Author Topic: how dangerous ?  (Read 655 times)

Offline kaylapiggie19

• Stalker
  • my mind is filled with filth
how dangerous ?
« on: November 10, 2017, 07:01:29 AM »
i know this is a very dark fantasy that in actual practice is very very dangerous and such, but how bad could it possibly be if it’s possibly someone from here who knows the boundary of only rape? like if there was no danger of anything else but pure rape and cruelty, how dangerous could it possibly be ?

Offline x3rdbornx

• Stalker
  • I want to violate you to the core.
Re: how dangerous ?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:07:23 PM »
I would be thrilled to indulge you, if you were up for it.

Offline sexyredfox89

• sexyredfox89
  • Stalker
  • my pussy is wet and im getting sleeping daddy...
    • chaturbate/sexyredfox89
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 05:03:13 AM »
kayla i like your thinking :) im looking for someone to rape me for real and use me for there sick fetishes but i am slightly worried about my fragile face and f it will recover from such a treatment... but fear aside i have been giving out my home address to willing pervs hoping i might get abused like a fucktoy

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your Evil Angel
  • Serial Pervert
  • I drink therefore I am.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 04:12:20 PM »
It's extremely dangerous. You really have no idea what sort of person is going to show up at your door if you invite him, particularly from a site like this. Sure, it may be specifically for rape (and is it really rape if you want it or just rape fantasy?) but the person at your door may be sick, twisted and sadistic, getting off on the pain and suffering of women and who only truly gets off on mutilating or even killing her. There's no way to know that until he pulls out the knife or starts strangling you and you see the gleam of insanity in his eyes.

I can appreciate the urge to want to be raped, but it's not something to be undertaken lightly and especially with someone you don't know. I can't stop anyone from indulging their fantasies in a particularly dangerous way and chances are yes, all you'll get is a rape fantasy but there are a lot of things that can go wrong even in that case - sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, or even the guy might just be a shitty rapist. I wish you all luck finding what you're looking for and believe me it's tempting as fuck to get your address and show up at your door one night, but it's way risky unless you plan things out first.
Protected by ADT. Motherfuckers.

Offline Queen of Maradonia

• Serial Pervert
  • I think I can fetch a higher ransom than that.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 09:29:25 AM »
kayla i like your thinking :) im looking for someone to rape me for real and use me for there sick fetishes but i am slightly worried about my fragile face and f it will recover from such a treatment... but fear aside i have been giving out my home address to willing pervs hoping i might get abused like a fucktoy

You are afraid your rapist will mess up your pretty face... and you gave out your home address to horny strangers anyway?

Offline kaylapiggie19

• Stalker
  • my mind is filled with filth
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »
wow i wonder if i should start giving out my address as well, i want this more than anyone can possible know

Offline twistedgrimm

• BriarRose
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 03:00:51 AM »
wow i wonder if i should start giving out my address as well, i want this more than anyone can possible know

Please, tell me you are joking, and if not you should really think on the difference between fantasy and reality. The resulting mental trauma shall not be "sexy" nor will the physical trauma.