Author Topic: Garden Apartment - RV and Blud  (Read 71290 times)

Re: Garden Apartment - RV and Blud
« Reply #575 on: April 19, 2018, 02:18:24 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
"Cum again, Beth... cum and let me hear all the noises you want to make..."  I screamed and came hard and long and felt you change your position.  As you pounded into me I felt a more intense feeling deep inside of me.  You were pounding into me hard and hitting my g-spot which made me scream with pleasure.  You were getting rougher and rougher making me want all that you were doing to me.  I groaned loudly as you grinded into my clit sending waves of uncontrollable pleasure through me.  My moans were close to being screams as you grinded into me.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #576 on: May 14, 2018, 03:28:11 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
With my mouth on your breasts again, sucking and nibbling, I gave you more as I slammed into your pussy harder.  I felt your g-spot and cervix as you responded to me, your movements making your sweet spots rub against me all the more.  I heard every sound you made, your groans, moans, and screams just stimulating me all the more.  I wanted to hear you, wanted to push you farther as the woman in my life and in my bed.  I abandoned your breasts only to speak for a minute, returning them after I finished my words.

"Scream in pleasure, Beth.. show me how much you enjoy how thoroughly I own you as well as love  you..."
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #577 on: May 19, 2018, 11:10:22 PM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I was moaning loudly as you sucked and nibbled on breasts again.  My sounds of pleasure were loud as you slammed into me harder grazing my g-spot and cervix.  I moved my body to keep in sinc with your thrusts and movements.  We were like one as you rubbed against my sweet spots and I moaned loudly in pleasure.  When the sensations got intense I would scream loudly and than go back to groans and moans.  My sounds of pleasure excited you and encouraged you to take me harder, deeper and faster.  I made a sound of disappointment when you left my breasts but than I heard you speak, "Scream in pleasure, Beth.. show me how much you enjoy how thoroughly I own you as well as love  you..."  I screamed over and over as you returned to pleasure me even more.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #578 on: June 11, 2018, 01:19:40 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I smiled, pulling out of you only to get you where I pushed my cock into your mouth and throat before you could stop screaming.  With my thighs holding your head in place, I start to thrust into your lovely mouth and throat more, my own mouth soon kissing, licking, and nibbling on your thighs and labia.  I probe you a bit with my tongue, alternately nibbling and flicking on your pussy lips and clit as well.  I spanked on your thighs and pussy, hitting your perineum just right at the same time.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #579 on: July 08, 2018, 01:48:39 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I saw you smile as you pulled out of me and suddenly thrust your huge shaft into my mouth and down my throat.  My screams was muffled by your shaft as your thighs held my
head in place.  You began to pump your shaft into my mouth and down my throat.  I moaned loudly as you kissed, licked and nibbled on my thighs and labia.  I groaned
loudly as your tongue probed me and you nibbled and flicked your tongue on my vagina lips and clit.  I was moaning excitedly when you began to spank my thighs and
vagina.  Slapping my perineum drove me wild as I moaned loudly.

« Reply #580 on: September 17, 2018, 05:12:56 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I used my mouth on your juicy pussy at the same time my cock used your mouth.   I felt how your mouth was starting to work a little, your moans actually helping with how I want you to use your lovely lips and tongue on my huge member.   I started to grind into your face a little as I pinned your head in place, really starting to throat fuck you when I am in there and keeping my movements a bit more internal with your mouth and throat. That was causing my balls to bounce against your face a bit, but I wanted to feel that sensation from my end.
--Edgar Allen Poe