Author Topic: Executive Position (Blud & RV)  (Read 73417 times)

Re: Executive Position (Blud & RV)
« Reply #550 on: February 17, 2018, 11:08:34 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
I returned the kiss, moving us both under the cascading sprays of the shower heads.  I caressed your now clean body, then moved you out of the shower after turning the water off.   I was pleased as I started to dry you off, having handed you a towel so you could do the same for me. 

"My lovely Jessica is very contented at the moment, and Master is very pleased indeed.  She can tell him all of how she is feeling, and what she is thinking, in an open way while we are here now."
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #551 on: February 22, 2018, 02:10:15 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Your kiss was just as all consuming as mine as you moved us under the shower heads.  The hot water felt so good as you caressed my body and moved me out of the shower once you turned the water off.  I smiled at you as you dried my body off and quickly accepted the towel from you so I could dry your body for you.  I looked up at you as you began to speak, "My lovely Jessica is very contented at the moment, and Master is very pleased indeed.  She can tell him all of how she is feeling, and what she is thinking, in an open way while we are here now."  She smiled at him and said, "Yes I am contented as I am with Master where I belong.  I feel happy and contented to be with Master.  I am pleased he is with me."

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #552 on: March 04, 2018, 07:43:58 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
As I continued to caress you, I smiled and expressed a few more things to you, dropping the Dominant third person speaking.

"I want you to totally understand, Jessica, that you were always going to be the one.  Call it a touch overly sentimental, but I much prefer being Master to one slave.. one woman.  It is not my way to do anything less, as I expect nothing less of you.  In everything, I want you to know and understand as well as hear it."
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #553 on: March 17, 2018, 12:29:01 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Your hands were warm and comforting as you caressed my body.  I returned your smile when you began to speak happy that you were no longer speaking to me in third person.  I listened attentively as you told me you prefered to be Master to one slave, one woman .  As you caressed me and smiled as I knew I was the one woman that you wanted.  I told you, "I would be happy to be your one woman."

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #554 on: March 26, 2018, 10:34:09 PM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
Soon enough, we were both clean and I moved  with you out of the shower after.  I handed you a large towel and then got one myself so that we could dry each other at the same time.   Soon, your hair was only a bit damp still after I had finished getting you as dry as possible, and I nodded in approval for how clean you now were.   I then led you back into the living room, as we would be able to enjoy being nude for a while.  I sat down in a chair to watch the sunset, moving you into my lap and caressing you close.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #555 on: March 31, 2018, 05:10:00 PM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I smiled up at you as we got out of the shower.  When you handed me a towel and got one for yourself I waited to see what you wanted me to do.  When you started to dry my hair I began drying your body.  Soon that reversed and I was now drying your hair as you moved the towel over my body.  I smiled when you nodded your head in approval as to how clean my body was.  Once we were both dry you led me into the living room both of us were naked and not ashamed.  I watched you sit down before you pulled me onto your lap.  I wrapped my arms around you as we gazed out the window to watch the sunset.  I made soft sounds of pleasure as you caressed me and held me close.

« Reply #556 on: April 15, 2018, 03:15:28 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I smiled as I looked from the sunset and back to you. 

"I am trying to decide which is more beautiful: the setting sun or you, Jessica."

I stroked back your hair, the almost dry softness something I totally enjoy.  I already had thoughts about our meal and our nighttime cruise later, and I was very glad that you are enjoying every bit of what was happening now.  I knew that you had processed so much in such a short period of time, but I also knew that you would be able to handle more.

"Would it surprise you to know some things about me?  Things that perhaps you wouldn't expect?"
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #557 on: April 19, 2018, 02:03:19 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
The sunset was beautiful but I knew when you were looking at me and turned my face to you.  I returned your smile as you told me, "I am trying to decide which is more beautiful: the setting sun or you, Jessica."  I giggled when you said that and enjoyed how you stroked back my hair.  I looked at you feeling comfortable as you spoke, "Would it surprise you to know some things about me?  Things that perhaps you wouldn't expect?"  I shrugged my shoulder and said, "I wouldn't know if I would be surprised but it would be nice to know things about you even if I don't expect them.  You know every thing about me"

« Reply #558 on: May 14, 2018, 03:27:25 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
Your comfort and desire to know more about me pleased me, and I started to give you a bit of information you would never know without my telling  you.

"Well, for starters, my favorite soda is black cherry cream soda.  Virgil's out of California is the best, but IBC is a very good second choice.  My favorite kinds of cuisine are (in no real order) Italian, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, American Cajun and Creole styles, and Greek.  Not to say I don't like dishes from others.. as I think the Pennsylvania Dutch subculture really gave a lot of good food to the world.  I like to swim, hike, and I enjoy all seasons.. though in winter I really like spending a lot of time snuggled under blankets sipping hot beverages by a fire.. when not making you scream in orgasm."

I smiled at you, making also reference to long term plans concerning our new relationship.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #559 on: May 19, 2018, 10:53:34 PM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I smiled as you told me what you liked to eat actually your favorite soda came first.  I was not a good eater but the way you spoke about food I thought maybe I would learn to eat what you liked.  I smiled when you spoke about the Pennsylvania Dutch food as I originally came from that area.  So of the things you mentioned I had never eaten but I imagined that if I was with you for any length of time I certainly would be eating such things.  I too liked to swim but wasn't too sure of hiking.  It seemed we both liked the four seasons so we did have that in common.  I blushed as you said you liked to snuggle under the blankets and I could imagine you sipping a beverage by a fire.  I blushed when you mentioned making me scream from an orgasm as you had done that to me many times already.  I smiled as you mentioned long term plans for our relationship.  I really did like your plans.

« Reply #560 on: June 11, 2018, 01:18:39 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
"Don't get me wrong, as I do like skiing as well, both snow and water skiing.  I also played both soccer and rugby in college, among other interests.   I have multiple residences, with servants that I pay well so that they are taken care of and we will have privacy when needed."

I smiled, nodding to you as it is your turn to share anything that I need to know about you that I don't yet... although it would have to be something that would have gotten past the investigators I had look into you.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #561 on: June 19, 2018, 03:10:30 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I listened to all the sports you enjoyed and wondered how you had ever gotten interested in me.  As you spoke of your multiple residents and servants I felt I was out of your league.  When you smiled and nodded your
head I knew you wanted to know things about me.  I cleared my throat and told you.  "There is not much for me to tell you about myself.  I have a ranch that my Father left me and on that ranch I have a stallion named
Hero.  You could say he is the love of my life.  I giggled a bit when I said that.  So that is about it except for my job and you know all about that."

« Reply #562 on: July 06, 2018, 03:51:03 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
"I love horses, and I also have a horse ranch as well.  Perhaps I can arrange for Hero to come live there."

I caressed you, making it very clear that I wanted you to be able to enjoy things with me that you loved.  I stroked your hair, making it very clear that even with our differences, that I really intended to keep you as I had said.  I kissed you again, very pleased at just relaxing with you for the time being. 

"We will get to really enjoy our first night here, as I am very certain you will enjoy our first dinner together."
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #563 on: July 08, 2018, 02:00:34 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
"I love horses, and I also have a horse ranch as well.  Perhaps I can arrange for Hero to come live there."  I was not sure if Hero would like being with other horses.  After ass
he was the king of the ranch and was well taken care of.  You were moving very quickly and I was a bit afraid of that.  I forgot my fear as you caressed me.  Maybe it would all
work out I thought as you stroked my hair.  I knew I was afraid to give up the control I had on my life.  I forgot all about my fears as you kissed me and I relaxed in your arms.
I looked into your eyes as you spoke, "We will get to really enjoy our first night here, as I am very certain you will enjoy our first dinner together."  I smiled at you wondering
what kind of food you would order.

« Reply #564 on: September 17, 2018, 05:09:51 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I smiled back at you, pleased that you were relaxing.  I could tell that some of what I had said was met with a little apprehension on your part, and I tilted my head and moved on to other parts of the first night.  As I did, I continued caressing you and putting you at ease. 

"Everything is really good hear, and they have a lot of diverse cuisine that the staff know how to prepare.   Is here anything you would like in particular, or do you trust me to order for us both?"

I smile, asking as this is one of the few areas I do not make all the decisions for without making certain.  I want you to let me know any allergies, no matter how minor, you may have.
--Edgar Allen Poe