Author Topic: New Earth: 2513 (Bludmagnus & RV) SPECIAL...  (Read 72574 times)

Re: New Earth: 2513 (Bludmagnus & RV) SPECIAL...
« Reply #475 on: October 11, 2017, 11:34:39 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
Scrubbing you thoroughly, I made certain to get all of the parts of you very well. I especially enjoyed getting you on your lovely sex, keeping you as clean as possible and knowing that you would enjoy my doing so.  I soon was rinsing you off, then handing you what you needed to start doing the same for me as I sat for you to reach my hair easily.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #476 on: October 21, 2017, 12:29:24 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage

You were exciting me as you scrubbed every part of my body especially when you handled my sex.  I was panting as you cleaned me completely before rinsing me off.  I was excited as you handed me the sponge and soap.  I watched you sit down and than I began to wash your body.  Moving from your head and down your body making sure I washed ever inch of your body.  I paid close attention to your cock, handling it gently as I washed it carefully.  Once done with your body I shampooed your hair, massaging your scape so it was clean.  I moved in front of you and smiled at you as I asked, "Do you feel clean now."  Than I laughed as you nodded your head.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #477 on: October 29, 2017, 04:45:26 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
"You do a superb job, Marie, and that is a good thing.  Of course, there is much we need to do, but I sense that you need more of certain things in particular?"

I could see that your nipples were hard, so I was first seeing if you were needing more of my taking you as I pleased.  I wouldn't mind that at all, your very presence exciting me.  I wanted you to be certain, however, as pushing you too far past your limit would be something that neither of us wanted to do so soon.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #478 on: November 17, 2017, 04:12:41 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I looked into your eyes as you spoke to me, "You do a superb job, Marie, and that is a good thing.  Of course, there is much we need to do, but I sense that you need more of certain things in particular?"  I nodded my head and told you, "I need more what is it you call it, oh yes, sex, that is what I need.

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #479 on: November 27, 2017, 03:07:29 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I suddenly pinned you to the side of the shower stall, kissing you wantonly.  I moved my hands over your body, molesting and kneading you where I pleased.  I made it clear in every grip and grasp of your body that you had said the appropriate thing, and I started the next minute to turn you around and got your hands flat on the wall.  I gripped your breasts tightly, yanking you back a bit as I rammed my cock to the hilt up inside of your tight pussy again.

"Master is going to make his Marie sore from how he fucks her as he pleases..."
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #480 on: December 08, 2017, 03:39:53 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I was a bit startled as you suddenly pinned me to the shower stall but your kisses quickly excited me as your hands moved over my body.  I moaned in pleasure as I knew I had said the appropriate thing.  It was what you wanted to hear.  Suddenly you turned me around and placed my hands on the wall.  I gasped in pleasure as you gripped my breasts and yanked me back so your huge hard cock slammed deep inside of my vagina.  I moaned in pleasure as you told me, "Master is going to make his Marie sore from how he fucks her as he pleases..."
I whispered, "yes, yes", as unbelievable pleasure ran through me.

« Reply #481 on: December 09, 2017, 09:10:21 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I started to pound into your tight pussy harder and deeper, yanking you back a bit more roughly to me.  You were adjusting to my mix of gentleness and roughness, my hands massaging and molesting your breasts all the more.  I pinch your nipples just the right way, pleased that you were already so eager for me to have you again. I made certain you took me so deep, wanting you to feel how the head of my cock hit at your cervix in just the right way.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #482 on: December 14, 2017, 02:17:09 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Pleasure and excitement ran through my body wildly as you pounded into me harder and deeper.  When you yanked me roughly I moaned louder. My excitement grew quickly as you mixed gentleness with roughness as you massaged my breasts.  I moaned loudly as you pinched my nipples sending waves of pleasure through me.  Your shaft was so deep inside of me that it hit my cervix over and over sending waves of excitement through me.

« Reply #483 on: December 26, 2017, 09:58:09 PM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
Yanking you back to me more, ramming into your tight pussy harder and deeper.  I was taking you as I pleased, knowing full well you needed more as the cascade of the shower rained down on our bodies.   I was pleased at how you were taking my cock, relishing how deep your pussy is receiving my rod. 

"My Marie.. needing more and more...."
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #484 on: January 15, 2018, 01:03:55 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I gasped and moaned as you yanked me back so that your hard shaft could slam into me harder and deeper.  The heat of the shower water excited my body so that sensations ran through me wildly.  I moaned  as you said, "My Marie.. needing more and more...."  I gasped out, "Yes I do."

« Reply #485 on: January 28, 2018, 12:14:17 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
Hearing you agree, I yanked you harder and slammed into your pussy rougher.  I wanted you screaming in multiple orgasm again, intending to make you appreciate all the more being thoroughly owned and cared for.  I started to grind my hips more inside, into, and against you, intent on pushing the level of stimulation higher for  you.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #486 on: February 13, 2018, 03:08:22 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I gasped as you yanked me harder and slammed into my vagina rougher.  I screamed as I had multiple orgasms from your mastery.  I knew you owned me and also cared for me which made all that you did special.  I moaned as you grind into me causing more pleasure to run through me.

« Reply #487 on: February 17, 2018, 11:02:55 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I was making my caressing and groping more sensual, slowing down the pass as you finished your most recent orgasm to prolong it just a bit.  I kissed and nibbled on your neck and shoulder, pleased with how you vocally were confirming all I was saying and knew about you.  In only a matter of days, I showed you how well I knew you already, and I then whispered into your ear to reassure you of your end.

"Master is pleased that his Marie understands him just as well so soon as he knows her.  It just proves that she deserves him as much as he does her."
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #488 on: February 22, 2018, 01:51:22 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Your caresses were so sensual and it seemed to be prolonging my orgasm.  Your kisses and nibbles on my neck and shoulder felt so good.  I was making loud sounds of pleasure as you kissed and nibbled my neck and shoulder.  My body shook with an overpowering climax as you whispered in my ear,  "Master is pleased that his Marie understands him just as well so soon as he knows her.  It just proves that she deserves him as much as he does her."

« Reply #489 on: March 04, 2018, 07:50:10 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
Thrusting all the more, my words were very focused and direct as I wanted you to know what was expected of you next.

"Tell Master how much his slave marie needs him to keep pounding her, and only to stop when he is moving his cock to the next orifice she needs thoroughly claimed all the more as he sees fit.   Tell him all of your intense and deep needs of him to make her scream in need and release more intensely than she already has done so."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:55:09 PM by BludMagnus »
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #490 on: March 17, 2018, 12:44:10 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
My sounds of pleasure were loud as you kept pounding into me.  I was lost to the sensations when you spoke to me,  I groaned out, "Master I need you badly.  Please keep pounding into me and only stop when you take my next orifice.  I know you will claim all of me and I want that.

« Reply #491 on: March 26, 2018, 10:58:12 PM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I turned you over onto your back, continuing to ram into your tight pussy more.  I was kissing your lips wantonly, relishing my tongue caressing yours as I got ready to force another orgasm out of you.  I intended to have that tight ass very soon, knowing by what you say you want that as bad as I did.  I made certain to hit your g-spot and cervix, very pleased at how wanton you were behaving. 
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #492 on: March 31, 2018, 05:19:29 PM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I moaned louder in pleasure as you turned me so that I was on my back and still managed to ram deep into my vagina.  Your mouth never came off of me mine as you kissed me deeply and demandingly and I responded mindlessly.  I could feel your tongue caressing mine and that excited me.  I moaned into your mouth as you hit my G spot over and over.  I could feel the wetness of an orgasm shooting out of me.  I responded wildly to what you were doing grasping you and demanding more.

« Reply #493 on: April 15, 2018, 03:18:47 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I was pounding into you roughly, my arms keeping your legs so wide open.  I was grudge fucking your pussy over and over, the sound of your orgasm making me want to do still more.  The lewd sounding squelch of our bodies coming together, your juices flowing so that the smack was as lustful as I could make them for us.  I was more intense now, kissing you still with all of the passion that I had for you.  It was lightening captured in a bottle, every time I pounded your cunt feeling just as the first time.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #494 on: April 19, 2018, 02:12:04 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
My moans were close to screams of pleasure as you pounded roughly into me.  The fact that you kept my legs wide open sent waves of excitement through me.  Your thrusts were deep and hard forcing my body to let go of its juices.  I was having climax after climax making vagina clench over and over sending even more sensations through me.  I could hear the squelchy sounds we were making and that excited me even more as my juices flowed.  Your kisses were driving me wilder as I could feel your passion.  I screamed every time I climaxed and after awhile it seemed as if I was having climax after climax.  I was lost to the sensations as you took me.

« Reply #495 on: May 14, 2018, 03:27:55 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
"Master has to make you cum so much, slave marie.. because you were deprived so long till he rescued you....."

I kept pounding into your tight pussy, getting ready to spend more time on your sweet ass soon enough.  I kissed you lustfully, grinding into you to keep your clit and labia stimulated.   I knew you were understanding more and more that I was in control because you wanted me there, and that your body was responding and obeying because you wanted that as well.

"Tell Master how much you want him back in slave's tight throat and ass...."
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #496 on: May 19, 2018, 11:01:07 PM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
"Master has to make you cum so much, slave marie.. because you were deprived so long till he rescued you....."  I moaned in pleasure as you told me you would make me cum.  I wanted that badly as you were right I was deprived for too long.  I moaned loudly as you pounded into me.  You kisses excited me even more as you grind against my clit and labia.  I knew you were in control and that is the way I wanted it.  Suddenly I hear you speak, "Tell Master how much you want him back in slave's tight throat and ass...."  I moaned out, I want you back in my throat and ass badly."

« Reply #497 on: June 11, 2018, 01:19:13 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
I slam into your pussy harder, making it clear what I wanted now as I hammered you as I pleased, my hands molesting your body, I spoke in an intense and ruthless tone.   

"Cum now, slave.... cum and scream as I know you want to..."

The moment I got the banshee like sound from you, I would pull out and move, pinning you with your head over the edge of the bed.  I would pushe my cock into your mouth and throat, to immediately throat fuck you as I pleased.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2018, 01:37:05 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I moaned out loudly as you slammed into me harder.  I could feel my body building up for a huge climax as you hands roamed over my body.  I was breathing heavily
when I heard you speak, "Cum now, slave.... cum and scream as I know you want to..."

I screamed loudly as I came hard and you held me in place with my head hanging over the edge of the bed.  I was lost in the pleasure you had created when I felt your huge
shaft plunge into my mouth.

« Reply #499 on: September 17, 2018, 05:15:27 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
With your head pinned, my cock deep down in your mouth and throat, I started to grind into your face a little. As I did, I started to spank, fondle, tease, and molest your thighs and pussy, speaking to you as I did.

"That's a good girl, Marie.  Master is pleased with how you take his cock all the way into your throat.  Now, continue being a good girl for Master and start to use your mouth and tongue on his cock."

I leaned forward and started to kiss and nibble on your thighs and pussy, still spanking some at the same time.
--Edgar Allen Poe