Author Topic: Gender reassignment in progress.  (Read 201 times)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Gender reassignment in progress.
« on: February 07, 2018, 08:52:27 AM »
I just got back from an interstate trip to the endocrinologist; I got an interstate referral so I could beat the horrendous waiting lists in my state and also stay with my relatives. My family and friends all know of my situation and are behind me 100%. For those of you on this forum who didn't know, I was born male, but am currently undergoing gender reassignment to fix the horror-inducing discrepancy between the gender of my brain and the gender of my body.

Thanks to my wonderful endo, I am now in the trial phase of hormone replacement therapy: 1 month on 1mg of synthetic estrogen to see if my body can tolerate it, then I have a Skype call with the doctor to see where we go from there. I took my first E pill yesterday and just took the second a few minutes ago. People have already noticed that I seem more chill, though that's mostly just a psychological thing; I'm comforted by the fact that things are finally being set in motion.

Yes, I will happily role play as female with you if you want. Yes, I will show you my boobs once they've grown. Yes, I will show you my snatch as soon as I recover from the surgery (though that won't happen for some time, gender reassignment is a lengthy process and surgery is expensive). Yes, I have chosen a female name, but I am keeping it a secret from everyone until the time comes to start using it.
The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'
— Rich Jeni