Author Topic: Ideas to bring out the "inner Dom" in an already dominant husband  (Read 1015 times)

Offline mandolin5

• SinglePost and Looking
I have been a closet sub for many years and revealed my desires to my husband within the last 3 years.  We have been married for almost 18 years and have had 4 kids together.  Once he learned of my fantisies, he was more than overjoyed.  We have a terrific sex life, as much as 4 boys at home will allow.  My only issue is that I would like for him to be more aggressive with me, not just in the bed room, but in everyday life also.  He is intimidating to many people and I have seen this side of him in our personal life, but he seems to try to be overly gentle with me more often than not.  He is a great man and I don't want to make him feel like he's "not enough"  so I want to be careful how I approach this.  He stands up to me all the time, so he very much has a back bone, but I also have a very strong response to him when I disagree and I would like for him to help me to be more "respectful".    I am looking for ideas to encourage him to be aggressive with me when telling him outright has not been enough.

Re: Ideas to bring out the "inner Dom" in an already dominant husband
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 09:30:29 AM »

Offline Phakornwin

• sbobet
  • SinglePost and Looking
  • Sex without head is like a sandwhich without bread.

I read it like that, I will get a very good knowledge of what the site is dry. It is good that I have read it.

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 08:10:54 PM »

Offline Houdgreep

• Stalker
  • Overpowering her with my bare hands.
One typical challenge: Love brings out the best in men... But if he has it in him, I'm sure you'll awake the harsh Master in him. :D

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 04:04:57 AM »

Offline PervOtaku

• SinglePost and Looking
There's a thing floating around called "Christian Domestic Discipline". I'm not sure how much folks are serious about it or if it's a kind of tongue-in-cheek fantasy thing, but the idea I guess is the husband spanks the wife any time she displeases him. I'm kind of reminded of BDSM stories where the sub deliberately disobeys because she wants to "earn" a punishment. So I'm not sure how much of a fuck-up a wife has to be for her husband to have a need to regularly spank her.

Other than that, I don't know, stuff like treating you like a servant? Telling you to fetch his coffee rather than getting it himself?

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 04:51:17 AM »

Offline Fugtust

• SinglePost and Looking
Thanks for the advice. I owe you one