Author Topic: The Proper Education of a Teacher (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)  (Read 52739 times)

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
Re: The Proper Education of a Teacher (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)
« Reply #400 on: December 09, 2017, 07:35:49 AM »
I pulled out of you cunt as you were still cuming, pulling you off of the dresser and pushing you roughly to your knees.  I had hold of your hair, just tight enough, so I could keep you under control.  I looked down at you pushing my cock into your mouth and throat as I directed you sternly.

"Take it all and suck on it in slave holly's mouth and throat.  Clasp your hands behind your back like a good girl, and suck Master's cock.  Show him how much she loves him and accept the way he loves her.  Take it deep in her throat and express how appreciative she is for him taking her as he has."
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #401 on: December 14, 2017, 01:49:51 AM »
I gasped as you pulled out of me and made a sound of disappointment.  I was surprised as you pulled me off of the dresser and pushed me roughly to my knees.  Your fingers tangled into my hair holding me in place.  I looked into your eyes as you pushed your shaft deep into my mouth and throat.  You growled at me, "Take it all and suck on it in slave holly's mouth and throat.  Clasp your hands behind your back like a good girl, and suck Master's cock.  Show him how much she loves him and accept the way he loves her.  Take it deep in her throat and express how appreciative she is for him taking her as he has."  I immediately did as you ordered.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #402 on: December 26, 2017, 09:27:22 PM »
I was soon holding your head in place, making you suck on all of my cock in your mouth and throat.  My eyes looked down at you, my one hand in your hair as the other molested on one of your breasts tightly.  I pinched your nipple, knowing you were ready for the rough treatment.  I spoke to you, my tone very commanding as I let you know about how things would be going as soon as we got to our place.   

"Master already has slave's clothing for her first night home already there.  He knows her sizes, and made certain everything was nice and tight for her to wear.  Suck more, and worship his cock and balls like a good girl."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #403 on: January 15, 2018, 12:48:41 AM »
I couldn't move if I wanted to as you held my head in place as I sucked your cock hard.  I could feel it in my throat.  I looked up into your eyes as you pinched my nipple.  I gasped but did not try to pull away.  Your voice was now commanding and demanding as you told me, "Master already has slave's clothing for her first night home already there.  He knows her sizes, and made certain everything was nice and tight for her to wear.  Suck more, and worship his cock and balls like a good girl."  I sucked your cock harder feeling it throb in my mouth.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #404 on: January 27, 2018, 09:00:04 PM »
I then started letting you move your head, stroking your hair again.   There were still so many things to tell you, to talk to you about why I took you in such a way, but right now I wanted to have all of you again.   I growl, allowing your head to move but also thrusting my pelvis forward and making you take my cock more frequently down your lovely throat.   I pulled your head away for a moment, looking down at you."

"Take Master's seed down your throat, my honey holly.. then get ready to offer that ass to him..." 
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #405 on: January 28, 2018, 03:52:51 AM »
I was moving up and down again as you stroked my hair.  I could feel your cock deep in my throat.  I was surprise as you pulled my head away from your shaft.  I looked into your eyes as you spoke to me, "Take Master's seed down your throat, my honey holly.. then get ready to offer that ass to him..."  I smiled at you and got back to sucking your cock.  Suddenly you came and I swallowed over and over until I had all of it.  As soon as you were done I got on my hands and knees and offered you my behind.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #406 on: January 31, 2018, 08:08:57 PM »
I spanked both sides of your ass and both thighs as well as your pussy, my tone a bit more like yours in class.

"slave is supposed to also grovel for Master to have her ass.  she will tell him how badly she needs him to have her as he pleases."

It was a power play on my part, a reminder to you that I was in total control, and though I did care for you that you were to do as I tell you.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #407 on: February 13, 2018, 03:02:24 AM »
I cried out in both pain and pleasure as you spanked my behind, thighs and pussy as you demanded, "slave is supposed to also grovel for Master to have her ass.  she will tell him how badly she needs him to have her as he pleases."  I realized you voice was as demanding as mine had been in class.  I knew you were in total control so I would do all of what you demanded.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #408 on: February 17, 2018, 09:45:50 AM »
I suddenly gripped your hips, ramming my cock to the hilt into your tight ass. I made certain it hurt just enough, my hands gripping your breasts to arch you up.  I lean in, my mouth at your ear as I speak.  My tone is as intense as my thrusts, which now are taking you just rough enough to convey what I want you to understand now.

"slave is going to grovel always for Master to have her ass.  she will tell him now how much she wants him to continue to take her ass as he pleases."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #409 on: February 22, 2018, 01:29:50 AM »
I gasped as you suddenly gripped my hips and rammed yourself deep into my rectum.  I was breathing heavy as your hands gripped my breasts and you arched my body.  Your warm breath excited me more as you spoke into my ear as I moaned in both pain and pleasure..

"slave is going to grovel always for Master to have her ass.  she will tell him now how much she wants him to continue to take her ass as he pleases."

She moaned out breathlessly, "slave wants Master to take her ass as he pleases."

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #410 on: March 03, 2018, 11:03:16 PM »
I don't say anything for several minutes, instead focusing on renewing my intense conquest of you.  I already knew you belonged to me, but I also felt how you were wanting me to do it all over again.  I started to slam that lovely ass of yours, knowing now that you could handle it as I was giving it to you at that moment.  I felt your body respond more, and I speed up my thrusts.  My hands moved up your sides, pleased at how you were taking me, and loving how you moan, gasp, and breath the way you were.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #411 on: March 09, 2018, 01:47:11 AM »
I moaned as you pounded into me enjoying the thought that I belonged to you in all ways.  I wanted everything you did to me.  I enjoyed the excitement that ran through me as you pounded into me.  I was all yours in all ways and I was sure that you knew that as you slammed into me harder, deeper and faster.  I moaned loudly as your hands moved over my body exciting me even more.  I could hear my own sounds of pleasure as I moaned, gasped and breathed heavily.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #412 on: March 26, 2018, 01:32:36 AM »
I couldn't help how aggressive I was becoming with my thrusts, feeling your body give in all the more.  The fact I did love you made it all the better that you were submitting more and more to belonging to me.  I moved my mouth to kiss and nibble on your neck and shoulder, my mouth below your ear as I told you more.

"There are going to be days I do nothing but fuck you silly, slave holly.  There will be times you will be sore all over, but Master still intends to have you any way, any time, any position, and any hole he wants.  When and if he lets you work, you will come back to Master so he can do as he pleases to you always."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #413 on: March 31, 2018, 04:47:56 PM »
I moaned as you thrusts became even more aggressive giving into the amazing sensations.  I wanted all that you could and would give me as I loved you deeply.  I submitted to you as I wanted to belong to you and knew you would realized that if you didn't know that already.  Sooner or later you would either ask me or tell me that I belonged to you.  All thought left my mind as you began to kiss and nibble my neck and shoulder before moving your mouth below my ear.  Your breath as well as your words excited me, "There are going to be days I do nothing but fuck you silly, slave holly.  There will be times you will be sore all over, but Master still intends to have you any way, any time, any position, and any hole he wants.  When and if he lets you work, you will come back to Master so he can do as he pleases to you always."  I smiled as I told you, "I want all that you described as I love you.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #414 on: April 14, 2018, 08:05:48 AM »
As I started speeding up my thrusts more, my hands soon molesting and kneading your breasts again.  I was starting to grudge fuck your tight ass, very pleased at what you said to me.   I kissed and nibbled on your neck and shoulder again, taking the time to be silent as I started laying into you and making you feel me deeper inside of you there.  I yanked you back roughly, making you feel me go balls deep and harder as I felt you melt into me when I was bottoming out inside of you.  After minutes of hard pounding, I spoke again, telling you words I could tell you wanted to hear.

"You belong to me always.. Master loves and owns his slave holly..."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #415 on: April 19, 2018, 01:44:14 AM »
I gasped as you began to speed up and moaned as your warm hands kneaded my breasts.   I groaned and moaned as you took me hard and kissed and nibbled on my neck and shoulders.  I moaned loudly as I felt you get even deeper inside of me.  I felt you yank me back roughly adding to the pleasure of what you were doing.  You were deep inside of me as you pounded into me harder.  I moaned with each one of your thrusts as you spoke to me, "You belong to me always.. Master loves and owns his slave holly..."  I groaned out, "Yes and that is what slave holly wants."

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #416 on: May 08, 2018, 03:13:00 AM »
"Yes.. I know you want it, slave.  Master loves that you so need his cock to sodomize you... to claim you as his totally..."

I was slamming into you more, making you feel my cock pumping in and out of your lovely ass all the more.   You were handling it well, your sweat covered body all the more appealing as I was the one who made it where you were that way.  I was not giving you any room to not react the way I wanted you to, my mouth at your ear again.

"Cum, lovely holly... cum and get ready to take Master's load very soon..."
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #417 on: May 13, 2018, 12:11:21 AM »
I heard you voice through a fog of intense pleasure, "Yes.. I know you want it, slave.  Master loves that you so need his cock to sodomize you... to claim you as his totally..."

I moaned loudly as you slammed into me harder and pumped even faster.  I was lost in the pleasure but could feel the extreme wetness of my body.  I wanted even more and you seemed to know that as you whispered in my ear, "Cum, lovely holly... cum and get ready to take Master's load very soon..."  I screamed loud and long as my body released over and over.

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
« Reply #418 on: May 14, 2018, 03:32:49 AM »
I rammed into your tight ass, growling as I held you tight against me and gave you my load inside of your nether regions.   I kept kissing and nibbling on your neck and shoulder, my words husky and demanding as I spoke.  My tone was focused and straightforward, as I had always been with you from the moment I first wanted you.

"Master is  not finished with his slave's ass...  she will get to nap in the car on the way to her new home.. where he will have more of her as he pleases..."

I then turned you, making you rotate around on my cock as I was still cumming.  I soon was kissing and nibbling on your breasts roughly, kneading and molesting them with my hands as well.  The moment my load was inside of you, I started to grudge fuck your tight ass from that position again, your legs held wide open by my arms.
--Edgar Allen Poe

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
« Reply #419 on: May 19, 2018, 09:35:56 PM »
I screamed loudly as you rammed into me.  I heard you growl as you held me tightly against me.  I could feel you fill me as you kissed and nibbled my neck and shoulder.  I groaned as the pleasure you were given me filled me with more need.  The way you nibbled and kissed my shoulder excited me.  I looked at you as you spoke to me, "Master is  not finished with his slave's ass...  she will get to nap in the car on the way to her new home.. where he will have more of her as he pleases..."

I smiled as you turned me so I rotated on your cock.  I could feel your cum filling me as you kissed and nibbled on my breast as you kneaded them.  I moaned loudly as you came in me and began to pound into harder, faster and deeper.  I moaned as you held my legs so that they were spread wide apart.  I was lost in the pleasure you were creating.