Author Topic: Executive Position (Blud & RV)  (Read 77769 times)

Re: Executive Position (Blud & RV)
« Reply #525 on: September 16, 2017, 02:04:11 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I could feel my body building for another climax as you looked into my eyes.  It looked as if you were going to speak to me as you pounded into me hard and deep.  I knew I was looking at you questioningly as I was too lost in passion to speak.  Your breath tickled my ear as your mouth pressed against it.  I could hear your words as I moaned with pleasure, "I am a very good student of the female anatomy and needs, slave jessie.  I also studied you intensely.. and have thought so very often of all of this even before the last forty-eight hours passed..."  I frowned a bit wondering why you would want to study me.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #526 on: September 16, 2017, 05:58:23 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
I saw the frown, smiling as I explained to you what I was meaning.

"When a man wants a woman in his life, and wants to do everything for her he can, he studies her in ways.  Master wanted all of this to be as close to perfect for you as possible, and it has I can tell.  It will continue, not because he knows everything about you, but knows that you are open to so many things and not static in what you like."

I kissed you again, continuing to fuck your tight ass more as I knew you were enjoying.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #527 on: September 17, 2017, 02:10:26 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I realize you knew I didn't understand what you meant as you smiled at me.  I listened attentively as you told me, "When a man wants a woman in his life, and wants to do everything for her he can, he studies her in ways.  Master wanted all of this to be as close to perfect for you as possible, and it has I can tell.  It will continue, not because he knows everything about you, but knows that you are open to so many things and not static in what you like."  I smiled as I realized you understood me like no other man had.  I gave into your kiss as you continued to take my behind. 

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #528 on: September 17, 2017, 04:02:10 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I continued to sodomize you as I pleased, knowing you were enjoying surrendering your ass to me as much as I loved "raping" it.  You would withhold no part of you from me now, but that was just part of it.  I also was going to give you of myself as well, and that still had to be reached to a point where I could show you how I would do just that.  I started speeding up, wanting to hear you beg for more and mercy for your ass at the same fucking time.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #529 on: September 21, 2017, 11:05:13 PM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I was surrendering to your use of my rectum.  I had never thought that I would allow anyone to sodomize me but you were not just anyone.  My feelings for you were overpowering.  I wanted to give you everything you wanted.  I would never forbid you from taking what you wanted as you meant the world to me.  I moaned as you sped up and begged you for more and mercy for my rectum.  My sounds of pleasure and pain were loud.

« Reply #530 on: September 22, 2017, 06:51:38 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
"Cum again right now, slave jessie.  Cum and tell me how much you want me to fill you up with mine in there."

I was thrusting into you a bit more roughly, pleased at how you were taking my cock and needing more.  I was getting ready to give you a break, for us to get cleaned up and rested for dinner, but I first wanted to hear it.  I wanted to hear you needed me to cum and fill your ass once more.  It was something that I loved hearing you say, and knew that you wouldn't have trouble saying it at all.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #531 on: October 01, 2017, 01:44:46 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
"Cum again right now, slave jessie.  Cum and tell me how much you want me to fill you up with mine in there."  I screamed in pleasure as I came when you commanded me to.  My body shook wildly as you kept thrusting into me roughly.  I wanted more of it as I begged you, "Please cum in me and fill up my ass with your seed."

« Reply #532 on: October 03, 2017, 08:53:35 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
Your words got me most of the way there, but I slammed into you for a few more moments as you continued to cum.  I growled out loud, burying my cock into your ass so very deep, and pinned you down as I made you take my entire load inside of your rectum and bowels.  I held you there, tight against me, letting you feel it from my end as I felt it from yours.  I smiled up at you, kissing you passionately and caressing your body as we continued our mutual release for a few minutes.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #533 on: October 07, 2017, 12:49:18 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I was right on the edge of another climax as you kept slamming into me.  When you growled and buried deeper into me as you pinned me down I came hard again.  I could feel you release your seed in my bowls.  You were holding me tightly against you as I groaned with pleasure.  You smiled at me and I smiled back at you.  You held me against you and kissed me passionately as you caressed my body.

« Reply #534 on: October 07, 2017, 11:44:49 PM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I allowed our mutual release flow as normal, just holding you close as I moved us both onto the full part of the sectional.  I laid there with you, kissing and holding you while massaging and caressing your body as well.  I let you see in my eyes how pleased I am with how you have been doing, knowing that you were understanding that even with how dominant I was being, you are very special and cared for.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #535 on: October 11, 2017, 01:58:24 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I moaned with you as we came together.  My body shook against yours as you moved us.  Your arms held me securely as you kissed me and held me.  I liked how you were massaging and caressing my body.  I could see by your eyes that you were pleased with me.  I knew that you were being dominant with me but I also knew I was special to you and that you cared for me.

« Reply #536 on: October 11, 2017, 11:32:32 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
"I wouldn't want to be hear with anyone else, my dear."

I smiled as I said that, very pleased indeed with you.  I had known that you needed to be made to submit, and that eventually that would come about that you would embrace it very totally.  Now, as I held you close, I would soon be taking you to a very lovely evening out, one that would be highlighted by a very intense experience later.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #537 on: October 21, 2017, 12:17:53 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I smiled as you told me, "I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else, my dear."  I had enjoyed submitting to you and now I was enjoying how you held me close.  I knew you would soon take me out but I really just wanted to stay here in your arms for the rest of the evening.  I would not tell you that though as I knew you had the evening planned and didn't want to spoil it for either of us.

« Reply #538 on: October 29, 2017, 04:43:21 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
"There will be a lot of quiet and rest as far as dinner and our little trip om the water goes, Jessica.  It will be something very soothing, and we will be very pleased with the meal as well."

I smiled, knowing that you were enjoying my holding you close that way most.  That would make it all the better, as there would be much of it over the course of the night as well.  I held and caressed you, pleased that you enjoyed the tender as well as the rough. It all had a part in every bit of things.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #539 on: November 17, 2017, 04:09:03 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I smiled as you told me there would be a lot of quiet an rest during our trip.  She smiled as he spoke of something that would be soothing and that she would be pleased with the meals.  She knew she would be happy because she would be with him.  She returned his smile with one of her own as he held her close.  She was enjoying his caresses and the tender way he was holding her as she looked into his eyes.

« Reply #540 on: November 27, 2017, 03:04:00 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I started to massage you a bit more, very pleased as you relaxed.  I wanted you to understand all things, smiling as I spoke to you about what else I had in mind.  You were very important, and you needed to know how much I would treat you as though you were in the ways you were.

"I will teach you how to take care of yourself, even though I will have bodyguards for certain kinds of business that you will be handling personally both on this trip and when we return to the States."
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #541 on: December 08, 2017, 03:32:35 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I made sounds of pleasure as you massaged me.  My body was very relaxed when you suddenly spoke to me, "I will teach you how to take care of yourself, even though I will have bodyguards for certain kinds of business that you will be handling personally both on this trip and when we return to the States."  I smiled as you told me you would teach me how to take care of myself.  After all I have been taking care of myself for a long time.  When you mentioned body guards my eyes snapped open.  I demanded, "What kind of business will I be handling that would call for me having body guards."

« Reply #542 on: December 09, 2017, 09:07:48 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
"No matter what one's business is, there are always people who will do bad things, Jessica.   There are also people who will see either or both of us as target for ransom."

I spoke the truth, not at all feeling the need to lie to you.   If you wanted further explanation, I would give it to you, but the fact you were now the lover of a very rich man was a good motive itself.  I continued massaging you, not avoiding any other questions you may ask.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #543 on: December 14, 2017, 02:08:03 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
"No matter what one's business is, there are always people who will do bad things, Jessica.   There are also people who will see either or both of us as target for ransom."
I raised an eyebrow as you told me that we both could be targets for ransom.  I told you, "Maybe we should have body guards so no one can kidnap us.
I waited for your answer to what I had said.  I actually thought it was a good idea.

« Reply #544 on: December 26, 2017, 09:50:04 PM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
"Of course I will hire them.  However, there will always be a chance that you will have to defend yourself, and I want you prepared."

I kissed you passionately, continuing to massage and caress you.  You had said what I wanted you to, and I was going to do just that thing, and we soon will be protected that way.  I massaged you in the right places, slowly scooping you up and carrying you toward the opulent bathroom for us to shower.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #545 on: January 15, 2018, 12:58:14 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I was relieved when you told me, "Of course I will hire them.  However, there will always be a chance that you will have to defend yourself, and I want you prepared."  I knew my face showed how worried I was about protecting myself.  Suddenly you kissed me and I forgot my fear as you massaged and caressed me.  Your hands soon had me excited as you picked me up and to me to the bathroom and than into the shower.  I pressed my lips against yours and kissed you.

« Reply #546 on: January 28, 2018, 12:13:03 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
Soon, I had you under the hot sprays of the shower.   I was eventually working the shampoo into your hair, pleased that you were able to relax again.  I intended for the night to be as intense as the day, but of course that would be after we had enjoyed a nice meal and invigorating boat tour.   I rinsed your hair thoroughly, then proceeded to scrub your body again, making certain to get all of you as I pleased.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #547 on: January 28, 2018, 04:03:00 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
The hot water felt good on my body as did the shampoo you were working through my hair.  I made sounds of pleasure as you scrubbed my hair and body.  Soon you were rinsing off my body and hair.  I always enjoyed how you took care of me. 

« Reply #548 on: January 31, 2018, 08:17:37 PM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I then handed you the loofa, soap, and shampoo, allowing you the privilege of doing me.  I moved for you when needed, knowing that you knew now how to wash me properly.  I smiled, letting you know that I was glad you were relaxing and getting back to a more laid back mood.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #549 on: February 13, 2018, 03:21:23 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I smiled as you handed me the loofa, soap and shampoo.  then handed you the loofa, soap, and shampoo, allowing you the privilege of doing me.  I used the shampoo first and smiled when you bent down so I could wash your hair.  I picked up the loofa and soap and prepared it as you rinsed the shampoo out of your hair.  I pulled you a bit so you would step out of the spray of the water and began to wash your body from top to bottom.  Once you were soaped up I guided you back under the spray and smiled as the soap washed off of you.  Once all of it was gone I stood on my tippy toes and kissed you passionately.