Author Topic: The Proper Education of a Teacher (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)  (Read 45811 times)

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
Re: The Proper Education of a Teacher (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)
« Reply #400 on: December 09, 2017, 07:35:49 AM »
I pulled out of you cunt as you were still cuming, pulling you off of the dresser and pushing you roughly to your knees.  I had hold of your hair, just tight enough, so I could keep you under control.  I looked down at you pushing my cock into your mouth and throat as I directed you sternly.

"Take it all and suck on it in slave holly's mouth and throat.  Clasp your hands behind your back like a good girl, and suck Master's cock.  Show him how much she loves him and accept the way he loves her.  Take it deep in her throat and express how appreciative she is for him taking her as he has."
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #401 on: December 14, 2017, 01:49:51 AM »
I gasped as you pulled out of me and made a sound of disappointment.  I was surprised as you pulled me off of the dresser and pushed me roughly to my knees.  Your fingers tangled into my hair holding me in place.  I looked into your eyes as you pushed your shaft deep into my mouth and throat.  You growled at me, "Take it all and suck on it in slave holly's mouth and throat.  Clasp your hands behind your back like a good girl, and suck Master's cock.  Show him how much she loves him and accept the way he loves her.  Take it deep in her throat and express how appreciative she is for him taking her as he has."  I immediately did as you ordered.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #402 on: December 26, 2017, 09:27:22 PM »
I was soon holding your head in place, making you suck on all of my cock in your mouth and throat.  My eyes looked down at you, my one hand in your hair as the other molested on one of your breasts tightly.  I pinched your nipple, knowing you were ready for the rough treatment.  I spoke to you, my tone very commanding as I let you know about how things would be going as soon as we got to our place.   

"Master already has slave's clothing for her first night home already there.  He knows her sizes, and made certain everything was nice and tight for her to wear.  Suck more, and worship his cock and balls like a good girl."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #403 on: January 15, 2018, 12:48:41 AM »
I couldn't move if I wanted to as you held my head in place as I sucked your cock hard.  I could feel it in my throat.  I looked up into your eyes as you pinched my nipple.  I gasped but did not try to pull away.  Your voice was now commanding and demanding as you told me, "Master already has slave's clothing for her first night home already there.  He knows her sizes, and made certain everything was nice and tight for her to wear.  Suck more, and worship his cock and balls like a good girl."  I sucked your cock harder feeling it throb in my mouth.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #404 on: January 27, 2018, 09:00:04 PM »
I then started letting you move your head, stroking your hair again.   There were still so many things to tell you, to talk to you about why I took you in such a way, but right now I wanted to have all of you again.   I growl, allowing your head to move but also thrusting my pelvis forward and making you take my cock more frequently down your lovely throat.   I pulled your head away for a moment, looking down at you."

"Take Master's seed down your throat, my honey holly.. then get ready to offer that ass to him..." 
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #405 on: January 28, 2018, 03:52:51 AM »
I was moving up and down again as you stroked my hair.  I could feel your cock deep in my throat.  I was surprise as you pulled my head away from your shaft.  I looked into your eyes as you spoke to me, "Take Master's seed down your throat, my honey holly.. then get ready to offer that ass to him..."  I smiled at you and got back to sucking your cock.  Suddenly you came and I swallowed over and over until I had all of it.  As soon as you were done I got on my hands and knees and offered you my behind.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #406 on: January 31, 2018, 08:08:57 PM »
I spanked both sides of your ass and both thighs as well as your pussy, my tone a bit more like yours in class.

"slave is supposed to also grovel for Master to have her ass.  she will tell him how badly she needs him to have her as he pleases."

It was a power play on my part, a reminder to you that I was in total control, and though I did care for you that you were to do as I tell you.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #407 on: February 13, 2018, 03:02:24 AM »
I cried out in both pain and pleasure as you spanked my behind, thighs and pussy as you demanded, "slave is supposed to also grovel for Master to have her ass.  she will tell him how badly she needs him to have her as he pleases."  I realized you voice was as demanding as mine had been in class.  I knew you were in total control so I would do all of what you demanded.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #408 on: February 17, 2018, 09:45:50 AM »
I suddenly gripped your hips, ramming my cock to the hilt into your tight ass. I made certain it hurt just enough, my hands gripping your breasts to arch you up.  I lean in, my mouth at your ear as I speak.  My tone is as intense as my thrusts, which now are taking you just rough enough to convey what I want you to understand now.

"slave is going to grovel always for Master to have her ass.  she will tell him now how much she wants him to continue to take her ass as he pleases."
--Edgar Allen Poe