Author Topic: Male Rape  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
Male Rape
« on: January 16, 2017, 09:10:19 PM »
Raping a man is a relativly common fantasy for me, always comes in-to play, vhen the story or scenario in the rp starts to focus on revenge. I'm a firm beliver and practitioner of the "eye for an eye" philozophy, as such, the best posible punishment for a rapist wuld be for him to be raped, in my view. Not necesaryli by the former victim, she culd even hire a few ex-cons maybe, to make him there shower-buddy. And she gets to watch hehe, as the big bad hetero alpha is psyhologicaly destroyed in the process. :evilgrin:

Culd that punishment be even more cruel then death? I mean since I think rape wuld afect most men alot vorse then most women, on a psyhological level. It wuld be the ultimate ego-crusher, and it wuld break his pride. Not to mention if it ever become public knovledge (something else she can use to blackmali him later :D ), that man wuld be marked for life as a "pussy". Thats a huge stigma and emotional downer to be carying around. Perfect punishment for a rapist.

Thoghts?

https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Sexystalker

• Serial Pervert
Re: Male Rape
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 07:12:04 AM »
Thoughts?

I think it's a great counter and revenge to most rapist. And makes for a great out of the box twist.

Offline phtlc

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 11:45:48 PM »
Culd that punishment be even more cruel then death? I mean since I think rape wuld afect most men alot vorse then most women, on a psyhological level. It wuld be the ultimate ego-crusher, and it wuld break his pride. Not to mention if it ever become public knovledge (something else she can use to blackmali him later :D ), that man wuld be marked for life as a "pussy". Thats a huge stigma and emotional downer to be carying around. Perfect punishment for a rapist.
Thoghts?

That's why I'm a strong advocate of stopping male rape in prisons. And I have a solution that would work too.....make prisons co-ed! It would make it much safer to go to prison....at least for the guys
Cry, struggle, scream and beg,,,whatever....that cherry is mine

Offline Natalija

• Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 12:18:06 AM »
stopping male rape in prisons.

Yes that is likely to hapen...  Unfortunatly for you, you guys just need to stick your cock somevhere. Even in each-others assholes, if no other hole is avaliable. XD Vhat I always wondered is... do those guys who ass-fuck each other in prizon, actualy take the time to shower there anal cavitys first? If not... the rapist culd likely get his cock covered in shit of the rapee... I imagine that wuld put a damper on his fun...  :D

make prisons co-ed! It would make it much safer to go to prison....at least for the guys

Tsk, tsk... I take it you never been around female convicts, dear? I have, vhen I vas temporary-locked up in a female prizon wing, waiting on my trial after that vhole thing vith my father. You think male cons are tough? Cccc... I wuld pay money, to see any guy try to rape one of those chicks, those who hav been in there a while, and not get his eyes clawed out and his balls bitten-of or bashed-in to a pulp.  :evilgrin: I learned more about fighting in there, hands-on, then the previus 2 years of weekly classes I atended. Was in there, in fact, that I discovered I actualy love to scrap.

Offline phtlc

• Kiloposter Society
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 08:11:20 PM »
Tsk, tsk... I take it you never been around female convicts, dear? I have, vhen I vas temporary-locked up in a female prizon wing, waiting on my trial after that vhole thing vith my father. You think male cons are tough? Cccc... I wuld pay money, to see any guy try to rape one of those chicks, those who hav been in there a while, and not get his eyes clawed out and his balls bitten-of or bashed-in to a pulp.  :evilgrin: I learned more about fighting in there, hands-on, then the previus 2 years of weekly classes I atended. Was in there, in fact, that I discovered I actualy love to scrap.

Sigh....I wish I was locked in with you ladies when I was a nervous young virgin
Cry, struggle, scream and beg,,,whatever....that cherry is mine

Offline Natalija

• Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 10:55:16 PM »
Sigh....I wish I was locked in with you ladies when I was a nervous young virgin

Oh yea? XOXO Wel... you sure as hell wuldnt be complaining about a lack of sex. Women there are just as sex-starved as male cons, and a dick wuld be fought over hard! You wuldnt have to try and rape someone, you wuld be gang-raped yorself. Heaven forbid if you sudenly come-down vith a case of impotence... that wuld piss them off just as much as you trying to come-on to them! :flame:

Offline Houdgreep

• Stalker
  • Overpowering her with my bare hands.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 06:13:11 PM »
My feelings of this are complicated, and that's largely because femdom rape normally is interpreted as anal with strapon, which I feel is a greater degradation and more painful for both sides. So I feel it's not necessarily fair turnabout for vaginal rape. Reverse vaginal rape would be fair turnabout, but you'd have to find the guy to be unwilling - not impossible, but the chances are less than the other way around.

Offline Natalija

• Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 06:23:41 PM »
Wel it is more painful no doubt... but since you guys dont have any other hole, the ass is the only one avaliable for a turn-about. Wel, theres the mouth, but that dont really count.

And I dont think its more degrading, from my perspective, its less. More painful, sure, but more degrading? Nobody ever conceived from being raped in the ass. To a woman, the un-wanted pregnancy wuld be much more of a issue then rape it-self. And that can only hapen if she is vaginal-raped.

Offline Houdgreep

• Stalker
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 07:56:27 PM »
It is of course in the eye of the beholder, and I would certainly not downplay the pregnancy risk.

For me the feeling comes from the message it sends. I'm a bit of a primitive in these fantasies, so the need to breed is part of that. When it comes to vaginal, it's sole comfort, but the message is that I desire her as a woman. In fact quite a lot to go to these lengths. In my roleplays I took that a step further by going to great lengths to stimulate her and making her very wet (quite successfully I might add  :evilgrin:).

When it comes to anal, that falls away. The message then is one of dominance and disrespect as a human being, simply using as a masturbation toy, no more. That's why I feel it's more degrading. It certainly is intended as more from my end.

Offline Natalija

• Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 09:23:31 PM »
In my roleplays I took that a step further by going to great lengths to stimulate her and making her very wet (quite successfully I might add  :evilgrin:).

Hmmm... so basicly, softcore rape? In vhich the rapist gives the one raped as much pleazure as hes getting from it. That kind of RP is actualy something I culd go along vith w/o rezistance, if played right, since there is that... alluring... aspect to it. Being desired is very diferent from being exploited and used.

That kind of scenario wuld lend it-self wel to that senzual-type love-wrestle your into, that wont have to become violent! :winkz:

Part of my mind-set on this site, emphasizing violence, is because of the prevailing atitude tovard rape here, that it *has* to be a humiliation/exploitation/torture play. Basicly - violence. And I respond to violence, vith violence. So that kind of rape-RP cant be anything but a rape-fight, in my view.

Offline lunaticsweet

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 02:12:11 AM »
There is a certain primal savagery to a woman raping a man...

If he is bound, his body stimulated, made to respond, then she can effectively rape him until he unwillingly cums inside her. And if this is done in front of his woman, against both their wills... A baby can be taken from his body and there's nothing either of them can do about it. All she can do is watch, and all he can do is pulse helplessly inside her pussy.

Offline Houdgreep

• Stalker
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2017, 06:09:29 PM »
That reminds me of an old 1980's German movie: Katharina die Sadozarin (Catherine the Sado Czarina). An officer named Basil is foolish enough to not just deny czarina Catherine the Great "that? service, but to insult her as a woman in the process. Naturally her vengeance is as severe as it's sweet. She has him locked up and after some time to think it over pays him a special visit when he's bound. She stimulated him until he's hard and does just the kind of reverse vaginal rape you describe. All the while she's taunting him that he does want it (based on that he's getting hard) and he's protesting he's not. Like at the moment where he's taken, he makes one more protest, and she's like: "Then what's ... this?!" And then moaning: "I never fail to get what I want." It's a humiliating and intensely erotic scene. See http://www.cliphunter.com/w/2311421/Katharina_und_ihre_wilden_Hengste_Teil_2_1983__Uschi_Karnat_Sandra_Atia_Carmen_Chevalier, starts at 00:41. You may also want to check out the scene where she gives his girlfriend to the throne room guards just before that.

Offline Natalija

• Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 10:43:47 PM »
Thats funny, I watched a few S/M themed movies but I never heared of that one.

Offline Houdgreep

• Stalker
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 04:34:40 PM »
It's not really an SM movie. In that period there were a lot of German erotic movies around more or less the same themes, a little bit of everything. B-acting most of the time, but somewhat fun.

Offline PervOtaku

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2017, 03:36:43 AM »
According to a little bit of internet research, most female-on-male rape ends up being one of three things:

• She fucks him while incapacitated, i.e. drunk, drugged, or while he's asleep.
  • She blackmails him into sex.
  • The room was dark and he thought she was someone else.

There doesn't seem to be much precedent for a woman overpowering and fucking a guy who fights back. I mean it would be fun to see, but I don't think it happens too often if at all.

Nor did I find a lot of mention about strap-on pegging being a common part of female-on-male rape, but wouldn't it be great if it were!

Offline Natalija

• Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2017, 04:22:49 AM »
There doesn't seem to be much precedent for a woman overpowering and fucking a guy who fights back. I mean it would be fun to see, but I don't think it happens too often if at all.

Wel, that kind of thing dont get more media expozure (but trust me, it hapens more often then u think)... Maybe becauze alot of men wuldnt find it fun, they'd feel thretened. Also becauze men are a lot less likely to report rape then women, given the "sissy" stigma asociated vith it. Even more so if he got raped by a woman. In my expirience, men tend to back down from messing vith a chick who looks tough, vhere they wil pick a fight with another man vho has similar complexion to her, exacly because they worry that there "tough guy" image wuld get ruined if they lost to a woman. If they lose to a man, no big deal. No loss of "image". I think its as much about ego and image, as lack of media expozure. I love sparring vith guys, but I've come to expect alot of butthurt from most, vhen they lose. Vhen they win, its like "wel, no suprise there". But vhen they lose, its like "your lucky I vas holding back" etc. Lots of bravado. Nvm he can barely stand, half-out on his feet lol. So then I make it a point to offer a folow-up rematch, just to give him a chance to show vhat he can do vhen hes not "holding back" as he put it. Guess vhat hapens - he dont want it, he is "too tired". :evilgrin: And its not like I want to rub it in, no, if he vas more a sport about it, but just to see if he can back up that "I vas holding back" claim. In most cases, they cant, and its just bluster.

But aniway, back to rape issue, its also a psyhological thing. Most of us dont have the need to force ourselvs sexualy on anyone, like men do. At least not naturaly, in my case, I like to take a more assertive switchy role (not full dom tho) becauze I stil feel I have something to prove, and becauze I want to make sure I dont project a "easy prey" impresion to any guy. And becauze over the years, I grown to love being assertive. :winkz:  Rapists like easy prey, thats reazon enogh for me not to ever give that impresion. Aniway, the only time I'd ever do something like that; force, beat up and rape a man, is in revenge for a similar act on the man's part. But never on a arbitrary urge.

Offline mab44

• SinglePost and Looking
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 06:05:12 AM »
I'm a male and I get excited when I think about being raped by a women or by men or both.  I won't ask if this is strange as I know it is.  You can't help but be honest with yourself however.

Offline ISM_Rules

• Present and Accounted For!
  • Serial Pervert
  • I've been pimpin' since been pimpin'
    • The Ramblings Report
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2017, 03:17:35 PM »
As a male, I think the idea of being raped is a turn on, I often myself masturbating to the idea of a bunch of men holding me down and forcing to suck them, while they jerk me off, and of course I've written several stories on the subject.

Offline Fahrris

• Stalker
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 03:53:05 AM »
I love male rape stories, especially if the victim is straight and a bit on the macho side. 

Offline ISM_Rules

• Present and Accounted For!
  • Serial Pervert
  • I've been pimpin' since been pimpin'
    • The Ramblings Report
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 04:22:42 AM »
I'm bi sexual, and my bi sexuality came from be being raped. Now, I need to really be turned on, but when the moment is right, I love the feeling of a man's hand wrapped around my cock