Author Topic: I had the weirdest (non-fantasy) dream & some of you were there?  (Read 781 times)

Offline twistedgrimm

• BriarRose
  • Kiloposter Society
I dunno why I think this is important to share, but I can't exactly record "had a dream with rape fantasy peeps" in a journal with kids around, so!

For some reason Nat, Trill, Doctorisin, and some other rando was there. I am not sure what country this took place in considering we are all from,, wherever, but apparently we were all hanging out around 1 am. There was some talk of some sex, but there really wasn't a mood for it, so instead we all went to a store to buy discount candy while I looked for some headache medicine?

And since there was so much candy either Trill or the rando proposed a movie because "wouldn't it be a Rebellion to sneak this all in?" and Nat disappeared (to browse stuffed animals I guess?), but everyone else agreed so we go to some movie, and just as everyone gets settled in I panic because, for some reason, I have to get home.

Nat is like "what?" and rando complains, but Trill basically ignores it / me ( >:/ ), and Doctorisin is like "whatever, I'll drive you," and I move to follow him outside but apparently he left (rude!!) and left a note or something to find his house because in his mind it made infinitely more sense for him to drive me from his house to mine.

We live in very different places, dude? But I get to his house, and things fade, and five hours later I am at my house. (Doctor, what did you do?? ;) )

I was under the impression that Nat, rando, and Trill enjoyed their movie and hit it off. On my part, it devolved into trauma memories & crying && that isn't exactly something to talk about here, so! Yeah, my dream.

Offline Thedoctorisin

• Depraved
Re: I had the weirdest (non-fantasy) dream & some of you were there?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 02:20:44 AM »
Doc took off

Yeah that sounds like me actually.

Offline Natalija

• Huntress After Big Cock
  • Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
  • Stick 2 cocks in my mouth at once, make me happy!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 02:45:00 AM »
Nat disappeared (to browse stuffed animals

That definitly sound like me!
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden

just my kink list to give you a idea of what to expect :)

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 08:18:44 AM »
Dream interpretation is my speciality. Let's see here...

For some reason Nat, Trill, Doctorisin, and some other rando was there. I am not sure what country this took place in considering we are all from,, wherever, but apparently we were all hanging out around 1 am. There was some talk of some sex, but there really wasn't a mood for it, so instead we all went to a store to buy discount candy while I looked for some headache medicine?

And since there was so much candy either Trill or the rando proposed a movie because "wouldn't it be a Rebellion to sneak this all in?" and Nat disappeared (to browse stuffed animals I guess?), but everyone else agreed so we go to some movie, and just as everyone gets settled in I panic because, for some reason, I have to get home.

Nat is like "what?" and rando complains, but Trill basically ignores it / me ( >:/ ), and Doctorisin is like "whatever, I'll drive you," and I move to follow him outside but apparently he left (rude!!) and left a note or something to find his house because in his mind it made infinitely more sense for him to drive me from his house to mine.

We live in very different places, dude? But I get to his house, and things fade, and five hours later I am at my house. (Doctor, what did you do?? ;) )

I was under the impression that Nat, rando, and Trill enjoyed their movie and hit it off. On my part, it devolved into trauma memories & crying && that isn't exactly something to talk about here, so! Yeah, my dream.

OK, let's break this down into its separate components. There are a number of key themes in this dream:

rebellion (taking candy into the movie)
people who are familiar to you in an intimate way (rape fantasy peeps). For simplicity's sake, let's say this counts as both friends and intimacy/intimate partners.
A random person you don't know; this is a lot more relevant than you think
Time and scenes shifting and people randomly leaving or disappearing

Now we'll start from the beginning. The idea that sex between you, me, Nat and Doc was rejected is interesting; it suggests that even though you yearn for intimacy and sexual excitement, there is an emotional and social barrier in place keeping you from fulfilling your wants. The assemblage of personalities is also relevant:

Natalija - I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Nat is either a more aggressive aspect of your personality, your shadow or simply a subconscious desire for sexual experimentation. The latter is likely if you don't normally identify as bisexual.

Doc - Since there are at least two men in this dream, separating the associated themes and meanings is going to be tricky. Doc could be your animus (the masculine aspect of yourself), the more emotional aspect of yourself, an expression of your heterosexuality, or any combination of those.

Me - If Doc is the emotional part of you, I'm the logical part. If he's your animus, I'm another part of the animus - a subconscious representation of assertiveness or desire(sounds horribly sexist when I put it like that). Since I'm an admin here, I could also represent authority. An authority figure in a dream can mean a desire to feel safe.

Rando - A stranger represents the unknown and your psyche's reaction to unknown things, people and places. The interactions between myself, Nat and rando imply that your desires do not necessarily conflict with your obligations, and that those around you and 'above' you do not necessarily disapprove of your wants and needs being fulfilled. You might be concerned that people will look down on you or make fun of you for your kinks and that's not necessarily the case. After all, we enjoyed the movie, didn't we? ;)

Shopping for cheap candy and plushies is another expression of desire. You want the 'sweet' and 'soft' things in life but like most people you're treading the path of least resistance. In this case, you need to be more assertive about getting what you want.

Time-shifts in dreams happen as a way of 'getting to the point' - cutting out the filler and skipping directly to the important stuff. Unlike your conscious mind, your subconscious has no room or use for junk data and prefers to trim out the fat. What happened at Doc's house was skipped over because it wasn't important for whatever reason.

Hope that helps. Oneiromancy FTW :D
The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'
— Rich Jeni

Offline twistedgrimm

• BriarRose
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 09:19:31 AM »
See, like, on one hand: ?? I just wanted to share the least traumatizing part of my dream 'cause I hoped it would get a few smiles.

On the other hand, I can't tell if you are serious, but?

The lack of sex may be because I stepped / am stepping away from rape fantasy for a bit until my trauma memories recede, and even the traumatizing part of the dream was more recovery / taking the next step in my recovery related. Unfortunately, it required crying, which is so very not fun. There was actually another guy, lol, but he was talking me through said Trauma, so. Not helpful.

And Doc was had an attached BPD narration which ruins even the panicked fluff, so that was obviously not mentioned. ((Plus that shit is personal.))

Uh, taking that into account, some of your interpretations could make sense, but (shrug) who knows?

I like the pre-trauma dream part since it's funny.

Offline Natalija

• Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 10:52:59 AM »
Maybe you shuld share the vhole thing, give Trill more to vork with in interpreting the stuff. I have to say I'm intrigued now.

Offline Trill

• Lockshop Connoisseur
  • Administrator
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 11:12:39 AM »
See, like, on one hand: ?? I just wanted to share the least traumatizing part of my dream 'cause I hoped it would get a few smiles.

On the other hand, I can't tell if you are serious, but?

The lack of sex may be because I stepped / am stepping away from rape fantasy for a bit until my trauma memories recede, and even the traumatizing part of the dream was more recovery / taking the next step in my recovery related. Unfortunately, it required crying, which is so very not fun. There was actually another guy, lol, but he was talking me through said Trauma, so. Not helpful.

And Doc was had an attached BPD narration which ruins even the panicked fluff, so that was obviously not mentioned. ((Plus that shit is personal.))

Uh, taking that into account, some of your interpretations could make sense, but (shrug) who knows?

I like the pre-trauma dream part since it's funny.

Everything I just posted was completely serious. Having had prophetic dreams since I was 4, I've been interpreting dreams for a long time. Plus it's fun.

The resurgence of trauma is your barrier for sure. The impression I got from that theme was that it seemed to be the primary focus of that 'segment' of the dream. Self-care is important: give yourself all the time you need and you can get back into your regular kinks when you're ready.
The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'
— Rich Jeni

Offline twistedgrimm

• BriarRose
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 06:38:32 PM »
Maybe you shuld share the vhole thing, give Trill more to vork with in interpreting the stuff. I have to say I'm intrigued now.

Nah, I'm only here now to chat; discussing the whole dream may make things worse considering I can't even trust my therapist, lmao. (:

Also, I kind of, forgot what happened beyond crying...

Offline Thedoctorisin

• Depraved
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 10:56:30 PM »
This conversation got super deep.  lol.  Not a bad thing.

Offline Natalija

• Probated
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 11:47:33 PM »
Wel I can understand you not trusting people, I'm the same way. I can count the number of ppl I realy trust on 1 hand. ESPECIALY not shrinks, got a vhole lot of "you need to let it go" crap from them, back in the day. I didnt want to let it go then, and I dont now, since not leting go only makes me stronger, and keeps me motivated to stay that vay. But aniway thats the great thing about not talking to a shrink, but someone acros the net who just likes interpreting dreams. I dont think Trill is here to give un-solicited advice, he is just curious. And so am I.

I never remember my dreams/nightmares vith much detail... some of them are realy fucked up, but they never stay in my head long enogh after wakeing up, that I have time to vrite them down. Maybe its beter that way. I alredy have my memorys to remind me, I dont need dreams too.

So I usualy deal vith those reminders vhen they realy surface and bug me, by beating the living shit out of them on a bag, or vhat-ever poor bastard I hapen to have on the reciving end, sparring in the gym (I like the bag better for that, honestly, bag dont mind if I hit it too hard :evilgrin: ), until I'm empty of it all. Its cathartic. You dont strike me as the type, so maybe talking about things wuld help in your case. Just a thoght. Vhat-ever method you use, its always beter to work it off some-how, rather then let it fester in you.

Offline twistedgrimm

• BriarRose
  • Kiloposter Society
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 11:48:59 AM »
My trauma factored into a personality disorder! Letting go is not really an option, unfortunately, and it's too personal to share with more than maybe two people? I keep my therapist for the aforementioned personality disorder (since the mortality rate of BPD is 10% from suicide it would be a bit much to handle without treatment) but beyond that I talk about my trauma (and dreams) to the only two people I learned I can trust.

The dreams are just personal! (: I record most of my non-trauma dreams in a journal, and the only one who has access to that is my fiancée and her kid. I just can't figure out how to hide things from either of them. >>

Except for my most recent one that had me waking up almost shouting some old novel name... I haven't read Ivanhoe since I was, like, 10? All I remember is dream!me "remembering" the book name excitedly and waking up, so maybe Trill can interpret that, lol.