Author Topic: Since parallel universes are actually a thing now...  (Read 1677 times)

Since parallel universes are actually a thing now...
« on: June 06, 2016, 08:13:43 PM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
...according to Stephen Hawking, I proposed the following to my equally geeky date a couple of weeks ago:

I'm genderqueer/gender dysphoric, but have chosen to remain male. However, there are times when I wonder what might have been. But somewhere out there, it's almost mathematically certain that there's a parallel universe where I did undergo gender reassignment, and lady-me is occasionally pondering "what if I never transitioned?" which means she's essentially thinking about me, in this universe.

How's that for a mindfuck?

Whichever universe you're in, lady-me, here's to you, darlin'.
The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'
— Rich Jeni

Re: Since parallel universes are actually a thing now...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 08:49:26 PM »

Offline BittenLips

• Stalker
That is definitely an intriguing thought and quite a minfuck!

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 07:20:50 AM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Scientists almost certain parallel universes not only exist, but interact with each other through particle cat-states

All we need now is the ability to detect and access parallel worlds and the entire premise of Sliders will become a reality. Also, picture lady me reading this very article on her world and thinking the same thing.  :tongue2:
The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'
— Rich Jeni

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 06:40:18 PM »

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Depraved
  • Outside your bedroom door
parallel universes may very well exist...

Traveling between them would be quite the experience...

But there are only two genders... male and female... and those who choose to transition between the two...
The devil follows me day and night, because he is afraid to be alone...

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 10:16:28 PM »

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Depraved
Im not going to play nice with this 72+ gender bullshit...

The human species is dimorphic...

We have males and females...

Now while I am willing to except gays and lesbians...  im not going to accept a gender or no gender.... those kids (and yes I said kids) need to be medicated...

Most A-gender ppl fall into their natural gender before the age of 25... arent hormones amusing that way...

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 11:00:34 PM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
But do you accept that gender can be altered? That someone born male can become female and vice versa?

Also, we're getting off topic.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 11:03:47 PM by Trill »
— Rich Jeni

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 11:07:48 PM »

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Depraved
I said people can be transgender... that they can be born one gender but feel they are the other gender...

this tumbr gendsr stuff though is complete bull shit...

I have voted against it and I will continue to vote against it...

Asexual, a gender, pansexual, etc... these are not genders they are chemical imbalanced...

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 05:01:16 PM »

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Depraved
I want to clarify trill I was not discrediting legitimate transgender people...

If you want to transition in the future then im happy to support you in that...

What I will not support is the propagation of the safe schools policy... the tumblr generation that thinks that gender is a spectrum... or not even on the spectrum... that ppl can identify as transpecies etc... etc etc etc... and lump all this shit in as 'transgender'... and on top of that add 671 letters after LGBT&^$@)*^$#&#$@^%#@...

It does harm to ppl who are legitimately gender dysphoric and legitimately transgender...

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 06:10:54 AM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
and on top of that add 671 letters after LGBT&^$@)*^$#&#$@^%#@

That annoys me too, actually. Someone proposed shortening it to 'Sexuality And Gender Acceptance (SAGA)', which should suit everyone. And yeah, tumblr is a cesspit of dipshits, I have only ever used it to look at Ingenue's stuff and blog about my doings in EVE.

EDIT: I've decided against transitioning because it feels like too late in life for me, but I express my femininity in other ways. I'm trans on the inside, cis on the outside and that's just how it is. But like I said before, I do wonder about the lady-mes in parallel worlds and they (likely as not) in turn wonder about me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 06:20:22 AM by Trill »
— Rich Jeni

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 01:29:09 PM »

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Depraved
You say its too late?.. I wonder what bruce jenner thinks about that... (I honestly dont give a shit if I spelt that murders name right...)

I would say that a person shouldnt be allowed to transition until after they are are 18... I think puberty blockers are abhorrent... they potentially sterilize anyone taking them... these decisions are better left til when a person is old enough and emotionally mature enough to understand the full ramification of their decision...

BTW stay out of 3g-lfx I built the entire station and laid it down... or lpvl-5 I helped build and then laid down that station...

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 11:14:13 AM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society

BTW stay out of 3g-lfx I built the entire station and laid it down... or lpvl-5 I helped build and then laid down that station...

er... what?
— Rich Jeni

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 05:56:58 PM »

Offline SirSinister

• Sir
  • Depraved
I'll resurrect BOB and bring back their reign of terror...

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2017, 05:56:14 AM »

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
Oh. We need an EVE thread.
— Rich Jeni