Author Topic: how dangerous ?  (Read 1195 times)

how dangerous ?
« on: November 10, 2017, 07:01:29 AM »

Offline kaylapiggie19

• Stalker
  • my mind is filled with filth
i know this is a very dark fantasy that in actual practice is very very dangerous and such, but how bad could it possibly be if it’s possibly someone from here who knows the boundary of only rape? like if there was no danger of anything else but pure rape and cruelty, how dangerous could it possibly be ?

Re: how dangerous ?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:07:23 PM »

Online x3rdbornx

• Stalker
  • I want to violate you to the core.
I would be thrilled to indulge you, if you were up for it.

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 05:03:13 AM »

Offline sexyredfox89

• sexyredfox89
  • Stalker
  • my pussy is wet and im getting sleeping daddy...
    • chaturbate/sexyredfox89
kayla i like your thinking :) im looking for someone to rape me for real and use me for there sick fetishes but i am slightly worried about my fragile face and f it will recover from such a treatment... but fear aside i have been giving out my home address to willing pervs hoping i might get abused like a fucktoy

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 04:12:20 PM »

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your Evil Angel
  • Serial Pervert
  • I drink therefore I am.
It's extremely dangerous. You really have no idea what sort of person is going to show up at your door if you invite him, particularly from a site like this. Sure, it may be specifically for rape (and is it really rape if you want it or just rape fantasy?) but the person at your door may be sick, twisted and sadistic, getting off on the pain and suffering of women and who only truly gets off on mutilating or even killing her. There's no way to know that until he pulls out the knife or starts strangling you and you see the gleam of insanity in his eyes.

I can appreciate the urge to want to be raped, but it's not something to be undertaken lightly and especially with someone you don't know. I can't stop anyone from indulging their fantasies in a particularly dangerous way and chances are yes, all you'll get is a rape fantasy but there are a lot of things that can go wrong even in that case - sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, or even the guy might just be a shitty rapist. I wish you all luck finding what you're looking for and believe me it's tempting as fuck to get your address and show up at your door one night, but it's way risky unless you plan things out first.
Protected by ADT. Motherfuckers.

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 09:29:25 AM »

Offline Queen of Maradonia

• Serial Pervert
  • I think I can fetch a higher ransom than that.
kayla i like your thinking :) im looking for someone to rape me for real and use me for there sick fetishes but i am slightly worried about my fragile face and f it will recover from such a treatment... but fear aside i have been giving out my home address to willing pervs hoping i might get abused like a fucktoy

You are afraid your rapist will mess up your pretty face... and you gave out your home address to horny strangers anyway?

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »

Offline kaylapiggie19

• Stalker
  • my mind is filled with filth
wow i wonder if i should start giving out my address as well, i want this more than anyone can possible know

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 03:00:51 AM »

Online twistedgrimm

• BriarRose
  • Kiloposter Society
wow i wonder if i should start giving out my address as well, i want this more than anyone can possible know

Please, tell me you are joking, and if not you should really think on the difference between fantasy and reality. The resulting mental trauma shall not be "sexy" nor will the physical trauma.

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 05:44:11 PM »

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Meow! Feed me cum or I'l break you!

Sigh.

Both of you. Get ur heads out of ur asses, and think about vhat your sugesting. THAT kind of atitude is exacly the reason vhy rapists get the vrong idea that vhat they are doing is ok for a woman. But by all means - dont stop. Dont take my vord for it. Keep giving out ur adresses, and keep wishing something you'l regret. I hope you GET ur wish, and some piece of shit rapist uses you both like fucktoys. Maby that wil wake you up. But by then the damage wil be done. Ffs.

I am wel known on this site for my feminist konviktions. And that I tend to put the blame skuarely on men who cant control themselfs, as being the culprit. But THIS kind of shit, makes me re-evaluate the blame on a more even basis. Vhen some girls are as stupid as you for practicaly inviting it on them-selvs, I have to seriusly kuestion vhat the fuck is vrong vith some of us, to want this shit. Fantasy is all wel and good. But TRUST ME, you do NOT want it to be a reality. Idiots.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)