Author Topic: NCIS: Deep Penetration (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)  (Read 65908 times)

Re: NCIS: Deep Penetration (Bludmagnus and rvplymates)
« Reply #475 on: June 19, 2018, 02:04:23 AM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
I listened to you and nodded my head as you explained I would get use to being looked at by both men and women.  I was sure I would be able to defend myself with you at my side.   I was glad you told
me what to expect as that was not the type of life I had led.  I nodded my head as you told me I would have to look like a femme fatale.  I returned your smile as you pinned me and began to kiss me.  I
reached up and began to touch your chest feeling the hardness but smoothness of it as we continued to kiss.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:15:36 PM by rvplymates »

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #476 on: July 06, 2018, 03:47:29 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
I kissed you and kept you in place, slowly breaking the kiss for a few minutes to kiss and nibble on your neck and shoulder a bit.   

"Yes... and you also need to be ready for us to have intense sex at the drop of a hat, of course.  The couple we are impersonating did so often.. and in some of the most interesting situations as well..."

My hands move on your body a bit, not yet signalling that the training session was over.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #477 on: September 12, 2018, 11:25:55 PM »

Offline rvplymates

• Master Savage
Your kiss was intense as you held me in place.  When you broke the kiss it was to nibble on my neck and shoulder causing me to moan in pleasure.  I was lost
in the sensations when suddenly you stopped nibbling and told me, "Yes... and you also need to be ready for us to have intense sex at the drop of a hat, of
course.  The couple we are impersonating did so often.. and in some of the most interesting situations as well..."

I blushed and knew right away that was a problem.  If I did that when we were undercover we both could be at risk.  I had to concentrate on the pleasure and
not allow myself to get embarrassed as your hands moved on my body.  You were continuing to train me.  That I realized this I felt was a good sign as I moaned in pleasure.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:30:18 PM by rvplymates »

Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

« Reply #478 on: September 17, 2018, 05:01:50 AM »

Offline BludMagnus

• Alpha Male Rapist
  • Depraved
  • Jaded means having the Keys to the cuffs.....
I continued to kiss and nibble on your neck and shoulder, my hands starting to get your workout clothing off.  I wasn't letting you try to stop me, wanting you to be aware of how intense things would be expected to go.  I knew you were into what I was doing, and I soon took you down onto the floor.  I had your legs pinned down, you on your knees, as I gripped hold of your hips and rammed my hard cock inside of you after I got my own clothing off.  I took off the sparring gloves, pulling you back by your shoulders so you were up on your knees.  My hands were molesting your breasts, kneading them tightly as I spoke into your ear.

"You are tapping into playing the part well.. things have to be like this... "

I then started to thrust into you, keeping you with your back against my chest as I started pounding into your pussy with a primal rhythm.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allen Poe