Author Topic: Panties during rape  (Read 6721 times)

Re: Panties during rape
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 09:13:03 PM »

Offline Miserydoll

• Stalker
Ripped/cut off and/or used as a gag. I like to make a lot of noise.

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2015, 07:38:36 PM »

Offline Shygirl

• Depraved
I voted ankles but I have so many fantasies that all of the options feature at some time or another. I also like the rapist taking the panties down and then pulling them back up after he's done.

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 03:53:30 AM »

Offline MarriedAllen

• Stalker
i like when the panties stay on and are pulled to the side just enough to allow access. this is a nice way to imagine you are forcing during otherwise vanilla sex.

in rapeplay, i have to say the jammed in the mouth thing is hot, though i've never done it.

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2015, 02:17:54 PM »

Offline Tsukikyo

• Queen of Capture, Baroness of Bondage
  • SinglePost and Looking
  • Lesbian
Oh the things I like to do in this area......

Well first, a nice take down followed by forceful restraint. A good hand gagging or light choke, usually with a hand from behind or a belt around the neck, for my lovely little victim while I savor my new toy. Then we dive right in.

Skipping a little ahead to the panty based fun, I limbo between two or three options depending on how worked up I am. Sometimes I like my captive to get nice and wet, forcing them to drench those nice silk or cottons then pull them off, forcing them tightly into their new home between her jaws. Other times its a dry gag or I leave them right above her knees and just out of reach of those oh-so-caredully bound wrists of hers.

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2015, 07:46:12 PM »

Offline Seraphim

• Serial Pervert
I like mine carefully cut off. Tenderly removed, an added bit of intimacy before the harsh rape to follow. What I /don't/ like- really, really don't like- is being gagged with them.

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2015, 08:03:43 PM »

Offline Gagmusic

• Stalker
  • Cry me a river!
Initially panties are tugged against the crotch.  Then panties cutoff.  If she is not gagged already, then used to gag before lips taped.  Otherwise, discarded.
Will you be mine?  Oh yes, you will!

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 09:13:48 PM »

Offline x3rdbornx

• Stalker
  • I want to violate you to the core.
Mostly Pulled aside. I guess I am a little strange in the fact that I actually prefer sex while  fully clothed, Weird eh ?  :embarassed:
Sometimes I fantasise about my panties being ripped off, and used to tie my wrists or gag me, or taken as a trophy after it's all over.

Im with you about the clothes.

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 09:21:30 PM »

Offline Thedoctorisin

• Depraved
Folded neatly and placed gently in the drawer.

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 03:07:02 AM »

Offline Fahrris

• Stalker
I prefer to have the panties destroyed.  The panties usually symbolize the last line of a girl's defense and taking that away from her in a semi-permanent sense is like icing on the cake.  Especially if she's wearing a short dress, makes that walk home so much more shameful.