GGGUUULLLL …COUGH .. COUGH.. GGAA …”

“That’s it Princess …. Take daddy’s cock … clean it .. make it hard … suck it Stephanie!!”

“Do it you little whore …… you ain’t getting off your knees ‘til you make me cum, Stephanie ….. one last time, baby!”

My hips were now thrusting forward as I kept pulling her gagging and gurgling mouth forward to take more of my cock down her throat. Even though the activity was happening quickly, at times I could feel her tongue roll around my shaft …. sending little tickling sensations through my body. Stephanie the new slut was trying her best.   Once I looked over at her husband who was very upset and I smile at him ….. “hey dude, you got yourself one hot slut of a wife here …. If only she had some real tit-meat, then she’d be perfect!”

“HA!!” That comment seemed to most piss him off, and the chair he was bound to actually rocked and jerked as he tried to escape. At that sign of defiance, I pulled Stephy’s face flush into my pubic hair, pressing her nose into my abdomen, and held it there. She struggled mightily, not be able to breathe at all and choking with a hard dick 2 to 3 inches down her throat. Stephanie snorted loudly but her struggles were fruitless as I held her as tight as I could.

“UUMMMFFFFFF ……” was all I heard from her.

I quickly took another picture of my cock buried in her mouth, her lips wrapped around the base of it, with some of my pubic hair as well. I glanced over her head and, yep, her black pumps were kicking wildly. At times her pumps were scraping across the floor. Stephy’s legs were just beautiful, her calves straining to find leverage to escape, but failing miserably. I’m sure she wore those black ankle-strap pumps to add to her sexiness …. little did she ever think that those pumps would serve that purpose indeed as she was being raped repeatedly in her own living room.

After about 5 minutes of this violent throat fucking, I focused one more time on her legs and pumps and yelled out as I shot another load of cum down Stephanie’s throat and into her belly. Slowing my strokes, I began to lightly run my hand …….. through the back of her hair, letting the short strands between my fingers. I pulled back, letting my cock 90% out of her mouth. Leaving my dick-head between her lips, I told her the flick her tongue back and forth …….

The feel of her tongue over my piss slit was glorious ……. enhanced only by the sight of cum seeping out of each corner of her mouth as her tongue did a great job. I savored the moment of her sweet lips touching my cock, and the wetness of her tongue. But still being an asshole ….. I reached under her body …… my hand settled on one small tit, which I squeezed and fondled. I pinched her nipple and then pulled on her nipple. I finally withdrew my cock …….. completely from her mouth and let her sink down on her knees.

Fairly tired myself, I sat next to Stephanie’s still body. I looked towards Rich, grinned and blew him a kiss, and watched him get angry again. I made sure Rich saw my right hand slide up and over Stephanie’s body and began to squeeze her ass cheeks. Finally, sick up looking at Rich to piss him off, I seemed to be drawn to her still stretched asshole. Poking my finger in and out of her still puckered hole, suddenly ……. I got an idea. Jamming my finger in as deep as it would go into her ass, Stephanie’s body bucked slightly and I whispered ………

“Tell me you’re a cock sucking whore …… tell me Stephanie and I’ll leave.”
       Barely able to move at all, she weakly lifted her head when she heard the words …..”I’ll leave you alone.”

Stephanie tried to speak, but nothing came off. She licked her lips, cleared her throat, and tried again. “I …. I’m a .. a co … cock-suc …. sucking wh …. whore …. Oh God ….please ….. I’m a who …whore.”

“Good girl,” and I patted her on the head, like bitch dog. “Yes, yes …… yes … you are a cock sucking slut whore ……. and a damn sexy one too!”

With that, I shoved my finger again …… deep and hard into her ass …….. “now you just wait right here ….. I have to get something for you before I leave …..”

Getting up I went into the kitchen and gathered what I needed ……. a small mixing bowl……. a whisk, some red hot red pepper, and a turkey baster. Mixing a couple spoonfuls of the red hot pepper with a couple ounces of water in the bowl. I was ready quickly. I kept my eyes on Stephanie, I could see her by just turning my head. She was smart enough to know the punishment she and Rich might get if she tried to get away.

I returned to the living room and set the bowl of water with red pepper and the baster on an end table. Next I pulled Stephanie to her feet, by taking her under both arms. I made her kneel down, probably her best position, in front of Rich …… between his legs. Then, I used a pair of scissors to cut ……… Rich’s pants down the front and then cut again his underwear ……. To expose his still aroused dick.

“Okay, Stephanie ….. you cock-sucking whore, time to pleasure your husband ….. he’s been waiting for his turn.”

After I forced Stephy’s head down and forced her to open her mouth to take Rich’s cock in her mouth …… I used a long length of rope to wrap it around her neck twice. Then I pulled it to either side, wrapping it around his spread thighs. I pulled the rope towards the center and then ……. up and across her neck yet again, and around his legs one more time. Cinching the knot securely, Stephanie’s head was now secured with hubby’s cock in her mouth. Stephanie was not able …… to lift her head more than an inch or two …….. basically bound to the cock in her mouth.

On her knees ….. and her body stooped over, I next tied another rope around her right knee and pulled it wide, tying the other end ……. Of the rope to the leg of the chair Rich was in. Then I repeated the process with her left leg ….. securing that to the other chair leg. She protested, in a weak, high pitched voice ….. I figured her throat probably really hurt, HAHA.

With Stephanie’s knees pulled wide, her ass-cheeks were spread exposing her recently stretched and raped asshole. I was ready …… for my final devious act on this very sweet, loving cunt ……..

I put the tip of the baster in the water and sucked up about half a tube of the red pepper laced water. Kneeling behind her, I inserted the tip of the baster into ……. HAHA ….. Stephanie’s ass and squeezed the bulb ….. she jerked and bucked at the feel of the invading baster. A moment later came the …… sudden forceful spray of the cold liquid filling her rectum!!!

Stephy tried to rise up but with her neck tied as it was with the cock in her mouth, she had no range of movement …… her head only moved about an inch.

The water of course filled her rectum but quickly poured back out. I knew that would happen but the damage had been done. HAHAHA!!

The spray from the baster was strong enough to coat every fiber and inch of her inner anal walls. Soon, very quickly the red hot pepper would take effect ……………. Withdrawing the baster from Stephanie’s ass; I stood up and looked down at her.

Soon …………………

“Oh God ……no …… please ……nooooooo , oh no …….EEEEIIIIIIII …… UUUUUUMMMMMMFFFFFF!!”

Stephanie slowly began to feel a warmness start to form in her ass …….. very soon turning into Hotness …… a truly hot, burning sensation which was spreading and increasing out of control. Her initial instinct was to try to close her legs tightly and squeeze her butt –cheeks hard in an effort to combat the burning feeling. Tied as she was, that was impossible!! HAHAHA!

The mere fact that she now knew she could not in any way fight this new burning feeling spreading in her ass made it that much worse. She had no choice but to kneel there, legs and ass spread wide, and endure the burning as best she could. Stephanie had never in her life imagined any form of torture, sexual, or otherwise, could exist, yet alone be used on her!

Just as in the opening sequence of this rape fest, her black pumps were thumping up and down like crazy ….. kicking and scraping across the floor in a feeble attempt to fight this lifelike fire feeling. This fact alone made the madness of the act that much worse. Her body was quivering, writhing, shaking, but nothing she tried did her any good.           

Stephanie tried to scream as best she could but every word was muffled by her husband’s cock virtually locked in her mouth..

I dropped the key to Rich’s handcuffs on the coffee table, as I looked, and took in the exciting sexual turn-on of Stephy’s dancing black ankle-strap pumps………. I took a last handful of Stephanie’s tits and groped and pulled on them.

“Listen up Princess ….. you should be able to get your hands free in about an hour …… the key for the cuffs are in here on the table. You have to stay focused ….. HAHA ….. so not to bite your lovers cock off ,,,,,, that would ruin this night, wouldn’t it ……. HAHAHA!!”

“And in closing, Stephanie …. I wanted to thank you guys for a lovely night …… I sure appreciate you cooperation, HAHA. Who knows, maybe, we’ll meet up again, and do this again ……. I enjoyed your mouth, and ass Stephy, thanks, HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I got dressed watching Stephanie suffered in agony and pain, without any chance of immediate relief.

As I walked by them, I snapped a few more pictures, and stopped to tell Stephanie, “Remember Stephanie, you are nothing but a piece of fuckmeat, and tonight a piece of rapemeat, for me! Don’t ever forget you sucked my dick, made me cum, and I fucked your ass! Thanks Stephy, Later.”

As I opened the door to leave I heard……….”UUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG ….. AAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH ….. NNNUUUUUUHHHHHHH!”

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 04:27:42 AM »

Offline Archon

• Stalker
  • The original Dark Archon
Very, very nice. 
cheers

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 08:28:02 PM »

Offline Anklestrap10

• Serial Pervert
       She sure was one sexy piece of rapemeat. Standing, maybe, 5 feet 7, she had short brown hair, tinted with blonde streaks, not even coming to her collar. Her face was almost angelic. Soft, tender lips, even a pouty bottom one, seemed almost permanently affixed across her mouth. Her doe-like eyes seemed to radiate an almost indescribable grace and tenderness, even with the black-rimmed glasses she wore. They gave her a sweet, sexy librarian look. Everybody knows that “girl next door” look ……… well, she had it in spades!

I first saw her in a large grocery store shopping and was completely taken by the way she looked and how she carried herself. She had strong, firm and well toned legs …… I’m sure she is a former athletic, and most likely in Track. It was amazing how those glorious legs both led up to one wonderfully well proportioned ass.

As I followed her through the store that day I fantasized how great it would feel to ram my hard cock right up her ass and fuck her until she passed out. I knew I had to have her so for the next 2 weeks I followed her everywhere she went. Soon I learned she was married, a real bonus as I love to fuck married pussy. I knew the stores she shopped in, the coffee shop she spent time in, where her kids went to school, that her husband, Rich, was a teacher, and a bunch of information that may or may not be helpful. I’d use anything in my quest for the sweet pussy of this MILF!! Her name was Stephanie Connors, although she seemed to go by Steph. For each time during those 2 weeks that I savored the sight of her legs I reminded myself what makes a great pair of legs ……. namely that a great ass and a sweet pussy on the other end.

I knew that I was going to enjoy Stephanie’s pussy, excuse me, Stephanie’s married pussy, very soon ……. That thought made me grin!!

Waking up, it was a Friday, and I knew when I got up that today would be “Stephanie Day!” She was always busy on Fridays for some reason. I knew she was a sales director for Mary Kay. I had heard her the day before making plans to be at someone’s house, like a MK party.

My plan was to take her as soon as she returned home and proceed to turn the librarian-like MILF into a real fuckpig. I’d take care of the husband first, rendering unconscious and tie him securely to a chair. The sucker would then be forced to watch his sexy Wifey being raped and abused, as he would be powerless to help her.

Carefully I checked my “rape-kit” which included rope, bright red duct-tape, knife, handcuffs, ball-gag, a bit gag, and a digital camera. The day flew by quickly, and I figured she’d be getting home 9ish. I set out to arrive at her house about 8:15 so I would arrive with plenty of time to subdue the husband and get ready for the sexy cunt to get home. Oh yeah, better yet, heard her make plans with a grandma to keep the kids overnight. Splendid!

As I rang the doorbell and waited I held my taser tightly in my right hand …… intended to avoid a confrontation with the guy. When he opened the door I noticed he was wearing a pair of loose sweat pants and a t-shirt. The door opened and before he could ask me what I wanted I lunged forward pressing the taser directly into his chest and zapped him really good.

His eyes rolled to the top of his head as he staggered backwards and I’m sure he heard me say …. “hey asshole, I just dropped by to fuck every hole your wife has.” I pushed the taser again, this time into his neck, and he dropped like he had been shot.

Stepping inside, I closed and locked the door. I grabbed him under the shoulders and dragged him up the 3 small stairs. We were in the living room. Looking around I saw a reclining chair. I dragged his body over and dumped him into it. Working quickly I pulled his arms behind the chair and snapped the handcuffs on his wrists. Next I tied one ankle with a length of rope, pulled it backward and wrapped it around the chair. Then I did the same to his other ankle and tied it off securely. My last chore was to wedge the big red ball-gag into his mouth, pushing it behind his teeth, and buckling it behind his head.

Knowing his name was Rich, I called out his name, but no response. I was thrilled, but knew he would come around in about 5 minutes or so. Just to be sure, I double checked the cuffs and ankle ropes, satisfied that he had absolutely no chance of getting loose. There was no damn way Rich was going to stop my sexual desires with his sexy wife.

I look down at him and told him, “Okay Rich, you have a front row seat to see your bride get tortured, humiliated and raped …. Enjoy, buddy.”

Rich finally came to and I must say he struggled and fought quite a bit, trying to free himself …… had a lot of fight in him. I just sat there on his couch drinking his beer as I taunted him as to what I was going to do to his wife ……..

“I’m gonna strip your wife, maul her little tits, and ram my cock down her throat!!”

“Gonna dry-fuck her up her gorgeous ass and make her clean my dick with her mouth!”

“What’s your wife’s pussy feel like Rich …. Is she tight or have you broken her in well enough?”
       His reactions amused me greatly until suddenly I heard a car pull into the driveway. Peaking out the corner of a window and ….. there she was. It was Stephanie, I was about to touch and taste pure innocent sexiness.

“Hmmmmm, short black skirt, pink pullover sweater, black rimmed glasses, tan shoulder bag, black pumps …… looking good slut, come to daddy!!”

Very shortly the door opened and in walked Stephanie. She locked the door, hung her bag on a coat rack and bounced up the few steps into the living area. She shouted out …. “honey, I’m home and horny, hope you are too!” Reaching the step she froze in her tracks as she saw her husband exhausted in his chair with a red ball-gag forced in his mouth. Before she could react, a voice sounded behind her …… “he’s not very horny, but I sure as hell am!”

Spinning around with her mouth open ready to scream, Stephanie was doubled over in pain and surprise as my clenched fist landed in her unprotected belly. Her head spun so swiftly from the blow that her glasses flew off her face and landed nearby on the carpet. She was down on one knee …. Gasping for air … nostrils flailing and face contorted when suddenly ….. SMACK!!!  … a sharp backhand to her temple and cheek sending her backward onto her back, whimpering and moaning.

Rich screamed muffled threats into his gag as Steph just lay there. I grabbed her wrists and harshly pulled her arms behind her back …. using a length of rope I tied them together, tight. Flipping her over onto her back I ripped a length of red duct-tape and sealed it securely over her mouth. Her big brown eyes were glazed over from the sudden and unexpected attack … her boobs rose up and down as I looked into them. I saw definite fear. Stephanie’s tight black skirt had risen to her upper thighs clearly displaying the tops of her sexy thigh-hi’s she was wearing. Her face winced as I grabbed both of her tits, squeezed, and mauled them in my hands.

The backhand I had delivered to her moments ago was already showing its effects. A large bruise was forming on that side of her face. Using her boobies as handles, I squeezed hard and lifted her upright ….. she squealed into the tape gag as her eyes began to water. Soon tears were flowing down her cheeks and even though she seemed to be weakened, she still had a little fight left in her.

Rearing her right foot back, she kicked sharply in my direction but I caught it in time, blocking the kick of her high heel in time. I tightened my grip on her sweater covered tit and used my other to punch her right in the pussy. “UUMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFF,” is what I heard from her. Her entire body appeared to be exploding with streaks of pain and shame. Knocking her backward caused her sweater to tear where I had grabbed it, tearing halfway down, just under her breasts. It exposed her plain grey bra, yet very exciting to me. Those cups held two small, yet, desirable mounds of female flesh.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, I pulled Stephanie upright, on to her black pumps, and yanked her across the room to stand about 6 feet in front of her husband …. Reaching down I picked up her discarded glasses and put them back on her face.

“Okay Rich, that was the warm-up act ….. now the show begins ….. HAHAHAHA!”

“Now we’re gonna see what kind of whore you’re married to buddy!” I taunted Rich as I held the bound and gagged Stephanie in front of him.

Reaching down I lifted the hem of her short skirt up to her waist exposing the sexy grey silky panties she was wearing. Placing my hand on her crotch, I started to pull her close into me as my fingers dug and tore at her covered pussy lips. My other hand was busy tearing the remains of her pink sweater off and then groping and twisting her tits.

“UUUMMMMMMMFFFFFFF …. NNNNAAAAAAA!!” ….  as she writhed and struggled. Lower my hand to the catch and zipper on the side of her skirt, I tore it apart, ripping it down, then a vicious yank and off her body ……. Leaving her posed in front of her husband clad in only her bra, panties, thigh-hi’s and black pumps. The black pumps stood out in stark contrast to her nude-colored hose and the paleness of her skin …….. truly a sexy, erotic look for this cunt who was about to be raped viciously in her own home …… the place where she no doubt felt the most safe and secure ….. her safe haven from the cruel outside world. To top it off, being stripped and brutally raped in front of her husband!!

“Oh, what a movie or TV show this would make!” I thought to myself with a fucking big smile on my face. Irritated with bra, I roughly pulled down both cups of her bra, and admired her pert little tits. Surprisingly, her nips were hard and straight out. Using my thumbs and forefingers I rub her nips, then pinch them and slowly twist them back and forth. I can feel her bound hands against my crotch where her struggles are actually arousing me even more. At times her fingers inadvertently touched and ran against my cock, which was still in my pants. This makes me squeeze and abuse her boobies even harder.

“That’s a good slut, Stephanie ….. get me hard so I can invade that sweet pussy of yours!!”

Apparently realizing the effect her hands were having, she stopped moving her fingers but now she was trying to pull away, using those fantastic athletic legs. 
The muscles in her legs and especially calves strained and stood out as she attempted to get away. All she did was sap herself of strength and soon she was beginning to weaken ……..

“NNNNUUUUUMMMMMMM ……OOOPPPPPPPPPP ….EEASSSSEEEEE,” was all he could make out. This was such fuckin’ fun.

Her taped muffled pleas and begging were really getting my juices flowing. Finally I had to literally rip her bra completely off and enjoy the fullness of her now naked tits. They were bigger than I figured; they had a thickness, and were wider.

She kept looking at her husband, pleading with her eyes for his help, but there was to be none of that. After several more minutes of toying with her tits and cunt, I spun her around, stuck my hand inside her panties and quickly jammed two fingers into her dry pussy. I harshly told her to “be still and just listen!!”

Stephanie’s body was now covered head to toe with sweat …… her hair was frazzled and even strands sticking to her forehead from the sweat-induced struggles. Her eyes were wide as saucers, her legs and shoulders were quivering. I …….SLAP … SLAP … SLAP … SLAP … right across both her breasts. That was the “attention-getter” I wanted.

“Okay, slut, you’re getting down on your knees and giving me the best, lover, blow job you have ever given ……. IF, AND ONLY IF, you do a good job maybe I’ll leave you and hubby alone, take your money, and go away. If however, you don’t make me coat your mouth and belly with my cum, then I will rape you every way I can ……. What say you cunt? Yes or No?”

Tears flowed from her eyes smearing and ruining her mascara and make-up. I knew her lipstick was smeared from the duct-tape over her mouth. She looked at me, breathing heavily through her nose, looked briefly at her husband, ad slowly nodded her head up and down.

“Good girl ….. you do have half a brain …. now I’m gonna remove that tape and you’ll get down on your knees, and ask me if you can PLEASE give me a blow job …. Understand?”

Again, she nodded her head, and I slowly peeled the tape off her mouth, it had to hurt some ……… HAHA.

Stephanie knelt down, slowly, I knew she would, and the words I had waited to hear, as I stared down at her, “…..”ple … please, can I give yo … you a blo …. blow … job?” Her face was flushed with humiliation. I nodded my head, and while shaking my head yes, I said. “Sure Stephanie, you can suck my cock anytime, sweetheart!” I unbuckled, released my belt, undid my pants, and pulled out my erect cock. I laughed to myself thinking how dumb this cunt was ….. did she really think I would be satisfied with just a blowjob? No way was that happening, but I wanted to torture her with just the faintest degree of hope, and then tell her I lied. Seeing the devastation in her face when she finally understands she’s fallen for my lie will be priceless. Still with her black-rimmed glasses on, Stephanie leans forward, slowly parting her lips at the touch of my dick. My monster bounced slightly as her lips touched it, thrilled at being sucked by such a prized piece of rapemeat.   

Just as her lips touched my dick and started to wrap around it I told her to stop and be absolutely still. Then I told her to look up at me as she took my cock into her mouth. She obeyed and I snapped a couple of pics with my digital camera. Stephanie tried to close her eyes but I was too quick, and I managed to get a quick pic of the surprised look reflected in her eyes, through the lenses of her glasses before she got them shut. It was beautiful ……. my cock entering her mouth.       

Looking at Rich I pushed my dick in farther, gripping her head as I said to him ……. “don’t worry buddy, I’ll send you a copy of that one, HAHAHA!” He screamed into his ballgag and fought hard, again, to break free, no chance.

“Okay Stephanie, show me how good a cocksucker you really are!!”

“Take it all, cunt; I’m going right down your throat!!”

“Yeah, slut, roll your tongue around ….. get it nice and wet!”

“Just remember if this ain’t the BEST, my hard rod goes up your ass!”

“Yeah, Stephanie, you suck like a first class hooker, you damn slut!”

Gripping Steph’s head on both sides, taking as much of her short hair in my hands, I began rocking my hips as I started to enter her throat.

Her cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk ….. filled by my cock and soon saliva was dripping down her chin ….. and onto her small tits. The noises she was making were music to my ears ……………..

“GGGGAAAAAAAA … GGGUUUUUKKKKK ….. OOMMMMFFFFFF”

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 07:25:45 PM »

Offline justvisiting

• Stalker
Every time I read this I just love it.  In front of her husband?  Truly awesome!!