Author Topic: Secure in masculinity  (Read 895 times)

Offline kimbra_ailis

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Administrator
  • Master Savage
  • Dark Goddess of Rain
    • Elliquiy Role Play
Secure in masculinity
« on: September 11, 2010, 10:28:19 PM »
Is it true that if a man is secure in his masculinity that he can wear pink or purple
.... I need an orgasm and a nap....

RPRequest

Offline Xenomorph

• Massive Pervert
Re: Secure in masculinity
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 06:38:20 AM »
Personally, I believe no man should/could ever wear pink. Ok, so you're seven feet tall and pack 300 pounds of muscle; if you're a guy you still can't wear pink.  :no:

I will never wear pink - and yes, I'm very secure, thank you.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 06:44:01 AM by Xenomorph »
Strong men can always afford to be gentle. Only the weak are intent on "giving as good as they get".

Offline rowen

• Stargazer
  • Stalker
    • BDSM Sanctuary
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 09:45:46 AM »
It is challenging to say the least, and Dommes love to make their subs wear pink because for most males it still is embarrassing and it will give them chuckles and taunts. Than again, to take that does take some sense of security.

Offline Badoz

• Stalker
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 05:52:19 PM »
I have worn pink.  If my woman wants me to wear pink because it's cute it's the least I can do. She's wearing the "slutty" heals and short skirt for me. (Slutty is not an insult I don't go out with women I don't respect.)

Purple is the second most worn color by me.  I love purple, lavender the whole spectrum. No one has called me less of a man for it. If they did I didn't notice.

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 07:41:49 PM »
At the risk of it sounding backward (I dont care)... I dont think purple and pink are very manly colors. I doubt I'd want to see my bf wearing them, he wuld just look silly. Then agen, I dont like those colors my-self, so its also my basic revulsion to them. I like violet, but purple... nahhh.

And its a safety consideration too, vhere I live, purple and pink (especialy pink) is a very good way for a guy to be labeled a faggot, and get his ass kicked somevhere in a back alley by a bunch of punks. Croatia is not a very liberal country (vhich I mostly like, being right-wing myself, but it has its bad sides, too), and to be standing out in some way, you need to be able to take care of yorself, diversity is not a very popular trait. Being a non-traditional woman my-self, I know the feeling, I had to fight sometimes, to be akcepted, too. But I kind of like it, its only maked me more determined in my convictions.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Badoz

• Stalker
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 07:51:28 PM »
Your not backwards at all. I respect and understand your point of view.

I live in the US so there isn't much of a threat. (Most people in the states are pussies. It's a result of being spoiled for too long.)

But like I said I like purple, violet, lavander and the whole spectrum.  I'd not wear purple if my woman didn't want me to but due to the lack of threat most of us Americans present I'd welcome a fight here. ;)

There was a point in history were only men were alowed to wear pink because it was too powerful/strong of a color for women. That being said I only realy liked my pink key chain because it was easy to find in my house before I had a daughter. Now pink is everywhere.

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 08:28:26 PM »
Now pink is everywhere.

Damn! Glad I dont live there, I'd go blind from it! XD
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)